All Comments on 'On Business, Too'

by ldlarry52

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Whore

Rob,how do i look.Now here was my next door neighbours wife in a very short skirt,pantyhose,(i could see her legs up to her bottom the skirt was so short),blouse,high heels.Whats going on Marg.Look, you will probably see some guys walking into our house,i am going to place an ad,we need the money, do you think this will do.I wanted to fuck her there and then.Oh, i see, um, how much are you going to charge.Oh depends,by time i guess.All right Marg, i have just come to your house and i say o.k. tell me about it.You say....Marg said $80 for half hour, $150 hour.What does that include.Oral and full sex.What about extras.What extras...anal sex...pause....i dont normally do that,o.k. but thats what i want..pause...$300.I reached into my wallet, pulled out $300, o.k. Marg.Rob, i thought we were mucking around.No, may as well be your first customer,no telling the wife though.Lets go to your place.I followed Marg, all the time watching those long legs,up the steps, looking at her pantyhosed arse.Into the bedroom, are you sure Rob,i pulled down my pants, my cock standing straight out, im sure.Marg took off the top,then the skirt,leaving her only in pantyhose.Turn around, she did, bend over,her round arse at my face.She took the pantyhose off,sit on me, put my cock in your cunt,Rob, what language as she straddled me,her cunt lowering onto my cock,wet, very wet, as i pushed up into her,my hard cock touching her insides, in, out, as she bounced up and down, yes, yes and i blasted my cumm into her, a surprised look on her face.After awhile she rolled off, her face flushed.Now,lay flat, as i opened her legs,my face between her thighs ,my tongue at her just fucked cunt,licking,no she said as i kept licking, her hands holding my head,tasting my juice as she bucked up, aaaaaagh, and orgasmed in my face.My cock a little harder now,suck my cock,as i lay down, i felt her lomg hair on my stomach, her lips around my cock, then down, sucking, sucking, my cock responding, my hands at her head, holding as i fucked my cock up into her mouth, hard now.Stop.o.k.roll over,first get some lube,she reached over and handed me some, i put some on my finger and pushed it into her bottom, moving it around.Relax, as she resisted, then 2 lubed fingers, moving around.O.k.lay flat on your back,she did, i got between her legs, lifted them, positioned my cock at her anal entrance and eased forward,relax, she did and the head entered her, she tensed,i held, relax, and i pushed forward, more of my cock entering her until the whole length was in.I adjusted her legs and started to fuck, small movements slowly, then longer, then faster as she adjusted to having my cock in her arse.Now i had cumm once already, so i knew i would last a fair while, what i didnt count on was how tight her arse was and how much she would get into it.I increased my pace and she looked at me and said in a real mean voice, fuck me,fuck my arse as she pushed up at me.Heaven, as my cock was massaged by her tight internal muscles,come on give it to me, ithink i am going to cumm as her tight hole clenched my cock as she had an orgasm while my cock was in her arse.I kept pumping into her,encouraged all the time.I pulled out, no, no dont, get on your hands and knees,yeh o.k., dont stop,as i pushed my cock into her in one shove.Yeh,oh yeh as her fingers worked her cunt as i pounded into her tight hole.Yes, yes, another orgasm as her insides clenched and massaged my hard cock,banging into her i felt her contract her tight anal muscles around my cock, then release then tighten.The bitch was milking me and it was working as i knew i couldnt last much longer and i savagely pounded into her tight depths and then shot my load up into hertight depths.We both collapsed.Nowadays,Marg has her little business, but once a week i get to use all her holes.Others have to use a condom but i get to shoot my load into her willing holes.Her husband does not know, my wife cannot understand why i fuck her more often,sometimes finishing in her tight bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot Nast Start

Your story has a hot nasty start to it. Work on it some more. I like sexy nasty whoring wives, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love fucking my wifes 58 year old arse, so apparently do the guys who pay to do it. I get to see them, mostly business men, most married. They ring, answering the ad on one of the computer lists, mature, will do what your wife will not, showing my wife her anus open cum running out, prefer mature men but not exclusive. Hour only, $350 cash. I answer the door, guide them to the room, my wife enters, long legs covered in nylon, her tits natural. She undresses them, kneels sucks their cocks, puts a condom on them then lays on the bed, guiding their cock to her pussy, she is a great fuck, some men cum in her pussy, with those it wont matter, she will get them hard again so they can fuck her arse. She moves forward, put it in my arse big boy, this is what they come for, she lifts her legs, they are surprised when their cock enters her anus, it is tight but she tells them to put it all the way in and then they can do what they want, most just fuck, some finger her, some tell her to get on her knees, whatever, they all blow up her willing arse. I get to watch via my large screen hd tv, connected to the camera in the room. Most days she earns $1400+. I get to fuck her after, of course no condom, blow up her tight hole. There is one guy, tall, balding who I know she likes fucking her, big cock, long ,thick. She blew him like the rest, she leaned back different to the rest, he knelt and licked her pussy and arse before pushing into her pussy. I know she orgasmed, when he pulled out of her pussy, her juices ran down to her arse and he pushed into her anus, there was a short time before it opened and he pushed in, it took some time before he was in all the way and when he pulled back her pussy opened glistening and it was the first time I saw my wifes pussy spurt. He didn't last long and when I fucked her arse that night it was still partly open. He came back about 10 days later, my wife was hot for him and it was the first time I saw her take another man bare back , his cum dribbling from her just fucked arse I added mine to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Now I know why I never read this author.......

Pure fucking garbage, what's so erotic about this shit. Whore wives and willing cucks are non-erotic drivel. ONE STAR

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

The moment a common whore becomes a cheap prostitute.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous