All Comments on 'Omega Pride Ch. 11'

by Canis_Crazy

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 7 years ago
Now I remember why I did not ever finish reading any of these chapters

The infusion of French without any explanations. This site is made up of 95% English readers and when you throw in a paragraph of French or any other language you assume a lot and it's very apparent that the lack of concern for your readers understanding what you are saying went out the window.

Though you try to throw a different spin on it and the effort is there it stops a reader like a speed bump and a hot drink spill.

Please give it some thought because as we already know the character is bilingual and her heritage it does not need to be a constant rush of words to prove a point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Glad you're back!

Can't wait for the next chapters!!!

RheamistressRheamistressover 7 years ago

Glad to see you back.. Keep the chapters coming, please. :)

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 7 years ago
*****

Welcome Back!!! ... Thanks for another great read ...

JustNikkiJustNikkiover 7 years ago
YAY!

#1 so glad you're back

#2 great read

MY 2 cents.. I like the addition of the french. I think b/c you do put in the translation it isn't a problem to understand what she's saying. Don't change your style b/c of one negative person, there are thousands of stories on Lit to choose from.

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenover 7 years ago
A GREAT RETURN

Wow after FOUR YEARS. I've lost hope for this story to ever be finish. Thank you so much for continueing, it truly gives me hope for the other incomplete Stories on this site. CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
Welcome back!

Length is great. Just try to post regularly again and that would be awesome! I'm looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I wanna hug you

I cried when I saw chapter 11... Never leave us again please

clarketoniclarketoniover 7 years ago
Delighted

Delighted to see you back again and looking forward to the rest of the story. Please Please don't leave it as long.

ShadowMaidenShadowMaidenover 7 years ago
Welcome Back

I have missed you and your story Thankyou for returning loving the story dont stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome back and thank you for continuing

I can't believe how happy I was to find your work again! I just reread the entire series and I'm so glad you continued this wonderful story. So looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very excited

Your story is so good, and I was rather depressed when it just stopped, however when I see that you are back on 4 years later I can't help but express my elation! Welcome back!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yayyyyy! You're Back !!!!

Thank you for returning to update another chapter! I love this story!

I know you are super busy but if you can please continue to update future chapters that we would be awesome!

Looking forward to the battle scene ~

horned_lizardhorned_lizardabout 7 years ago
Bravp

As a writer myself, I can appreciate the time and thought you've put into this. In the beginning, I nearly stopped reading because I absolutely /loathe/ forced sex. I sensed it was not how things would end up and was gratified to find I was correct.

I actually skipped over all but part of one sex scene because the story was more interesting, so I can't give you a review on that tonight.

There were a number of typos word-wise, but only two that I can remember that were flat out wrong. They only bothered me because they were so obvious I was surprised your editors didn't catch them and because the rest of it was so clean. Almost as if they were intentional...

In any case, I suspect this story will affect (that was one, should not have been 'effect') the way I write and I thank you for producing something that will help me grow as a writer. I have stayed up over 4 hours reading through all of it so I'm going to bed now.

hentaikittenhentaikittenalmost 7 years ago
I was enjoying this story

despite all the grammatical errors until you pulled out the twist where she turns out to be some sort of super powerful descendant of the "first wolf". I like stories of mismatched romance; the omega and the alpha was kind of nice, even though Delphi acted like a twit after first meeting her mate, but I hate it when the "lower" person in the romance ends up being so much more.

It's like in a historical romance when the Duke falls for a serving girl and then later it turns out that she's really a princess in disguise or the bastard daughter of an earl or something. Why do writers do that?! It's like they are saying that "common" people are unworthy of the love of a "superior". Such as this story. It started out with an alpha loving an omega. SHOCK! Oh, but then you take the easy way out because she's not REALLY an omega is she? I was so disappointed. I guess you think omegas really aren't good enough. BOO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PLEASE

Please finish as quickly as u can

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
When are you going to write more

When are you going to write more chapters for this story

Naiad_AerialNaiad_Aerialabout 5 years ago

I think you are a great writer but I was hoping for it really to be an Alpha/Omega story and not an Alpha/super strong fake Omega story. It also really bothers me how disgusted the pack is with her. She is the mate that the deities chose to gift to the Alpha. Omega or not that should earn her some respect. Clearly they don't think very highly of their deities or their Alpha if they would basically crap on the pairing. Also, her lack of back bone before she knew she was a bad ass wolf was driving me crazy. She lived for years on her own and has dealt with multiple jerk packs... in my opinion she should've been stronger. I don't know. I do enjoy your writing style so even though I don't completely agree with some of your story choices I would still continue to read Omega Pride if you chose to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Series

Thank you for sharing your writing

It looks like you have stopped writing however I thought that you would hold like to know that even after all this time your writing is bringing enjoyment to some us

All the very best for your future

Regards CRW

tiercenpttiercenptabout 3 years ago

one of the best stories in this category, but yet again unfinished.

storylines open...finding the lost wolf (cherise?), like she promised ninon, the upcoming fight, Samira..

shame really. so many stories in this NonHuman Category unfinished.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 3 years ago

This has been a very enjoyable read just Shane it's not finish. Hope you come back to finish your story.

gunbladegunbladeover 2 years ago

Thank you, but can you finish it please

LwcbyLwcbyover 2 years ago

It would be nice to finish it, really sucks when an author hotel fucked their readers

Brandon11Brandon11over 1 year ago

Love the story and would love to see more!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Disappointing. What happened to Number 78? To Beatrix? To Samira and Keric? It's very unkind to loyal readers to fizzle out before the story is done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous