All Comments on 'On the Beach Ch. 02'

by Turbidus

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
gentoxicgentoxicalmost 8 years ago
ok

not as good as first because there wasnt any new info or advance in plot exept for the last part. i was find of confused at the start of a new perspective, but i got it after a while. keep up the good work. If you'll excuse me, i'm going to read the next one and also comment on that one too!

TurbidusTurbidusalmost 8 years agoAuthor
thanks

I appreciate the feedback. My primary intent was to figure out,myself, how the characters would respond to what had happened. When I started writing the story my intent was to write a quick exhibitionist tale of a guy jerking off while his neighbor watched but the story got away from me. I hope you find (if you read on) that I was able to wrangle it back under a semblance of control. If not, let me know. Cheers.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 6 years ago
That made me cry

But I I have a soft spot for southern acceptance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bullshit

IT’S NOT TRUE AT ALL that “men aren't given to deep pondering,certainly not about family and friends.To a man,if you're his friend that's pretty much all he needs,or cares,to know”!How can you ever tell SUCH HUGE ABERRATIONS?!THIS IS ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT!On the contrary,MEN ARE DEFINITELY GIVEN TO DEEP PONDERING ABOUT EVERYTHING,including family and friends and to a man if you are his friend THAT’S CERTAINLY NOT “all he needs,or cares,to know“!MEN AREN’T AT ALL SOME BRUTES with a small intelligence and empathy!THEY ARE CARING AND DEEP PONDERING PEOPLE!THE WOMEN ARE THE ONES WHO AREN’T CERTAINLY GIVEN TO DEEP PONDERING because THEY ARE MORE EMOTIONAL AND LESS RATIONAL THAN MEN!To a woman,if you are her friend IT’S DEFINITELY ALL THAT SHE NEEDS OR CARES TO KNOW!STOP WRITING ALL THIS RUBBISH diminishing and insulting men and STOP PRESENTING YOURSELF AS A MAN when YOU ARE ACTUALLY A WOMAN!NO MAN CAN EVER WRITE SUCH BULLSHIT ABOUT MEN!Get lost,YOU BITCH!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTurbidus@Turbidus
1095 Followers
Life got awfully busy for a time. I hope to add a few stories again.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

On the Beach Previous Part
On the Beach Series Info