On-Line Fantasy Turns to Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

beautiful," you whisper.

You just stare down at my naked body with love and desire.

"Scott, I am yours, all yours," I whisper back.

Your pelvis once again involuntarily starts to rock back and forth.

"That's it!" you moan, "I need to be inside you!"

I completely agree and seductively I respond "let me help you," as I put my hands inside your shorts and underwear and feel your warm, smooth bottom.

With slow deliberate motions I slip the last of your clothing off, exposing your penis to my view for the first time. It is hard, and pointed straight at me. I want you so much that I can't even make a joke about the fact that I can see that you want me. Instead of bringing my hands back up to your bottom, I lovingly, but hesitantly touch the skin of your penis, rubbings its length up and down with my fingers.

Your face is one of pure pleasure and sexual gratification. "Oh Stephanie. That feels so good."

"It will feel even better inside of me" I naughtily tell you.

"That's it!" you reply, suddenly coming crashing down on me, kissing me furiously!

Our lips are inseparable Our skin is warm with our desire and lust for the other, our hearts are beating fast, and we can feel the naked body of the other against our own. Your penis is just lying against my pubic area, but that is not where I want it. I want it to be inside of my body. I tell you so and your pelvis begins to rock against mine in new and wonderful ways. Oh wow, we're thrusting against each other now with nothing to separate us. I can feel you, all of you, your penis is touching me!

"Oh Scott!" I moan! "Put it inside me, put it inside me!"

"My pleasure," you reply.

You then lift my legs up, spread them wide so that you can see the opening to my love chamber. You lovingly stroke me there first, exploring this new part of my body.

"Wow" you softly proclaim. "This is actually happening. I am touching the sacred parts of my new wife's body, and she loves me for it. This is right and good for me to do. And only I get to do this to her. Me, only me. And she loves me so much that she lets me do this to her and actually wants me to."

While you're thinking and touching me I giggle, "Hehe, Scott! You just made me orgasm!"

"Really?!" you reply.

"Well yeah! There is kind of a lot of nerves down there and you are messing with all of them when you touch and rub me that way."

That's probably a good thing though, because now I am even more lubricated and can think clearly to help this go as smooth as possible.

"True" you reply. "Stephanie, are you ready? I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't" I lovingly tell you. "Let's just go slow and see how it turns out."

So you do. You align your penis up with my vaginal opening and slowly begin to move forward. This is so exciting for the both of us but both of us are extremely nervous as well. After a couple tries it finally starts to make its way in. The feeling is a strange sensation of pleasure and discomfort at the same time but all I know is that I don't want you to stop. I want your penis ALL the way in me! I'm gasping for breath as I suddenly realize I've been forgetting to breath.

Then, as it starts to slide father in I begin to relax and moan. "Oh!" I repeatedly cry out.

"Are you doing okay, my love? Are you in pain?"

I laugh a little. "Not really sure, it hurts so good!"

This is such a relief to you that you start to chuckle as well. At last, you are in. We just lay there for a moment enjoying being as close as we can possibly get to the other. You kiss me tenderly and I look up into your loving eyes.

"I love you" we both whisper to the other, smiles glowing on each of our faces.

You move without thinking about it and this creates pleasurable sensations for both of us. Once again we begin to sway and hump each other. You move back and begin to thrust your penis deeper and deeper inside of me, moving and rubbing your penis back and forth against my vagina.

"Oh Scott, oh Scott!"

"What my love?" you seductively reply.

"Harder, harder, give it to me!"

My words turn you on as nothing ever has before, and you are in a lustful frenzy as you willingly oblige and feverishly begin humping your penis inside of me.

"You like that my Stephanie? You like the feeling of your man being inside you?"

My body responds for me as a series of muscle contractions squeeze tight against your penis as I climax in an orgasm. Your eyes nearly roll inside your head as the pressure against your sensitive penis engulfs you in waves of pleasure. Your body can't hold it in anymore either, and your body orgasms and semen ejaculates out of your penis, sending strange sensations inside of me. We lay there tired, limp, and in an afterglow of ecstasy

"We did it" I pant.

"Oh yeah" you respond. You slowly pull out and we just lay there on the bed looking up at the ceiling with wonder and awe of the act we just preformed. We look at each other.

"We just made love," you say in disbelief.

"Hehe, yeah we did!" I giggle.

"Oh, Stephanie I love you."

"And I love you, Scott, my dear sweet husband <3."

THE END

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
spen2820spen2820almost 7 years ago
Superb

A wonderful account. There's a lot of common sense in there, I like to see that.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 7 years ago
Your most erotic story to date

I love paying tribute to you but have to stop at​ betraying another bi taking pictures of her identity. Cumming on bras, pictures of blowjobs are wonderful, breasts shots, but can't do face and diploma because of loved ones career.

Hope you understand.

Love alwaystaboo

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Late Night on the Loveseat with Mom Mom and son get under the blanket and, well . . .in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
My Mom is a Hot Mom Ch. 01 Son begins to see his mom in a new way.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories