Olympus has Fallen Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost. And speaking of Chulupas," Estel giggled as she pointed at Chico's crotch. "I think yours is starting to peek."

"Ooops," Tico said as he blushed and strained to press his feathers down flat over his crotch, his erection hard to hide in the brief costume. "The uniform has been a particular challenge for me tonight."

"No wonder," Rosalita said as she smirked. "You know you have several bite marks on your left ass cheek."

"I do?" he said as he spun around to try and look at himself in the reflection of the stainless steel ice machine. Seeing the clear red teeth indentations on his flesh, he laughed, and said, "Well, table 3 did get a bit bitey!"

"Yeah, I can see that," Lenora added as she stepped forward and drew her finger over the circle of salt encrusted around Tico's navel. "And now I know why we keep running out of cut limes, and we are down to our last case of Tequila. Just how many body shots have you given tonight?"

As a sly grin snaked over his lips, Tico said, "Trienta y cuatro."

"Thirty-four!" Rosalinda screamed as she slammed her knife down. "That's it! I am not cutting another fucking lime. These skanks are out of control!"

"Hey, they are paying for them, you know," Tico said with a grin.

"All of them?" Rosalita said. "Even the body shots I saw you giving that table of top-heavy blonde Putas at table 5? You had at least three girls at a time slurping tequila like thirsty sailors off of your stomach."

"Well," Tico said as he looked down at his feet sheepishly. "I may have given a couple away, gratis. You know, just to get the party going."

The girls all exchanged knowing glances, and laughed. Rosalita winked at Tico, and said, "You are such a man-whore!"

Tico bowed, and spun around as he shook his nearly bare ass, his feathers swaying rhythmically to his talented Latin hips, and said, "Well, Chicas, if you got it, you got it!"

He turned back to the restaurant, as the crowd began chanting, "Tico! Tico! Tico!"

"Well, girls," he winked. "It appears I am needed out front. My fans await!"

Rosalita sighed as she watched his gorgeous, and now multi-bitten, ass walk back to the tables. As she resumed cutting limes, she looked up when Estel said, "Don't look now, but, that girl over at the fixins bar looks like she might hurl at any second!"

"Well, I am not cleaning that shit up," Rosalita said. "Why don't you put on some coffee, and I will go talk to her. I think it is time to wind this fiesta down. I think the Gringas need a siesta!"

As she walked over to the fixins bar, Rosalita said, "Miss, we have some coffee brewing. Can I get you some?"

Brittany, her face red, and her legs wobbly, pointed up at the statue behind the fixins bar and said, "Who in the fuck is this supposed to be?"

"Oh, her," Rosalita said, plastering a forced smile onto her face, "that is Hecate, the Aztec Goddess of Magic."

"Aztec?" Brittany said. "She doesn't look like a wet-back to me! She looks like a regular American!"

"Uh, Miss, about that coffee, let me go get you some. I think you need—"

Brittany, slurring as she waved her half eaten burrito in her left hand, said, "—None of that coffee shit, bitch. I need fucking tequila! TEQUILA! Comprendo?" She turned and glanced back at the fixins bar, and after a malicious grin formed on her constantly moving drunken face, she suddenly plunged her burrito down into a half gallon container of fresh Guacamole all the way up to her elbow. She lifted the dripping goo to her face, and like an alligator consuming a poodle, took a huge bite out of the fried, meat filled tortilla. As she chewed, like some starving contestant at a county fair pie-eating contest, green thick guacamole dropped out of her mouth in chunks all over her Ralph Lauren blouse. "Mmmm! That's some good shit there, SPICARELLA!"

Rosalita's eyes flashed as her face went red. "NO MAS! That's it! You have had way too much to drink, and it is time for you to go home." As she saw Brittany start to lunge her burrito back towards the guacamole again, she reached for her hand, and said, "and please, Miss. You cannot do that. It is not sanitary!"

