On the Beach Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,089 Followers

Emulating the scene that had unfolded in front of us, he pulled out and came on my back. My head was still turned. His seed landed on my face and on the back of my hand where it rested on the wall. The rest fell in hot arcs across my back. I fell back into his arms and rubbed by back against his strong chest.

Jim and my daughter looked at us from the bed. I looked back at them.

I opened my mouth to cry but laughed instead.

------

I couldn't be entirely sure what was happening in the room. There was no keyhole to peer through. When the sounds subsided, I heard new sounds from outside, coming through Jill's window. I had to be mom and dad, unless Muriel had joined the party.

I didn't want to get caught. I didn't have time for a shower. I went to my room, dressed quickly, stuffed some clothes in a bag and left. I didn't leave a note. They'd be calling soon enough.

I crept back upstairs. Luck was with me. My car wasn't blocked.

I thought I saw Muriel on her stoop as I drove away.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,089 Followers