Olympus has Fallen Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers

"Turn around, oh Great Fire God!" Estel laughed. "Your devoted Priestesses wish to worship that divine ass."

"You gals sure seem to be enjoying my humiliation here," Tico said.

"We are!" they all cried in unison.

"I am so glad I could oblige," Chico said.

"Alright boy, I think Estel has the right idea," Rosalita said as she spun her finger in the air. "Now, let's spin around and see those buns, stud."

Tico rolled his eyes and turned, fully displaying his nearly naked ass to the room. Both cheeks were exposed as only a thin strip of leather covered his crack.

Rosalita squinted, and said, "You know, Tico, now that I see your whole vision, I see you were right. These uniforms you bought are very tasteful! In fact, I would love to sink my teeth into that rump roast you are packing back there. Damn, my mouth is watering as I anticipate the full, savory taste!"

Estel and Lenora howled as Tico nodded, and said, "OK, laugh it up and have your fun. I hope you are happy!"

"We are," Lenora said.

"Well, fun time is over," Tico said. "I need to get those boxes inside and unpacked."

As he started to walk back to the office to change, Rosalita said, "Oh no, boy. You have to keep your uniform on while at work."

Tico glanced over his shoulder at Rosalita and smiled, "Man you are enjoying busting my balls on this. Can I at least put shoes on? It is nearly a hundred out there! I will scorch my feet on the pavement."

Rosalita glanced over at her two partners, smirked, and said, "We will allow it." She then kicked her flip flops off and they landed at his feet with a double wet smack. "You can wear those, but, they come right back off once you are back inside. As an Aztec Fire God, you need to remain barefoot, of course. After all, like you said, we need to be AUTHENTIC."

Tico picked up the sandals and shook his head. "Man, I should have made a better deal, here. I think you Chicas need to be in charge of our next lease negotiation. You gals are amazing!" After opening the door, and glancing around to make sure there weren't too many people on the street to see his near nude display, he playfully glanced back at the girls and wiggled his ass. "Here goes nothing, Tico the mighty Fire God goes forth!"

They all laughed as he walked out the door and back to his truck. Rushing to the window, they resumed watching him unloading the crate and other boxes on his dolly.

"Holy Mary, Joseph and Jesus!" Rosalita said. "Did you see the ass on him?"

"Oh yes," Estel said as she closed her eyes, and Tico's bubble butt formed in her mind's eye. "You could eat a plate of baked beans off of that ass. So firm and tight, and those little dimples on his butt cheeks. DAYUM!"

"Dayum is right, girls," Lenora said. "But how about what he's packing in front? Let's not forgot about that. What was that, an eight pack? Holy fuck!"

"Forget the eight pack, girl," Rosalita said. "I am far more interested in that thick and long enchilada about to burst out of his feathery loincloth. Jesus wouldn't I like to suck some sour cream out of that monster. WOOF."

"Quiet!" Estel said. "He's coming back inside, and he finally is bringing that crate in."

"Jesus, it is fucking hot!" Tico said as he rolled the enormous crate into the restaurant. His body was covered in sweat, the brutal desert sun having scorched his bare skin in just the short time he was outside. When he saw Rosalita smirk, and point at his feet, he sighed and kicked off the flip flops. "Thanks for relenting on the shoes. My feet thank you."

Rosalita grinned, and said, "OK, now. What is this?"

"This, my beauties, is the best of all. Just you wait," Tico said. He then walked back to the office and seconds later returned with a hammer. After removing a couple of nails, he pulled the sides of the crate away and Rosalita and the other girls all inhaled sharply.

"What in the fuck is this!" Lenora cried.

"Behold, Hekayteye, the Aztec Goddess of magic!" Tico exclaimed as he held his arms out straight.

Rosalita's mouth dropped open as her eyes widened. The statue was incredible, like something out of a museum. It was a marble carving of a woman, incredibly beautiful, and equally incredibly naked, standing with her arms above her head and caught in the middle of an intense scream. She could not take her eyes off of it. The woman, completely nude, was an odd combination of erotic, and also terrifying. Her curves were perfect, and her long legs and gorgeous face were unlike anything she had ever seen. But the expression on her face was off-putting. The stone woman was furious! Her eyes, blank and staring forward, were filled with an utter and eternal rage.

Lenora shivered as she said, "Is it my imagination, or did it just get chilly in here?"

"Yeah," Estel said. "Maybe we need to turn the AC down a bit. I have goosebumps."

Rosalita looked at Tico, glaring up in pride, and obviously lust, at his purchase. She snickered when she saw a couple of feathers on his loincloth start to quiver.

"Hey, Tico," she said. "I think your enchilada is starting to turn into a gordita!"

"Ooops," Tico said, as he quickly covered himself and turned his back so he could readjust his feathers. Turning back around, he said, "So, what do you gals think? What better decoration can there be for Tico's Towering Temple of Tacos than to have an actual Aztec Goddess on hand to oversee the operations?"

"She doesn't look very Aztecky to me," Lenora said. She squinted and added, "She looks more..., I don't now..., Greek than Aztec. You can see it in her nose." Lenora smirked, as she added, "But I can see why YOU like it! Damn, Tico. This is bordering on pornographic!"

"What are all those glowing specs on her..., uh, pussy?" Estel said.

"Gold?" Rosalita asked as she raised her eyebrow. "Your Goddess has a golden pussy?"

"Hey, all pussies are golden, girl," Tico said.

"Holy fuck, that is one stone skank you brought in here. Lenora is right, she doesn't really look like an Aztec Goddess," Estel said.

"Hey," Tico said. "Don't you speak ill of the Great Goddess Hekayteye!" He winked and added, "She sees all, you know. And, once we slap some feathers around her hips, and some jade necklaces around her neck, she will fit right in. We will Aztec her up in no time!"

"Where are you going to put her? She is quite large!" Rosalita said.

"Over by the fixins bar. She will fit in nicely back there."

"Yes...," Rosalita said as she shook her head to clear it, the spell from the statue seeming to warp her thoughts. "I guess she can watch over the Guacamole and salsa, as well as keep tabs on the Margarita supplies. Oh, that reminds me, I hope you ordered extra limes for tonight."

"I did," Tico said. "They came in yesterday. Uh, why are you worried about limes?"

Rosalita laughed as she walked over to Tico, and ran her finger down his bare chest. "You really do have a poor memory. Don't you remember? We have a private event booked tonight."

"Oh fuck!" Tico said, as he looked down at his nearly nude state and blushed. "And I agreed to bartend!"

"Yeah, you did," Rosalita said with a grin. "And I am sure the gals of Alpha Beta Mu are going to love YOU!" As she walked her fingers down his chest to his stomach, she added, "I see a lot of body shots in your future."

Tico smacked his hand over his eyes and shook his head as Rosalita and Estel laughed. Lenora, however, squatted down in front of the statue, and started reading the plaque on the base.

"Where on earth did you get this thing," Lenora said as she turned back to Tico.

"Oh, at a yard sale last week. Can you believe I only paid three hundred dollars for this artistic masterpiece? Frankly, the guy who was selling it seemed really anxious to let it go. I guess he was hard up for cash."

"You and your yard sales!" Rosalita said. "The last time I was over at your house; I would have sworn I had walked into Santa's little village in your backyard. How many sheds full of shit do you have back there?"

"One, they are not sheds, they are tool houses," Tico said with a smirk. "And two, it is not shit, but very valuable collectibles. Like this Aztec Goddess here! If I did not keep a keen eye out for such valuables, we would have missed out on our new Goddess Hekayteye! The guy I bought her from even told me, although I didn't believe him, that this statue is thousands of years old, a true relic of the ancient world. I know he is lying since such a thing would be worth millions, but still, she is beautiful."

Lenora said, "Did the seller tell you her name?"

"Yeah, and he said she was the Ancient Goddess of Magic too. How perfect is that?"

"Did you fucking read the plaque at the base, Tico?" Lenora said.

"There is a plaque?"

"Boy, it's a good thing you are cute," Rosalina said as she smiled at Tico. "You really aren't a detail guy, are you." "Yeah, Tico," Lenora said, "The plaque here says she is a Goddess of Magic, alright, but her name is Hecate, not Hekayteye!"

"Well...," Tico said, "I am sure we can name her whatever we want now, I suppose."

*****

"Hey, Constantine," Fred said, "I was down at the main desk and they told me, to tell you; you have a visitor."

"A visitor..., now? No, it must be a mistake," Constantine said. "Plus, the guards always call—" He stopped speaking when Fred smirked and lifted up a pile of papers from Constantine's desk, revealing his phone. It was off the hook and covered by an ocean of his academic crap. The phone also was broken, as a rather large reference book had fallen from an overhead shelf and snapped the jack out of the wall.

"You might want to tidy up occasionally. This dump is a deathtrap," Fred said with a smirk. "So, should I let the guard know to send them up. I can call them from my office." Grinning he added, "My phone still works!"

"Sure, but it is weird," Constantine said. "My office hours have been over since three." As he looked down at his watch, and saw it was already past six, he said, "And none of my students ever come around at this hour of the day, as I am usually at my family's restaurant. Which..., I am going to be late for if I don't leave now."

"So, I should send the her away?" Fred said.

"Her? Well..., no," Constantine said. "Maybe someone finally found my iPhone!"

"I saw who is waiting for you, and man is she scorching. If I were you I would blow off the waiter Gig tonight and jump on this thing! She is a real beauty, and, I watched her pull up in a limo. Who knows, this could end up being an interesting evening for you, rich and hot is a lethal combo."

Constantine smiled, and Fred said, "Look, if you don't want to talk to her, I can tell the guard you have gone for the day?" Fred said before winking and adding, "And then perhaps I could help her out. After all, why should you get all the luck. Only trolls come to visit the Geology department."

"Well, you should have thought about that when you chose your major, Fred. Hey, what can I say, Ancient history pulls in the babes — NOT!" Constantine said with a laugh. "No, send her up. The limo tells me it might be someone from the publisher about my book. God, I hope nothing has fucked up with the print release date. It has already been released online."

After Fred left, Constantine sat nervously in his tiny office on the campus of NYU and waited. As an adjunct professor, his "office" was really little more than a glorified broom closet (without the broom). It barely contained his desk and had one orange plastic chair for visitors. The rest of the space was teeming with stacks of books and papers relating to Constantine's academic pursuits. There were books on the Mythology of Greece, and of course Egypt and Babylon, but also various atlases and maps of every known area in the ancient world. It was a bit stuffy, and if you were claustrophobic you wouldn't last two seconds without feeling as if you would drown in the sea of paper, but Constantine felt at home. After a minute or two passed, a wave of panic started bubbling up in his gut as he realized just how low rent his surroundings looked. Holy shit, I hope they don't see this mess and decide to pull the book. I can just hear them say, you published a book from that loser? Are you out of your mind?

He jumped out of his seat and started frantically picking up papers and books from the floor, when he heard a knock on his door.

"Dr. Demopolus?" the heavily Egyptian accented female voice said.

Constantine looked up from the floor and felt his mouth go dry. There, standing in his doorway, was possibly the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen. Well, if you discount the bizarre hallucination of "Aphrodite" he had at the museum a few weeks earlier. She was tall, and delectably curvy, her full womanly form barely concealed by her short, tight gold palette dress. The warm olive complexion of her achingly beautiful face was framed perfectly by her long, flowing coal black hair. Around her neck hung an enormous ruby necklace, the center containing the eye of Horus. Her jade earrings were long and shaped in the form of ankhs. Her makeup was exotic; her eyes circled by dark purple mascara giving her face an ethereal, otherworldly quality. Her eyes were dark and smoky; her lips, full, red and delicious. Fred was right, she was scorching.

Constantine's tongue was thick in his mouth as he tried to speak.

"Y-yes, I-I am he, uh, can I help you?" Constantine stammered as he scrambled to his feet.

The woman smiled and held out her hand as she shook his, "Oh, I certainly hope so. In fact, I am exceedingly confident you can." She glanced over at the plastic chair, and said, "Do you mind if I sit?"

"Oh, why, no, I mean yes, I mean..., No, please. Have a seat," Constantine said.

"Thank you," she said as she sat down, crossing her legs seductively as her right ankle bracelet jingled. There, dangling from a tiny gold chain was a tiny golden statue of Hathor, her full ripe breasts on display, her warm intelligent cow eyes seeing all.

Constantine was transfixed. His eyes struggled to pass over her long bare legs. They lingered over her, oh so suckable toes, perfectly revealed in her tiny gold sandals, and he inhaled sharply. He swallowed hard and tried to get a hold of himself.

"Now, Mrs...," he said.

"No, it's Miss," she winked. "And happily so, I might add. Yes, I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Yasmin Toma, and I, and the organization I represent, really want to talk to you about your work. We have been watching your career for a while, Dr. Demopolous, and, we are quite riveted by your work on the sword of Chronus. I know I enjoyed it very much."

"Really?" Constantine said as his face beamed. "I, well, I am so flattered. You know, it is not very often that an academic work like mine is read much beyond college circles. I would think it would be quite boring to—"

"—Oh, no, Dr. Demopolous," Yasmin said as she leaned forward, "It was fascinating!"

Constantine struggled not to gaze into the glorious cleavage so deliciously displayed before him. Sweat began to bead on his brow.

"And your organization...?" he blurted out, his face straining to maintain eye contact.

"Yes, of course, how rude I have not presented my credentials," Yasmin said. "I am the US representative for the Golden Sisterhood of the High Priestesses of Hathor (GSHPH for short)."

"How interesting. I am intrigued," Constantine said. "What exactly does your organization do?"

"We...., Well..., You know, Doctor, wouldn't it be delightful to discuss matters more..., intensively, over dinner perhaps? There we can speak more openly, and in private. We have so much to talk about."

"Oh, uh, well," Constantine said.

"Oh, I am sorry. Was I too forward, I thought—", Yasmin said.

"Oh No! No, that would be perfect. When were you thinking—"

"—Tonight?" Yasmin said, "If you are free, of course."

"Oh, I'm free," Constantine blurted.

"Perfect," Yasmin cooed as she leaned forward, exposing more of her cleavage to Constantine's starving eyes. "I so much want to learn more about your work. I have so many questions. So very many questions."

Constantine's eyes fluttered as the scent of fresh honey, hot milk and jasmine wafted into his nostrils as she leaned over his desk. It was intoxicating. He shifted in his chair as his cock jerked in his pants and his balls vibrated a bit. This woman was incredible, and in just a few seconds, she had pushed every erotic button on his remote control.

"My driver is just downstairs...," Yasmin said, "So—"

"Yes, yes, that would be fantastic. Uh, I need just a minute to get ready, just a quick phone call I have to make. Can I meet you in the lobby in...,"

"Five minutes? Yes, that would be wonderful," Yasmin said, her voice washing over Constantine's ears like melted silk. "Now, I hope you like hummus. I have the most fantastic place I want to take you."

"Yes, I, I love hummus," Constantine said. "I am Greek after all."

"Yessssssss," Yasmin hissed, as her eyes flashed and her lids narrowed. She reached out her hand, and ran her finger up his arm to his chest as she purred, "Let's certainly not forget about..., THAT! See you in five."

"Yes, five minutes, I will be right down."

As she shimmied out of his office, her hips sashaying rhythmically down the hall like a slithering cobra, Constantine watched her walk away like a man in a hypnotic trance. Her every movement screamed sex, and he drooled as he imagined seeing that divine ass, every centimeter of which was clearly displayed beneath the gold tight fabric, plopped firmly on his face. When she reached the elevator, she spun around and waved goodbye as the door closed.

Fred, unable to contain his curiosity, peeked out of his office down the hall, and glared at Constantine, mouthing the words, 'You lucky mother fucker'.

Constantine ran back into his office and started frantically digging around in his drawers. After tossing countless empty Ramon noodle boxes and back issues of Archeology Monthly into the air, he stopped and smiled. He found what he was looking for. His emergency bottle of Hai Karate cologne. After liberally dousing himself, he sprinted down the hall. When he reached Fred's office, he smiled, and said, "Hey, do you mind if use your phone? I need to tell Mom I am coming down with the "flu" tonight and cannot wait tables."

*****

Rosalita growled as she came into the kitchen for more limes and salt. Seeing Lenora, she picked up a knife in one hand, and a lime in the other, and said, "I swear to fucking God, if I hear Lady Gaga sing 'Let's Dance' one more time on the jukebox, I am going to cut me some bitches!"

Lenora smiled, glanced over the counter back into the restaurant, and shook her head. "Well, don't cut anyone until they pay their tab at least! It does appear the girls of Alpha Beta Mu are having a hell of a good time tonight." As she continued to watch, suddenly her mouth flew open, and she let out a howling laugh. "And it appears our boy, Tico, is the continuing to be star of the evening!"

"Yeah," Rosalita said as she rolled her eyes, "He has been quite the trouper. Why do you think we keep running out of limes?"

Tico was having a ball. And as the evening grew late, and the margaritas flowed, he found himself increasingly the center of attention of this room jammed full of drunken, horny sorority girls. Dressed in his bizarre, stripperish outfit, everyone had assumed their roles early. He, the bachelorette party entertainment, and they, the rowdy estrogen and tequila fueled mob. Constantly groped and bitten as he served food and drinks, his tiny loincloth strained to contain the various bills stuffed beneath the feather braided straps.

"Hey, girls," Tico said as he came over to the counter, his face red and his voice panting. It had been quite a strenuous evening. "Are the Chulupas ready yet? I have twelve orders outstanding now."

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers