All Comments on 'On a Slippery Slope Ch. 03'

by mindventure

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago
Well done

Ok, gotta admit I didn't see either of those twists coming (no pun intended lol). But they were very nice suprises, so my only comment? Let the games begin!!!!! :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good!

Please keep the chapters -- and the twists and turns -- coming! Nice work, well worth five stars. Thank you.

whatshername86whatshername86over 9 years ago
The surprises continue

The sex scenes are amazing! This author always develops his characters so well that I feel like I know them personally. That said, I can hardly wait for chapter 4 to see what adventures are in store for my friend Carla and, vicariously, me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hurry

I've been monitoring the site, waiting for this update for a month. I can't wait for the next one. I really thought the third would be the final chapter, but now I'm hooked and even more excited for the next. Please hurry!!!

parker3522parker3522over 9 years ago
Slippery Slope Indeed.

Excellent. The story teller draws us into a very believable tale.

Two brothers, Brian and Connor sharing a young woman in bondage. Delicious!

The writer describes the understandable response of Carla as she goes through the mix of emotions but then stays true to her desire to be used.

Well done! Highly erotic. I'll watch for the continuing story.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OMG, TWINS! That was an unexpected surprise...

… and a very welcome one indeed. My imagination is running wild! I can't wait. And in the meantime there are Carla and Angie getting to know each other intimately, which I do admit was a little less surprising. (Now I'm going back to look at the author's biography… wonder if he's maybe a guy?)

This is such a great story, and so well done. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Twins?

What a brilliant idea! Thanks for this series.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 6 years ago
Great twist!

Really enjoying the story ideas here. Nicely done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermindventure@mindventure
562 Followers
Just a guy who likes to write..........I was born at a very early age but didn’t develop an interest in writing until much later. I began writing fiction in high school and briefly considered a career as a journalist or freelance writer before life steered me in a different di...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES