All Comments on 'On Another World Ch. 05'

by DragonSlayer_OK

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WTF

You sir are Evil. LOL thanks for the update looking forward to the next one. thank you Mechmanas.

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanabout 13 years ago
Nice

Not bad. Could do with quite a bit more editing, though.

Huma412Huma412about 13 years ago
Awesome

Best Science Fiction on Lit. There are some very talented writers in the genre here.. But you out do yourself time and again. Thanks you for the effort. Looking forward to the rest of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice work

nice work, left me wanting more, as all good stories do,.. a few spelling errors were a minor distraction, similar to seeing a beautiful woman with dirt on her knee.

Look forward to the next chapter,.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great job!

Thank you for keeping writing I thought you had given up after chapter 4 but it is good to know you will finish the job. Excellent story!

BlknMild611BlknMild611about 13 years ago
Thank you for continuing Dee-ess

Love the story keep it moving!!

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 8 years ago
No offense to UnexpectedVixen, but...

...but I was surpised to read that you even HAD a proofreader, there are so many problems in this, and all previous chapters in the story! Just a minute, I'm going to go back to page 1 of this chapter and take some notes. Be back in a few!

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 8 years ago
No offense... Part Deux

I sent my follow-up to DS via Feedback.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDragonSlayer_OK@DragonSlayer_OK
I am a single parent in Oklahoma City...recently relocated from the People's Democratic Republic of California. Not much else to say about myself other than I am a scooter tramp [biker]. You can tell by my picture that at over 60, I'm getting older and uglier...and even star...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES