On the Beach Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,093 Followers

My dick was already hard. Her lips and the taste of her tongue made it begin to ache.

She pulled away, rubbing my arm.

"Are you interested in my brother? You know, like to have sex with him or anything?"

"No. I love your brother but I love him like you love him. He's my best friend but I don't have any desire to fool around with him or nothing like that."

"Cool."

We kissed some more. Her hand moved from my arm to my side. I wanted her to touch my dick but so far, she'd kept her hands above my waist.

"You know daddy was wrong about one thing?"

"Hmm?" I didn't really care. I wanted to get back to kissing, then stroking and eating and blowing and making love.

"I'd share you. Even with Bill, if you were interested in him that way. I don't mind sharing as long as everyone I'm sharing with knows that what I'm sharing is mine and comes home with me."

"How did you know about that?"

"I have excellent hearing," she giggled. "And, maybe, I listened on the stairs, just a little." She giggle again and then her mouth was on mine.

-----

I slathered more sunscreen on. I was already pretty dark and I tan easily but I didn't want to risk a sunburn on top of everything else. Besides, I didn't want to get too dark, not because I minded being dark but I'd see enough crocodile-skinned people on the Outer Banks to want to make sure in forty years my skin didn't look like that. I decided after I laid on my stomach for a while I'd go in.

After we heard my sister's demand for immediate carnal action from Jim, my dad had gotten up and gone inside, leaving me alone on the deck. That poor fucker, Jim, had no idea what he was in for when it came to my little sister. I glanced at Muriel's place. I nodded. She nodded. I could just make out Bill, under an umbrella, beyond her. He was very still and I assumed he was asleep. Muriel went back to her book and I stretched out.

Through the gap between deck boards I could see mom, or most of her. She was angled such that her head was not in view. Her body was. I told myself to go inside but I didn't listen to myself. I moved my head a little. I saw dad pull a chair up and sit beside her. They weren't talking.

Between the crashes of the waves, I could hear voices coming from Jill's room. It was right below the deck. I was ten feet above them. If not for the waves, gulls and the wind chimes I could have heard their conversation. All I caught was bits and pieces but that was enough.

------

I drowsed. I dreamed. I thought about my options. I'd sneak a peek every so often. Muriel sat there, reading. I wonder what part of me was missing that left me capable of appreciating her beauty but remain unaroused by it. I'd had sex with women, two women, in fact. I knew it would be better to have a larger sample size before drawing any conclusions but I had known the answer before I started. I was young. My cock got hard at the drop of a hat. I stiff dick didn't prove a fucking thing. I could perform the mechanical aspects but that's all it had been. Mechanical. I had thought I was beyond believing there was something wrong with who I was. Yet, here I was, wondering if I wasn't broken, there was still something missing wasn't there? And if something was missing, how could I be whole?

------

I loved the feel of Jim's full lips on mine. I loved his tongue in my mouth even more. What I loved the most was he didn't seem to notice I was head over heels for him. If he did notice, he didn't take advantage of it. He acted as if he was the one who might fuck things up, not me.

I had gradually been working my hand down his side. Our kisses grew more heated and my fingers began to trail over his belly. His body wasn't very hairy. The hair on his chest was short, kinky and stiff. He had a little bit of hair on his belly. He had the cutest little belly button, a horizontal crescent, topped by a little ridge of what felt like muscle. He tightened his belly as my finger traced the crevasses between the hard rectangles of his abs. I started at the top, just below his ribs. I traced each one, working lower. The lower part of his abs were hard strips of muscle rather than rectangles. As my finger traced them, the back of my hand brushed his erection. His pubic hair was thick. My fingers played in and it and I could hear the crispness of it.

"How big are you?" I whispered, pulling away from his mouth slightly.

"Would you like me asking you the size of your boobs?"

"36 almost C, but mostly B. That was the other reason I thought maybe you didn't ask me out?"

He pulled back, a look of annoyance on his face.

"Because black men only like big tits and assess?"

"Oh fucking please. No, because almost all men like big tits, white, black or brown." She smirked at me. "Though, big assess seemed to be mostly black men. Asshole."

"My dick is seven and one-half inches on the money. It's just about as big around as a little white girl's pussy can handle."

