On the Beach Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,095 Followers

Her hand presses behind his balls.

"Mrs. C, uh-uh, not there," Jim gasps.

Mom pulls her lips away from his cock. "Don't worry baby. I'm just going to rub you, nothing more, not unless you ask."

I see her hand moving and I try to picture in my head her finger rubbing over his dark, puckered asshole. The idea enters my head that I have to lick it, not now perhaps, but sometime soon. I want to lick Jim's asshole. I want to feel the rough skin and kinky hair against my lips and tongue.

"Jill?"

Mom's voice brings me back to the moment. "Yes," I croak. My mouth is dry.

"Do you have more of those clothespins?"

I nod.

"Get them please."

I do as she requests, stopping to take a gulp of water from the bottle atop the dresser. I walk back to the bed and hold them out to her.

"Give them to your father, dear."

My dad's gaze shifts from my eyes to my mom's and back. He holds out his hand. I tip my hand over his and clothespins drop into his waiting palm. I feel like I'm in an old Western, dropping gold nuggets into the sheriff's hand as a bribe but I'm totally lost on who might the sheriff be or who is being bribed.

My dad uses the fingers of his right hand to tent the skin around his left nipple.

"No, Ben. Not you. Me."

Mom smiles. Her lips still brushing against Jim's gorgeous cock.

***

"Are you sure," I ask. This is something else Meg and I have never experimented with.

"Yes," she says with a nod. "At least I think so. I love when you play with my nipples. At times, I've wanted to tell you to pinch harder, suck harder but I was afraid you would think I was a pervert." She smiles at me. "I think we're past that now."

"Okay," I nod. "First, put Jim's cock inside you. Sit on his cock, his "fuckstick" as your daughter refers to it."

"Help me, Jim," Meg whispers as she sits up and throws one leg over his body.

Jim puts his hands on my wife's hips and steadies her. Meg puts her left hand in the center of his chest. Her right hand closes around the cock between her legs. She lowers herself, rubs the head of her daughter's lover's cock up and down her slit. It's hard for me to take my eyes off the shiny black-pinkness of his cock head. Meg holds his dick steady and lowers herself onto his cock.

"Oh, sweet Jesus that feels good," she moans as her ass cheeks flatten atop Jim's thighs.

It looks to me like her full weight is resting on him. His cock has to be pushing against her cervix, trying to push its way into my wife's womb. A wish that Meg is being careful with her birth control flits across the surface of my mind. What a paternity nightmare that would be.

I kneel beside them, bend forward and suck one of Meg's nipples into my mouth. I trap it between my lips and tug. Her hand finds the back of my head. I do it again.

"Harder, love," she whispers.

I take the hard crinkled nub of her nipple between my teeth and, very gently, bite. I hear a purr of desire vibrate in her chest. I pull, stretching her nipple, not releasing it until I hear her hiss and feel her fingers pull at my hair. I kiss it, tease it with my tongue, blow on it, before grabbing with my teeth again. I pull and release, faster this time. I do it over and over. Meg starts to wiggle around on Jim's cock. I slip one hand between them. Her pussy nectar flows over his cock in a steady stream. I've never felt her this wet before.

I remove my hand, smear her juices over the nipple and lick it clean. I steady her nipple with one hand.

When the clothespin closes on her nipple, her back arches. A sound, something between a bark and a growl, escapes from her throat.

***

Meg's pussy is tight, not as tight as my sweet Jill's, but for a chick whose had three kids it's damn tight. I let her sit on my legs. She's not very heavy and it forces my cock deep into her pussy. Ben moves in and starts working on her nipples. Mine have almost stopped hurting. That worries me a bit. I hadn't intended to leave them on for so long. My balls ache though, ache something fierce. I can't take much more of this. It's got to be time to quit messing around and get down to some good old-fashion balling.

Jill's hand is working between her legs. She's watching her dad's mouth tease her momma's nipples. I hear her groan in harmony with her momma as the clothespin closes on her momma's nipple. Mrs. C's nipples are bigger than mine. I can see part of it past the pin. It's snow white. The titty behind the clamp is an angry red.

Mrs. C slowly relaxes her back. She puts both hands on my chest and begins to move up and down on my cock. Her ass starts smashing against my balls, pounding the ache out of them and spreading it all through my belly. My hands are on her hips, resting. She doesn't appear to need any help.

***

When the clothespin fastens onto my nipple I nearly faint. I see stars for a moment then all I feel is fire spreading through my body. I lean over Jim's chest and begin to fuck myself on his beautiful cock. I'd cum earlier but this wasn't going to take long. I feel his hands tighten on my hips and I force myself to stop.

I lift myself off. I swallow his cock, quickly and just once, savoring my taste mixed with his.

I look at Ben, my husband.

"Lie down on your back," I order.

***

My dad does as mom asks. My fingers are playing with my clit, shoving themselves inside my pussy, all without conscious thought. He lies beside Jim, but in the opposite direction. Jim pushes himself up with one elbow and then to his knees. He makes room for dad to scoot to the middle of the bed.

Mom throws one leg over his head. I see her spread her pussy lips as she lowers herself onto his face. I see his tongue dart forward, then nothing. Mom is sitting so far back I can't see anything.

***

I put my hands on her hips and urge her up. I can't breathe. My nose is buried in her ass. As I lift, I push her ass forward and tilt my head. My tongue finds her pucker. I taste myself on her skin.

***

I can't take any more of this. I move behind Mrs. C being careful not to bump Mr. C with my knees. I put my hand between her shoulders as push softly. She leans forward, her ass rising to meet me.

***

Jim urges me forward. I don't resist. I want his cock in me. I take Ben's dick in my mouth.

***

I move to the bed. I steady myself with one hand on Jim's shoulder. I lean against his chest, still finger fucking my cunt with my other hand.

***

My tongue finds her clit.

***

I push my cock into her pussy.

***

His tongue is on me; his cock inside me.

***

Jim's cock stretches mom's pussy.

***

Jim's sack rests on my forehead.

Ben's tongue on the underside of my pole

***

My body tenses.

I feel his body still beneath my cheek.

I taste her on his cock.

I fill her cunt.

He fills my cunt.

He fills mom's pussy.

Her pussy, his cum, fills my mouth. I reach between us and release the clothespin as I cum.

Jill releases my nipples, nothing, then pulses of pain with each heartbeat.

Ben releases my nipple. Jim pulls out of my cunt.

***

The house is quiet except for the sound of the sea and soft whimpers.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,095 Followers