On Her Terms Ch. 02: The Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam slowly sped up the pace, still keeping the strokes long and deep. Laura had reached a plateau of what seemed to be one long, continuous orgasm. Sam was mesmerized by how much pleasure Laura seemed to be experiencing. She kept up the pace, wanting to draw it out for as long as she could. Laura was now practically crying and emitting unintelligible animal-like sounds. Drool was falling from her lips and splattering Dale in the face. She collapsed against Dale's chest as she lost complete control of her body. Sam began to laugh with the thrill of the control she had over Laura's body. The excitement of that feeling, along with the protrusions on the back of the strap-on that rubbed against her clit, was causing her own orgasm to build. As she felt herself approaching the edge, she tensed up and ceased the long strokes with her hips. Instead she planted herself and used her arms to rock Laura forward and then pull her back, with her hands wrapped around Laura's waist. Laura's ass began to slam back against Sam's hips with an audible slap. She was now sliding up and down Dale's cock at the same time as Sam's.

This change felt even better to Dale. He reached up to squeeze Laura's breasts and pinch her nipples. Laura felt like her loins were exploding every time the two cocks filled her to capacity. It was as if every nerve ending were firing simultaneously. Her orgasmic state, which had never fully receded, changed pitch with the new rhythm and the waves drowned her yet again. Her hands slipped forward and she grabbed handfuls of Dale's hair as she arched her back and emitted a long high-pitched squeal. Sam began to peak at the same time. She was slamming Laura back and forth like an animal as her body was wracked by a powerful orgasm. Laura pulled hard on Dale's hair, pulling his head back, and causing the cum to explode from his balls for the second time that night. He rocked his hips in time with Sam's and his whole body spasmed with pleasure. Sam gave a primal grunt with each stroke, until finally she began to slow as she rode the tide of her orgasm back down.

When it was over, Laura collapsed on top of Dale, and Sam leaned forward and put her head down on Laura's back. They were all drenched in sweat and completely exhausted from the night's activities. Laura especially took a while to regain her senses. She had just had the longest, most intense orgasm of her life. Sam kissed the back of her neck. Then she slowly slid the dildo out of Laura's ass. When the large toy was removed, Laura's gaping hole felt empty. The cool air hit her insides causing her to gasp. She slid herself off of Dale's now flaccid tool and rolled over onto her back. She felt stoned from the afterglow of her orgasm.

Sam was now standing and had taken off her strap-on. She held it out to Dale. "Clean-up time again," she said with a smirk. This time Dale complied without hesitation. In his exhausted, post-orgasmic state, he was completely obedient. He took the dildo from her and took the tip into his mouth. He began to clean it with his tongue, licking it up and down. He could smell and taste Laura's ass on the toy, but instead of being disgusted, he reveled in the degradation. All of his pride and inhibitions were lost now. He was a willing slut. When the dildo was clean, he moved over to Laura. He began lapping at her sloppy sex, tasting his cum again. He licked her puffy swollen labia, and probed her depths with his tongue, giving her a thorough bath. She ran her fingers through his hair, enjoying his tender touch. When he was done, he leaned back on his knees thinking he was done. But then Laura rolled over onto her stomach spreading her legs and pulling her ass cheeks apart with her hands.

Dale saw her once-tight rosebud still gaping open slightly and glistening with sweat and juices. Dale bent down and went to work again. He licked around her hole and probed with his tongue, feeling how easily his tongue slipped inside. He was struck by how dirty it was to be cleaning her and by how loose her ass felt. And he was amazed at how dirty she seemed, with her well-stretched asshole staring him in the face. He recalled how comfortable she had been, how much pleasure she had felt, in having her ass destroyed by that toy. Sam had turned his former lover into a total depraved slut. And now Sam was doing the same to him. He had visions of Sam using that same huge toy on his own ass, leaving him a gaping, sloppy, mess. He knew now that it was inevitable; he was her slave and would do anything she wanted.

Even as he thought that, Sam reached to his upturned ass and unsnapped the harness around his legs and waist. She slowly pulled the dildo out of his ass where it had been lodged for the last few hours. He inhaled sharply as the head popped out. He felt so empty after having been filled for the last few hours. She stuck two of her fingers inside and wiggled them around, causing him to hump back towards her in response. Sam laughed. "I knew you were just a little whore deep down. I'm going to have so much fun turning you into more of a slut than you can even imagine. Do you want that?"

"Yes, Sir," answered Dale. "I want to be your slut."

"When I'm done with you, you're going to be an even bigger slut than Laura!" said Sam with a mischievous grin. She handed the dirty strap-on to Dale and as he began to clean it, he had a feeling she was telling the truth. Sam spanked him hard several times while he sucked the dildo clean, making his ass cheeks sting. Then she ordered him to get dressed and go home. "Don't forget, you promised to come over and lick my ass every night," she said with a wink. "See you tomorrow."

Laura, still lying on the bed flushed, exhausted, and drenched in sweat, gave Dale a small wave and mouthed the words, "Thank you." Then Sam smothered her in her arms giving her another big kiss. And just like that, Dale's night was over. The last thing he saw before leaving the room was the two women locked in a passionate kiss, oblivious to his existence. He turned and walked to the living room to find his clothing.

Dale had just had some of the most amazing sex of his life, and he knew Laura had, too. Astonishingly, even though he was totally spent, he was still turned on. On the way home he contemplated the night's events. He felt so dirty. But that dirty feeling was what was keeping him aroused. Even though he had no idea how far Sam was going to take this, he knew he was going to obey her, every step of the way.

12