On-Line Fantasy Turns to Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't hear anything from Scott for over two days and then one night he popped up on Yahoo! Instant Messenger. It was one of those proverbial good news/bad news things. To summarize a two hour chat, here's what went down...

The good news is that Scott's mom actually is a little more freaky than I'd imagined. Apparently all those toys she keeps besides her bed were used frequently when his dad was away while the sexy lingerie was reserved for when her wayward husband was home. While she never openly allowed him to see her, a few times he'd heard her getting vocal as she masturbated and when she would leave the room to go to the bathroom the dildo would be left out on the bed for anyone to see that might be walking by - which was only one other person.

Scott saw Bonnie for the first time in her lingerie when she came into the bathroom when he was brushing his teeth. She apologized as if she hadn't known he was in there but she didn't seem to be in a hurry to leave as he got an eyeful of his mother as he'd never seen her before.

The bad news was that while she was OK with pushing the line ever higher, that didn't mean she was ready to cross it. Apparently in her view of the world, it's one thing to encourage and enable your son's fantasies, another to actually take part in them. I guess when you think about it long enough it sort of makes sense, especially for someone involved in a religion as conservative as hers. Yet no matter how strict the tenants of the church may be for some, it doesn't change basic biology and the needs that arise. If anything I had to give her credit for her balancing act as not many mothers in her position would have been so understanding.

I can't imagine any teenage boy that doesn't masturbate a couple of times a day and at 22, Scott was surely still in daily category, probably even more often when he was especially horny. As his mother and having already dealt with one son that had gone through a similar phase, Bonnie had to be aware of Scott's issues. From what I could tell, until he started talking to me and escalating things she more or less just ignored him. Actually I think that is how all moms should deal with their son's needs. Why parents try to make their kids feel guilty when they react to one of the most basic instincts they have is totally beyond me - especially when odds are they're doing the very same thing!

It's amazing to me how many guys tell me that they use to play with their mother's underwear. Most of them tell me they either just look at it or smell it. A small percentage admit to trying it on - including things like pantyhose in addition to the bras and panties. It's a REALLY small percentage that actually go as far as to cum on it. Whether it's out of fear of being caught or whatever else, they just don't do it. I guess it could be maybe that they don't even think about doing it.

Finally, almost none of them admit to going the route Scott has taken recently - putting the cum-soaked clothing back for his mom to wear. I could appreciate her earlier comments. Old cum really stinks! I know when I come home from a date or party with cum on my clothes, no matter how tired I may be I always make sure I at least put them in the sink to soak. While I may LOVE fresh cum, it's like milk only it goes sour a LOT faster.

Apparently that's why Bonnie got to the point where she felt forced to make a decision. Knowing her son was masturbating for the past ten years or so was something she simply accepted. Her son was reacting to his hormones like any other typical male. It was when her good clothes started to stink of cum that she knew she had to do something or spend a fortune on dry cleaning. It wasn't TOO bad when he started out cumming on her panties. It's not like his cum was the only thing that needed to be washed out of the crotch.

When Scott took my prodding and progressed to her bras and then to her clothes and even her purse, that was a whole different story. She started worrying about her friends smelling old cum at lunch and either raising some uncomfortable questions or worse, starting the gossip. That was when she realized things had gone far enough.

In some ways I felt empathy for Bonnie. It's not like she came from a supporting family such as mine where dealing with such issues would've been easy. Growing up I wasn't actually involved sexually with my parents but I certainly felt comfortable discussing such issues with them. Poor Bonnie had no one she could talk to about it. Knowing the religious constraints she faced, I could just imagine what her friends would have said if such a topic was even raised in conversation, let alone deal with anything specific. Practically living alone thanks to her husband's job with just her youngest son had to be difficult as it was and then to have all the recent events on top of all that? Wow!

