On a Slippery Slope Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother stopped speaking to us for a couple of weeks when we refused to have large weddings for her to plan. Angie and I dug in and outlasted her. Finally, she relented and we got the informal backyard double wedding we both wanted.

We all honeymooned together, acting just like normal couples. After spending a glorious week in the Virgin Islands, we returned a month or so ago and slipped easily back into our routines.

By mutual agreement, we decided to retain my apartment. With the twin's encouragement, Angie and I meet there for sex whenever the urge overtakes us. Since the apartment is no longer my residence, it became one of our options for the three-ways. The twins installed cameras in the bedroom that supply live feeds to the large screen television in the living room. From time to time, Angie or I choose to watch as the other entertains the twins in the bedroom rather than just listen outside the door.

Bondage remains an important part of our lives. It is what sent us down the path we have chosen. The twins have now invented a sufficient number of restraint devices and fucking machines so they no longer need to devote so much time to the effort. We enjoy bondage sessions whenever we wish and so much variety is available that nothing we do seems repetitious.

Our lifestyle suits everyone perfectly. We have active sex lives at home but the twins get to enjoy both of us at regular intervals. Angie and I consider it an even trade because we are certainly enjoying the two of them.

THE END

I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated.

12