All Comments on 'On a Beautiful Summer Day Ch. 02'

by CuckyJimmy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue!

You write well, and have set a very erotic pace.

Please do not be put off by any insecure little pussies who come along and post semi-literate diatribes in the comments.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 8 years agoAuthor
Disclaimer

Thanks for you support and I will heed your warning. For my next chapter, I will more than likely put in a disclaimer, even though I am sure some readers will totally ignore the message. Erotic fantasy is just that. I find that as I am reading a story, any type of violence turns me off and simply click out of the story. Why leave a comment stating the obvious? In the meantime, I just love SPH, husband submissiveness and cuckoldry...in no particular order and in any combination, and it best falls under fetish versus loving wives. Glad you enjoyed.

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenover 8 years ago
Compelling and Erotic

Well-written and compelling reading. The erotic tension is building. My cock is twitching! I can't wait to read Chapter 3.

I echo the previous comment. Pay no attention to the mainly anoymous commentators who write hateful responses. I doubt if any of them could compose a nursey rhyme!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When your characters are dumber than rocks

Your story sinks into the mire. I found it impossible to believe anyone is THAT stupid. Nothing interesting or entertaining in this mess. Just plain no fun to read on any level.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Love the story love the characters and the content.

Gave you a big old 5!!!

suckermansuckermanover 8 years ago
excellent begiining

please write episode three soon. it has been a superb start. Cant wait

suckermansuckermanover 8 years ago
great story

You really understand how us guys with SPH feelings who want to be cuckolded feel. His wife certainly looks up for a bigger cock too

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I appreciate the compliments. Much of my writing is based on reality but of course embellished. For the few that have (un???)intentionally read my stories, they are labeled. I am sure chapter 3 will further explore me secret desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well written. Intelligently concived. Reasonably realistic. Powerful. I gave you a 5- (4.65/5 = 93%)!

I like CuckyJimmy stories.

I have noticed a solid effort to employ stream of consciousness, interior monologue, & flashback to illustrate Jimmy's innermost world. Essentially, in hindsight he realizes he should've been careful what he wished for.

Jimmy's wife is a keeper.

Big Tom seems to be a nice guy.

• • •

If i were one of Jimmy's buddies, this would be my ADVICE to him:

"Be open with your wife, have a tell-all session with her... Tell her you not only love her, but you adore her & worship her body... Ask her if she still loves you. If she still loves you, anything is possible... tell her that Ron should not be part of your & your wife's life. Tell her the two of you can invite big Tom into your marriage... if Tom is married, it should be a one-night stand or something because it is not OK to ruin his marriage... Listen Jimmy, i am divorced; may be the 3 of us can spend more time together... why don't you & ypur wife come go my place tomorrow for a BBQ dinner... btw i can use my brother's cabin whenever i need, we can all go there for a weekend sometime..."

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 5 years ago
Hope You Keep Going

Jimmy, I like your basic plot and think you've done a good job of pouring out your own emotions in regard to these desires. It's been awhile since you wrote this, and as an author myself know that sometimes the muse just plays out. But I do hope you might one day pick this up again and bring it to the conclusion and climax you envision. (On a side issue; Hate filled comments. You may not know it, but as the author you can remove any comment that is offensive to either you or your readers. If you need help in this feel free to send me a message ;)

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 5 years ago
please continue

i can't wait to read what happened next. I too am a sissy husband and I've sucked a few cocks and been fucked a few times by men with big cocks. I would love for them to fuck my wife too -- in front of me -- and then she would feed me her new lover's cum. He would then fuck me in front of her. My wife would then know that I'm her sissy gay husband.

Please let us know what happens in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)!

Erotic. Well-written. Convincing.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 3 years ago

Love the braless look.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed your second installment even more than the first. It was hot as hell that Todd had his hands all over Jimmy’s wife’s hips, right there at the block party - in front of everyone. My wife regularly lets other men grope, fondle and kiss her at our both our block parties and our work parties. It is a huge turn on for everybody.

Then, if she thinks the guy is really hot, she will often whisper in his ear, “See my husband over there? His dicklet is exactly 2 inches long and ½ inch diameter when hard.” Then, she will drag the guy off somewhere and let him fuck her.

Probably the best humiliation is when she fucks my boss and the four other managers at one of our work parties. They fuck her in the back room while I am serving cake and tending the punch bowl. Just about everyone at the party can hear my wife cumming; she’s very verbal when being fucked by a real man.

We also enjoyed the part of your story where Tom and Rick’s smirks told Jimmy that Todd had shared at least some of his dirty secrets with them. And it was great that the wife let both Tom and Rick grope and kiss her during the card game. She was a smart wife who knew how to push Jimmy’s SPH buttons.

When I’m in a poker game, my wife frequently plays the role of the ‘pass around girl’ and goes from one man’s lap to the next, most of the night. At first, it is them groping her ass and tits. Then, it proceeds to full-mouth, passionate kissing and them pulling all of her clothes off except her sexy underwear.

She loves to deal the deck of cards. Every time I lose a hand, she sucks one of them off or lets them finger her. She seems to be an expert at dealing a me, her husband, a poor hand! Some nights, when I bet her, she ends up getting fucked by four to six guys!

My micro-dick twitches as my wife screams how much she enjoys their massive cocks while they are fucking her on the table. She has trained me to suck their cocks to get them ready, and then clean their cocks after they have satisfied her.

We loved your story!

cdCindy1cdCindy17 months ago

I hope you will be writing the next chapters to this story. We all would like to know what happened next. Did you end up sucking Tom's cock too? Did your wife see you suck Tom's cock and Rick's too? Did both of them fuck your wife and did you watch them? These are questions we all need to know the answers to.

Sub4D0MSub4D0M6 months ago

Please tell me there's more to come 🔥🔥🔥

Pauly1978Pauly19785 months ago

Hope there are more parts to follow. Love this story. You and your wife sound fun

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckyJimmy@CuckyJimmy
Enjoy cuckold fantasy and SPH reality. Love chatting. Love risk taking! Contact me online!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES