All Comments on 'OMG! I'm Naked in School! Ch. 01'

by M. Millswan

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

More please !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Love the story. More please. I want to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good start

good start, hope there is more to come with a little more backstory about the study.

ptebadenptebadenover 6 years ago
Good writing

I can't wair for new chapters

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 6 years ago
Great start!

This is a great start. Please continue.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
Reminds me of Naked Dan’s series The Volunteer

He pulled that series and published it on Amazon. It was a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great first chapter

Pleeease continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

I hope you finish so we know the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Steps into nudity

You seem to have captured in words all the emotions and feelings a person experiences getting nude for the first time in a group. Definite and identifiable steps are to be found in moving from a textile into a nudist. Society says that we should not be nude, and it's engrained into us to follow that mandate. To step over the line is a wild, threatening experience, one that everyone should experience. The bug bites and we are never the same afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great work!

Your storytelling is fantastic in this story, but we absolutely need more! The build up was fantastic, but now that we've reached the main events we need to hear more. The story ends far too soon!

RequiaxRequiaxover 6 years ago
Nude in School

It’s a while since I have read a “Nude in School” story (there used to be a whole universe of ‘em) but this was well-written and built anticipation nicely. Maybe focus less on the rules/how this would come to be allowed? We all know it wouldn’t so you’re asking the reader to suspend disbelief anyway - having all the speeches from the authority figures just shows you’re trying to anticipate your reader’s questions and actually had the opposite effect for me, taking me out of the narrative rather than making it more believable. But I enjoyed the emotional and character side and I hope you will tell more of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A bit slow

Not bad, but you take too long in the build-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful intimate, immersive & pensive style!

I read all your 3 stories by now...wonderful intimate, immersive &.pensive style.

Been reading literotica since the early nineties, but rarely have I seen a style as good & captive as this.

A true piece of literary art.

Hope we will be reading tons more from you in the near future!....:))

PS: unlike others, I did like the cold & harsh unwilling adults/supervisors...good for contrast, the eery isolated concept, & anxiety from the participants...not sure how many episodes will follow, but you could introduce some of their children later on, as another contrast, and/or parent vs children rebellion.

PPS, most curious element: are you male or female, & what age?...;))

maddictmaddictover 6 years ago
Just a couple of questions.

Why ?

Carolyn, was she the first to complete her task ?

Will there be a follow up chapter ?

Anyone with a camera ?

Tense, very tense, intense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Chapters!

This story DEFINITELY needs AT LEAST one more chapter (PLEASE)!!!

M. MillswanM. Millswanover 6 years agoAuthor
All the Chapters are at Amazon

I appreciate everyone's kind comments. The entire book is available at Amazon. But I do have chapters I wasn't able to include due to my original publisher's length requirements. So I will be posting those, especially the chapter when Carolyn goes to church.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
Huh?

Why is this story, complete with older comments, showing up new today?

I'm eagerly waiting for Chapter 2.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 6 years ago
@ReedRichards

This seems to be just a rename to add "Ch. 01" to the title. It seems to be unchanged from the posting on January 6th.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nothing New Here

Fortunately I picked up fairly quickly that I had read this before, so only wasted a few minutes. Would have been better if the author had told us at the very beginner. I will know to avoid in future.

ptebadenptebadenover 6 years ago
Still waiting

Why did yo do this repetition? I don't know

NudistGinaNudistGinaover 6 years ago
Nudity/nudism

Seems I have also read this story or one very similar to it a few years back. Anyway, I am all for nudity and nudism in school. Wish there had been clothing optional schools when I was going to school. And I can't figure why it is so difficult for these kids to get naked, be naked in front of others. Nudism is Comfortable, Relaxing, Natural, Wholesome, Fun, Sensual, and just Feels Great. Everyone was born naked and of either one of two genders. No mystery there.

L

greowulfgreowulfover 6 years ago
Annoyed

With this attempt to sell your book on Amazon. There are better stories for free here. Good luck with your writing anyhow.

M. MillswanM. Millswanover 6 years agoAuthor
What Happened With OMG! Going Down and Reappearing

For some reason, Literotica pulled OMG! claiming there was underage sex. I asked them to review their decision, and they found there was NO underaged sex whatsoever and reinstated the story. I saw the comment about there being better stories for free. I've been on Literotica for 16 years and read thousands of stories. Anyone who can appreciate the difference between crap and quality knows 99.9% of the stories here are amateurish at best ... though I have found a few real gems. I am a professionally published, best-selling author, and when I choose to post a free story on Literotica, I provide a professional level of quality. The complaint about my various professionally published stories for sale on Amazon smacks of those who expect to download music, movies, books, etc.. for free and provide not even a single cent of fair compensation to the person who worked hard and had the talent to create something enjoyable, and perhaps even meaningful. I do plan to post additional chapters of OMG! my editor had me cut to keep the page count down. The one where Caroline goes to church while naked ... in my humble opinion .. is really awesome. In essence, my readers at Literotica will get the "Director's Cut." So, since I am willing to post some of my stories for free, why would it be so terrible to cut me a break and check out my other titles at Amazon?????

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
Mr Millswan

OK, I understand your explanation. That's one of the problems of stories involving high school aged kids: it's difficult to make it plain that sex itself does not occur until after everyone's 18th birthday. Still, it'll be an interesting line here, as while the study participants are all over 18, not everyone in the school who will (presumably) see them nude is 18 yet.

After all, we wouldn't want these stories to reflect reality, would we? :)

Naked Dan published a 15-part series here entitled The Volunteer, in which the single subject had to go through the last two months of the semester naked, but it was set in college. That story was pulled after he published it on Amazon.

cma68cma68about 6 years ago
More coming, or just a sales pitch?

Are you planning on posting more of this story, or is it just a sales pitch for the full story on your pay-site? I have no issue with authors selling their work, but if this is just a "preview" of the full story I think you should say so up front so those who don't want to buy can just skip it.

Also, since you make such a big deal about being a "pro" - you got some grammar issues - e.g. on the first page you have:

"I still need to put my backpack in my locker." Carolyn chose her words carefully to avoid having to tell a white lie. "You guys go on ahead. Don't wait on me. I'll be there. I promise."

Wait ON me? ON me? Really???

centauri4centauri4about 6 years ago
Your Favorites and inspirations?

Other than the Karen "Naked in School" stories which I think have evolved over time but generally include too much personally invasive touching, M. do you have any Favorites here on Literotica? Also, with regards to this ("OMG!") story, what - if any - parts relate most closely to real-life experiences you have had? I attended a nudist campout on time, arriving at the campground after dark, and had been told 'Nudist friends use the LEFT camping area, all OTHERS to the RIGHT." So I unloaded my car and setup tent by flashlight, then stripped off and fell asleep very quickly - not having seen any other campers when I arrived. In the morning, I decided to come out of my tent undressed as I was, and saw a young woman in a purple bikini checking out the public boat ramp. There was a slight morning chill in the air as the Verde river flowed by, I stretched and the woman said, 'Sir, you are naked!' to which I replied, 'Why yes I am.' and upon seeing her smile subtly in response, I knew she was a part of the Nudist-side group! The woman's male companion was C.J., but I am unable to recall her name (probably something like Sarah, Becca, or Kathy) and that is probably because the weekend was SO VERY casual and relaxed. This was in Arizona (~'92) and the weekend turned out wonderfully with more than 48 hours of complete nudity, hiking, socializing, outdoor photography (early timed selfies with a 35 mm camera and tripod), hot springs soaking and more hiking; it was the sort of experience I truly didn't want to EVER end, and that has now become the "soul" of my nudist life experience!

So, really wondering about your best "inputs" and influences or influencers?

Thank you in advance!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep POLITICS out of your story!

This first chapter is a very accurate story for the Naked In School 'story universe'.

EXCEPT for the pOLITICAL cOMMENT!!!

I am glad I am DEPLORABLE!

I am glad I live in Ohio! Why?? The LAST person who was ELECTED PRESIDENT WITHOUT CARRYING OHIO was?? JFK in 1960!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Naval vs. navel

It's weird, I've rarely seen this error before I started reading on this site. A navel is a belly-button; naval is anything pertaining to the Navy.

https://www.vocabulary.com/articles/chooseyourwords/naval-navel/

sthsthsthsthalmost 4 years ago
Well written but too slow.

I get the point of the build up. But even when she finally starts to strip, you take something like ten long paragraphs just to get her clothes off. The only reason I stuck around till the end, all be it with several skims and jumps, is that I'm excited by the premise.

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 4 years ago
Great story idea, and nice beginning.

Admittedly it would have taken a chunk out of the story, however IMO if this had been real life then the whole stripping off was badly managed by the study.

While we don't know the exact purpose of the study yet, is doesn't seem like the purpose was to super-stress the participants right at the start. There are multiple better ways that this could have been handled, probably the best being to have an adult or two guide the participants to all close their eyes and undress with their eyes closed. The guide(s) could even be in a separate room, communicating by audio only, or be local nudists, who would undress first.

Another useful tactic would have been to have the participants change/strip down to swimwear in separate male/female changerooms first, so that the undressing wasn't prolonged. In this case the participants could then have been instructed to all remove bottoms at the same time first, after which the girls removing tops would be a relative anticlimax. Alternatively they could have undressed in separate male/female change rooms, with the final change-of-mind option being before walking naked into the presence of the opposite sex.

Oh, and all the speeches should have been done at the final orientation or before, or left until the participants were all naked and given via video.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I want to know what happens next

CandaulistNJCandaulistNJalmost 2 years ago

I gave this waaaay to much of my time. I gave up and went back to it for another chance three times. It just wouldn't get in gear and move.

RicknCenFlRicknCenFlover 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoyed your detailed descriptions in "Snap Shot" but I feel this initial chapter dragged on a bit too long. I see from others' comments I'm not alone. Otherwise, an excellent beginning.

VitavieVitavieover 1 year ago

I like the level of detail and general credibility of this story - yes, it is extensive, could be a bit more concise, but I believe every word

DevilbobyDevilboby2 months ago

I can't imagine the point of this exercise at all. Titillating certainly but pointless, certainly. ( apart from Carolyn's ) obviously.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM. Millswan@M. Millswan
Many readers have asked about where to find other stories I have written. Professionally, I write erotica under the pen name: M. Millswan. You can find all of my books, including Snap Shots (with all 3 stories) at www.farlightpress.com. I got my writing career started on Lit...