Olympus University

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNWTBOD
TNWTBOD
500 Followers

Last but not least was Abigail. She was his rock. When there were things that he just couldn't tell his family she was always there. She never judged him or made him feel less than, she was always just there for him. He'd realized some time ago that he just might love Abby but she never showed that she even thought of him that way. There was lots of sexual tension between the two but that was normal, they were both young attractive adults who spent a great amount of time together. Caleb figured he'd go off to college and experience life, and if his feelings held true for Abigail when he graduated he'd return and ask her to marry him then.

"Well this is just amazing."Julie said breaking Caleb out of his thoughts. It seemed everyone had finished looking over the letters and were all sitting trying to decide who should talk next.

"Harvard, M.I.T, Princeton, Cornell. They're all here."gasped Lauren.

"Not to mention Cambridge, Berkeley, London, Oxford, and Singapore."added Abigail. Lily was to stunned to speak. She just sat there misty-eyed looking at the young man she'd raised, feeling nothing but complete and utter pride in him. Ashley tried to say something but kept failing miserably. She would open and close her mouth repeatedly, just not able to form the words she needed. She finally settled with whispering," Wow Kay."

"I didn't see Brown."stated John always calm and collected. When he said that the others seemed to pop out of their trance and ruffle through the various letters.

"I don't understand,"said Lily,"why wouldn't Brown want Caleb."

"I don't know either but I'm gonna make some calls."said John reaching for his cellphone.

"No dad it's fine. I did get accepted into Brown, it's just that I think that Brown has seen enough Astors. Well at least for this generation. I thought this would be a good opportunity to spread our legacy around. Who knows the next line of Astors or hyphenated Astors might not want to go to Brown. This is a good chance to lay the footwork that could allow future generations to branch out."Caleb told the group.

"Well I guess I can see where you're coming from."said John as he slid his phone back into his pocket. "So I guess the only question left is to ask you where do you want to go."

"I really don't know, I don't really want to go overseas for college, there's too much outsourcing going on now as it is but if you guys think that's a good idea i'll go."Caleb said.

"Well what do you want to study?"asked Julie.

"I really don't know that either. With dad having taught me pretty much all there is to know about business it's not like I need a business degree or anything. I figured I could go to a school as an undeclared major and pick something later. Right now I'm just focused on finding the best school possible."

"Well if you're just looking for the best school, then US news has a list of the top universities world wide on their website. Here look."said Abigail handing him her phone. Looking over the website Caleb saw that he did indeed have offers from each one of the universities in the top ten. Removing the four foreign universities from the list left him with six choices.

"Okay you guys looks like we're down to, in order, MIT, Harvard, Yale, the University of Chicago, Princeton, and Caltech. Those are the choices."

"Well if you're not going to study technology then there is really no point in MIT."commented John to which everyone agreed. "Okay we'll strike MIT off the list then."

"Well Harvard is mostly a law and business school so there isn't much point if you're not interested in either of those."Lauren stated.

"And Yale is a school where they put more emphasis on who you are than what you know. You probably wouldn't have any problems there but you probably don't want to go to a biased school."Ashley told him.

"In that case I'm sure that Princeton isn't that different."added Julie.

"Well I guess that leaves Chicago and Caltech."Caleb said.

"But it gets so dreadfully cold in Chicago, all sorts of blizzards and snow-ins. You're not used to that kind of stuff Caleb what if you get hurt."said Lily full of worry.

"Caltech it is then."said Abigail,"It's a nice university that has a wide course range. No blue blood affiliation, nice weather, and great people. It is on the other side of the county but not to far that we'll have trouble visiting you from time to time. Plus Caltech has a killer athletics department so that's a bonus."

"What'd you say son, Caltech?"asked John. Caleb thought for a moment. Caltech was a good school and everyone else seemed in agreement. Plus it's not like he was going there for real anyway. Also California wasn't that far from Washington so he'd be able to get there quickly if any of his family showed up.

"Alright let's do it."Caleb said to the group."Well now that that's out of the way, I could use some celebratory dessert." Caleb finished while signaling the waiter. ____

Tired and wore out Caleb drudged up the stairs to his room. After They had dessert the whole family and Abigail decided to go out to the mall and but him something as a celebration gift. He'd told them it could wait until later but they'd insisted they get him something now, and then a more planned gift later. So they they were a group of six people looking through store after store late at night. Finally they decided on a brand new laptop. The store would have it boxed and shipped within the next couple of days.

Before making his way to his bed Caleb went over to his computer and signed into his account for Olympus University. Having chosen his cover school he typed in Caltech in the box and clicked the "I Accept" tab. Just like that he was now a student at Oly-U.

Stifling a yawn he made his way to the bed. Wore out from all the day's activities he could barely keep his eyes open as he went over it all in his head. In just two months he would be a student at the mysterious university. What awaited him he didn't know but he'd be lying if he said he wasn't excited. Taking one last look at the Oly-U envelope Caleb placed it under his pillow for safe keeping before he turned over and drifted off to sleep. ____

2700 miles away. Olympus, Washington.

A phone rung in the office of Hermilo Crone, Dean of admissions. It was close to the end of the day so it was probably just his secretary Sophia telling him she was leaving for the day.

"Yes Sophia."the crisp voice said as he answered the phone.

"Just wanted to let you know I'll be leaving. Oh and Caleb Anston had accepted his scholarship to the university."

"Thank you for the news, and have a good night Sophia."Mr. Crone replied back to her then hung up the phone. As soon as the phone hit the receiver Hermilo started to dance in joy. Coming to his senses he calmed down and smoothed out his suit. He was still very happy though. They had managed to snag Caleb Anston for the university.

Something was fishy about Mr. Anston even by Oly-U standards. How they had missed him for eighteen years Hermilo didn't know but one day his name just popped up in their database with an urgent label. After doing some research they found out that he was in fact Olympus material. Now that they had their eyes on him they were determined to get him there. With the wealth of his parent's there wasn't much of a draw they could put on him put luckily he'd decided to attend anyway. Yes something was definitely "up" and none of the head honchos were talking. Hermilo let out a loud laugh as his mischievous side started to come out. Whatever this Caleb Anston fellow was hiding he was going to find out. ____

Okay guys a quick rundown for this. This story I originally intended to be released alongside The Adventures of Zeke Jordan. I'm probably giving it away but with all the Olympus references I'm sure you already figured it out. Anyway this story is set in a different universe from Zeke, here gods are allowed to have children and what's even better they get to go to school together. It's a major contrast between Zeke who has to hide and avoid others like him. Like I said I really wanted to release this first as it was my first idea out of the two but somehow I started writing Zeke before I even started this one.

Now with me sitting down trying to write the next Zeke chapter I found myself unable to get this out of my head. I was just going to write it and keep it for a later date as I'm doing with a couple other stories but I really like where this story goes so I went ahead and released it.

Lastly sorry about the length, but with what I have planned this seemed like the best place to stop for now. Sorry if it's too cliff-hangerish. I thought about getting an editor but the site says it will be 76 hours before they hook me up with one so for now I'm just roughing it. I may decide to just get a friend to be my editor but it's kind of hard telling your friends you write erotica for fun ☺.

-TNWTBOD

TNWTBOD
TNWTBOD
500 Followers
12