On a Slippery Slope Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look him in the eye for a long time and then asked the obvious question, my voice choked with emotion.

"Who have I been with?"

"Both of us. Both times."

I sit there, stunned into silence for a long time. Brian waits me out.

"I think you have some explaining to do," I finally manage to say, my voice breaking up.

"When I saw what was on your computer, I decided to set something up if I could, but I didn't know exactly what to do. I had Connor read the stories and we talked it over. Renting a place was his idea. Neutral ground. The next day he found Mrs. Wilson's ad. He had an appointment the following day so I went to look at the house and wrote her a check on my account immediately. The place was perfect. It took us a couple of days after she left to move all her furniture into the back rooms and set up the cameras and stuff. Preparing the restraints featured in the first story took a little more time. Then we started sending you the cards and keeping our fingers crossed."

"Go on," I say after a lengthy pause.

"When you showed up at the house the first time, we knew you were the type to push the envelope. That night was the most incredible experience of our lives. The second time you came calling really blew our minds. We ran out of time before we could finish up with the third story because Mrs. Wilson decided to come back early."

"I need to know who did what to me."

"Well, this is a little awkward, but..."

"I need to know!" I interrupt, my voice becoming shrill.

"...Connor took care of the oral and digital honors at our first meeting. I fucked you at the end while he operated the cameras and jerked off in the kitchen," he tells me. The old shock effect

I suddenly have a mental picture of the waste basket with its crumpled paper towel and I now understand the purpose of the strange little console; camera controls.

"The second time around, I did the hand work. Connor did you with the butt plug in place until you used the safe word. Then he took you into the other room. He was concerned and wanted to take care of you. It was my turn to operate the cameras and jerk off."

"The two of you used me!" I say harshly.

"And you wanted to be used," he continues. "You just told me you would never have gone along with it if you knew from the beginning there would be two of us, but it worked out well in the end for everyone, don't you think?"

"At the end of the day, I guess it did. I just don't like to be manipulated," I answer after a lengthy pause.

"Of course you do. The whole bondage thing is based on manipulation and control."

"Well, maybe you're right, but it's all water under the bridge now," I tell him. "It's over. Mrs. Wilson's place is no longer available. And I think we can forget about dinner on Friday night. I can't start a relationship with you, especially under the circumstances. I'd never know which twin I was with."

"I want you to know that I'm very disappointed," he says sincerely, "I have been attracted to you since the first time I saw you. So has Connor."

"What?" I ask, alarm bells going off in my head again. "Have I met him? Other than at Mrs. Wilson's I mean."

"Of course. Connor and I work together. We own the business. I do computer hardware and software stuff. He specializes in security."

"But you're the only one who's been in our offices. Your name is on your shirt," I point out, now completely puzzled.

"My name is the only name that has been seen in your offices. When Connor is working there, he wears one of my shirts. We service other companies where it's the other way around. It's just a little joke we play on everyone. No one knows that twins are involved except for the two other guys who work for us. And they're cousins. We have no other family, so except for the National Guard unit we belong to, a few close friends, and our neighbors, very few people know us as twins."

"So who have I been having coffee with? I ask, already certain I know the answer.

"Both of us," he replies.

"Which one of you got rid of the drunk in the bar that time?"

"That was Connor."

"I don't fucking believe this," I breathe as I wipe a hand across my face. "How do I know you're actually Brian?"

"Technically, you don't, except that I'm telling you the truth."

"If both of you are attracted to me, how did you end up being the one who asked me out on a date and not Connor?"

"I won the coin toss," Brian says with a grin, "but he's still in the running."

"What?"

"I only won the privilege of asking you out. We would have flipped again to see who actually got to take you to dinner."

"This is the craziest goddamn thing I've ever heard of. I'm outta here," I say, shaking my head and grabbing my purse.

"So two for the price of one doesn't interest you?"

"Not even a little bit."

"Okay, but consider this. Connor and I are preparing a new place, much better than Mrs. Wilson's house."

"Are you deaf? I just said I wasn't interested in anything involving the two of you."

"We would both love to have you join us again, but that isn't the only thing I was going to suggest," he continues. "I was thinking of forming a foursome."

"That's it. I'm gone!" I exclaim, loudly enough to draw the attention of the bartender as I slide out of the booth. "I don't want any part of this!"

"Not even with Angie?" He asks with a hint of a smile.

I don't know how many surprises I can handle in one day. I sink slowly back into the booth and put my head in my hands. When I came in here I thought I had the upper hand.

"Is she already involved with you two," I am finally able to ask.

"Not yet. That's where you come in."

"Me?"

"If you can convince her to join us, we can start the whole thing over again when Connor and I are finished with the new place. We should be done in less than a month."

"You are out of your fucking mind. There is no way I'm dragging my best friend into this cesspool. I'm going home," I say as I leave the booth for the second time and head for the door.

"Just think about it," he calls after me, "You might be doing your best friend a huge favor. And you probably ought to let her be the one to decide whether or not she wants to play."

I give him the finger over my shoulder as I push my way through the door and out onto the sidewalk.

Stopping at a McDonald's on the way home, I eat a cheeseburger and a coke in place of the pub food I thought I was going to enjoy for dinner. I'm not all that hungry now anyway.

After mixing myself a cosmopolitan, I sit down to think everything over. Mostly I am just pissed off that those two dickheads made a fool out of me. But the more I think about it, I realize that no serious damage has been done. My pride is hurt but the fact remains that I was given the two most extraordinary sexual encounters of my life. And, if I'm honest about it, I realize that both men took very good care of me and all three of us experienced incredible pleasure. They may have been using me, but they were meeting my needs as well.

I also reaffirm my conviction that I would not have joined the game if I had known up front that two men would be involved. I am basically monogamous by nature, and I would have found the idea far too outrageous. But I also know I have no regrets about what actually happened.

Another thought occurs to me. Apparently, it was Connor who made love to me at the end of my second bondage session. I don't know if it was simply because he was the one who had the opportunity, or if it was a sign that he has special feelings for me.

I find it all very confusing but I make one more decision. Regardless of what happens with Angie, I am going to approach Brian/Connor and tell whomever that I want to keep playing when their new place is ready to go. I thought the game was over when I met Mrs. Wilson, but now I have an opportunity to play again and I will not pass it up.

But my biggest problem is Angie. Brian has a point about letting her make her own decision. My issue is with the notion that it's somehow my job to lure her into the game. Brian recruited me, so I see no reason why he can't deal with Angie himself.

But as soon as I finish that thought, I realize there is a big difference. I had made it plain, at least on my computer, that I was fascinated by bondage. As far as I know, Angie has no interest in anything that kinky.

I wrestle with that thought for an hour or so and reach no conclusion. I decide to table the issue and drag out my laptop and the videos. I am not feeling sexy; I just want to scrutinize them very closely now that I know two different men are involved.

Both my laptop and TV have high definition screens, but they are too small for my purposes. I put everything away. I've been telling myself to buy a large flat screen TV for quite a while, but I've been putting it off. There is an appliance store a few blocks from my office that promises to deliver and set up anything they have in stock within six hours of purchase. I'll test that claim tomorrow.

I have absolutely no problem sharing the two guys with Angie, but I have no idea how to broach the subject with her. I fall into a fitful sleep worrying about that.

I am no closer to a solution in the morning, but I pull the computer cable trick for the third time and place a trouble call. If I get one of the cousins, I'll scream.

Fifteen minutes later one of the twins arrives, the name 'Brian' sewn on his shirt.

"Which asshole did I get?" I ask caustically.

"Still pissed, huh?" he asks with a smile. "I'm Connor."

"Yeah, right," I reply, sarcasm dripping off my voice. "Brian works hardware and software. You're the security genius."

"This is a simple job. Besides, we know you pull this stunt whenever you want to see Brian. If I weren't such a confident guy, my feelings would be hurt," he says with a wide grin, and I'm forced to admit to myself that these guys are irrepressible.

"Now what do you really want?"

I take a deep breath, and then respond.

"I...I want back in the game when the new place is ready. And I will talk to Angie. She probably won't go for it because she has more sense than I have. But if she's interested, I'll let you know. Don't hold your breath."

Connor, or whoever the fuck he is, seems genuinely pleased. He reaches out to take my hand, gives me a quick kiss on the cheek, and turns to go. Just as he reaches the door, he turns once again to face me.

"You know that Brian and I will protect you, and Angie too if she joins us. We will never put you in harm's way."

"I know that," I say with a deep sigh. "Now beat it. I have work to do."

I do a pretty good job of concentrating on my work until lunchtime when I race down to the appliance store and buy a very large flat screen TV with a home theater system and arrange to meet their delivery guy at my apartment right after work. Then I go back to the office and hunt down Angie. I have decided to take a direct approach.

"Tomorrow's Friday..." I begin.

"Brilliant observation," she interrupts with her patented radiant smile.

"...and I thought it would be nice if you came over to my place about six thirty. I'll fix dinner and we can spend the evening together," I finish.

"I'd really like that. It has been a while since we just relaxed in each other's company," she replies, looking very pleased. "I miss that. I'll bring the wine, white or red?"

"White."

"White it is."

"And bring a nightie," I add after a long pause, "just in case you don't feel like making the trip home late at night. Better yet, if you have no other plans, why don't you stay at my place for the weekend until time for dinner at Mom and Dad's?"

"A sleepover! We haven't done that in ages. I'd love to. What a wonderful idea."

"Great! See you tomorrow," I tell her with a wide smile as I head back to my office.

****

The guy from the appliance store shows up five minutes after I get home. An hour later he's gone and I am the proud owner of a device that should help me figure out some way to tell the twins apart.

I skip my usual early evening cocktail and start to prepare dinner. I don't want my vision or my thoughts blurred when I review the videos.

It's seven-thirty by the time I clean up the dinner mess, which gives me enough time to run through each video twice before bedtime. I settle in front of the huge TV and hit the remote to watch my first bondage encounter, supposedly beginning with Connor.

Unfortunately, his body seems flawless; no blemishes of any kind that I can see. Brian is apparently featured in the second half of the video. So I study him closely.

I simply cannot detect any difference between the two men. They are superb specimens but they are indistinguishable from one another. Even their large, stiff cocks look like products that came off an assembly line.

I have another problem; I am unable to ignore the sex. After an hour of watching the twins fuck me in high definition splendor with surround sound, I'm so hot I could melt lead. A vibrating bullet seems like a good idea, so I head back to the bedroom to gather my equipment and change into a slinky little nightgown. At the last moment, I grab my favorite dildo just in case.

It occurs to me that my new home theater system will encourage a lot of recreational masturbation in the living room. Fortunately, my couch is a queen-size sleep sofa, so I unfold it and settle in to watch the show while I scratch my itch.

I cum the first time with the bullet stimulating my clit, watching Brian fuck me with my legs captured in the slings. When I recover, I change videos and insert the vibrating dildo deep into my pussy, use the bullet on my clit, and watch Connor fuck me from behind as I lay draped across the arch. Then I watch him make love to me in the original bondage room. When it's over I am too exhausted to drag myself into the bedroom. I just barely manage to turn everything off and then spend the night right where I am.

****

My apartment is small enough that the alarm in my bedroom awakens me on time. I go through my usual morning routine and arrive at the office just as Angie shows up.

"When you come over tonight, bring your favorite vibrator, or dildo, or whatever you're using these days. I guarantee you'll need it," I say with a mischievous grin, knowing she's in the middle of a long dry spell between boyfriends. I have decided to show her the videos after I explain everything.

Angie just stares at me, looking like a beautiful owl for a few moments, and then her face breaks out in a wide grin.

Angie and I started having sleepovers almost as soon as we met and we always slept in the same bed. That's where we learned to masturbate, lying side by side on our stomachs, our hands under our pubic mounds, stimulating our pussies with our fingers, and wiggling our little asses.

We didn't know about orgasms, but it was fun and it felt good. Eventually, Angie pushed the boundaries a little and slipped over the edge, surprising both of us when she screamed into her pillow. Panting, she told me to keep going and I followed suit a couple of minutes later. After that, we couldn't keep our hands off our pussies.

Later on, when we began having sex with guys, we continued to have sleepovers, either at my place or hers, but we stopped masturbating together. It has been many years since we've had an orgasm in each other's presence, but I know it will happen again tonight.

"Ooooooo, you naughty girl! We haven't done anything like that in eons. What's the occasion?" she asks, still smiling from ear to ear.

"I am going to tell you a story and then I'm going to show you something. When I'm done, you'll be climbing the walls," I say, returning her smile with one of equal wattage."

"Must be something really spicy," she says, raising an eyebrow at me.

"You have no idea," I reply. "Lunch today?"

"Can't, the boss is sending me to a meeting across town, but I'll be at your place at six-thirty sharp."

****

Angie arrives on time wearing a cute little sundress that shows a little cleavage and a lot of leg. As always, she looks beautiful. She has luxurious long dark hair that she allows to cascade down to the middle of her back. I can certainly understand the twin's interest in her. I hand her a cosmopolitan and lead her into my living room. She spots the new TV and home theater system immediately and sets her small suitcase down beside the sofa.

"Nice. When did you get that?"

"Yesterday. It figures prominently in my plans for later tonight."

"Okay, what's going on? I won't be able to stand the suspense," she says with a mock frown as she takes a sip of her drink.

"You'll just have to wait. Come talk to me while I fix dinner."

I prepare a nice meal of poached salmon, asparagus, and risotto while we work on our cocktails. By seven thirty we are seated at the table. The sauvignon blanc she brought compliments everything perfectly. For dessert we split a large piece of tiramisu I picked up on the way home from work.

"Would you like some coffee?" I ask.

"No. And I have run out of patience. I want to hear that story. Right now," she demands, folding her arms under her perfect breasts.

"Okay," I say, laughing at her intensity. "Let me pour us some more wine and I'll get started. It's a long tale."

I start by telling her of my fascination with bondage. She is surprised, and then surprises me by confessing to a similar interest. I pull out my laptop to show her the website and she's immediately hooked.

"Holy shit!" I've never seen anything like this!" she exclaims, after I give her a quick tour of the site. I let her spend a half hour skimming stories while I clean up the dinner mess. She spends most of her time in the bondage category.

Then I show her my 'Recipes' folder, which I've expanded to ten stories, hoping my stalker will subject me to reenactments of each one. She is enthralled.

"Aw, come on!" she protests a little while later when I wrestle the computer away from her. She is already highly aroused.

"This is just background," I reply, holding the laptop over my head. "It's time for you to hear the rest of the story."

I begin by telling her how the bondage section of the site had quickly become an obsession and how frantic I was when my hard drive crashed. I'm not specific about where I took it to be fixed in case she is aware that Brian moonlights at the computer store.

When I tell her about the first note, she is stunned. I get up to retrieve the envelope from my underwear drawer.

"Weren't you frightened?" she asks with a stricken look on her face when I return and show her all the notes and the copies of the three stories.

"At first I thought it was a joke. Then I got pissed. I didn't get concerned until I received the first story copy. I had saved it only a couple of days before. That's when I knew someone was snooping though my computer in real time."

"That slime ball repair guy put something on your computer!" she declared. "Or you were targeted by a hacker. Did you call Tim?"

"No. I didn't want to involve the police, particularly my brother. But mostly I wanted to see what would happen next. I removed all but the three best stories from my laptop, including the one I got in the mail, and waited. In short order, I received copies of the other two."

"Didn't you realize you were being stalked?"

"Not until I got the note with the phone number. Up until that time I thought someone was playing an elaborate joke on me, just messing with my head. I bought a throwaway phone and made the call. A recorded voice told me it was time for us to take the next step, that I would receive explicit instructions in the next day's mail, and I was to follow them to the letter. As promised, they were in my mailbox the following day. That's when I realized it wasn't a joke."