All Comments on 'On the Backseat with Mom & Grandma'

by EenViezeVent

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

I liked the story but you continually used the word "woman" instead of "women" when you talked about the mother and grandmother. For example, "Both woman stopped kissing and let out a sigh." It drove me nuts! Please get an editor or a proofreader!

SteinWolf8SteinWolf8almost 6 years ago
Outstanding!

Love the three-generational incest! A story that is need of a sequel or two, and I'd like to see a bit more of a back-story to build up the sexual tension a bit more, but over-all...Outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

great story and one that can have many more chapters.

happymuffinhappymuffinalmost 6 years ago
Nice

A tiny bit dry on the dialog but I wouldn't mind a second part

TanhorsTanhorsalmost 6 years ago
Good story

Really good story, would have loved it see more non-sex related storyline, but we understand that this particular story is meant to be heavy on the sex.

Overall a good story that could function with or without a sequel.

Thank you for delaying your brake to share this story with us,

Tanhors and family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
need a nother chapter

mom asked son that she wants to stop taking the pill

Watch4FunWatch4Funalmost 6 years ago
More please :)

Definitely needs more chapters. So many open story lines to go with!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW! Smokin' hot!

Gran is probably too old to get pregnant, but mom and sis are not! Next chapter should explain that mom got pregnant on this camping trip, and his sisters pregnancy soon followed. And what the hell. Go ahead and have grandma pop out a baby for her 60th birthday too!

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58almost 6 years ago
More, more, more!!!!!!

A real crotch strangling story. A perfect intergenerational incest story, that could only be improved by including the sister/daughter/granddaughter. A massive orgy with all four would be awesome.

Scots_ladScots_ladalmost 6 years ago
Keep going

This story certainly needs more chapters.

CockCurvesLeftCockCurvesLeftalmost 6 years ago
Please PROOFREAD your material!

I know someone has already made mention of the misuse of the words 'woman' and 'women'...but by now you could have gone back and edited this otherwise great story.

One WOMAN...two or more WOMEN.

homerjayhomerjayalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

excellent one, thanks.

littlechevylittlechevyalmost 6 years ago
Great read

You have great writing skills and always keep the reader never to stop reading until the story is finished. I am not perfect in writing but just ignore the people that always say typing is wrong, you always get better the more you do. So please keep the chapters coming and I will keep reading them.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
Yes Want MORE!!!!!!!

You really made me believe father and grandfather non-FUCKING JERKS. I envy the son. He deserves everything he's getting. I would have liked it to!

beanburner69beanburner69almost 6 years ago
pills

have mom throw away her birth control pills and hide jenny's if she's on them

katibkatibalmost 6 years ago
Long, but not boring

Needs an editor. Watch that comma splice (joining two sentences with a comma].

kdeville87kdeville87almost 6 years ago
great, more please

POOR NICK have to be in the back with two hot women having sex with him while the men have MAN time. WE need for his sister to join in and have her and mom not on pills, it would be nice he NICK won the lottery so he has the money to take care of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Painful

So far the most painful read that I have read here on Literotica. It's moronic at best.

RurouniSanjRurouniSanjalmost 6 years ago
Gr8

Great story. Good build up and climax. Waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah, Right...

...because the smell of sex in car is never going to be noticed!

Also, some of the worst dialogue EVER! "You sure you will be able to survive sitting in the back with those two woman, Nick? It's gonna be quite a trip until we reach the hotel where we will sleep for the night!"

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
WOW...What an AWESOME STORY

I love BACKSEAT FUCKING.

Can't wait for his sister adding to the FUN

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I got to where Granma was riding Nick and couldn't read any more..

It is IMPOSSIBLE for a cock to even accidentally touch a WOMB, or a CERVIX, much less have some interaction with either of them.

The VAGINAL CANAL was deliberately designed by it's maker to go UNDER ALL OF THE OTHER SEX ORGANS, so there was no chance of hitting anything. We can safely assume that if there were any imperfections in that original design, then they were worked out over the next 270,000+ years.

Just for your information, EVERY PERSON ON EARTH TODAY, is traced back by DNA to one Black woman and one Black man, in AFRICA.

Now, get the womb and the cervix out of your stories because it didn't happen, no matter how many "AUTHORS OF FICTION" claim they do.

wthompson10@wildblue.net

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 5 years ago
To Anonymous : Artistic License.... Ever hear of it!!!!

I am so tired of these cowards (Anonymous) that criticize the Author's because they think something is unrealistic or not physically possible. ITS FICTION, ITS FANTASY, and IT's not YOUR story. The joy of being a fiction writer is you can create a world where ANYTHING is possible. Maybe in this Author's world everything he wrote works exactly like he says it did. In MY opinion its simply artistic license of the Author trying to convey to us the depths of the love and passion between these lovers, away to describe their bodies physical reaction to their emotional connection. What your ignorant ass see's as unreadable anatomical impossibilities I and I dare say most readers see as a beautiful or even lustful way to describe the love making of the family. So please get over yourself and enjoy this fictional fantasy taboo in the spirit in which it was meant to be.

To the Author : I enjoyed the story and many of your works. The one criticism I do offer you is this. See about getting an editor or double and even triple check your stories, you tend to leave words out or use the wrong tense at times, while it IS distracting its not bad enough to distract me from continuing to read. This is meant to help you grow as an Author not to discourage you.

Thank you for your works

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brother you are dope.

Just friggin' loved your story as always

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Perfect

Great story as always. I especially liked the fast pace of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I hope you are writing part two soon, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

You should continue this with the 3 of them and his sister.

Big_Banana198Big_Banana198over 4 years ago
5 stars!!

This story is one of the hottest stories i have ever read on this site. i hope that you will write part two soon.i want read more about their mischievous adventures

EIoPolizeiEIoPolizeiabout 4 years ago

Would love to see the three and possibly Jenny building their own family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Please......bring on sis

richman3richman3over 3 years ago
Very Hot!!

As a fellow author of several "Mom and son in backseat stories" I have to say this one was really hot. I see you haven't written in a while (Me neither, just don't have the time these days, maybe someday soon) but if you ever do write again, I would love another story like this one. Thanks this one really got me off checked a lot of the boxes that I look for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding in every way!

Raises the level of erotica to a new height! Well done!

DarkriterDarkriterabout 3 years ago

I've never written in this category, but i love to read in it. Incredibly enjoyable! Was stroking my cock the whole time. Looking forward to the next part

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago

Not into the FF action. Makes the boy into a "toy". He'll learn sooner or later....

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(8/27/2021)

This was a great read. There is no confusion here. A good guy versus the bad guys is clearly presented. The young man stepping up for his mum and grandmum, cuckolding his chauvinistic/misogynistic dad and granddad. Loved it. Also, nice FF, hope there's more in the second installment. IMO, any guy that doesn't get horny watching two women loving each other must be from "the other side". 5 stars, very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and loved the ending, especially hoping you would continue the story. Nice job of writing. Thank you

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Long

Long time since I read such a load of hogwash.

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Ok you used the word incestuous way to much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Extremely unrealistic! Especially the stupid idea that 2 "macho, he man" guys would prefer sharing a room with each other, rather than their wives.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

It can seem unrealistic but it worked for me and I liked it. It has the kind of stuff that I like. I prefer this kind of story to the more "realistic" ones in which the characters are mere fuck buddies that don't end up together because it wouldn't be "realistic". I also liked it because the other males didn't get involved. 5*.

beanburner69beanburner69almost 2 years ago

Great wish you were still writing

hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

One of the Best stories ive read so far (didnt cum as kept getting distracted, but if i hadnt i would definitely have) cant wait to read the next chapter which im about to do after writing this review.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Really...??!! You write a story like this, basically a masterpiece of incestuous love, and there is NON sequel??!! Not nice, my friend, not at all!!

A few grammatical and word usage errors, but overall, very, very exciting.

Now, where is Jenny??!! We DEFINITELY want to see her appearance in a story, her reaction to Mom and Gran's relationship with Nick...and her becoming a member of his 'harem'...maybe a couple of school friends, too...or an aunt/cousin...SO MANY OPTIONS HERE!!

Mark and Patrick...mindless boobs, rather drink beer and talk trash than be with their wives...Nick deals the benefits of that decision.

FIVE**5**STARS...💥💥💥💥💥🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋

Dantheman31Dantheman31over 1 year ago

Awesome story! Loved it and will be following you from now on.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

DarkSollatDarkSollatabout 1 year ago

Great story! I enjoy the theme of backseat sly fucking and it's one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A great story. I wish I as Nick. I am more into thrusting from behind & shooting my load in their cervix walls. I would be foing a lot of poking & thrusting their pussies alot. Also I would demonstrate how my cock can dance in thier pussies. We would have a marathon fuck session.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

worst story ...same sucking dick..show from women prospective sucking pussy..

SniperkingSniperking9 months ago

nice erotica, a lot of places where it's supposed to be women instead of woman though

NesticNestic8 months ago

Wonderful, exquisite storytelling. So beautifully "composed". Perfect.

ZupferZupfer4 months ago

Very hot story - thank you!

Remark: I have translated it and now there is a german version available (only for my private purpose...)

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie4 months ago

That was spectacular! I rubbed a few out over it and I’m still rubbing

NitpicNitpic3 months ago
Why

Why would the husband's be sharing a room,instead of being with their wives?.

mbdiablo62mbdiablo62about 1 month ago

An interesting if not impossible scenario. Sex was great and very readable.That all of that could have taken place in the earshot of the husbands is pretty incredable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEenViezeVent@EenViezeVent
Just here to read and write if given the time. For those complaining about grammatical errors: Just deal with it. And yes, I've had help from editors coming from this site before, but due to some untrustworthy moments with a few of them I won't be asking for any assistance an...