All Comments on 'On Holiday on the Spanish Riviera'

by CFBwriter

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My problem with this mess?

Is that they're such unlikeable people. To quote a funny character from the movies - "My hands are in the air and I just don't care". You could kill both these characters and I just wouldn't care. They do such illogical, stupid things and their dialogue is so bad that by the end of this I couldn't care less what happened. This simply wasn't erotic or entertaining. No fun to read. UGH!

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
As some reader said...

As some reader said...This is a story with unlikeable people: 1st - the cheating husband; 2nd - the wife accepting that as a way for her to fuck around; 3rd - the other man with his theories, theories, whose sole purpose was to make the cheated wife that everything is allowed in a marriage...This would have been a good story if they had only found the spanish couple in the beach...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Silly childish fantasy. Not believable in any way.

Just stupid people describing how they got an incredible array of STD's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A nice story

Very well written. Enjoyed it very much. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So.....she's now free to explore and experienced enough to know she can....

......'get away' with whatever or whoever she wants to try.

She expects openness and honesty from him, but doesn't seem particularly committed to it herself. Several times in their conversations, she brushed off a complete and honest answer.

Perhaps she liked it better than she wants him to know....perhaps she's thinking about someone back home she wants to ride hard and prefers not to let on that she's decided to go all out for strange.....

Perhaps he'll take on his secretary (or 'office wife') at work as a lover.....or perhaps Debbie in order processing will provide some 'nooner' fun.

What his tryst started, probably has no happy ending....for either one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To Anonys....

If you don't like it stop reading it. Sure, it's a fantasy, although not totally outside the realm of possibly happening to some couple. It's their lives, and it's the author's story. Many of the anonymous comment reek of someone who'd censor everything that we'd be allowed to read except what is approved by them. I don't have to approve of the behavior of characters in a story to enjoy reading about such behavior. You must have enjoyed it also on some level, or you wouldn't have finished it, and then complained. Look in the mirror, and what do you see? In the very least, extremely well written.

CFBwriterCFBwriterover 8 years agoAuthor
Author response

Literotica's definition of the "Loving Wives" category is "Married extramarital fun....", so I am not sure what to make of some of the comments.

However, I believe that personal attacks are inappropriate and actually simply reflect on the commentator, so those I will delete.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 8 years ago
This was very erotic

and brave. In Erotic Couplings section they describe this type of sex and end the stories with "Now how am I going to tell my wife?" You dealt with the consequences of Hubby's actions, (as you should in Loving Wives section) and handled them in a erotic way. There was heartbreak on Wifey's part, but you re-balanced the scales in a way that a man can understand. Five stars! Keep on writing!

shaman43shaman43over 8 years ago
Do not understand

I like reading LW stories. I stay away from those that would piss me off or ones that do not hit that erotic level for turning me on or giving me something to think about. So I do not read the cuckold/humiliation stories. They do not fit my personality nor could I identify with any of the characters. Now some other categories like wife watching, sharing, swinging, polyamory are a turn on. I read a story and then look at the comments. I see comments that are critical of plot, character development, and even the reality of what happens as unrealistic. The latter have no idea what actually happens in the world. Very narrow world views plus obvious insecurities. Have to question why in the hell they continue to read stories that piss them off. I don't and my enjoyment of this category is enhanced. Must get off on being pissed and angry about the world. Really dislike those folks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A new world alright. You are just another cuck and she is a super slut

She’s continue to be a whore and slowly, but surely, replace him totally. He will he only getting sloppy seconds and live the life of yet another cuck a doodle do

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

I enjoyed you other LW stoey, but you just had to go cuck and whorewife with this one. You managed to do five pages of this garbage, but that's nothing to be proud of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sometimes five is inadequate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Meh it is fiction. In real life most open .marriages fail. 80% in 5 years from the opening and ~92% overlal divorce rate. One of the main reasons? Imbalances and insecurities. The husband seems to be more transparent and honest. But the wife seems less committed to honesty. Unfortunately what starts as little differences, often grow and diverge with time. Virtually no one marriage survives without some sort of rules. Unfortunately it looks like she will test or break one or more of those rules to broaden her horizons. This dilutes the idea of "them" and spurs the acceleration of "me". Once those boundaries are crossed it can be tough to prevent resentment or rot down the line. Wish them well. Was well written and erotic. But again the discrepancies in their personalities suggest that they will have problems down the line. Especially if she forms an emotional connection with another partner. 4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous