On Her Terms Ch. 04: The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dale moved behind Laura and ran his hands down her back and around her ass cheeks, savoring the moment. Then he began rubbing the head of his cock up and down her ass crack. She let out a soft moan and began rolling her ass back and forth to meet him. Then, he pressed the head of his cock against her hole and began to apply pressure. Her ass opened easily and he slid in past her anal ring. Her ass felt tight around his cock. He slowly pushed himself all the way in, savoring every inch of her soft warm insides. When his hips pressed against her, he stopped and began rocking back and forth ever so slightly, just to help him feel her, and her him.

"Oh, that feels amazing!" sighed Laura. She dropped her head down and began rocking back and forth into him, to meet his small thrusts. Dale closed his eyes and gripped her waist, with his fingers spread wide, trying to focus on the sensations of his body. He had been anticipating this moment for a month, and wishing for it for even longer. And now that his cock was buried in her warm, delicious ass, it was almost too good to be true. Although Laura's wait had not been nearly as frustrating as Dale's, she was just as happy to finally feel a real, warm, flesh and blood cock inside of her hungry ass. Little by little, their combined rocking motions built in length and force. Dale moved his hands back to her hips and began thrusting into her harder and harder. She began letting out a yelp every time his hips met hers, and his balls swung forward to slap against her labia. She was pushing her hips back hard to meet his thrusts. Their rhythm quickly built into a hard, fast crescendo which they sustained for only a few minutes. Soon the intense pleasure overwhelmed Dale and he felt himself speed over the threshold on his way to orgasm. As the pressure built for what seemed like forever, but was really only a few seconds, Dale began to let out a loud primal groan and his grip tightened on Laura's ass cheeks. He screamed as an entire month of pent up frustration exploded from him like a cannonball. His frenzied pounding and crushing grip sent Laura into her own orgasm. She could feel Dale literally turning into an animal behind her. Dale drained himself into her for several long minutes, finally collapsing against her as a final tremor wracked his body. Laura braced herself to hold them both up. They rested like that panting for a few minutes.

It was Sam who finally broke the silence. "Wow. That was honestly kind of impressive, Dale. I guess that's what it's like after you've been teased and tormented for a whole month, huh?" Dale, just glanced up at her with glassy eyes. He straightened up and began to rock back onto his knees to pull out. As he did so, Laura pushed back with him, keeping him inside her, and straightened up. She looked back over her shoulder at him. Their eyes met, and then Dale leaned forward to kiss her. Their lips met in moment of mutual affection in recognition of the intense physical experience they had just shared. Then Laura came back down to her hands and knees. Dale slid his spent manhood from her and sat all the way back on the bed.

What was expected of them next came almost automatically at this point. Laura crawled back towards Dale smiling warmly and seductively at him. He complied readily as she pushed him onto his back with one hand. She turned around and straddled his upper body, having to clench her muscles to keep any of Dale's seed from spilling out prematurely. Still, a bit was trickling out as she slowly lowered herself toward Dale's waiting mouth. Their cleaning ritual was routine after they had sex, but this was the first time Dale has eaten his cum from her ass. He felt a bizarre feeling of accomplishment as he stared up at the mess he had made. After swallowing the largest mouthful he had ever received, he lovingly licked her inside and out. Laura leaned down to clean him off as well.

When she was well cleaned, she swung her ass around to face the other end of the bed where Sam was waiting with a large black strap-on. Laura continued to suck on Dale's flaccid member as Sam slid her cock into Laura's pussy. She slowly fucked Laura as Laura sucked Dale's manhood back to life. It didn't take long before Dale was hard again and ready to keep going. Sam laid down on the bed and Laura straddled her waist, lowering herself down on to Sam's big black cock. She leaned forward and kissed Sam lovingly. As they continued making out, Dale positioned himself behind Laura and pressed his cock against her anus once more. He pushed in slowly, making Laura moan with pleasure. He could feel the girth of Sam's cock pressing against his own through the walls of skin. Dale began sliding his cock in and out of Laura's ass.

"Oh yes! That feels so good!" moaned Laura "Oh god! Fuck the shit out of me!"

Sam grabbed Laura's waist with her strong hands and began sliding Laura's body up and down on her cock. Dale was forced to match her rhythm to keep from falling out of her as Sam pulled her away. As they reached a steady rhythm, Laura quickly began to climax, emitting ear-piercing screams that indicated the intensity of her orgasm. Sam continued to set the pace, thrusting up into Laura and using her strong arms to rock her back and forth. Dale thought back to the first time they had both fucked Laura together. Dale had been on the bottom then and had just been along for the ride as Sam controlled the action. Sam was in control once again, although somehow managing to do so from the bottom. They all just naturally accepted Sam's role as the alpha.

They continued in that position for a while until Sam had worked herself up to an orgasm. When her arms finally tired she began to slow to a halt. Laura took over and began riding Sam's cock to push herself to one more climax. Dale just braced himself and let Laura slam herself back into his cock along with Sam's. After another earth-shattering orgasm, Laura began to slow to a stop. She collapsed on Sam in a sweaty heap. Dale continued to slowly piston in and out of her ass. After a minute they switched positions. Sam extricated herself and sat back against the head board, away from the action. Dale lay on his back. Laura straddled his waist, facing him, and lowered her ass down onto his waiting rod. She rode him like that for a while, at a calm, easy pace, simply enjoying the feeling of his warm cock inside her. They both knew that this night may be the only chance they would have to indulge in this pleasure. After a while Sam came over and sat on Dale's face. As Dale serviced her with his tongue, Sam and Laura kissed, long and lovingly. Eventually, Sam got up and strapped on her largest dildo. She pulled the plug out of Dale's ass and began fucking him with her thick rubber cock. Laura turned around so that she was riding Dale in a reverse cowgirl position, and her and Sam continued kissing as before.

They spent most of the night like in bed, neither Dale nor Laura wanting it to end. They switched positions multiple times. Dale came twice more before the night was over. They were both sore, tired, and thoroughly drained by the end of the night. Sam joined them periodically, but often just watched and pleasured herself. Finally, as the curtains began to glow with the first rays of morning, they all fell asleep together, naked, sweaty, and dead to the world.

The next day, Dale was the first to awake. He got up and began to make breakfast for the other two. Although he was used to being naked all the time now, he somehow felt extra-naked without his cock cage and a plug in his ass. When he brought breakfast into the bedroom, the two women were snuggled together in the bed talking low and laughing, as lovers do. Dale served them their plates and sat down to eat with them. They talked about the events of the previous night, and the ladies asked Dale about his experience. Their questions were not taunting, just friendly inquiries which he answered honestly.

Dale felt as if something had changed between them; as if his station had changed somehow. Sam seemed a little warmer, a little less demanding, and a little more respectful. And Dale felt a little more comfortable. It was as if they had dropped the forced pretense of their Domme and sub personas. Dale knew he was still Sam's slave, but now it seemed a little easier, and a little more natural. And now that Sam had pushed Dale as far as she had, she knew she had broken him. She felt as though she could trust him to follow her rules faithfully, and with less reluctance. She decided to reward him with a few days without the cock cage, to give his chafed skin some relief.

Dale went back home that evening and lay in his bed, pondering all that had happened. He jerked off multiple times while reliving all of the memories. He even came while thinking about John and Steven filling both his holes. He found himself wishing he could taste their cocks again. And as he lay there stroking himself, he had a feeling he would get his wish soon enough.