All Comments on 'On the Bus'

by Mrsouthernlust

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Was this intended to be a comedy?

Otherwise it is totally unbelievable

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Magic ride!

Jimmy takes a magic bus ride where he meets a beautiful blonde woman who gets on the almost empty bus and decides to sit with him. *Whew* This is either a miracle or a full blown fantasy! Anyway Jimmy comes away with a real 'memories are made of this' experience. Writer has great focus and pursues his plot relentlessly. I liked this story. Sexy and Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
just do it

when i was a tenn and rode the subway almost daily in new york city, one day a woman i think in her early twenties, lost her balance and fell against me. she stayed there for a moment then pulled away a bit. my instantlty hard coc, in complete control ofmy mind, moved my boda against hurry, shyly at first. she didnt move, indeed seemed at lean into me. i turned so my cock was resting against her ass cracj and she had to feel it. she started a very slight rbbing motion and i felt my cum spurting in my shorts. after that, i never sat down, but migrated to the crowded part of the car. it was astounding how man women rubbed ther ass on my cock. truly after several months this became roitine. less than a year later, i started having sex and the subway thrill didnt get me off as easily. still a copule of times a year, before i left home, i found a soft womans ass willing to work my cock on the subway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mmm

Very hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous