On Loan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day was a flurry of activity, with the cleaners showing up first thing in the morning. She nearly giggled at the looks on their faces when they surveyed the damage. One of them piped up, "How can something bleed this much and not die?" Shaking their heads, they got to work and within a few hours, the room was damp but clean. They advised her to wait until the morning to make the bed.

After they had gone, taking their massive load of equipment with them, Amanda drove herself to the hospital and met baby Ren at last. He was an impressive size for a newborn, although it was still impossible to say which of his parents he would resemble. He had a fine layer of hair on his head of a non-descript color and his eyes were that generic shade of blue all new babies had. He was a cute little guy, though. She adored him on sight.

Stephanie, on the other hand, looked terrible. Her skin was as pasty white as the bleached sheets of the hospital bed. Her face contrasted with her brown hair, her lips entirely empty of color. Amanda had hugged her when she walked in. Stephanie had whispered something in her ear, so she leaned closer and asked her to say it again. She could barely make it out. "Thank you."

Amanda closed her eyes. She knew why Steph was thanking her, as she had been the one to get help. That seemed so insignificant in comparison to what this woman had been through to bring a child into the world. She was in awe of her will to survive and didn't hesitate to let her know it.

She learned that while Baby Ren was thriving, Steph would require several more days in the hospital for blood transfusions and tests. The hospital was allowing the baby to stay so long as his mother was a patient. "Don't worry about anything at home, Steph. It's all taken care of."

Stephanie looked startled. "The mess?" she looked in askance. When she learned it was all dealt with, she could only nod her head. As her eyes drifted shut, Amanda turned to Jack. He gave her a long hug. "I know she said it already, but thank you so much, Amanda." He squeezed her tightly as he struggled to contain the tears. "I heard your text come in, but I just stood there like a dummy, soaking up the sunshine like an asshole."

Pointing to the baby in the bassinet, Amanda could only point out the obvious. "They are okay. We lucked out and in a few days, you're going to be insanely tired. So be sure to get some sleep, Jack. I have everything handled at home. If there's anything either of you need, just text me."

With that, Amanda gave Jack another hug, then left. She returned to the empty house, stopping by the nursery to see if everything was ready. Completely out of her depth, she called her mom and told her everything that was in the room. Her mother laughed heartily. "They aren't going to use half of that crap, but they should be fine."

Returning to her room, Amanda took a nap. When she awoke, she spent some time in the garden reading, then worked on her homework. Her profs were kind enough to send her assignments by email when she explained the situation. She supposed she would have to get back to class the next day. She hated missing lecture, merely getting notes wasn't the same.

That evening, she went for a long run, then showered once she had returned and got ready for bed. She was in the middle of drifting off when she felt the mattress sink next to her. She startled, then realized Jack had climbed into bed. "I hope you don't mind," he wisecracked. "My bed is all wet."

Laughing, Amanda rolled closer and snuggled into his arms. Her head rested on his chest, listening to his heart beat as they lay there together. Jack wasn't content enough with this and pulled her up to face level with him. They pressed their foreheads together, their eyes closed, sharing the moment of simple connection between two people who have been terrified within an inch of their lives, then come out the other side.

Jack groaned. "I swear to God, Amanda, I didn't come home for this. I have to be 20 different kinds of an asshole for even thinking about it, but I need you so damned bad right now." He fit her lips to his own and kissed her deeply, almost roughly. He tugged at her long blond braid, pulling the hair loose and burying his hands in its silky strands. She was wearing a small camisole with matching panties. His hand slid unerringly down her body and right inside her panties. His fingers buried themselves deep in her cunt, not even bothering with any pretense of foreplay.

Without even thinking about it, Amanda's thighs parted. Jack needed, so she gave. He wanted, so she gave in. He loved her, so she gave in utterly. She was his, so long as he wanted her, there wasn't anything she would do to stop him. He groaned into her mouth, his fingers fucking her pussy, feeling her grow wet at his touch. His cock hardened, and he freed it from his pants. He ripped at her underwear, shredding it in his hands.

Before she could say anything, he aimed his cock at the opening of her pussy and thrust inside her body. She wasn't fully wet, but neither of them cared. A few strokes later, they were both moaning into each other's mouths. His hands grabbed at her ass, fitting her tightly against him, pressing even deeper inside. His mouth ravished hers, his tongue fucking hers in pace with his cock. They were so close, so deeply in need of each other. Time ceased to have any meaning. They might have made love a few minutes. It might have been an hour. Amanda found her release first, clutching tightly at her lover. He followed a few minutes later, emptying his seed, the fear, despair, and life altering events of the last 48 hours into her tight passage.

They fell asleep in each other's arms. Jack woke her a couple more times during the night. They made love more leisurely, taking their time. At some point, close to 4AM, after he had cum in his niece for the third time that night, Jack whispered his love in her ear. Amanda couldn't even find it in herself to be surprised. Of course, they loved each other. They also both loved Stephanie. They had both nearly lost her and the near miss had terrified them both. She whispered the words back and his eyes closed, drifting off to sleep.

When she awoke in the morning, Jack was already gone. She slipped into the shower, then dressed quickly in her running gear. She needed to make time for a run this morning after the pounding she took the previous night. Amanda ate some cereal and filled her water bottle. Just as she was ready to head out, the doorbell rang. Curious, she looked through the peephole to see a stern-faced woman looking back at her. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

Stephanie's mother stood there. Marjorie's face was pinched with disapproval as she looked Amanda up and down. Stepping back, she invited her inside.

"Hello, Mrs. McAllister."

*****

Author's Note: Surprise! For those who have read my other writings, "On Loan" is a spin-off to the Body McAllister series. For those who haven't read it yet, you might want to go back and do so before Part 3 of "On Loan" comes out.

Author's Note Part 2: I've been a nurse for over 20 years, five of them spent in OB/GYN. I realize that medical stuff keeps creeping into my writing. I don't know how to stop myself! While I didn't want to bog down the story with an explanation of abruption placentae, it's a complication of pregnancy that can be potentially fatal to mom and baby. One of the causes is an elevated maternal blood pressure. It forces the placenta (also known as the "after-birth) to come loose from the uterus. It is a genuine medical emergency, so Stephanie and Baby Ren were lucky to have survived it.