All Comments on 'On a Day Like That'

by YDB95

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GHreaderGHreaderover 3 years ago
Happy Valentine

YDB95 I have enjoyed your stories for years.

This one is well written as usual. It was an easy and enjoyable read.

The character development and plot are limited by the length of the story. You made every word count.

Thank you for the story and I hope you do well in the contest.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Sorry, but this makes no sense, "But she knew the real reason was Mark and Alex. Peggy's longtime crush and his ex of accursed memory."

If the guy is gay, why would she be all googah over him. Or is Peggy a boy?

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 3 years ago

Ditto GHreader! A sweet story that was not too saccharine. Some things are just meant to be such as Chuck and Peggy!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Sweet Story

Just right for a Valentine contest. Hope you do well. I agree with Jezabel and GHReader. There are many shy people who are hidden by over gregarious people, nice to see it work out for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There was too much talk about Mark and Alex, characters who weren’t even in the story. Too negative, like my mother who won’t stop criticizing my father even though they’ve been divorced for more than 31 years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous