On a Slippery Slope Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, Carla. What were the instructions?"

"I was told to be at the address printed on the card at exactly seven the following night. I was to dress appropriately, to open the door when I arrived, and to stop in the entryway. I was also told not masturbate the night before."

"Oh my God! Then what?"

"I disobeyed orders, masturbated like crazy, and tried to get some sleep. I called in sick the next morning and spent the entire day getting ready and worrying that I would prove to be inadequate somehow. I arrived at the address precisely at seven that night. It is only a short walk from here. I dressed appropriately as ordered. When I arrived, the door was unlocked. I went inside and stopped in the entryway."

"Goddammit Carla, didn't you realize how dangerous that was?" she exclaims, raising her voice.

"I did, and I didn't care. I was so far over the edge that the only thing I could think about was my stalker and the things he was going to do to me."

Angie gives me a long thoughtful look. "Tell me about it," she says softly, her voice a little ragged.

"Why don't you read the three stories first? They capture most of my bondage interests and they'll give you some idea about what I was expecting."

When she finishes reading fifteen minutes later, I tell my very aroused friend all of it; the hour and a half I spent being overwhelmed by the most intense sexual experience of my life. I describe in detail my second encounter and the emotional death spiral which followed when there was no more contact. I do not tell her of my quest to identify my stalker. I will do that later in the weekend.

"That must have been when I confronted you and you started crying in your office," she says, placing her hand on my arm.

"And you told me I needed a shower," I reply with a smile. "Now go get ready for bed. Change in my bedroom and come back out here. It's show time."

When Angie arrives a few minutes later, I have unfolded the sleep sofa, loaded the first DVD into the player, and put the system on pause. She is wearing a very short, very sexy blue nightie with matching panties and she's carrying a velvet bag with a drawstring. I am pretty certain I know what's inside.

"Get into bed and make yourself comfortable. I'll be back in a jiffy," I say.

When I return, I am wearing the little dress I wore to my two bondage encounters and nothing else. I too, am carrying a cloth bag of goodies. I crawl into bed beside her. We prop ourselves up against the sofa back and I hit the play button.

For the next few minutes Angie sits transfixed, making small sounds deep in her throat, one hand covering her mouth and the other idly stroking her breasts. I am fascinated watching her respond to what is happening to me in the video.

When Connor lowers his face between my legs suspended in the slings, she moans loudly and slips a hand into her panties. When he finger fucks me, she copies his hand movements as much as possible, fingering her pussy and crying out softly. She ignores me, completely focused on the screen in front of us.

Watching Angie gets me very aroused. I lift the hem of my dress to expose my pussy and slip a finger inside to gather lubrication before circling my clit.

At the point in the video where Brian begins fucking me, Angie retrieves a small vibrator from her bag, draws her legs back, and slips the instrument into her panties. I hear a faint buzzing sound followed by an involuntary cry of pleasure. She cums within seconds, throwing her head back against the sofa as her legs quiver in concert with the rhythmic contractions of her pussy.

I stop playing with myself and pause the video to allow her time to rest and to ease my own fever-pitched arousal. I don't want to cum yet.

"Oh fuck," she finally breathes, "turn that back on."

I'll never know for sure what causes me to do what I do next. Acting purely on impulse, I roll over onto my knees facing Angie. Sliding my hands up the outside of her thighs, I hook my fingers in the waistband of her panties and start easing them down over her legs. With a heavy lidded look, she raises her hips, giving me permission to proceed.

"I've seen this movie," I say, hitting the resume button. "I know how it ends."

Angie draws her knees back and opens her legs wide. I stretch out in front of her and bury my face between her thighs. I take my time, licking the insides of her thighs and brushing the tip of my tongue lightly up and over the top of her pubic mound. I kiss her landing strip and then run my tongue back down the other side. She moans and rocks her pelvis upward, encouraging me to do more. I comply with her wishes and ease my tongue into her slit. She cries out sharply.

For the next few minutes, Angie's cries compete with the televised Carla as both women start their climb towards thunderous orgasms. Brian is expertly fucking me at this point in the show. I am careful to pay just enough attention to Angie's clit to keep her near the edge, but not enough to push her over the top. I want her to cum with the Carla in the video.

My timing is perfect. I hear my surround sound voice screaming in release just as Angie lets out a piercing wail and her body starts to shake violently against mine. I hold her tightly and keep tonguing her clit until I am certain she has reached the peak of her climax and tumbled over the far side, then I pull back and confine myself to kissing the outside of her pussy and her inner thighs.

Angie has gone completely limp. I am concerned that she may have fainted. I look up to find her looking at me with a hint of a smile on her lips. I move up beside her and gather her into my arms. Both of us remain silent for several minutes, locked in each other's embrace.

Finally, she pulls back, places both of her hands on the sides of my face, and looks me directly in the eye.

"Thank you for that. I've wanted you to do that to me for years and I've wanted to do the same thing to you. I know there is another video, but let's save that for tomorrow. Now lie back and allow me to return the favor."

I arrange my body on the mattress and unbutton my dress so she has easy access. At the first flick of her tongue near my clit, I cry out. I am so aroused that I spiral upwards and cum in what must be record time, my hands clamped over my mouth to avoid sharing my pleasurable delirium with the neighbors. She brings me down slowly, gently stroking my pussy with her fingers and tongue. I let out a ragged sigh and drape a forearm across my eyes. Angie takes my other hand and kisses the fingertips.

I recover in a few minutes and Angie asks me if I'd like a nightcap. I do, and she returns soon with two more cosmos. We sit facing each other on the mattress with our legs tucked under and sip our drinks.

"So I guess we're lesbians now," she says with a serious look on her face. I laugh so hard I nearly spill my drink.

"I don't think so," I respond when I recover. "At best we're bi-sexual and I'm not even sure about that. I have never been attracted to any woman but you. And I'll bet neither of us is willing to give up a nice stiff cock in favor of what we just did, as wonderful as it was."

"I wish we had done that years ago. I certainly thought about having sex with you often enough. Think of all the time we've lost," she says a little sadly.

"Think of all the catching up we get to do instead," I counter with a smile. "When we finish our drinks, we are going into my bedroom to make love. There are several things I want to do to you."

Angie gives me a radiant smile and finishes hers in a single gulp. I quickly finish mine and remove the glass from her hand.

For the next two hours we do everything imaginable to each other, employing lips, tongues, fingers, vibrators, and dildos to drive each other wild time and time again. Orgasms are plentiful and intense. Finally, completely exhausted, we fall asleep in each other's arms. My last conscious thought is that I have just had a sexual encounter that rivals those I shared with the twins. In just a few short weeks I have experienced sex as I never dreamed possible. I have never felt so content.

****

To be continued...

I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated.