On Loan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both women looked at him, their eyes unreadable. For a moment, Jack felt he had blown it for sure. What the hell, they had asked for honesty and he had given it to them. He felt the panic starting to rise in his gut, but then his wife put her hand on his. "I see," she said quietly. "I guess my initial thought it that this would be a temporary thing while I was laid up, but obviously we need to rethink that." She searched her mind, looking for any pitfalls. There was only one. "Jack, Amanda, we have no idea what life will be like once the baby is born. Jack and I will be first time parents and from what I'm told, it's a nightmare."

When they both started to speak, Steph held up a hand. "Let me get this out." She paused, then continued. "What I'm going to suggest is that we table this discussion until we have a better frame of reference for what life will be like. We can't plan right now, when there are so many different variables. But for the record, I think we can negotiate something that will be agreeable to all three of us. I don't want either of you to feel any pain on my account. This is supposed to be making us all happy." Steph looked over at Jack. "Don't overthink this, babe. You are still a good man. This doesn't make you any less of one in my eyes." She leaned over as far as her belly would allow, kissing him on the lips. Her hand reached for Amanda's and they gripped each other tightly.

Amanda sniffled a little. "I can't believe you, Stephanie. You're just amazing. I don't know what to say, except that the second you tell me to, I'll walk away from Jack. You have my word. I'll never betray your trust. Having said that, I agree with Jack that it would have been hard to give him up. I'm willing to wait until things settle down before we discuss this again."

She stood, gathering up the plates and piling them on the tray, starting to leave. "See you in a bit, Jack." She left the room, closing the door with her foot, heading stairs to clean up after dinner. She then sat down at the kitchen island to finish some of her homework.

Jack took a while longer to join her this evening. He just took her hand and they went straight upstairs to her room. Once the door was closed, he pulled her into his arms, his eyes closing as his lips reached down to kiss her shoulder. "You two scared the crap out of me today. Give me a warning next time."

Amanda laughed. "Yeah, because a text message at work would have gone over so much better, Jack." She pulled him onto the bed with her and they collapsed in nervous exhaustion. "I couldn't believe it when you said it would be hard to give me up. That took guts. Way to go big or go home."

Laughing, Jack kissed her nose, then started playing with her braid. "You both asked for honesty, that's what I was feeling inside. I'm still confused as fuck, but I can't imagine not needing you, Amanda. I don't know how, but you're in deep and I can't get you out. I don't even want to try." He tickled her face with the end of her braid. Then he pulled her tank up over her head. "And how did you expect me to concentrate on any of that with your nipples showing through this shirt? Steph caught me looking at them." He kissed each nipple, moaning as they both grew erect under his lips. He loved how responsive she was to his touch.

Amanda let her head fall back as her uncle started working his magic on her body. He made short work of the rest of her clothing, as well as his own. He kissed her everywhere, taking his time exploring every inch of her tanned skin. His mouth made love to her cunt. He loved everything about her sex. The pink flesh drew him in, the smell kept him there and the taste made him never want to stop. He let his tongue slide down to the bud of her asshole and probed her there. She usually squirmed uncomfortably when he did so, but tonight she gave this low moan.

Chuckling, he looked up at her. "Oh, you like that tonight, do you?" He dove back down, his tongue penetrating the musky hole.

Undulating against his mouth, his tongue, Amanda replied, "I find everything you do to be really sexy, Jack. I don't know that I could deny you anything. You take, I give, and it's fucking incredible. So, take what you want, I'll fucking love it when you do."

Raising an eyebrow, Jack wasn't going to question her words. If she was offering him her ass, he wasn't going to question the gods that had dropped this gift into his lap. He continued to tongue her asshole as his finger penetrated the slick folds of her pussy. He could feel her excitement increasing. He reached into the side table with one hand, searching for the lube he had kept there. He used it liberally on her hole, then two of his fingers. Switching so that his mouth was now on her pussy, he made lazy circles on her asshole, waiting patiently for the bud to open for his touch. He grinned in satisfaction against her pussy lips as it was finally teased into submission. He slid a lubed finger in, then wait, letting her get used to being filled.

Gasping, Amanda paused, squirming a little. "That feels ... Different. Not bad. It hurts a little." Jack pulled out, added more lube, then repeated the process until he was back inside, and she was moaning. His tongue teased her clit and she grew more excited. When she came into his mouth, he added the second finger, groaning as her asshole clamped so tightly around his fingers. Her ass was going to feel incredible on his cock and it jerked a bit at the very thought.

He continued playing with her hole until she was actually thrusting against his fingers. She had gone from merely tolerating their presence to seeking them out. He grabbed the lube and started rubbing a liberal amount on his dick. He pulled her lower body onto his thighs, his cock head at the entrance to her ass. Commanding her to open her eyes, he gazed into their depths. "I want to see your face when I take you, Amanda."

Her eyes fluttering open, Amanda looked into her uncle's face as he fit his cock against her tense hole. "No, Amanda, relax." He gave her some guided breathing, rewarding her with a kiss when she relaxed against him. He took his throbbing head and made the same circular motions against the bud. When it opened, he pressed his head into her tight ass, groaning when he popped in and she squeezed him reflexively.

Amanda looked up at Jack, eyes wild. "I don't think this is going to work." He shushed her. "Oh, it's going to work, baby. Trust me not to hurt you." Guiding her in some more breathing, he waited until she relaxed again, then thrust in farther. He was past her sphincter and he saw her entire body relax and undergo a change, one of pleasure.

"Oh, that does feel good," she murmured. Jack leaned down to kiss his sweet niece, then he grabbed her hips and started moving slowly. "Oh fuck, Jack. How is it that I've never tried this before? It feels ... I don't even know how to say it. Just yes. Keep going." A few slow strokes later, Jack gasped as he found himself fully trapped in her tight, hot tunnel. He ground his teeth, desperate not to grind into her body with everything he had.

Slowly, Amanda started thrusting up against him. "Take me, Jack. I want you to fuck me." With a groan, he increased the rate of his strokes. He was fucking her little butt now and the feeling was so intense. He watched her face closely, looking for signs of pain. Finding none, he took her harder, moving faster. Feeling himself shuddering with pleasure, he knew he needed to slow down to make this good for Amanda.

He slowly pulled out, then rolled her over onto her stomach. He pulled her ass into the air. He smirked at the sight of her asshole, slightly stretched out and still open for him. Jack had never seen anything so erotic in his life, his cock throbbed at the sight of it. He added more lube, then slid his engorged cock home. Once buried inside, he yanked her hips backwards, riding her butt more roughly. She let out a groan, encouraging him to master her body in the most primal way imaginable. Having done so much to this young woman to show her who owned her body, he lowered himself, his torso against her back. He flipped her white-blond hair off her back, then sank his teeth into the back of her neck.

No simple love bite, this was a domination ritual as old as time. Her body responded, going still and submissive. Amanda cried out, his name gargled in her mouth. Reaching around her body, his fingers found her clit and he rubbed her out, bring her orgasm quickly, as his teeth remained embedded in her neck.

Amanda could only pant, she could feel every inch of her uncle's dick buried in her ass. The sensation was new, but so very erotic. The fingers at her sensitive clit drove her over the edge. Factor in the bite at her neck, she was a puddle. She felt alive and taken. She felt aroused and overwhelmed. There was a knowing, in this moment. Between the talk with Stephanie and now with Jack having used her body this way, she knew that there would always be a part of him to call her own. There was quite simply nothing he could ask for that she wouldn't give him.

The thought had barely formed in her mind when she came loudly, this second one even more intense than the first. Jack growled at her neck, the bite stinging, and would no doubt mark her up. She didn't care. He didn't care. Jack gave her ass three more thrusts, then he shouted as he filled her with cum, as he buried himself as deeply in her as he possibly could.

They collapsed in a heap, their bodies slick with sweat. Jack remained buried in her ass for a few minutes, his cock twitching until it started to go soft. He carefully pulled out, relieved to note that no mess came out with it. He climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom to start a shower. Coming back in, he pulled Amanda into his arms and carried her back to the water with him. They stood together, kissing, rubbing each other with soap, slowly and languorously. Amanda gazed up into his eyes, her own suddenly filling with tears. He looked askance at her, "What is it? Did I hurt you?"

