On the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her warm hand fell atop my shoulders. She began to massage the sides of my neck and across my shoulders. She twisted to use both hands to work my triceps. Her nipples brushed against my back. When she turned her attention back to my shoulders, her nipples brushed back and forth, tickling my skin and causing goose bumps to erupt on my arms.

Her hands went under my arms and she began to work my pecs. Her breasts were pressed firmly against my back. She kissed my shoulder blade and then rested the side of her face against my back.

"Sugar," she breathed against my skin. "I do love the feel of a hard man."

Her hands moved to my stomach. Suddenly all those crunches seemed worth it. I was almost certain by that point that she was coming on to me.

"Stand up, sugar. Turn around."

I did as she asked. Without looking at me, she thumbed the button on my shorts open and unzipped the fly. I don't have much in the way of hips. When she let go of the shorts, they dropped to the floor. I took a breath and told myself not to be such a fucking pussy. I wasn't Mr. Man-Of-The-World but I wasn't a virgin. What the fuck was I freaking out about? Hadn't I read plenty of shit like this online and in my dad's antiquated print Penthouses? Young stud, hot older woman, lots of fucking. No big deal.

I hooked my thumbs inside the band of my briefs and pulled them down. My cock sprang free and a soft whimper of relief escaped my throat. I didn't pull my briefs completely off. They stretched across my thighs, holding my balls up, front and center. I glanced down. Muriel was staring at my cock. The foreskin was pulled forward, a drop of dew hanging from its crinkled mouth.

"Oh my, sugar. Now don't that just look fine and dandy?"

Without using her hands she leaned forward and took the head of my cock in her mouth. She forced her tongue inside my foreskin. It felt so sweet I shivered, my back arched, pushing my cock into her mouth. She didn't protest.

I don't know why. Maybe I wondered if my brother and sister were still on the deck. I don't know. Anyway, I turned to look at our house. Jim, Jill, and Bill were all standing, staring across the twenty or so feet between us. I'm not sure how much they could see. Muriel's deck, like the deck of our rental had a steel cable railing. The idea was to not obstruct the view of the ocean. The lounge chair was near the French doors, the bistro table and chairs between us and the end of the deck. I wasn't sure how much they could see. Was my arched posture enough to tell them what was happening? Were their imaginations having to fill in the details? Or, were they simply watching Muriel suck my dick? I knew my parents couldn't. I was between them and Muriel but when I glanced over my shoulder it was clear they were looking at me.

------

I'm pretty sure dad was smiling. Mom's face was impossible to read. They had either finished or were taking a breather from fucking. I decided it didn't matter which. Besides, what Muriel was doing with her mouth was distracting, to say the least.

I'd gotten head before. It was cool but I had never been sure what all the fuss was about. Mostly, it meant not worrying about a chick telling you she was pregnant and, assuming she swallowed, no clean up afterward. At that moment, ass cheeks flexing under the darkening sky and the gaze of my family, I understood, at last, what the fuss was about. Getting head from a college chick and getting head from a woman who knows what she is doing are about as similar as a supermodel and mother Teresa. Both fall into the same general category but that's where the similarities end.

College chicks barely get the head and a little of the shaft in their mouth. Once they surmount that mostly psychological barrier, they hold on to the base of your cock and move their head up and down. That's it, end of story. If there existed gals in college that knew how to blow I guy like Muriel was doing, I had failed to cross paths with them. Of course any head feels good; I'm not complaining.

At first Muriel didn't use her hands at all. Far from making a face when she saw I was uncut, she jumped right in and stuck her tongue inside my foreskin. In my prior experiences girls would keep it pulled back with their hand so they could ignore it. Not Muriel. She ran her tongue around the crown of my cock and then tugged at my foreskin with her lips. She touched me then but not to pull my foreskin back. She wrapped her fingers around the shaft of my cock just behind the head and held my foreskin in place. She ran her tongue under it and circled the head, stopping to probe my slit on occasion.

I was lost. I couldn't think. I had no idea what, if anything, I should do to help. My hands went behind my head and I arched my back again. I started to buck my hips softly and Muriel used her hand to stroke my cock, keeping pace with my thrusts. Her other hand pushed the waistband of my briefs lower and cupped my balls. She pulled and squeezed, gently. She encircled the top of my sack, just below my cock, with her thumb and forefinger and began to squeeze. She kept squeezing until I groaned. She lightened the pressure slightly.

Her mouth left my cock. She licked the side of my shaft, something else no one had ever done. No chick had ever sucked one of my balls into her mouth either. Muriel did. She kept her grip on the top of my sack and sucked my left nut into her mouth. I had the crazy mental image of slurping an entire square of Jello off a plate when I was a kid. I may have groaned again. I'm not sure. I am sure I was no longer worried about anyone hearing.

She let my left 'nad slip out of her mouth and sucked on the right one. The whole time, the hand on my cock was stroking me, sliding over the head, pulling my foreskin tight, then sliding forward, past the head, squeezing. Her mouth left my balls. Her hands left my cock and sack. I stifled a sigh of disappointment but tried to be philosophical. Most women in my, albeit limited experience do not swallow. Muriel's blowjob was far beyond any I had received in the past. I wasn't inclined to quibble.

I lowered my arms and relaxed my back but when I tried to pull away, her hands grabbed my hips and held me in place.

"Where you think you're going, sugar-pie? Muriel's not halfway through with you."

Her voice seemed to carry on the air. She didn't shout neither did she whisper. I glanced over my shoulder. My brain and body were on fire. Jill was going down on Jim as Bill stood to one side jerking his dick and looking over at the deck I stood upon. If I was surprised at what I was seeing, my mind was too occupied by what was happening to register it. I twisted a little further. My dad sat on the edge of the pool, leaning back on his arms. My mother was going down on him. As with Bill, his eyes were on Muriel's deck, not on the top of my mother's head.

Seeing that my attention was elsewhere, Muriel stood. She took my hand and led me to the corner of the deck. She pulled one of the small chairs over and turned it. We were at almost a ninety-degree angle from the deck of the rental house, slightly less from the pool. My cock was in profile. The sun was setting but there was plenty of light left in the world.

"Mark?" I looked down at Muriel. Her eyes were on fire. "I'm going to finish sucking your cock now. If you feel the need to grab my head, go right ahead, sugar. If it morphs from a blowjob into a mouth fuck, it's fine with me but if you do grab my head, use your right hand. Understand?"

I nodded. I did understand. If I used my left, it would obstruct the view from the other deck.

"Now, sugar-pie it's also fine if you cum in my mouth, in fact I'd prefer it in my mouth or on my titties but not on my face. Cum burns when it gets in your eyes and it plays hell with my make-up. Okay?" I nodded. "Then, my young stallion, you're going to return the favor. I'm afraid you'll have to eat my pussy until this hunk of cock of yours is hard enough again to fuck me." I nodded again. The entire time her hand was gliding over my cock.

She started to lower her head but paused to look up at me with a big smile. "And we're going to do all that right here lover. Right here."

With that she deep throated my cock. No one had ever come close to doing that to me before. As her nose pressed against my naked belly and her spit began to run down my balls, I reached out and grabbed the back of her head with my right hand. She made a tunnel of her hand and mouth and I began to fuck her. She moved with the rhythm of my thrusts. She never gagged but more and more spit ran down my balls to drip onto the deck's floor. My balls banged against her chin. It hurt a little but the ache was worth it. The ache bounced around inside my belly, behind my cock, and my excitement grew stronger.

"Oh fuck, Muriel. I'm gonna cum." I wasn't sure if I had shouted out loud or in my head. It must have been out loud. I heard a "so am I" and a "fuck me, too" from next door. As my balls tightened and my jizz gathered itself for the explosion, I glanced towards our rental house. I assumed it was Bill who had shouted "me, too" because as I looked across the yard his hips began to jerk and jet after jet of his seed arched over the railing to spatter over the pool deck. It couldn't have been Jim. Jill was already rubbing Jim's load over her breasts.

Poolside, my dad was sitting up now. He was jerking his cock. I couldn't help noticing my cock seemed bigger. My mom was standing in front of him, still in the pool. Her head was thrown back. Her mouth was opened. When I witnessed the first stream of my dad's load coat her tongue, I came.

My orgasm was deeper, more intense and more prolonged than any I had ever experienced. Below me, my mom had gobbled up my dad's cock. His head was back and his fist kept bumping into her lips. I shoved my cock as far down Muriel's gullet as I could. There was no cock left for her hand to stroke. She contracted her throat muscles somehow and milk my cock dry.

When she stood up I was panting. My hand found my cock. It was too sensitive to touch yet I was still too turned on to leave it alone. Muriel kissed my cheek. I smelled the familiar smell of my jizz on her breath as she whispered, "thank you, sugar."

------

As I struggled to control my breathing I looked back down at the pool. My mom had both hands in my dad's hair and was kissing him. My first thought was yuck. My second was, should I kiss Muriel like that? I decided to wait.

Muriel moved the chair, pulling another one away from the table where my martini glass stood sweating. She turned me with gently prodding hands on my shoulders. She was visible from the deck and pool of our rental. She put her right foot on the seat of the chair, swung that leg out and opened her legs for me and anyone else to see. Her pussy was soaked. She pressed two fingers into her cunt, pulled them out, and then pushed them into my mouth. I sucked instinctively.

"That's right lover, you like that? You like the way my sweet pussy tastes? I've been wet ever since I watched you jerk off this afternoon. God, I love young men. You jerked off a few hours ago and still damn near drowned me in cum. Hope you got some left for my cunt, cause you're going to have to fuck me before you leave."

She smeared her fingers on both my cheeks.

"Come, sugar, dinner is served."

Her hand went behind my head and she pulled me forward.

I had eaten out my girlfriend a few times but, like blowjobs, I didn't quite get it. They never seemed to get off all that much on it. I didn't mind but I wasn't sure it was worth the effort. It never occurred to me that the problem was I had no fucking idea what I was doing.

I extended my tongue and touched one of her pussy lips.

"Mm, sugar that's nice but you're going to have to really get in there. Suck my cunt into your mouth, shove your tongue inside me. Licking the outside is sweet and all but it won't pay the rent." Her hand urged me forward. I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips over her right labia. I did as she suggested and sucked the lips between my own.

"Yeah, honey, that's the ticket," she said as her fingers tightened in my hair. I jumped when she called, in a louder voice, "Jill, baby, that young man of yours listening to me? Don't be shy about telling him what you like."

What the fuck? Was she giving a public pussy eating lesson? I hadn't heard her calling over to tell Jill how to suck Jim's dick. On the other hand, how could she have called over? Her mouth was full of my cock. I didn't hear Jill's response, maybe she nodded, I don't know, but Muriel called again. "Good, that's real good. Young man you pay attention now."

When she spoke again it was softly. Her words were mine and mine alone.

"I asked your parents. You guess that yet? We've been friends too long for me to risk it over a cock, no matter how hot the young man it was swinging from. No, sugar, a couple of drinks and then I asked them. I told them I had been watching you swim. That was true. I didn't tell them about you stroking that pretty cock of yours. I told them I thought you were a damn good looking man and I was horny as hell and would it strain our friendship if I invited you over and let nature takes its course. I didn't go into details but they knew. They may not have suspected I wanted you to fuck me, out here, with the sea breeze making my nipples hard, but they knew. They sent you over here to get fucked. Oh yes, that much they surely did know."

I didn't know what to say. I believed her. I heard the truth in her voice. The unexpected behavior of my parents opened up a part of them I had only been vaguely aware even existed. I didn't know what to say, which was just as well, I was getting into the joys of eating a fresh wet pussy. Muriel's spilling of the beans made me hornier than ever. They may not have expected a show but by fuck I decided to do my best to give them, all of them, a good one.

"Suck both sets of lips inside your mouth sugar. Oh yeah, that's right, that's real good. Now, put your tongue inside me. Fuck me with your tongue. Make it hard as your cock and fuck me with it."

I stiffened my tongue and drove it into her. She used the fingers clutched in my hair to jerk my head away from her and then back into her pussy.

"Jill, don't you be afraid to help your fella out, if he's got a buzz cut, grab an ear or his whole damn head. That's right darlin'. You got it."

I wasn't sure if she was talking to Jill or to me. I hope I was at least starting to get the hang of it. On the other hand, the mental picture of my sister wrapping her hand around Jim's head and burying it in her pussy was fucking hot, not because she was my sister, but in spite of it. She was a young woman letting loose and I was only a slightly older man letting loose. Sex is hot. Period. It's part of our most basic programming.

"Pull your tongue out baby. Lick up the sides of my pussy. That's right. Mm, that's real fine. Now stick your tongue between my legs, under my pussy, far back as you can get it, all the way to my asshole if you can reach it. Don't get all bashful. I took a nice long shower before your folks came over. I'm clean as a whistle and a helluva lot more fun. Your daddy's doing the same thing to your momma. I know you can't see and don't you dare take that pretty mouth of yours off my cunt. You know I taught him how to eat your momma's pussy?"

I heard a faint gasp, "Muriel!"

"Sorry Jan," she called down to my mom. My mom! Christ. "My brain doesn't work very well when my pussy is on fire like this. Besides, this is the age of the World Wide Web. A couple women eating each other's pussies can't be that big a surprise to him."

If my mom replied it was lost in the sounds coming from the deck above her.

"Oh! Oh my God!" Jill's voice soared into the air. What followed was a series of increasingly high-pitched "uh-huh, uh-huh's". Jim, I assumed, was a quick study.

The sound of my sister's orgasm pushed me over the edge. I danced my tongue over Muriel's pucker and drug it up her slit. My mouth filled with her juices. I touched her clit with my tongue and she shivered.

"Okay baby, that's the spot." In a louder voice she called over to our house. "Jill, honey, make sure you young man is paying attention now, hear?"

"A woman's clit is the center of her sex. If you're ever in doubt go for the clit. If you can remember not to forget a woman's clit you'll be a passable lover. If you want to be a great lover, well then you have to up your game. Don't just hold your mouth open and beat it like a thirsty dog lapping up cool water. Anything, done over and over and over gets a little dull.

"You need to mix it up. Tongue her pussy, lick your way up but stop just as your nose just barely grazes her button. Tease her. Remind her how close you are but don't go right in for the kill. You got it, sugar. Keep doing what you're doing.

"You can suck on a woman's clit same as she can suck on your dick. Treat it like a like cock. That's what it is, a little cock. Suck and lick it like you'd like your dick sucked. Tongue its little shaft, nuzzle it, make love to it.

"You'll know when she's close. When she is, stop the teasing, unless she's into that sort of thing. Just like flicking, too much teasing wears thin. When her hands start working in your hair, you know her engine's pretty near red-lined. Take her clit between your lips and suck on it, real soft like, as you use your tongue to play with it. You can tell by the pressure of her hands whether you're going at it too rough or too soft.

"Jill, remember sweetheart, don't be bashful about speaking up."

Whether that concluded the lesson or whether what came next was part of the lesson was less clear. Muriel began to talk to me, just me, as if we were alone in her bedroom.

"Oh, Mark, baby, that's right. Uh-huh, suck it, little harder, oh Lord, little harder, uh-huh."

I could see nothing but the top of Muriel's nearly hairless pussy and a bit of her belly but below us but I could hear my mother's echoing cries.

Muriel's hands tightened on my head. She pushed her cunt into my mouth. Her hips jerking, she let a long shuddering "yes" pass her lips. Strangely, it was the quietest sound she had uttered since we started.

I flicked her clit and she moaned. Her hands pushed my head away. I didn't argue.

I sat up, looked past her and saw my mom lying on the side of the pool. Her shoulders and head were pressed against the deck, her legs rested over my dad's shoulders. He was standing, or squatting, in the pool. His hands cupped mom's ass, pushing her up into his mouth. Her hips were still bucking.

I stood up abruptly. My knees knocked over the chair. The clatter was loud and jarring. My cock was hard again. It poked into Muriel's belly as I pulled her close and kissed her. We had barely kissed. In fact, I don't think we'd kissed at all. My face was wet with her pussy. She didn't care. Her tongue pushed into my mouth. She pulled back and sucked at my chin. One hand reached down and found my cock.

I pulled away. I was sick of being directed, no matter how fucking good the direction had been. I spun Muriel around. I pushed her forward with a hand between her shoulders. She didn't protest. Her hands reached out and sought the corner post for support. I looked over. Jill was looking at me. I'm not sure she was seeing me but she was looking. Her hands rested on the top cable of the railing. Bill was hard again but wasn't jerking off. His head jerked from Jill to me to the pool.

Jim was rubbing the head of his cock up and down Jill's slit, or so I surmised from what I could see. If she hadn't been joking about being a virgin earlier, this was probably her last chance. Jim's hand stopped moving. My sister's back arched. I could see him push. Then he was fucking her.