"Get your hands off of me, you wetback bitch!" Brittany screamed as she jerked away. "You know, your time is coming, whore! America's is going to be great again, and our next President is going to build a wall, and make your Momma pay for it!"

"I am fast losing my patience here, Miss," Rosalita said through clenched teeth. "Now, let me go get your coffee and call you a cab."

"No! I want fucking tequila!" Brittany shrieked.

Tico, hearing the commotion, rushed up to investigate and said, "Is there a problem here?"

"Yeah, there is a problem, Paco," Brittany said. "This Caliente Cunt here won't get me tequila. I told her we were going throw her ass out of the country soon, and she seems to have gotten the hackles raised on her wet back."

"Hey!" Tico said. "That is enough! You can't talk to her like that. Now, get the fuck out of my restaurant."

"Oh, that's right," Brittany said. "Your back is a bit moist too." She grinned and licked her lips as she lunged her hand under his loincloth and grabbed his dick. Squeezing his shaft, she said, "But hey, since you have such a nice Chorizo there, Pedro. I think we will keep your ass on this side of the wall." "Enough of this shit, bitch!" Rosalita screamed as she rushed and pushed Brittany back. As Brittany recoiled, her burrito flew from her hand and landed on the chest of the statue.

Stunned as she fell against the fixins bar, Brittany recovered and charged Rosalita, but was blocked by Tico. "OK, enough is enough," Tico said. "You need to cool down outside!" He held her arms as she flailed wildly, as Estel, Lenora and the other sorority girls from the restaurant all walked over to watch. Brittany continued to shriek the most atrocious, vile racist spew from her mouth as her fellow sorority girls looked on ashamed and horrified.

Suddenly, one of the sorority girls glanced up at the statue and screamed.

"Fire! The restaurant is on fire!"

Every eye turned to look at the statue, which now was sputtering and shaking, huge purple plooms of smoke erupting from all over its surface. After just a few seconds, the rest of the girls shrieked, when the marble on the statue cracked and fell to the ground in a great puff of smoke, and Hecate emerged from her stony prison.

Tico spun around, his eyes wide and his mouth open. He could not believe what he was seeing. There was the statue, but..., it wasn't a statue. It was a real life woman.

Hecate screamed as she glared down at the fixins bar, and spying a big container of sour cream, grabbed it with both of her hands and dumped it over her crotch. "By the great Lords of Chaos! AHHHHH! Holy fuck have I needed to do that for a while!"

Steam erupted from her pussy as the sour cream finally quenched the multi-millenia burning and teasing her powder had inflicted on her womanhood. Now, with her eyes glowing like burning red coals, she lifted her hands and all of the shades in the restaurant dropped, and the doors fused shut, a burning stench of smoldering metal filling the room as everyone was welded fast inside.

"Holy Mother Gaia my pussy is on FIRE! I need relief!" Hecate bellowed, the entire restaurant shivering and undulating as she howled. Lowering her gaze, she saw Tico, standing frozen and opened mouthed glaring up at her.

"You'll do!" she cackled as she pointed her finger at him and he flew across the floor and landed flat on his back in the center of the restaurant. He was alone there, as now, the sorority girls, as well as Rosalita and the others, all cowered along the sides, watching this incredible scene in both horror and disbelief.

"I hope you are as good as you look boy," Hecate cackled as her black, snake-like tongue ran over her lips. "Now, get ready to take care of Momma!"

As she spread her fingers, Tico's limbs flew out to the side, and he was stuck to the floor in a figure X. She flicked her pinky, and his tiny loincloth ripped from his body, slapped against the ceiling like a wayward bird smashing into a high-rise. Trotting forward, Hecate launched into the air and landed cleanly on his open mouth with her legs spread wide.

Tico instinctually knew what to do, and began sucking and licking like a madman, her long denied honey flowing out of her cunt like a raging river.

Hecate grabbed his dark hair, and pulled his face in tight to her pussy, growling as she ground her cunt against his mouth. "Oh, yeah! That hits the spot! YEAH!"