She shook her head, trying to shake the tears away. "No, you'll think it's silly. I just panicked a little inside. I worried that I no longer have anything left to give you. You've taken every bit of me, explored every inch of me. What more can I give you, when you give me so much?"

Smiling, Jack kissed her nose. "You keep giving me you. I'm a selfish bastard who doesn't deserve either of you in my life, but I'm damned if I'm going to let either of you go."

After their shower, Jack set his phone alarm for an hour. Just once, he wanted to feel what it was like to fall asleep with Amanda in his arms. It happened quicker than he would have thought. When the alarm went off again, she barely stirred. Kissing her on the forehead, he inhaled the scent of her hair. She smelled of the shampoo she always used and a bit like himself. He reluctantly got out of bed and returned to his room. To his wife, the other woman he loved.

A few days later, Jack was out in his garden when he got a text message. He stretched, ignoring it for a few minutes. As he stretched, he looked up to see Amanda waving to him frantically from his bedroom window. He grabbed his phone from his back pocket to read the text, then cursed himself for being an idiot. It said, "Code Stork" with a bunch of exclamation points after it. As he ran towards the house, he could hear the wail of sirens getting closer. Once inside, he took the stairs several at a time, bursting into his bedroom just in time to see it had been transformed into something that looked like a horror movie.

He was quickly shoved aside as paramedics poured into his bedroom. Hell, a couple of cops and some of the fire department showed up as well. He heard them yelling that sounded like "abruption" into a walkie talkie. One of them pointed at him, demanding, "You the husband?" When he nodded, he said, "Good, you're with me. We need to get your wife to the hospital right away. I don't even have the time to explain it to you."

Looking over at Amanda, Jack could see that she had his wife's blood on her hands and shirt. Her face was pale, but he could only marvel at the way she was holding it together. "Call people. You know where the list is. Grab the suitcase and come over when you can." At her nod, Jack allowed himself to be yanked out of the room by the paramedics as they hustled his wife on a gurney down the stairs.

Left behind, in a room full of chaos, Amanda wanted nothing more than to sink to the floor and weep. The adrenaline rush of the last 10 minutes was overwhelming. She had come in to clear Stephanie's lunch tray. They had been laughing, then suddenly Stephanie turned pale, clutched her stomach. Then the bleeding started. Amanda called 911, then texted the pre-arranged code to get Jack. When he didn't show up right away, it never occurred to her to call the same phone she had just texted. She just started waving from the window. It all happened so fast. She looked down at her hands. They were covered in dried blood.

An enormous weight that felt like guilt settled over her like a sickening blanket. She rushed to the bathroom and threw up. When her stomach was emptied, she flushed, then sat there a minute, sweat pouring down her face. She allowed herself to feel it for 5 full minutes, then she stood, washed herself off, stripped off her shirt and threw it into their hamper. She grabbed another top from Stephanie's drawer. She didn't even care what it looked like, so long as it wasn't one of her maternity ones. That accomplished, she called the numbers on the list that Steph had left for her "in case of emergency."

Amanda grimaced. "Well, the emergency mother-fucking happened." It had felt like an hour since Jack and Steph had left for the hospital, but a quick look at her watch confirmed it had only been 15 minutes. She retrieved the suitcase, ran down the stairs, grabbing her purse and got into her car, heading off for the hospital. When she got there, she asked for directions until she finally arrived in the waiting room for the delivery area. She paced nervously, chewing her nails. It had been a habit she had given up ages ago, but now she found herself gnawing them to the quick.

What had she been thinking? Amanda could only marvel at her own stupidity. She had been helping herself to this woman's husband for weeks now, enjoying the best sex of her life. If something happened to Stephanie now, Stephanie or the baby, she knew she would never forgive herself. What's worse, she knew Jack would never forgive himself and the thought that he would ever regret what had happened between them was so painful, it took her breath away.

Her own mother burst into the room, followed by her grandparents. Amanda ran to her mom, Jack's sister. She felt so relieved that someone, anyone else was here that could take responsibility for this whole mess. Her granddad went to the nurse's station and started demanding answers, something that had never occurred to Amanda to do. Even if it had, Amanda doubted she could have been as effective as her Granddad. Loving to his children and grandchildren, he was a bully to everyone else. The nurse sized up the situation. Amanda could see her visibly pondering whether it was worth it to defend her territory or not. Apparently, she decided the fight wasn't worth it, because she grabbed the phone and made a call.

"Mrs. DeWitt is in surgery. Her husband has signed consent for us to talk to you. Is there an Amanda among you?" The nurse looked at them collectively. Now that she had signed paperwork, she was prepared to spill everything she knew. It was almost comical.

Amanda tried not to smile, given the situation. Then she raised her hand, clearing her throat. "I'm Amanda."

The nurse looked surprised that the youngest of the group was the one she was looking for. "Mr. DeWitt is asking for his wife's suitcase. He is also allowing you to come back if you wish."

Amanda could feel the startled eyes of her mother and grandparents on her. "No, that's okay. Let him know my mom and grandparents are here." She handed over the suitcase. "I'll sit out here with them." She walked over to the chairs nearby and took a seat. She knew that Jack was probably craving her support right now, but there was no reasonable explanation for her to be in the delivery room when his parents and sister were left outside. Her grandma and mother sat next, leaving her granddad to stare down the nurse, before he finally realized there was nothing else to learn.

About an hour passed, then two. Each minute felt like a century, but finally Jack emerged. His face was one of pride and relief. "They are going to be okay. It was really scary, but the surgery went well. Ren Indigo DeWitt was born just a little while ago. He's just perfect. They didn't tell me until afterwards, but they both could have died. I have no idea what an abruption is, but apparently it's awful." With that, he whipped out his camera and they all found themselves cooing over pictures of the newborn. At one point, she felt his fingers sneak around her own. He gave them a small squeeze. She would never be sure if he was offering support of seeking it, but they remained connected like that for a few seconds, with no one else aware.

Jack then took his parents to the back to meet their grandchild. Amanda stood and stretched. Her mom looked at her sympathetically. "Tough day, huh?"

Amanda gave her mother a hug, nodding. "I was with her, Mom. She was bleeding and it wouldn't stop. My heart went into overdrive. I called 911, but after that, my mind seemed to go blank, like I was staring down a tunnel. When it was over, and they had left for the hospital, I threw up and wanted to sleep."

Her mother nodded her head. "You should probably go home and get some rest. If you're going to continue to live there, they will need lots of help when they bring the baby home. She's going to be laid up a lot longer than normal.

Amanda knew this meant she wouldn't see the baby, but she had no choice but to be comfortable with it. Today wasn't about her, it was about the new family. She gave her mom a parting squeeze, then gathered her stuff. "Tell Uncle Jack I'll see him later. I'm going to head on back and cook something for him to eat when he gets home." She smiled a wry grin. "I should probably cook a whole lot while they are in the hospital. I don't think things will be as smooth and easy as they have been."

After arriving home, Amanda took a shower, then a nap. Awakening, she stretched and felt much better for having slept. She checked her phone and there were a couple of messages from Jack. The last said she was staying the night at the hospital. She expected as much as sent him a thumb's up emoji.

First on her list of things was to survey the damage in Jack and Stephanie's bedroom. It was, in a word, a wreck. She got out some garbage bags and threw away the bedding. She googled a carpet cleaning service, explained the problem. They referred her to an agency who dealt with that sort of thing. They agreed to come out the next morning. They surprised her by saying they would deal with the mattress as well. She had figured it was a total loss.

Rummaging through the linen closet, she found some older bedding. Figuring it would do until they were able to buy something to their taste, she took it down to the laundry room to launder it. Then she returned to the kitchen to start cooking a few things that would freeze well, dividing it all into portions. She had a book with recipes for new mothers and she consulted it regularly. She heated some leftovers for her own dinner, then cleaned up the whole mess before retiring for the evening. She was surprised when she fell into another dreamless sleep of exhaustion. She didn't even have time to miss her lover.