Omega Pride Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delphi's tail wagged rapidly when she hit the bottom first. She sniffed Wyatt's current position before she spotted his dark brown fur quickly descending toward her. She could have stopped there, but she didn't want to. No. She didn't want just that.

Just as Wyatt's bright emerald eyes locked with hers, she turned tail and sprinted through the sea of trunks. Realistically, there was almost no way that she could hide without the pine branches reaching down to aid her, but that wouldn't stop her from trying. As well, her light fur wouldn't be so easy to see. She scurried out of his immediate sight, brushing past a pine.

That gave her an idea. She started to zigzag between trees, jumping onto slanted bark and back and even backtracked a bit to lead him off. She ran until she saw a pile of snow under a tree that couldn't bear the weight. She circled around the tree multiple times and seemed to lead off elsewhere before she backtracked and buried herself into the snow pile and kept as still as her thundering heart would allow her, peaking out as subliminally as she could.

When Wyatt saw his mate sprint off through the wood, it was no longer about the race and his restraint broke. He let out a howl as the chase was truly on now, his feral emerald eyes glowed. She had gotten quite a ways from him, seeing her paw prints scattered about and even covered in other areas. Clever girl.

His wolf almost smirked as he raised his nose and sniffed the air around him, following her scent though the timberland. She had purposely brushed against as many trees as she could to throw him off, but he wouldn't be so easily detoured. Despite—and perhaps because of—how addicting her scent was, he could easily follow the strongest scent, though it didn't stop him from taking multiple routes just in case. Occasionally he would look up to see if he could spot her beautiful white, grey, and blonde fur, but she blended and hid herself well among the frost. He ran through as he followed her scent, waving through trees to follow the right path.

Ah-ha!

This trail's scent was much stronger, more recent than the others! She wouldn't be out of his reach for very long now. He felt the scent strongest at an evergreen surrounded by piles of its fallen snow. He sniffed the area, seeing she had bothered to circle this tree more than once before leading off...or so she wanted him to believe. He spotted one of the heaps moving ever so slightly. Just as he turned and spotted two playful heterochromic orange to blue grey eyes in the heap, Delphi lunged at him, knocking Wyatt over as his eyes widened.

The look on Delphi's muzzle was one of pure hysterics, her tail wagging furiously, "Your eyes got so huge, Wyatt! You should have seen it!"

Wyatt watched as his excited mate tapped her front paws multiple times in the snow. An opening. Just as Delphi's muzzle pointed upward in thrilled triumph, it was his turn to get up and pounce on her, bowling her into the ground and stood over as she let out a surprised yip and whine.

"You ran from me mate," Wyatt's tongue licked the tip of his teeth as the projection came out more seductive than inquiring, "Trying to get more than just a chase out of me?"

"Maybe," Delphi looked up at him and had a playful, flirtatious ring to her projection before she reached up and mouthed his snout.

"And what about what you said earlier about 'seeing how long I could wait'?" Wyatt found himself playing her game, keeping his snout out of her reach, but kept nipping for the sides of hers.

Delphi projected a laugh, which came out as a light bark before she stopped trying to mouth temporarily, "That still stands."

Wyatt let out a non-threatening, yet husky and needy growl, "I caught you fair, Delphinia."

Suddenly, her paws were upon him as she pushed him off, getting off her back as she faced him like a pup told they could play outside after a blizzard, lowering her upper half down to the snow, "No you didn't. I surprised you!"

She took off again, heading deeper into the wood and projected loudly, "If you can get inside me in any way, shape, or form before I touch the truck, then you can say I'm caught!"

"You play a mean game, Delphi!" He gave chase shortly after recovering, "Challenge accepted!"

Delphi laughed in ways only her wolf form could. She weaved and zigzagged through trees, as running in a straight line would mean certain defeat. Though, her scent of arousal splays out in the air, and she knew he could smell it. She didn't even bother looking back as she knew he would be hot on her heels.

Wyatt let out a growl followed closely by a howl as he chased after his mate, letting her know he wasn't going to let her get away so easily. Delphi's speed was remarkable, but his wasn't anything to sneeze at. He dodged each tree she brushed as he ran, gaining her as he spotted her tail all but a dozen trees ahead of him.

Delphi sensed his nearness. She had been waiting for this. As Wyatt started to close the gap and Delphi could hear his breathing, she skid on the slush and shifted into human form, sliding around a tree and past him before shifting back into her wolf form. She let out a yip and a bark that resembled a laugh. She needed to go around so she could head back to the truck after all, and against her mate and Alpha, she had to pull out as many stops as she could.

Wyatt skid to a stop as his mate sling shot past him, catching him off guard hard. He found his chest heaving in as near a laugh as his wolf form would allow, "Run as fast as you can, mate! You can't escape me!"

Chills ran down between Delphi's shoulder blades and between her legs, her wolf getting both hornier and antsier with their mate's projection.

We aren't stopping yet, Delphi reminded, though they both knew and agreed before Delphi had even noted it.

Delphi's lungs heaved and burned as she ran up the hill, the snow tried to capture her feet and slow down her endeavor, trying to aid Wyatt any way it could. Her heart beat fiercely as she heard his breathing and hastening steps.

She could see the Crewmax now! Almost there!

She scrambled up the snowy side, shifting to her human form as she grasped at the ledge to pull herself up. The snow grazed her hardened nipples as she forced herself up to her feet with a gasping laugh. Just two more paces and she could be home free! But—

She heard the sound of bones breaking and mending, and with a gasp, she was tripped by a big clawed hand.

"N...No!" Delphi laughed as she squirmed in his grasp, "I'm almost there!"

Delphi reached and wrangled feebly for the truck, a foot too short of touching it, but instead, she found herself pulled back a few feet and her ass lift into the air as a sharped, yet careful finger slid through her moist lips and heated center, making Delphi let out a defeated gasp. She peaked out over at Wyatt to see him in his Anthro form.

Finally seeing him in this form without any mode of fighting or even protecting, she could see how handsome he was. His dark brown fur lay on his towering, taunt body, and was warm to the touch despite the air and slush covered ground. His emerald eyes had that ever present feral look to them, but this time, they were mixed with thick desire, pressing need, and proud victory.

"Now I've caught you fair, Delphi," He projected as he growled huskily out loud.

"That...That you did," Delphi's pants came out more wanton than fatigued as her pussy twitched around his finger, making his upper lip do so in return and his cock slide out more from its sheath, inching its way out into the open air.

Delphi watched over her shoulder as it did so, the long and thick tool made her swallow with need. She, with a leisurely and enticing look, casted her eyes up to his. Her anticipating lips spread in a puckish smirk. She slowly pressed her head down onto the slush, raising her hips before him in presentation. Her mate had won his prize after all. He deserved a taste...

Wyatt's upper lip revealed the pervaded teeth and tongue that were previously hidden. He let out a growl that hummed in satisfaction. He leaned forward over her back, his finger still inside her folds as he eyed her relaxed, olive flavored back that only rippled with eagerness to know what his next move would be. His wet nose, with a sweet mix of hot and cold, grazed against her skin as he took in the familiar yet still refreshing scent of cucumber melon and fresh water.

Delphi's smile grew and she took in a quiet inhale when she felt Wyatt's warm tongue follow, licking slowly over her back to taste the frost's droplets on her in wolfish kisses. She felt his finger leave her snatch to join his other hand in holding her waist, fur tickling her stomach and making her giggle in his grasp.

Not going unnoticed, Wyatt's claws ran with feather-light touch over her belly and hips, and make her body quiver at each faint touch. He could smell her sex dampen with every lick and light caress his nails traced against her abdomen. If only had he known she was this sensitive on her lower stomach before... Wyatt let out a pleased growl which vibrated out to his tongue as his dawdling licks made their way lower down the small of her back.

Delphi felt his tongue reach her shapely, smack-worthy ass. His heated tongue caressed over each cheek and her lips let pass an audible quiver as his claws lightly pulled back from her hips and ran over her butt. After moistening both sides and letting his saliva cool in the air, he did something that made her take in a deep breath: spread her cheeks before him and lick over her untouched pucker. Delphi glanced over at him in aroused shock, no words or projections came immediately to mind.

He...He actually did that?! She watched Wyatt's scent fill with amusement, though his coveting eyes and him stopping hinted that she should lie back down. With a bit of a pout, her quaking body hesitated for a moment before gracing its presence to the frosty ground once more. Delphi let out a squeak as his tepid tongue licked her dark bud over and over again, but ever so steadily increased his fiery range to her soaking sex.

Delphi's heart beat twice for every moist stroke he fed her body, her fingers shook as she held the slippery grass as best she could, her anticipation rising. When his godlike tongue tasted her puss, her body quaked and she let out a soft moan and sigh. Yes!

Wyatt could never get over her divine taste; her dew was like a drink much needed in the dead heat of summer. He held her waist firmly as he increased his lapping to include her exposed clit, wishing his Anthro form had lips to devour and suck on it.

"Oh...oh oui. Oui. Ju...juste là... Aahh..." Delphi tried to move her hips closer to his muzzle, but he had already beaten her there when his maw opened for his tongue to touch the deep recesses of her center.

His tongue made sure to lick over every bit her, compelling her to let out a quiet string of whimpers. Her hips bucked from under him when his tongue found her g-spot and ran over it again and again without stop.

"Wyatt...! Wyatt, oh mon Dieu—don't stop...!" Delphi panted and shook, her spasming hand reached back for his furry clawed one and grasped at the back of it. Her ass trembled over his muzzle; she felt herself losing it to his skilled, slick tongue that made her want to melt into him. He knew just the way to please a female. His female. Her and her alone.

Wyatt watched her and let out a grumbling growl. He felt intense gratification at see her body absorb the pleasure he gave her. Her legs squirmed on either side of him as her sex felt like it was on fire, especially as his tongue vibrations inside of her. The snow close to her mouth visibly melted the closer she got until she was practically screaming and divulging all grass underneath. She lost the last of her muscle control as her pussy clamped down around his thick, slippery tongue when the wave of her orgasm rolled through her. Wyatt held her thighs close to him despite her bucking to capture every bit of juice she rewarded him. She came for a solid 30 seconds before slumping slightly under him; with one last lick of her drenched walls, Wyatt pulled his tongue free from her previous vice grip. Delphi's pants slowly got softer and quieter before she looked her shoulder at him with a smile.

"Wyatt..." She panted as she steadily raised her hips back to their former position of presentation, her whimpers fused in her voice, "S'il vous plaît ...I need you...I need to feel you inside of me. S'il vous plaît."

She didn't need to beg twice. Right as she said the second French please, Wyatt loomed forward over her as he lined his large Anthro cock to her seeping hole. Instead of simply plunging in however, he gently started to ease his way into her tight snatch. He was much larger in this form and the last thing he wanted was to hurt her. He had chosen wisely as he heard her whine and hiss a bit as he eased the first few of inches inside of her.

'Do you want me to stop, Delphi?' he sent to her.

Delphi shook her head at him and glanced up at him, "Please...keep going You're filling me up."

Wyatt's muzzle twitched again at her willfulness as he continued his steady entering. She damn near squeezed his cock off with each inch he put inside of her. He stopped when he felt himself bottom out inside her; there was more of his cock outside of her due to his form, but they felt nice like this. Slowly and deeply, Wyatt started to move, making sure not to hurt her. He wasn't.

Delphi started to moan under him and slowly returned his thrusts, raising herself on her hands for more leverage. She could feel the heat of his downy body on her back and hear the sound of his strong heart start to speed up its pounding. She felt Wyatt lean forward, the nipples under his dark brown coat grazed her upper back as his warm tongue licked over her shoulder, making him pant. Her eyes fluttered shut as he repeatedly filled her completely and started to speed up, their pleasure and bliss growing with each filling. Her fingers dug into the nippy dirt, the dirt hard enough to grip as he in turn held onto her hips.

"Oh Wyatt, please, harder...faster," She sighed out in between his strokes as his full balls slapped heavily against her exposed clit oh so deliciously.

He licked behind her ear in response and sped up as he pistoned in and out of her. His right hand roamed all over her abdomen; he could almost feel his cock on the other side. His claws lightly scratched her stomach and made her let out a loud gasp and moan in pleasure. He felt her shudder against him and her left hand reached back to grab his stomach fur. Delphi rocked back against him as her breath made the air white in rapid successions.

"Oh Wyatt! V-votre graine se sent si bon! Ne vous arrêtez pas! Tu...tu me fais—J'y suis presque! Tenez-moi putain avec ta graine! (Your cock feels so good! Don't stop! You're making me—I'm almost there! Keep fucking me with your dick!)" Delphi sputtered out as his cock constantly smashed into her spot.

Wyatt's eyes widened at her words as he breathed hard, 'I did not realize your expressions would get so profound when you and your wolf came back together Delphi.'

At that Delphi let out a few laughs in her pants and whines, but he could see the rush of heat fill her cheeks for another reason outside of desire.

Wyatt could feel his knot begin to grow at the base of his cock; he was getting close. Delphi sensed it too. Determination to have his thickening knot within her grew as she peeked over at him as she plunged down on his throbbing cock, flexing her eager puss to draw him further. Wyatt clenched his teeth and held on firmly to her hips while pulling her up so her back pressed against his chest and another inch of his shaft slid inside her slick honeypot. Delphi let out another cry of pain and pleasure as it did, her poor cervix receiving a sound beating. However, they were unable to get those last few inches of his cock and knot inside of her. She reached down to feel him as he stuffed her again and again.

She could hear Wyatt let out a short whine within his growl as he held onto her firmly and pumped in one last time and howled as he exploded inside of her, his cum coated all over her walls and after burn thrusts kept most inside.

"Mon Dieu! I-I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Delphi cried out and shut her eyes tight as he pumped his load inside of her and made her clench hard around him, milking his thickened cock for all he was worth.

Her cries blended together with his howls, pale steam escaped from them and into the frigid air until they both slumped forward onto the now defrosted ground, Delphi sunk into his arms. Wyatt looked down at his beautiful mate. Sated, he nuzzled into her hair before he gently removed his cock from her heated depths, his cum drooled out of her snatch and onto the ground, recoating it in white.

'Remember,' he projected softly to her, 'You tempted me.'

Delphi let out a tired laugh, "I know that." She slowly turned to face him and gave her handsome mate a big grin, "But you gave in so easily, and I couldn't help myself."

Wyatt shrugged. He couldn't argue with that.

After coming down from her high and overcoming the want to snuggle close to him and sleep, Delphi started to stand on her shaking legs, but raised an eyebrow, "Why haven't you turned back yet? Are you feeling that comf—"

Wyatt raised his padded pointer finger at her and pointed down to his knot. In that moment when Delphi looked down, she covered her gasping mouth and held back a laugh.

'I fail to see how that's funny, Delphi,' Wyatt's brows knitted at her stifled laughter.

"I know, I know. It's very painful to change back when your cock has a giant plug on it. I'm sorry," Delphi giggled, "It's just that I hadn't realized it did more that stop you from pulling out. Also, an image of you walking around with a serious face and an extra bulge in your pants just popped in my head. Sorry about that."

Wyatt stared at his giggling mate, but after a while, his eyes softened, 'I still don't get it.'

Delphi chortled a bit louder before shaking her head, "It's alright. Never mind." She reached for her slightly damp clothing (fortunately safe for the most part by her parka) and turned to face him while she started to get dress, "Either way, we're going to have to wait for it to go down before we can follow through with the next thing."

She jumped a bit to get her socks, boots back on, and that made Wyatt's corners twitch again. He didn't move much, but offered his arm to her for support. A twinkle appeared in Delphi's eyes as she grinned and accepted his offer. As she slid on the last boot, Wyatt quietly projected, 'Come here.'

"Hm?" Delphi looked up at him as she adjusted her pants around her ankles, "Did I miss something or—"

His clawed hand gently grabbed her around her waist and pulled her into his chest, embracing her. Delphi's eyes enlarged at his sudden movement, but she smiled and hugged him back. His warming fur, broad chest, and beating heart truly made her feel like...no...let her know that she belong there. That she belonged in his protecting and loving embrace. Looking back on these troublesome days, she was happy. Happy that she was here with him and that she was his and he hers. She looked up at him and kissed his muzzle sweetly.

"You know," Delphi softly spoke after the clinched silence, "Kissing you would be easier if you could—"

She felt and heard the telltale bone snapping, muscle tearing, and fur receding of his shift back. She felt his hand turn her chin toward him and he caught her lips in a deep kiss. His tongue grazed over her top lip before meeting the tip of her tongue. He lightly sucked her tongue into his mouth before letting go and sucked on her bottom lip. The breath was literally taken away from her with a fluttering moan when he pulled away to stroke her moist bottom lip as she stared at him speechlessly.