All Comments on 'Omelettes for Breakfast Ch. 02'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
brokedickdawgbrokedickdawgover 6 years ago

Great series! Keep going!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 6 years ago
Too hot not to continue

Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes! MaryAnderson rocks my Oedipal world!

Some times it happens that a writer is around for a while and a reader takes a little notice, thinking, “yeah, so-and-.so is okay.” Then one day, everything clicks and the reader realizes,””Wow! so-and- so is so in my zone!” That happened today with this story. As a result, I’ve been spending the morning reviewing the rest of your stories, much to my masturbatory satisfaction! I will likely keep it up this evening! I love mom/son with threesomes, this one with sis! And I get a kick out of what goes on around clueless dad!

Keep the momcest cumming!!!

happymuffinhappymuffinover 6 years ago
Man 5 Stars what else can i say

What else can I say you asked? This shit needs more chapters that what!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Loved it. Another chapter, please? Five stars!!

redlion75redlion75about 6 years ago
I guess

Mom needs to tell how she knew they were fucking her friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mom’s friend is 5’9”, 22 inch waist 34 inch hips?!?

I can’t read this story past the first paragraph. This woman’s body sounds sick and painful. Sure, there are a handful of sixteen year old supermodels in the world this size. But the only adult women this size are severely anorexic, under five feet tall and/or both the above and also were born male. Seems like something that the author would know about female bodies.... Or, maybe not, after the long intro about the mom character muse only getting hotter after her highlights and boobjob.

randysbrandysbabout 4 years ago
Super

Love the way you write. Good grammar and use of punctuations. Most authors here don't use punctuations and their grammar leaves a lot to be desired.

Also your stories are well thought out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES