On the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,091 Followers

I looked down. My mom was standing on the steps of the pool, leaning over the stair's rail. They were in profile for me, looking at the deck above them, where their daughter appeared be getting righteously fucked by their son's best friend and a guest in their house. Dad had the advantage of experience. He didn't need to use his hands. He kept both hands on mom's hips, bent his knees a little, moved up and began to pump. I could hear the sounds their bodies made, my parents, my sister, and her new lover.

I moved the head off my cock up and down Muriel's cunt and then, steadying it with one hand, entered her. She sighed in pleasure as I began to fuck her. I had lost control, or most of it anyway. I'd like to think if she'd made any sign of discomfort or displeasure I would have understood and stopped. On the other hand I might be full of shit to worry that I, a man with an average dick could hurt her in the first place. Regardless, I fucked her as hard as I've ever fucked anyone.

Sweat began to fly off my forehead and splash on her back. I put my hands on her ass. I squeezed and spread. I eyed her asshole. I was fascinated by the sight of a thin rim of her pussy clinging to my cock when I pulled out. I wet one finger and rubbed it over her asshole. She moaned again. I considered putting my finger in her ass. A week older me would have done so but not the me in that moment, doing so seemed too much, so I didn't.

The sound of six bodies slamming into each other filled the air between the two houses. If anyone was on the beach beyond the dunes they couldn't fail to hear what was going on. I scanned the dunes, half hoping to see a row of heads, maybe even the glint of binoculars, peeking through the dune weeds, but saw nothing.

I turned my head slightly. Jim and Jill were still going at it. Suddenly, she pulled away. Before I could wonder if he'd hurt her, she was on her knees, sucking his cock. His hands found her head and I heard his groans clearly. What a slut my sister was turning out to be. Christ.

I got it into my head that I had to last longer than my dad. I wasn't sure if he had cum when they were fucking earlier. I watch him blow one load into my mother's waiting mouth. He was twenty years older than me and had gotten hard again as fast as I had. Fuck yeah, dad. I had cum earlier, once hours ago by the pool and again a short time ago, straight down Muriel's throat. That gave me edge, despite my inexperience.

It was enough. Not long after my sister and her lover had collapsed onto one of the lounge chairs, I saw my dad's pace quicken. My mom's whimpers of excitement climbed in pitch and volume. He pulled out of her, pressed his hips against her ass and began to pound at his cock. I swear he came more than when he shot off in her mouth. My dad was a fucking stud.

Muriel and I were last. I remembered a Bible school verse, something about the last shall be first or something like that. I reminded myself I was an atheist but the thinking of a Bible verse while I was fucking the lady next door as my family watched was sufficiently sacrilegious I couldn't help but cringe inside.

Muriel didn't whimper like my mom. She growled, deep in her throat. She'd just cum. I didn't think she could cum again so soon but she began to meet my thrust with her own. I'd cum twice today. Even in the depths of passion and lust, there was enough insecurity floating around inside me I distinctly told myself to not pull out, to cum insider her, in case I didn't have much of a load.

The force of my thrusts ratcheted up another notch. Each slap of our bodies was punctuated by a single grunted word: "I'm. Going. To. Cum. Oh. Fuck. Yeah."

I staggered. We would have fallen if Muriel wasn't steadying herself with the post. She turned and, unbelievably, took my cock in her mouth. She sucked and lapped as I panted.

Across the waves, the sky that touched the horizon had gone black. I saw a single star twinkle. I made a wish.

The wind caressed the sweat from my body. The waves crashed into the beach. The gulls whirled and bitched at each other before the fading light forced them to settle down. The world looked the same. It even smelled the same. Looking out at the ocean and the sky, everything looked the same.

But it would never be the same.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,091 Followers