On Her Terms Ch. 04: The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
econut
econut
429 Followers

"Yes, Sir."

"Well maybe if you get down and ask these boys real nicely, they might be willing to help you out." She looked up at Dale with a sly grin.

John began unbuckling his pants, clearly all too willing to give Dale a taste of his cock. Nervously, Dale kneeled down in front of John, coming eye to eye with his bulging drawers. After all those hours of sucking Sam's dildos, he was about to be face to face with the real thing. Although he was nervous, he did not feel as reluctant as he would have expected. In fact, he was surprised by a strong feeling of desire and anticipation. His own cock began to throb against its confinement.

"Please, John," Dale began to beg. "May I please suck your cock?"

John coyly played along with Sam's game. "Why do you want to suck my cock so badly?"

"Because I'm a slut," said Dale. "I want to taste your cock. I want to feel it in my mouth." As the words came out of his mouth, he couldn't tell if he was just playing along, or if he really meant it. As he stared at the tent growing in John's shorts, he realized part of him was really telling the truth.

"Well, if you insist." John began to pull his underwear down to his knees, leaving Dale to pull them the rest of the way off. John's cock sprang to attention, staring Dale in the face. It was a little longer and thicker than his own. He licked his lips as he grabbed the base of the waiting cock and positioned it front of his mouth. As he eyed it hungrily, he suddenly understood Sam's comment the night before, about discovering his true self. Looking up at John's eyes, as Sam had taught him, he lowered his mouth and got his first taste of a real cock.

John moaned as Dale slowly sucked the head past his lips. He swirled his tongue around it, marveling at the soft smoothness of the glans. Then, he took it further into his mouth and down his throat, slowly swallowing more and more until his nose brushed against John's trimmed pubes. After all the hours of practice with Sam's dildos, taking John's full 7 inches was no problem. "Oh my god!" gasped John. "This little slut is amazing! You really have been training him haven't you?" he said to Sam.

"What can I say? He's just a natural cocksucker," Sam laughed. Laura was absentmindedly rubbing herself through her dress as she drunkenly stared at Dale. Watching him suck cock was getting her wet and turned on. Sam leaned over to give her a kiss and pull her dress up for easier access. Meanwhile, Steven was busy stripping off his own clothes, eagerly anticipating his turn.

Dale enjoyed John's compliment and the various moans and gasps that told him he was doing a good job. That kind of feedback was one part of the experience Sam couldn't give him. Feeling excited and encouraged, he began trying to give John the best blowjob he could.

Steven was now naked and slowly stroking his rock-hard member. He reached down and began to squeeze and grope Dale's ass which was right in front of him. Dale responded almost immediately by lifting his butt up higher and scooting his knees over to point his butt more towards Steven. Steven Laughed and spanked Dale hard. "I think this little slut wants more than just a taste of cock! You want to get fucked, don't you?"

Dale pulled his lips off of John's cock, trailing a drop of drool. Without Sam having to ask, he turned his head around towards Steven. "Yes, I want you to fuck me! I want to feel your hard cock in my ass."

"Oh my god, Dale!" gasped Laura. "You really are a slut! I had no idea!"

Dale felt embarrassed by Laura's exclamation but having John's hard manhood in his mouth and feeling Steven's hands on his ass had awakened something deep within him. And thanks to Sam's persistent training, Dale had no sense of shame left to stop him from being a truly depraved slut.

Sam pulled a bottle of lube out of a drawer in the end table and handed it to Steven. Steven squirted some out and began rubbing it into Dale's crack. Dale was now turned diagonally between the two men. Steven slid a finger easily into Dale's trained asshole and began getting him ready. He began rubbing the head of his cock up and down Dale's ass crack. Dale arched his back, sticking his ass higher in the air. Steven placed his tip against Dale's puckered hole and slowly pressed it home. Dale's well-worked ring parted easily to let Steven's warm, hard meat slide inside. Steven let out a long, low sigh as he felt Dale's wet tunnel envelop him. Dale grunted with pleasure and pushed his ass back, forcing Steven's 6 inches all the way inside of him.