Bonnie told Scott that it wasn't just the clothing issue that caused her to reveal what she knew. Back when he had approached her when she was working on the computer and poked out his dick and touched her with it from behind, Scott was convinced that his mom didn't have any idea what he was doing. Oh contraire! She finally let him know that she'd seen him in the reflection of the monitor and was fully aware of what he was doing. Evidently she was so astonished at his second blatant move that she couldn't think of anything to say or do other than to ignore him and pretend she didn't know what was going on behind her.

So anyway, after Scott had left me with his cryptic one word reply he waited until his mother was in the shower. The shower had semi-frosted glass doors, the type with large bands of frosted glass alternating with thinner bands of clear glass. It was sufficient to provide privacy but not so much as a shower curtain or full-frosted glass would've provided. You could see that someone was in there, just no details. Sort of like the new airport scanners I guess you could say. At the same time, the person taking the shower could see anyone outside and if they got close to the glass, even see them clearly.

Scott has already stripped in his bedroom and then waited outside the bathroom door for the shower doors to shut. Instinctively his hand went to his hard dick, stroking it without even realizing at first what he was doing. Giving time for her to get in and get started, he boldly made his move and opened the door, walking into the bathroom stark naked with his already erect dick leading the way.

Bonnie, hearing her son enter, called out to tell him to wait until she was finished with her shower or at least use the other bathroom if he couldn't hold it, apparently thinking he need to urinate. Instead, he leaned back against the sink and started to jerk off as he watched the fuzzy image of his naked mother in the shower.

At that point she must have peered through one of the clear glass strips and seen what he was doing because she called out, "Oh Scott, what are you doing?" It was a rhetorical question as it must have been obvious.

"Mom, I want to take a shower with you," was his response.

I had to wonder what I would've done if I'd been in her shoes. If it was me with my future son I would hope that it would be an easy solution but she was in a totally different space. No matter how she might rationalize it Bonnie had to know that allowing her naked son to join her in the shower would lead to more than just washing each other's backs.

"No Scott," she responded firmly, "That wouldn't be appropriate and you know it. Do what you need to do but stay there."

The wording is what he told me so whether or not she said it in exactly those words I had to take his word for it. Assuming he had it right, I couldn't help but smile to myself. Like all the things that Scott had been doing so far were "appropriate". heck, all the stuff she'd done to enable and encourage his sexual fantasies weren't quite "appropriate", at least not from her church's perspective.

Scott tried pleading with her and at one point even started to push the door to the side but she stopped him and told him sternly that he couldn't come in with her and she wasn't getting out until he left.

Bonnie wasn't dealing with a rationale human being at that point. Indeed, there's nothing sane or rational about a young guy jerking off lusting for someone close to him. His little head was now consuming so much blood that his big head was all but useless.

Scott refused to take no for an answer and pleaded with his mother to let him in but she held her ground. Finally he changed tactics and asked if he could just watch her.

Bonnie was undoubtedly more than aware of what happens when a guy gets into the sort of condition that her son was in. She was alone in the house with a horny male that was much taller and stronger than she was so the concern had to be there as to what he might do if she continued to refuse him totally. With that in mind, I suppose what she agreed to do only made sense.

Directing the shower head towards the far wall, Bonnie opened the door which allowed Scott to see his mother naked for the very first time. I could only imagine how his dick must have swollen even more as his fantasy woman turned real.

"Now remember, you can watch but that's ALL," she reminded him.

What I would've given to be a fly on the wall after that! God, to watch Scott jerking off as he watched his mother shower would've been incredibly hot!

There was little to wonder when it came to how Scott was feeling but I had to wonder about Bonnie. To be naked in front of her son while he jerked off had to be extremely erotic and at the same time a little embarrassing. It wasn't like she was accustomed to flaunting herself in front of people. From the family pics he had sent me and looking at her FaceBook page, she dressed quite conservatively at all times - no cleavage, upper leg, etc. I didn't see one outfit with bare shoulders or a skirt above the knees.

