On the Beach Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,093 Followers

"You're not ready for that, sweetheart. We'll work up to it, if that's something you really want to try."

"No, please. Now. Put another finger in my ass."

"Honey, we need lube."

"Spit on my ass then. Use your cock to wipe my pussy juice on my ass. I'm wet. I feel it. Make your cock slick in my cunt and then fuck my ass. Do it. God, Ben don't make me beg. I need this. I want this. Now."

He pulls his hand away from my ass and his cock most of the way out of my pussy. I feel his hand between us. Then his fingers are rubbing my wetness over my ass hole. I push back against him and he obliges me by shoving his cock deep into my cunt. He pushes a finger into my ass, smaller and easier than his thumb. He finger-fucks my ass for a few strokes, pauses, and adds a second finger. He moves his fingers in and out, spreading them slightly. He's concentrating on his fingers to such an extent that he forgets to fuck my cunt with his cock.

I move back and forth loving the feel of his dick in my pussy and his fingers in my ass. He adds a third finger. I feel more pressure, more pushing, more spreading. Then his fingers leave me.

I feel his spit drop into the crack of my ass. His fingers spread it over my asshole. His cock leaves my pussy. The head presses against my rosebud.

"I'm going to let you do the pushing, sweetheart. I'm just going to hold my cock against your ass. Okay?"

I nod, take a breath and then start to push back with my hips. I begin to doubt this will work.

"Relax, Meg. Bear down a little and push. Don't hold your breath."

I follow his advice. There's a flare of pain and then the head of his cock is inside me. From there, it's much easier.

"Fuck, baby. Your ass is so tight. It's fucking incredible.

"Fuck me, Ben. I want you to fuck me like you fucked Bill."

His hands find my hips and he fucks me. The sensation is out of this world. I feel him in my ass but on my cunt as well. I shove a hand between my legs and shove my fingers into my cunt and begin to saw them in and out. I wish Jim was here, fucking me in the ass or the pussy, Ben fucking me in the other hole. I'd shut my smart-ass daughter up by driving her crazy with my mouth. No, not Jill, the boys. One can fuck my mouth. I'll jerk off the other. They can take turns.

I try to wonder what the fuck is wrong with me. One minute I'm berating Jill for not taking this serious enough. The next I'm getting ass fucked by my husband for the first time and fantasizing about sucking my sons' cocks. I try to wonder but Ben's cock pounds all thought from my mind. All I have room for in my head is the feel of the cock plunging its way into my guts and my fingers in my pussy.

Ben's thrusts slow, become very discrete, very long, and very hard. I realize his cock is coming out of my ass and plowing back in, this time without pain. My fingers leave my cunt. I grab my clit and squeeze it, pluck it, and then slap it with my fingertips.

"Oh sweet Jesus, Ben. Don't stop Fuck me, baby! Fuck me!"

If anyone were listening outside the door it would sound like Ben was hitting me. The sound his thighs make against my ass sounds like blows. One of his arms goes around my waist and he jerks me into his body.

He bites my shoulder and screams into my flesh as he cums.

It feels like I'm having a seizure. My body jerks and spasms as my orgasm tries to rip the flesh off my bones.

I fall onto the bed panting. Ben falls on top of me.

His dick slips out of my ass. Wet warmth flows down my ass and over my pussy.

***

I mean to hold still but when the jaws of the clothespin close over my nipple, my back arches and a gasp hisses between my clenched teeth. I can feel the pain spread through my chest. As it travels south through my belly, it morphs into an ache that pulses in time with the twitches in my cock. She leans across my body, kisses my left nipple. Her fingers grab me. This time I take the flash of fire from my nipple silently.

Jill sits back on her feet and stares at me. Her hands go to her breasts. She kneads them. The need to sit up, grab her, and suck one of those beautiful white titties with its wide pink nipple into my mouth is almost more than I can control. My nipples are throbbing. My cock aches. I'm torturing myself. And I'm loving it.

Jill is pulling at her nipples, pulling hard. She reaches behind her. I groan, I can't help it, when she attaches a clothespin to her right nipple. Her back arches and her body does a slow ripple of pleasure in front of my eyes. She plays with the left one. Another clothespin. Another groan from me, ripple from her.

She lies back, propped up on one elbow. She drapes one leg over my belly. The outside of her knee slips under the head of my cock. She reaches between her legs and runs her fingers up and down her slit. She holds her fingers out, shows me how wet they are, and then licks them clean. She spreads her pussy. I can see inside her cunt. It's dark pink and glistening. I can see the circular ridges of her cunt. I see them and try to recall every detail of the way they feel massaging my cock as I fuck her.

Her fingers disappear inside her pussy. She pulls out soaked fingers. She touches finger tips together and shows me strands of her pussy juice. She licks them. Repeats. She wets them and swivels to lie closer to me. Her fingers rub her pussy juice on my lips. I want her fingers in my mouth but she snatches them away. She makes me promise not to lick my lips. I do. She paints them over and over again with her pussy-smeared fingers. I can smell her. It drives me crazy. She shifts again and kneels beside me. She flicks the clothespin and my numb nipple roars back to life. She flicks the other one. She licks my lips, licks her juice off my lips but won't kiss me.

She climbs off the bed and walks to the closet once more. When she turns, she has a small vibrator in her hand. She climbs back onto the bed and straddles my chest. She's facing my feet. She lays down atop my body. My cock is pressed along her belly; the base is nestled between her breasts. She raises her ass up. It's right in front of my face.

She reaches between her legs, spreads herself, shoves the vibrator inside, then pulls it out. She pushes her ass toward me.

"Wet my asshole," she orders.

I lift my head and plant my mouth over her asshole and begin to tongue it. I don't think about it. I just do it. I slather her ass with my mouth.

She pulls away. The vibrator goes back in her pussy but only for a moment. She pulls it out and presses it against her asshole. It seems to penetrate her without too much trouble.

She rubs her body against mine as she begins to masturbate with one hand, while the other moves the vibrator around in her ass. Her body is moving against mine, just enough to excite me but not enough to make me cum. I clutch the sheet to keep from grabbing her. Her ass is wiggling in front of my face, just out of reach.

Her legs clench around my chest. Her back arches. Her hips spasm.

From upstairs comes the muted but crystal clear sound of Mrs. C screaming: "Oh sweet Jesus, Ben. Don't stop Fuck me, baby! Fuck me!"

Jill cums. Her wriggling ass brushes the clothespins still attached to my aching nipples.

I lick my lips and swear to myself I will not touch my cock.

***

Meg lies panting beneath me. I push myself off her. Her eyes are closed but I try to be discrete as I glance between her legs. I don't see any blood. It's mostly cum. I kiss the side of her ass and climb out of bed. I wash off and bring a warm cloth to clean her up. I return to the bathroom, rinse out the washcloth and then climb back in bed to lie next to my wife.

I trace random patterns on her back.

"Did I hurt you?" I whisper.

She doesn't open her eyes. She chuckles. "No. You, what is it the kids say? You rocked my world." Now she does open one eye and looks at me. "Why didn't we ever try that before?"

I don't look at her, not because I intend to lie but because it's easier to tell the truth if I'm not watching her face for signs of condemnation.

"Partly, I was afraid you'd think it was gross. Mostly, I was afraid you'd think that meant I wanted to fuck other men or worse that I wanted to be fucked like that."

"But Ben, that's just silly," she whispers. "If the internet and women's magazines have any connection to reality, a straight man NOT wanting anal is weird, not the other way around."

I nod my head. She's right. "Sweetheart, I didn't say it made sense, just that is what I worried about."

"I've never believed those stories of women liking anal sex. I was wrong. It was amazingly intense. It felt like you were fucking my ass and my pussy, somehow. All at the same time." She's quiet for a moment. "I want to do it again but I want you in my pussy and I want to be on top...and I want a dildo in my ass."

"Nothing as fanatical as a convert," I chuckle.

She raises up on one elbow to look at me. Her face is serious.

"Ben?"

I lift an eyebrow but don't speak.

"What if it was another man's cock in my ass? Would that bother you?"

"Sweetheart, you watched me take another man's cock in my ass. Why would I get all righteous about you doing it?" It's my turn to go out on a limb. "What if I wanted it to be another man's cock?"

She gives me a half smile. "That would be convenient."

"Meg, what if I wanted both cocks to belong to other men. What if we were in a '69' and I was eating your pussy while you were being fucked by two cocks."

She laughed. "Ben, you're nuts. Most people would think the idea itself was nuts but I mean impractical nuts. Think about it. I've only seen a DP once or twice when we've watched a porn video but one man is on his back with his cock in the woman's cunt. The other is fucking her ass doggy-style. How the hell are you going to get your mouth to my cunt?"

"You use that word a lot."

"What word?"

"'Cunt'. You used to cringe when you heard it. Now you use it like a comma."

She hits me. "I do not." She lays back down and I resume tracing patterns on her back.

She regards me with one eye.

"Do I get to pick the men?"

"Sure. That seems fair."

"What about three?"

"Three what?" I ask, honestly confused.

"Three men, silly. One for each hole." She lifts her head. "And you aren't one of the three, lover. Too much?"

"You want me to watch you get gang banged?"

"Mostly, yes. Not entirely though. I want you to get them hard for me with your mouth."

"Jesus, Meg."

"He's not one of the three either."

"Jim and the boys?"

"Yes," she replies firmly. "If they are willing."

"What about earlier, the panic attack? The hand wringing?"

"Oh, that's all there. I think we need to be very careful. I still think it may blow up in our faces. Most of my anger and anxiety came from how much I loved what we did and how much I wanted to do it again and how much I was sure there is no future in any of this."

I shrug. She's probably right.

***

"Oh my poor baby," Jill coos against the side of my chest. "Your cock looks so distressed." She draws a single fingertip along the length of my cock. A small pool of pre-cum has collected on my belly.

She tilts her head, moving her eyes from my cock to my chest. She tugs at the clothespin on my right nipple and I clench my teeth.

"Poor baby."

I wait. I know she's got a dozen ideas all whirling around inside that pretty head of hers.

"You've wanted to fuck my mother haven't you?"

"Yes." I could see no point in deny something I've already admitted to.

"Okay." She hops off the bed and heads to the door.

"Jill, you sure you want to talk to your momma about this? Now? After this morning?"

"Oh, I'm over that."

She leaves before I can point out to her that the single most irritating thing about her is just that. Her assumption that everything follows from what she's feeling. If she's over it, I'm over it, her momma's over it. What Jill feels is all that counts.

***

There's a soft rap on the door, which is open. Jill stands there. I hate how beautiful she looks with boobs that defy gravity and an ass that isn't beginning to sag. I search my feelings. Am I still pissed at her? No, but I'm still irritated.

She hops onto the end of the bed like she's twelve.

"Mom, you were a total bitch," she starts by way of greeting. She kisses the top of my foot before I can say anything. "But you were mostly right, so I forgive you."

"Oh, that's big of you. What do you want, you awful child?" I sit up and touch her cheek as I speak.

"Well, first, like I said you're right. This plays holy fucking hell with the family dynamic. A mother is a mother not a lover, same for brother and sister etc. So, I agree this is a dangerous box we've opened. Pull the wrong string and 'boom'. I don't want to risk losing any of you by doing this.

"Second, although you'll always be my mother, that role is changing, regardless of what's happened. Look at you and grandma, you've become more friends than mother-daughter, though that dynamic hasn't been totally lost. I would argue that takes some of the pressure off.

"I'm not jealous of you. I'm not jealous of dad or Mark. I'm totally tripping on how happy we can make each other. I know that blinds me to some of the risk but I'm not as naïve as you think."

I look at my daughter. She's beautiful, so alive she fills the room.

"Uh-huh, baby girl. I see your points and concede they have some merit. But...what do you want? I know you. You didn't come bouncing up here, cheeks aglow, smelling like sex, to tell me I was right."

Jill chuckled.

"I want you to help out Jim. I'm afraid I've left him in a terribly frustrated state and he needs your help."

I try to roll my eyes. "Oh, Jill, haven't we had enough drama for one day?" I try to sound exasperated but I'm not sure I succeed. I try to ignore the fullness I feel starting to re-surge between my legs.

"Would you mind, daddy?"

I see Ben shrug. "It's entirely up to your mother. Entirely. Do not pressure her, Jill."

Jill looks concerned and turns to face me. "No, no pressure, mom. That would ruin everything."

"Will it be just Jim and me or will you be participating? What about your father."

"Just you and Jim. I'd like to watch, if that's okay with you and Jim. As far as pop, that's up to him and you guys." She looks at me and her father. "See, if we're clear with each other and open, this doesn't have to cause anger and hurt feelings."

"Uh-huh," Ben replies, in a tone that passes for sardonic with him.

***

I almost break my vow when I see Jill and her parents in the doorway. What the fuck is she up to now?

"Jim?"

"Yeah?"

"I want to ask you something," she whispers.

"Goddamn, girl! Can't we just fuck once in a blue fucking moon?"

She giggles. I should be pissed but I can't be. I love the sound of her giggle.

"You got blue on the mind, lover boy? If you're balls weren't black they'd be blue by now." She giggles again. Damn it. "Mother, doesn't his cock look delicious?"