"My god, you're a cock-hungry little fucker, aren't you?" asked Steven. "I am going to fuck the shit out of you!" He grabbed Dale's hips and began a steady rhythm of thrusts, his thighs slapping against Dale's ass cheeks with every stroke. Dale, who had grown to enjoy getting fucked in the ass over the past couple months, relished the feeling of the real thing. The warmth of Steven's flesh felt almost comforting compared to the cold rubber of Sam's various toys. The feeling of Steven's balls slapping against his own with each thrust was an exciting new sensation as well. He could hardly believe he was actually getting fucked in the ass! He was willingly having gay sex. And he was actually enjoying it! It felt so dirty and degrading. But he didn't care, he wanted to be a dirty slut. He craved it. What had Sam done to him? Dale actually felt a sense of pride when Sam praised him for being such a good slave. He turned his attention back to John's cock in front of him and greedily slurped it back into his mouth.

Everyone laughed and joked about what a wanton slut Dale was being. When the next song ended, John and Steven decided to switch places. Or rather, they made Dale turn around. He took Steven's cock into his mouth, while John pressed his into Dale's waiting ass. He slid in slowly, a little wider and a little deeper than Steven had been. He rocked in and out with long strokes, pushing Dale's face forward onto Steven's cock each time. When that song ended, they made Dale spin around again. Every time the music stopped, he turned around and sucked on the cock that had just been in his ass.

Meanwhile, Laura was also on her knees eating Sam's pussy. She begged Sam to fuck her. Sam didn't respond, content to listen to her beg while she licked and fingered her clit. After Sam had a nice orgasm, she told Laura to go fetch a strap-on. When she came back, Sam told her to get on her hands and knees, facing Dale and the other guys. As she buckled on her cock, she teased Laura. "You see your boyfriend there, getting spit-roasted like a little whore Look at what a slut he's become." She pressed the head of her cock against Laura's hungry slit, rubbing it up and down, teasing her. "And it's all your fault too! If you had never brought him over here that first night, he would never have become such a slutty little fuck toy. He has you to thank for helping him discover his true self." She laughed and slid her cock deep into Laura's greedy, wet pussy. Laura let out a loud moan and arched her back. Sam grabbed her hair, pulling her head back, and leaned down to nibble on Laura's ear. "I'll bet you're jealous of Dale," she whispered. "I bet you wish that was you down there getting fucked from both ends, don't you?"

"Oh god, yes!" moaned Laura.

"Well, just wait until later and you'll get your wish." She turned Laura's head and kissed her roughly on the mouth. Then she straightened back up and began plowing into Laura with fast deep thrusts.

After several songs had passed and Dale had turned five or six rotations, Steven had had enough. Dale was sucking his cock deep into his throat and fondling his balls and ass with his hands. Steven's cock began twitching and Dale realized he was close. Steven grabbed two big handfuls of hair on the back of Dale's head and shoved his cock even further down Dale's throat. Dale controlled his gag reflex and braced himself as Steven started grunting and breathing heavy. Then the cock in his mouth began spasming and squirted a stream of cum. Dale swallowed as much as he could as Steven released his grip on his head. Dale swirled his tongue around Steven's glans and pumped his hands on his shaft, coaxing out the last bits of cum. Steven moaned loudly in pleasure. "Oh man, that feels amazing! Holy shit!"

John began to edge closer to his own climax as he watched his partner blow his load into Dale's mouth. After hearing Steven's exclamation, he wanted to finish in Dale's mouth two. He pulled his cock out of Dale's ass and told him to turn around. Dale released Steven's softening cock from his mouth and spun around, opening wide to swallow John's generous tool. He bobbed his head up and down sucking him as deep as he could, with one hand pumping the base of his shaft and one hand playing with John's balls. It wasn't long before John was ready to blow. But rather than shoving it down Dale's throat, he let Dale suck on the head while stroking his length with his hands. Suddenly, his orgasm hit and his cum exploded into Dale's mouth, filling it up. This time Dale got a much stronger taste and feel of another man's cum in his mouth. He swallowed the salty load as fast as he could but some escaped and rolled down his lips.

Once spent, John sat back on the couch and relaxed. Dale pulled his head back to wipe his chin. He glanced over at Laura who was screaming with her own orgasm as Sam fucked her hard. "Hey, I didn't say you could stop.' said John, bringing Dale's attention back. Dale bent down and got back to work, sucking and licking John's softening member. He took John's balls into his mouth and sucked on them, too. John closed his eyes and laid his head back, enjoying the attention. "I could get used to this," he said smiling. "Sam, tell me you'll let us come over and do this again some time."

Sam laughed. She slowed her pace as Laura's wave of pleasure subsided. "Sure, you guys can come over and use him any time you want. Maybe I'll even send him over to your place. He seems to like it well enough. It would be a shame to let his talents go to waste." She pulled out and Laura turned around to cuddle with her.

"And he is talented!" said John. "That was the best head I've ever had!"

"Yes, his tongue has many natural talents. You should let him lick your ass. That's his favorite!"

"Oh, really?" said John excitedly.

"Yeah, he'll do it for hours on end. Dale, tell them how much you love it," said Sam, taking pleasure in humiliating Dale.

Embarrassed, Dale answered, looking down at John's lap. "Yes, Sir. I love licking ass." At least he loved licking Sam and Laura's feminine asses. He had never thought about having to lick a guy's ass before.

Sam, chuckled, sensing Dale's trepidation. "Maybe if you look him in the eyes and ask nicely, he'll let you lick his."

Dale cringed inwardly. This was the last, most humiliating thing he could do. But where his last sliver of pride resisted, his new-found inner submissive side pushed him over the edge. He looked up at John, who smiled expectantly. "May I please eat your ass, Sir?"

"You certainly can!" said John. He scooted himself down until has butt was just hanging over the edge of the couch and he propped his feet up on the cushions, exposing his pubescent ass. "But only since you want it so bad," he teased.

Dale leaned down and began licking John's ass. With his face buried in John's ass, John's flaccid cock dangled against Dale's forehead. It felt so dirty and degrading, but when the initial shame wore off, Dale had to admit he did just genuinely enjoy eating ass. As he continued his ministrations, John's cock began to stiffen again. Dale reached up to stroke it and play with John's balls. He began to alternate between licking his cock, sucking his balls, and eating his ass. That continued for some time as everyone else began to talk and have a conversation as if they were just hanging out normally. Sam was telling the guys the story of how Dale came to be her slave. The guys laughed and related some of their own sexual exploits. While the guys were talking, Laura kissed Sam and the two began making out. When the conversation tapered off, Steven and John began making out as well. All the while Dale gave his oral attention to John. The effect was to bring John back to the height of excitement. As their kissing grew more fevered, Steven straddled John's lap, kneeling on the couch. In that position his ass was just above John's crotch, and Dale's head. In between licking John's ass and cock, he began licking Steven's exposed ass as well. Steven stuck his ass out to give Dale better access.

While Dale was licking John's ass again, John arched his hips up to tease Steve's ass with his cock. But Steven protested, saying he wanted Dale to keep licking his ass. They repositioned themselves to make everyone happy. Dale was made to lie on his back with his legs in the air. While John positioned his cock against Dale's asshole, still slick with lube, Steven straddled Dale's head and lowered his ass down onto Dale's face. Dale reached up to grab Steven's butt cheeks and begin servicing him as John drove his cock home. Steven stroked himself as he ground his ass into Dale's face. Sam and Laura adopted a similar position with Sam sitting on Laura's face. Sam leaned down into a 69, fingering and licking Laura's pussy. John held onto Dale's ankles pushing them back and apart as he pounded his ass, hard and deep. This position allowed him to penetrate even deeper as his thighs slapped against Dale's ass. Dale's caged manhood bounced up and down as his whole body rocked back and forth.

John let out a loud, guttural groan as orgasm hit him and his balls erupted deep into Dale's insides. He slowed his pace but continued to stroke in and out until he was fully spent. As he pulled out, Steven rose to take his place. Dale rolled over onto his hands and knees as John walked around in front of him. Dale grabbed John's cock with one hand and began licking and sucking him, cleaning him with his mouth. Steven positioned himself behind Dale's gaping ass, grabbed onto his hips, and slid his cock into him without needing to guide it. Dale arched his ass up to meet the welcome intruder. Steven began to pound Dale's ass even harder than he had in their previous sessions. Dale rolled his hips back and forth to meet Steven's thrusts. Steven spanked Dale's ass as he rode it. It wasn't long before Steven felt his orgasm building. He reached forward and grabbed Dale's shoulders, pulling him back as he slammed his cock home. He blew his second load of the night deep into Dale's ass, then slowly ground to a halt. As he pulled his spent cock out, Sam came over with her favorite large flared large butt plug and pressed it into Dale's ass, filling him up and trapping the two men's cum inside.

After everyone had a chance to catch their breath, John and Steven put their clothes back on and prepared to leave. Dale was ordered to thank them for using his mouth and ass and for making him into a real cocksucking slut. Sam assured them they were welcome to come back and use her slut again, anytime. They both left with smiles on their faces.

Sam closed the door behind them and turned to Laura and Dale. "Well, I guess it's time to give Laura her birthday present. What do you say Dale, are you ready to give it to her, or are you too worn out from fucking your new boyfriends?"

"No, Sir!" Dale answered enthusiastically. "I'm ready!" He looked over at Laura, who was eyeing him hungrily.

Sam turned and led her two pets into the bedroom. She continued teasing Dale as they walked. "So Dale, how did you like getting your first taste of real cock? You certainly looked like you enjoyed it."

"Yes, Sir. It felt good."

"Did you like sucking a real cock better than mine?"

"Yes, Sir."

"How come?"

"I liked the way they taste," Dale answered even though he was embarrassed to admit it. "And I liked feeling them twitch and move. It felt good to make them cum."

Sam laughed. "I'll bet you loved swallowing it too!" They entered the bedroom and she motioned Dale and Laura towards the bed. "And did you like being fucked by real men instead of me?"

"Yes, Sir. I like the way they felt inside me. But I like it when you fuck me, too. I like feeling you behind me."

Sam laughed again. "That's good, because you're still my little fuck toy and I plan to keep fucking you for a long time. But I think John and Steven would love to keep fucking you, too. How do you feel about that?"

"I would like that, Sir. I want them to use me again," he said, honestly.

Sam stood over him as he sat on the edge of the bed. "I knew you would. I knew you were a little gay slut. You just needed someone to show you." She smirked at him wickedly. His face turned red and he looked down. "You can call yourself bisexual if you prefer, but after sucking cock, and getting fucked in the ass, and loving every minute of it, you certainly can't ever call yourself straight anymore." And Dale knew she was right. He could not deny that he had thoroughly enjoyed being used by two other men. And he would have loved it even if he hadn't been deprived of orgasms for the past month. And that was what Sam had done to him. That was her greatest triumph over him. The capacity to be bisexual had always been buried inside of him. Sam had not only brought it to the surface, she had made him embrace those feelings. Just a few months ago, he had been a straight guy trying to bang his ex-girlfriend. Now he was cock-hungry bisexual slut. In a way, he had become another one of Sam and Laura's LGBT friends. He looked over at Laura next to him on the bed. She smiled warmly and put her arm around him. Dale decided that being bi wasn't all that bad.

"And now that you've felt a real cock in your ass," Sam said. "You know why Laura wants to feel your little dick in her ass so badly, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir!"

"Well then you better do a good job giving it to her. Why don't you start by getting down there and showing her ass how much you appreciate it?"

Laura eagerly rolled over onto her stomach and spread her legs, giving Dale access to her beautiful, round ass. Dale immediately bent down and began kissing her all over her soft cheeks and probing into her crack with his tongue. He lapped at her puckered hole, gently at first but gaining in intensity as they both became more excited. Sam brought over a bottle of massage oil which Dale used to rub all over her smooth bottom. He gently began working it into her with a finger; first one, then two. She arched her bag and began humping back into his hands.

Then Sam came over and sat in front of Laura. She held up the key to Dale's chastity cage and dangled it invitingly. "Would you like to do the honors?" As Laura reached up to grab the keys, Sam pulled her into a passionate kiss. She whispered in Laura's ear. "I love you. And you deserve this. I want you to enjoy it. The rest of the night is all about you." Laura smiled back. "I love you too, Sam. And you know my ass, and every other part of me, will always belong to you." They kissed again and Laura took the key from Sam's hand. She turned around and crawled back over to Dale. He sat back, to give Laura access to his confined cock, which was straining desperately to be released. She looked him in the eyes and smiled, and then gently began unlocking the device. His dick was so swollen it was hard to slip the cage off. His erection began growing the second it was free. His cock was red in places from being chafed, especially after this long exciting night. Laura set the cage aside and picked up the massage oil. She lovingly began working it over his rapidly inflating member, stroking him to hardness. Her touch felt electric to his sensitive skin. When his cock and balls were glistening with oil and he was hard as he had ever been, she kissed him and then turned around on all fours, smiling invitingly over her shoulders at him, and wiggling her ass back and forth.

econut
econut
429 Followers