According to Scott, seeing his naked mother showering was the hottest thing he'd ever seen - hotter than any porn video he'd ever watched and apparently he'd seen a lot. She wasn't the best looking, didn't have the most firm body anymore, her boobs weren't the biggest nor was her ass as tight as someone younger. All that said she had the only thing that counted - she was his MOM and that trumped everything.

It's too bad that Bonnie didn't chat with me as I'd of loved to get her perspective on what happening then. According to her son, she made no effort to hide herself and if anything, almost flaunted her wet nude body to her son. He said she kept her eyes closed most of the time but when they were open they were focused on his raging erection. How much of that was wishful thinking on his part and how much was reality I'll never know for sure as all I have is his version of events.

The part that I questioned the most is when Scott claimed that she started to masturbate by rubbing her pussy with one hand while leaning back against the shower wall facing him so he got the best view. Frankly, I was amazed at how far things had gone up until then and this would've been a bridge too far in my book. Then again, she obviously didn't mind showing herself naked to her son and I know watching a man masturbate while watching me gets me really horny so who's to say she didn't feel the same?

As we continued to chat about all this I found myself wondering where this would end up. Would Bonnie eventually be overcome by her own lust and invite her more than willing son to join her in the shower? What if she left the shower and finished him off, either with her hand or her mouth. At the extreme - would she leave the shower and escort him to her bed? While my imagination was running overtime, in my heart I really couldn't see her succumbing and as it turned out my gut was right as usual.

Scott claimed he lasted ten to fifteen minutes before cumming but I tend to believe that was more than a little bit of exaggeration. While it might have SEEMED that way to him I just couldn't believe he could hold out that long under the circumstances. When he did cum he said that he just shot out in front of him all over the bathroom. Some of it may have made it to the shower but he didn't think any landed on his mother.

"Well I hope you feel better now. I think that's enough for one night, don't you?" she said to him after he'd finished.

Scott said he went back to his room where soon he was hard and was stroking yet again but this time recalling his mother's naked form. Later, when she was finished with her own shower (I wondered if she finished herself as well?) she stopped by his room, this time without the robe, naked with a towel around her wet hair. She didn't enter his room but rather just stood there so he could see her outlined in the hallway light.

She must have given it some thought in the bathroom although who knows, maybe it was all planned out by her ahead of time. In any case, at that point Bonnie explained the new ground rules to her son. He could WATCH her anytime he wanted but no touching - by either of them. In return he had to restrict his masturbation activities to the panties and bras she gave him - no more ruining her good things and especially no more on her outfits and accessories. She was especially firm when it came to any sort of photos or videos, including any more "tributes".

Finally, her last condition in return for allowing her son the privilege of seeing her naked and even when she masturbated with her toys... no more chatting with me. Apparently she felt I was a bad influence on him and while she could deal with everything I'd led him to do so far she didn't want to see where it would lead. She was also concerned about his fiance - her future daughter-in-law. None of this could ever be told to her and the less he chatted with me, the better the odds were that it wouldn't, at least in her eyes.

Fortunately for me she did grant him the OK to chat with me one last time to explain all this to me. I guess she figured better I know than try to dig more into their family situation and find out for myself.

Like he really had a choice to make when it came time to accept her conditions. So that was it... no more Scott! I had to admit I was disappointed but he'd left me with quite a legacy of tributes, letters and chats. I'll always wonder what his mother eventually allowed, especially now that she didn't have to worry about him broadcasting it to the entire world.

Later

=====

Just when I thought I'd heard the last of Scott, this appeared in my In-Box one day out of the blue. Scott explained to me that he was now chatting with other people although not getting into a "relationship" with them as he had with me. I figured she must have been responding to what he'd told her about some of what he'd been chatting about, including one of his favorite fantasies about how he wanted to do a threesome with another guy and Stephanie.

Dear Kelly,

I know it's been over a month since we spoke, but I really wanted to share this with you. I had told you that Stephanie had become more sensual with me, and here is proof. This is the fantasy she wrote and sent me about how she imagines our first night.

Enjoy :)Scott

****************

Oh really?! You mean he likes imagining me undoing his pants, sliding them to the floor and me slowly coming back up kissing his stomach, chest, neck, and finally his mouth as I sway my hips back and forth against your behind me and feel your penis go hard against me?

But now imagine that you want me so much that you do the same to me. Your body is aching to get inside me, so it gets as close as it can get. You quickly pull my shirt over my head and burrow your head into my chest and kiss all of the breast that is exposed. You then lovingly but urgently start to undo my pants as well. As you slide them to the floor you kiss my stomach and bellybutton and then slowly come back up and kiss me full on the lips and press me up against the wall. Our bodies are only separated by the thinnest of materials and as your hips start to rub up against me again I can feel everything and it is turning me on. Everything you do to me is increasing my pleasure. Finally you walk us over to the bed and push me back against it as you take your rightful place on top of me. We continue just kissing for several moments, enjoying the embrace and the feel of the skin of the other. But we want each other far too much to be content with that. Involuntarily, instinctively, I start to rock against your pelvis, your penis pressing hard against me through the thin material of our shorts and underwear - the only barrier to our sexes. Wrapping your arms around the back of my shoulders you growl low, seductively, quietly, right into my ear. "Your man wants you, Stephanie, he wants to be inside of you."

You stick your tongue into my ear and lap it around, touching all the inside before moving and swirling around the soft tissue and sensitive hair of my outer ear. I moan and hold you tight to me saying, "Oh, I want you, Scott, your Stephanie wants you!"

My moans turn you on, exciting you all the more, telling you I enjoy your loving ministrations. You re-position yourself slightly higher on my body. As You press into me again, now with more speed and power behind each thrust, I gasp and place my hands behind you, pulling you into me with each thrust and occasionally spanking you.

Slowing down, you plant you lips against mine and press, pushing me hard into the bed. You press into me as I growl myself and spank you again. Shoving your tongue into my mouth, you run it between my upper teeth and lip, eliciting another gasp as I feverishly hump my hips against you, again driving your shaft hard against me.

"Naughty girl!" You grin as I smile seductively, naughtily, "innocently" up at you.

"Just for you!" I reply.

Grinning, you move slower, more deliberately against me.

"Yes...," you breath out, "all for me."

Suddenly you wrap my arms around my torso and roll over, bringing you to your back on the bed with me straddling you, sitting with my nether lips spread open by your hard penis.

"Ooooh!" I cry happily, smiling down at you "I can feel you so much... Does my Scott like this?" I ask as I rub against you and stroke my body up and down your full length.

"Oh! Oh yesssssss!" Is all you can say, the pleasure is so intense. When you roll your head back in ecstasy I dive, nibbling and kissing all around your neck and upper chest.

"Oh Stephanie, you ARE naughty!"

You pull me up high enough that my neck lies at your face. Reaching down you slip my hands into my shorts, feeling the texture of the lace panties I had put on for you.

"Mmmmmmm, I love you so much." you declare as you knead my buttocks, slapping occasionally with varying degrees of strength.

Finally you can't stand it anymore. You turn us around, landing me against the bed again, your hands still inside my lace underwear. You push my legs together and forcefully rip my shorts and panties off, all the way down my legs. You bring your hands back up my legs, pressing them softly all the way up until your hand reach and lightly dances across my pubic area in tantalizing ways. After a minute or so you finally just grab it and kneed it as hard as you can. I gasp with pleasure as this never before touched part of my body is fondled and petted.

"You like that?" you say to me.

"Oh yes!" I moan.

You then straddle me, moving your hands up my waist, and up to my breasts. You take my bra covered breasts and start squeezing and massaging them. Then lovingly you come down and kiss me again.

"You like them Scott?" I say, referring to my breasts, "They are all yours."

A growl escapes your throat as you push my bra aside and expose my bare breasts to your sight.