Mrs. C shakes her head, annoyed. Every minute that passes makes me have more sympathy for the poor woman. I've dealt with Jill for three or four days. She's had to deal with her for nineteen years. Fuck. Mrs. C moves from the doorway to the bed and sits on the edge of it. She starts to speak and then gasps. She's seen the clothespin. Goddamn, Jill. If I wanted the world in on this, I'd have said so.

"Jim, are you in pain?"

I shrug. I don't want to talk about this. She must see that in my face. She rises from the bed.

"Come on, Ben. I think Jim would prefer some privacy."

Jill looks at me surprised. "You want mom to leave?"

"What I'd like, is to be part of the damn decision. That's what I'd like" I snap.

Jill hops on the bed. The jostling of the mattress sends new spasms of pain from my nipples. I feel a grimace cross my face.

"I'm sorry, baby," Jill mutters, stroking the side of my face. "I thought you wanted me to take charge, tease you."

"I did," I explain, trying not to snap at her. "But inviting your parents down for an orgy isn't what I had in mind."

"Hey," she says, leaning closer, "you just have to say 'no', baby. You know that. I'm sorry."

She sits up. "Another time, mother. Your insatiable craving to be fucked by a black cock will have to wait."

"Jill! For Christ's sake, you are such a goddamn brat."

"You want me to fuck you, Mrs. C?" I ask, trying not to sound too interested. Jill talks a big game but I ain't met a woman who doesn't have some jealousy in her.

***

"That's the way to do it, Jim," I think to myself. I'm trying to stay neutral here. I'd love to watch Jim fuck my wife. I'd love to lick his cock while he does it. I'd love to suck his cock after he cums inside her. I'd love to eat his cum out of her snatch. I'd love all that but I keep my mouth shut.

Meg looks at Jim. She looks at me. She looks at Jill, then she looks back at Jim.

"Jim," she says in her school teacher voice. "What do you want? You, not what you think will make Jill happy, not what you think will make me happy or Ben either. You, what do you want?"

"Mrs. C, if you had any idea how many nights I've yanked my pole thinking about you, well, you wouldn't need to ask that question." He looks at me. "Sorry, Mr. C. I don't mean no disrespect."

A look of concern settles over his face and he starts to sit up.

"What the fuck's wrong with me?" He says, grabbing his head with both hands and shaking it. "You folks been nothing but good to me and I sit here talking bullshit 'bout fucking your wife? After you've watched me fuck your daughter? Jesus weeps."

I put a hand on his shoulder. He won't look at me but he stops shaking his head.

"Jim?" I wait until he nods before speaking further. "Son, I've probably jerked off as many times imaging you fucking Meg as you have."

His head jerks up and he gapes at me.

I look at my wife. "Sorry, babe."

She smiles. "Yeah, sure."

"Mr. C, you want me to fuck your wife?"

I recall one of my granddad's sayings, "in for a penny in for a pound".

"Yes," I answer in a level voice. "And I want to lick her pussy while you do." Jim's eyes open wider. "And I want to eat your cum out of her pussy." I shrug my shoulders. "And maybe, if you're okay with it, suck her pussy off your cock."

Jill snickers behind me. "So much for thinking my parents are a couple of fuddy duddies."

Jim's cock had wilted a little. It's coming back to attention, though.

***

My mom appears to have decided we've done enough chatting. She sits on the edge of the bed and leans into Jim's lap. She takes my lover's cock into her mouth and he moans. She pushes against his belly and he lies back. Mom shifts position and begins to suck Jim's cock. She deep throats him. What a show-off bitch she can be. Still, it's fucking hot watching my lover's big cock push its way into mom's mouth. I'm amazed at how her throat bulges. Does mine do that I wonder? The thought reminds me to ask Mark if he'd use his multi-media skills to video us.

Mom holds her position, nose buried in Jim's kinky pubes. I can tell she's suppressing a gag. That makes me feel better. I hear her breathe through her nose. She shakes her head as she sits up and Jim's now shiny wet cock slides out of her mouth. She twirls the tip of her tongue around the helmet before pushing it into his cum hole.

"Fuck mom, that is so hot," I gasp. "Tongue his cum hole. Suck his fuckstick."

She continues to work the head, stroking his ebony shaft with her hand. She lays her head to one side and slides her lips up and down the side of his cock, while her fingers and palm rub and circle the slightly lighter, pinker head. She rubs her middle finger over his cum hole and uses the back of her arm to spread his legs.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,093 Followers