All Comments on 'On the Beach'

by Turbidus

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Family plays

The family that has sex to-gether surely will stay to-gether. Liked your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Unusual, but

Does a college girl just strip and jump in the pool with a stranger and parents around? Even if the grew up in a small house? When Dad has reservation? And then sucks and fucks an almost complete stranger with her brothers watching?

Suspended farking universe, for sure.

TurbidusTurbidusalmost 9 years agoAuthor
It's an erotic fantasy

Thanks for the comment. I appreciate the feedback and the time you took to comment.

Of course it would never happen in the real world. Then again, in the real world a mother is rarely, if ever, forced by circumstances to sit on her grown son's lap and end up letting him fuck her in the back of the bus. I've seen at least three stories based on that premise in my casual skimming of the genre.

I even poke fun at the whole conceit of stories like this by having Mark comment on Penthouse Forum letters, which were famous for their improbability. Granted, you have to be at least old enough to remember a time before the Internet to get the joke, such as it is.

Within the context of the ridiculous nature of the story I hoped to capture an inkling of the dynamics between siblings, parents and friends, though most of that is later, assuming I continue the series.

Shameless plug alert: If you want totally absurd - check out one of the "Family" stories I posted.

Wishing you happy reading,

Turbidus

Smedley53Smedley53almost 9 years ago
Miniature Golf

I just played a round at Pirates's Cove last week, loved reading a story in a familiar setting!

JjonestJjonestalmost 9 years ago
Fine as frog hair

I enjoyed your story. A great deal The humor and attention to dialogue were a nice touch and rarely seen on here. The southern drawl of Muriel and her matter-of-factness were great, even her name was a good choice.

My only critique is I found it a little distracting how you bounced from one subject to the next in key scenes, it was hard to appreciate the moment he was in. Like for the pool jerk off, there were several paragraphs on tangents about school and other things, that I wondered if he was even still jerking off before you returned to that moment. I appreciated it with Muriel and her chatting with the other people during the action. That was purposeful and I liked the mixed feelings I had at that moment. But I didn't love how when she started sucking him, there were other tangents about other girls and their performances (while I think you made great and accurate observations) in that moment I wanted more detail about what she was actually doing rather than hearing about hesitant college blow jobs.

But that's just my subjective opinion. I did enjoy the story very much!

TurbidusTurbidusalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks J

Thanks for your comments.

I wanted to provide background but your point is well taken. In the middle of a fantastic BJ it is unlikely a guy is going to be critiquing his previous experiences. When I read your comments I recalled how goofy I think it is in musicals when what is about to be a passionate kiss is interrupted by a song.

I'll keep your points in mind as I work on Chap 2. At the moment it jumps from one point of view of one character to another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice story Turbidus!

For folks don't believe in the premise: you need to live more!

It happened with me!

I remember a holiday in Marbella(Spain) with my friend and his family.Nudism is not rare in Spain(like is in US) and between some families is a non-issue.But the shock wasn't the nudity.It was when in a hot night his parents got inebriated and banged each other in the pool in front of us!It was crazy hot!No, no sharing or incest(or anything like that, just a lot of masturbation....)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Try

absoposilutely! It fits better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nonsenses and mistakes

Why on Earth would this guy tell that “you’d think our parents were Catholics the way they had squirted out the three of us”?!What A NONSENSES!Where did you get such BULLSHIT?!Catholics NEVER SQUIRT OUT CHILDREN!They have children EXACTLY AS ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE!

IT’S DEFINITELY NOT TRUE that “every dude that isn't a quadriplegic has measured his cock”!This is ANOTHER HUGE NONSENSE!NO,EVERY GUY DO NOT MEASURES HIS COCK,you STUPID PERVERT!THE HUGE MAJORITY OF GUYS DO NOT CARE ABOUT MEASURING THEIR DICK because THEY AREN’T OBSESSED WITH SIZE!YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE OBSESSED with it!

Also,IT’S NOT TRUE AT ALL that “no one fuck outside without the vague hope someone is watching”!THIS IS PURE CRAP!On the very contrary,ALMOST EVERYONE who fucks outside HAS ABSOLUTELY NO HOPE OR WISH that “someone is watching”!THE HUGE MAJORITY OF PERSONS ARE NORMAL PEOPLE,not fucking exhibitionists like you!YOU MUST BE REALLY INSANE to write such RUBBISH!

And IT’S ALSO NOT TRUE AT ALL that,as that woman SO WRONGLY says,”folks nowadays have separated themselves from the way life was for pretty much as long as there's been people and from the way life still is for most of the world” or that “privacy is a modern invention”!These are SIMPLY OTHER NONSENSES!Indeed,privacy was less common until modern times,but THIS DIDN’T MEAN AT ALL that it’s “a modern invention”!PRIVACY EXISTED FROM THE DAWNS OF HUMAN HISTORY!It’s just that more people can enjoy it in recent times!Then,IT’S NOT TRUE that people nowadays “have separated themselves from the way life was for pretty much as long as there's been people and from the way life still is for most of the world“!NO,people nowadays HAVE NOT SEPARATED THEMSELVES from that way of life because THEY SEPARATED FROM IT ALREADY QUITE A LONG TIME AGO!And LIFE DEFINITELY ISN’T STILL LIKE THAT “for most of the world”!MOST OF THE WORLD DOESN’T LIVE IN THE MIDDLE AGES ANYMORE,for your own information!In our days,THE LARGE MAJORITY OF THE WORLD LIVES IN PRIVACY and NORMAL IS “every kid with his own bedroom” if not with his own bathroom!If that wasn’t happening some thousands or some hundreds years ago,IT DOESN’T MEAN THAT IT ISN’T NORMAL and how THINGS SHOULD ALWAYS BE!STOP WAISTING OUR TIME by writing ALL THESE HUGE NONSENSES and BULLSHIT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTurbidus@Turbidus
Life got awfully busy for a time. I hope to add a few stories again.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES