On The Block Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ywashere
Ywashere
218 Followers

"OH, SHIT! FUCK!! I CAIN'T TAKE THET!! YER WRECKIN' ME!!! TWO CUNTBUSTIN' DICKS AT T'SAME TIME! Arrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!!!" Dev screamed as his over-stuffed boypussy was filled up even more, causing all the other men in the room to take a deeper interest in what the family was up to – and so everyone gathered around to watch as Jo was forcibly pushed into his nephew's pussy alongside Marc's bulldick, which was also buried all the way inside Dev's buttcunt.

* * * *

Gar lost himself in these pleasant memories, becoming oblivious to his surroundings; his face went slack, his eyes glazed over and his mouth drooled. The grunts coming out of his thick, hirsute chest could be attributed either to his thoughts of past-lusts or to the relentless ministrations of the dozens of eager stud-milking volunteers; boys and men who were always ready and willing to get their hot, sweaty hands and hungry mouths around all that big, smelly meat. They would knead, yank, beat and squeeze his swollen, pendulous nuts, pumping and sucking his enormous, stiff, slime-slick fuckrod without mercy, making him fill the catch-bucket time and time again before forcing him to swallow its contents. Inevitably, a good deal of his roapy studcream missed his mouth entirely – which meant that they got to milk a fresh bucketful of fuckslime from him, and that the bucket kept getting filled up and emptied out again and again throughout the day.

Ywashere
Ywashere
218 Followers