I giggled and move in to lay against his chest, rolling him part of the way onto his back. One hand was trapped between our bodies, the other wrapped itself around his cock. My fingers only met if I squeezed.

"You'll do, I suppose, until I can find better."

"I know one way to keep you quiet, little lady."

He pushed, if such a gentle touch qualified as a push, the back of my head. I took the hint and started to kiss my way down the valley that separated his abs. The head of his cock was bumping into my ear by the time I darted my tongue into his belly button. All I needed to do to take it into my mouth was to turn my head.

He tasted almost as good as he did last night. I missed the smell of him. Today he smelled like soap, not like Jim. Although, the way the two of us were sweating in that hot room it wouldn't take long to remedy that problem. I stroked his cock, milking the tangy dew of his excitement. I ran my tongue up his slit and then around the head.

He put a hand between my legs and tugged. I took his cock out of my mouth and looked back under my arm at him.

"I thought black men don't eat pussy?" I asked with a smile.

"Bullshit. Black men eat more pussy than fried chicken. And we don't need no white ladies' advice, no matter how sweet she is or how good the advice is. Black women are not shy."

He scrunched up his face. When he spoke, it was with a much deeper drawl and falsetto.

"Uh-uh baby, not there, over there, damn don't you see where I'm pointing, right there, that's right, nibble that baby carrot, now lick. Put your tongue two and three-quarters inches inside my pussy and fuck it five times, then suck my clit." His voice returned to normal. "Might as well be in the Marines. Now that I think on it, I think she was a Marine."

He stared at me. "You want your pussy eaten? If so, throw your leg over baby and let's get to work.

I did as instructed. I rested my hands on the bed, one between his legs, on beside his right thigh. I brushed my tits over his cock, lowered myself and slid my cleavage up and down his shaft. I gasped when he pulled me onto his mouth, his tongue already probing deep inside my pussy.

-------

I tried to focus on the ocean, on the gulls. I tried to turn the high wispy clouds into something recognizable, but failed. The only thing recognizable was the conversation behind me. I could hear my daughter and Jim talking in her bedroom. I couldn't really hear him, only every so often when she irritated him. Jill I could hear plainly.

Ben sat quietly, examining his nails with great interest.

I heard Jill gasp. In my head, I knew Jim was doing something to her, with his mouth based on what I'd heard. My pussy was already wet. I went over my life in my head, attempting to find where or how this part of me had flourish without my ever being aware of it. I studied my own nails. I felt my heart pounding. Was I having a panic attack?

I rose so suddenly, the lounge chair was pushed back with a clatter. I didn't care. Maybe it would remind them they weren't alone. I started for the door. My hand was actually moving aside the vertical blinds to enter when I turned. I walked to the open window. I stopped. I looked at Ben, my husband. He was expressionless. I peeked around the edge of the window.

-----

I had to scoot way down on the lounge chair to get a steeper angle in order to see what mom was doing. I'd heard most of Jim and my sister's conversation; enough to know that the sounds I was hearing was my sister trying to gag Jim's big cock down her throat. My cock was hard. I rolled slightly to avoid laying on it. A deck joist blocked most of my view of mom. I could only see from the boobs down. That was enough. I could tell she was looking in the window to Jill's bedroom.

-----

Muriel had dozed off in her chair. I heard the scrape of a chair on concrete. I stood up and stepped round Muriel. Mark was lying mostly off the lounge chair, clearly trying to peek through a gap in the decking. I could see the bottom of mom's legs standing beside Jill's window. My dad was sitting looking toward my mom. I could see he had a hardon.

I didn't see Jim or Jill. It wasn't hard to imagine where they were, though.

The patio door was open. I went inside. Muriel never stirred. I didn't want to go through the garden. My parents would see me. I peeked out the front door. The coast looked clear. I ran, as quickly as I could with bare feet on a gravel driveway to our rental. I eased the door open quietly and made my way downstairs. The basement floor was painted concrete. I didn't have to worry about squeaks.

I put my ear, very carefully, against Jill's bedroom door.

----

Jim's mouth on my pussy made it hard to think straight. I forced myself to remember I wanted to suck his cock. There was something about the angle. It made it easier to get him deep into my mouth. I could take his cock almost all the way in but not quite. I still had room for my hand at the base of his cock. The head of his cock pushed past the back of my tongue. After a few attempts, I was no longer gagging but I couldn't get the head past that spot. It was like my throat, or maybe my neck, wasn't big enough around to let his cock pass.

I quit worrying about that and focused on what I was doing with my mouth and hand. His cock was so slick I could squeeze tightly with my hand and still stroke him. With every stroke, more of his dew filled my mouth. I let most of it run back down his cock, making it silky slick and smooth. I pulled back and looked at his cock. It glistened, black as dark chocolate, except for the pink that showed in the slit and the pink skin where he'd been cut.

I had been supporting myself on my right arm, using my left to stroke him as I sucked. After I finished admiring my lover's cock, I shifted. My right arm was tired. I supported myself on my left, intending to use my right hand now. My hair was in my mouth. I pushed it away. As I did, I glanced at the window. A head jerked away.

I made a bet with myself and smiled when I won.

----

Was I jealous? Of my own daughter? I'd never slept with another man besides her father. I had never wanted to. But, dear Lord, Jim's cock looked delicious. I found myself wondering if I could do a better job deep throating that pretty cock. Ben was a wonderful lover and I loved him and his cock, but Jim was bigger and thicker and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't shake visions of sucking that cock or of lying on my back, resting on my elbows, and watching that cock push its way into my cunt.

I was so lost in fantasy that it took me a second before I realized Jill was looking at me. I jerked away, my heart pounding. What was I doing? I should leave, not just the window but the house. I should go home. Get help. I was sick.

When I peered back around the window sill Jill was still looking at the window.

She smiled.

------

I love the taste of this girl's pussy. I spent more time shoving my tongue into her than I did playing with her clit. This girl's pussy juice is both sweet and copious.

I spotted her momma peeking in at us before she did. Jill wasn't a big girl, in fact she was a little bit of a thing. I was shaking my head, teasing her clit, when I spotted Meg peering in at us. I wasn't too surprised. I knew they could hear us. After last night it didn't appear that were very shy around each other. I didn't care. I liked it.

In my head, I imagined it was Meg squatting over my face. It was Meg's pussy I was eating. I imagined Jill sucking my cock while I ate her momma's pussy. I wanted to fuck that hot mouth. I wanted to but I held back. Jill wanted to make love, not fuck. I pushed her momma out of my thoughts. It wasn't all that hard to do. The sweet little mouth, attached to the sweet little pussy that was filling my own mouth, was trying hard to swallow my cock.

I heard Jill gag and warmth flowed over my cock. I almost pulled away, afraid she had thrown up on my dick.

Then I felt my cock slide past the narrow spot in her throat, felt her nose touch my belly.

I flicked her clit with my tongue to congratulate her.

----

I felt hands on my hips. I turned my head. Ben was looking over my shoulder. His cock pressed against the side of my leg.

Through the window, I saw Jill's shoulders hunch up. I heard her gag. She didn't pull her head away. She pushed through it and suddenly Jim's cock disappeared inside her mouth. Her lips were stretched thin, her cheeks flat. Her eyes, when they meet mine, were smiling in triumph.

Her father's hands cupped my ass and urged me up. I rose onto my tiptoes. His right hand left my ass. My pussy was soaking. He had no problem slipping his cock into me.

----

My father joined mom inside the narrow frame of vision the gap between the deck boards allowed me. He watched over mom's shoulder. Inside the room I heard Jill gag, then silence. Mom flattened her back and stood on her toes. Dad shoved his cock into her from behind.

----

I woke up when my book fell onto the floor. It took me a second to get my wits together. I wasn't sure how long I had slept. Not long, I decided. The sun had not moved far enough to reach under my umbrella. I looked over to make sure Bill was still covered by his umbrella.

He was gone.

I stood up quickly, kicking myself for falling asleep. I glanced around. No Bill.

Across the way, Mark was lying half on, half off, one of the lounge chairs. He was stroking his cock nice and slow like. From his posture I could tell he was peeking between the deck boards at something below him. I couldn't be sure, all I could see where two sets of feet, but my guess was that the feet belonged to Meg and Ben. Whoever the feet belong to, the movement of the thighs made it clear they were fucking. From where they was standing it seemed to me they were either beside or right in front of one of the downstairs bedroom windows.

----

I wanted to show off. I wanted to prove I wasn't a little girl anymore. I wanted to deep throat Jim's cock.

I pushed my mouth over his dick. It went past the back of my tongue. No problem. I pushed harder. This was where it felt like it couldn't go any further. My throat was wide enough. I told myself to relax. My esophagus was muscle but it was thin muscle, distensible muscle. All I needed to do was relax. I pushed harder.

I gagged. It took me by surprise. My mouth filled with hot water, stomach acid. I swallowed. I was not about to let myself hurl in the middle of sucking Jim's cock. No fucking way. My body was trying to expel the thing in my throat. To do that my throat had to relax. I didn't jerk away; I pushed. I succeeded. His cock slipped passed the back of my mouth and into my throat. I had him, all of him, inside my mouth. I turned my head as much as I could and looked at the window through the cascade of hair that had fallen over my face.

My parents' eyes were wide.

I resisted the urge to wink.

I slowly pulled my mouth off Jim's cock. I could feel the tight spot in my throat snap back as his cockhead left it. I cleaned his cock off with my tongue. His mouth and tongue had me so close.

It was time.

----

Jill pulled her mouth off my cock and I tried not to cum. I moved my mouth and began to kiss the inside of her thighs. They were wet with her sweet juice. I licked her soft skin. She moved from my face. She turned and knelt beside me. She leaned forward and we kissed. I let her lick her pussy off my face.

She urged me to my knees before lying down on her back. In the window Meg was staring, no longer trying to hide off to the side. Ben was behind her. He was staring too.

"Make love to me now. Please?"

"You don't need to say please, baby," I whispered to her as I moved between her legs. I urged her legs up with my hands. She grabbed her legs behind her knees and pulled them tight against her chest.

Her pussy was pink and wet and shining like a fucking diamond or something. I rubbed the head of my cock between her pussy lips. It was still wet from her sweet mouth but I rubbed it over her pussy for a long time to make sure.

"Put it in me, Jim. Please, baby."

I steadied my cock with one hand and pressed forward. It was easier this time. I buried my cock in her pussy with the first stroke. It was easier but damn she was tight.

I rested my hands on the backs of her legs and began to move my hips. Her hands left her legs and found her titties. I had to taste them titties. They were so pink and ripe and juicy looking. I leaned over her and bent down enough to take her right nipple in my mouth. She steadied her titty with one hand while I started to suck and pull at her nipple.

She commenced to moaning and shit. I moved my hips a little faster, not hard, just faster. We were making love, not fucking. Even so, our bodies began to make soft slapping sounds when my legs meet her ass.

I'd gotten her nearly all the way home with my mouth. Sucking on her nipples and filling her pussy with cock did the trick. I was close too, damn close, but I held off until I heard her start panting that she was cumming. I let her cum. I knew her body would be too sensitive after that for too much more. I let go of her nipple and straightened up.

My hips never stopped moving but I kept it under control. No fucking.

She asked me to cum on her belly and titties. I knew when she asked it was because she wanted her folks to see it. I wasn't sure why. I do know, and I'm ashamed of, why I wanted to do it. There was part of me thought it made up, in some fashion, for the shit I've had to deal with in my life for no reason other than the color of my skin. I want her white folks to watch a black man cum all over their little white daughter. I hated myself for thinking it. There was no part of me wanted to admit to any desire to degrade the woman beneath me. I loved her. I didn't just think I loved her. I knew it. Had known it for some time now.

I hated myself for thinking it and shoved the ugliness of it away as fast as I could but I had thought it.

I came over her belly and chest. Some of my spunk even landed on her face. She rubbed it over her body and then opened her arms.

I lay down on top of her. Our bodies were slick with sweat and cum. We kissed nice and soft like. She smiled at me. Damn, I love that girl's smile.

Outside the window, Jill's folks weren't making love. Them two was fucking.

---

When Jim came all over Jill's body, Ben went a little crazy. I braced myself against the wall of the house. I threw my head back, wanting to kiss my husband. Through the deck, I could see Mark looking down at me. When our eyes met, he groaned. I imagined I could hear his cum splatter on the deck but that wasn't possible. Ben was grunting too loudly for me to hear anything other than that and the sound of his body slamming into mine.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,093 Followers