On the Desk with the Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kyra_Dell
Kyra_Dell
48 Followers

Rubbing me back and forth, he was groaning now too. He lifted his head up from between my legs and pinned me to the desk with his free forearm, while using his legs as a separator bar to keep me spread out before him. He kept going, harder, faster. Rubbing me, hurting me, pleasing me.

Just a bit more...

The pressure exploded. I screamed out, throwing myself wherever I could go. He paused momentarily, collapsed on top of me, between my breasts, before withdrawing his palm from my clit.

"I've always wanted you to scream for me."

He locked his eyes back on mine, I may have been satisfied, but his desire was just increasing.

"And I'm so glad it was on my desk."

He pushed my tangled hair behind my ear, allowed me to catch my breath for a second longer as he inspected his newest prize, and brushed his lips against mine.

He stood up, bare chested, perspiration forming between his pectorals, erection pointing my way. His breathing was heavy and that wicked grin spread across his flushed face. I grinned back, unaware of how much I liked him, and suddenly I wanted to do it again. I wanted him inside me, all of him. I sat up, wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him in. He didn't hesitate to relinquish control as I set the rhythm and speed, determining when my breasts would graze his chest and how much of his tongue I would allow in my mouth. I tasted the odd saltiness that lingered on his face and mouth and pushed my tongue far into his mouth. He pulled himself closer to me and I felt him hard and ready between my thighs. He sighed and pushed a finger back down between us, and deftly inside me. I stopped kissing him and moaned deeply.

"I would like to have this," he whispered wiggling his finger inside me, "with this." He trusted his hips gently towards me, his intent clear.

I couldn't help but grin.

"Yes. Sir."

I whispered back and traced my hands down his chest to unbuckle his belt. He stood back a little to watch me, and seeing my own desire reflected in his gaze practically made me combust. I ripped the belt from around his waist, his lazy grin approved. I reached out and placed his hand on one of my breasts as I started at his fly. He just watched me. Amazed I think, as I reached inside his underwear lowering it far enough to count.

He was large and erect, and I wanted him inside me. I grabbed one of his shoulders and took hold of his cock, hard and pulsating. I massaged his erection as his eyes rolled back and his bottom lip dropped. I liked being able to do this to him. I liked it a lot. So I spread my legs slightly further, resting my feet on the edge of the desk, guiding him to me. He sighed and locked his lips on mine before thrusting himself into me, keeping eye contact the entire time. I gasped loudly at the surprise of him inside me, closing my eyes immediately. He was big, and it hurt, but soon my body accommodated him.

"I won't hurt you Piper. Just be very still."

He whispered in my ear before laying me down once more against the desk.

"You have no idea how glorious it feels to be inside you." He whispered before standing back up, and dominating my body.

"It's pretty good from my end too. Sir."

I winked. He groaned.

He grasped onto my waist, holding me down while his thrusts picked up momentum. He was no longer seeking to please me. He was using my body for his own pleasure. Watching his face contort as he thrust harder made me realize how much he wanted me. Him wanting me turned me on more than I had ever been before. The white hot burning started to build between my thighs again, as he seemed to be reaching his climax. With one final, hard thrust he yelled out, and I gasped at the hot liquid that was forced far into me, but he didn't pull out. It surprised me, how warm it was, and how perfectly it belonged inside me.

"I love being in you."

He murmured and gently pulled me up, still inside me. He held me to him, my hard nipples brushing against his chest. His hands held me up, spread on my back.

"Lay your head on my shoulder Piper, relax."

I did as he instructed, letting my body go limp as he held me up. At this angle my clit was just touching his pubic bone, I hadn't noticed until he started to grind his hips into mine. I quickly readjusted so my legs were wrapped around his waist, making the grinding more intense. I moaned as the pressure I felt earlier built up. The contact with my clit, as well as his hardness still inside me was the perfect combination for an orgasm. He picked up speed and rhythm, grinding and pressing against me just the right way. It was far more pleasurable than him just thrusting into me, and quickly the burning pressure consumed my body. It was all encompassing, and I bit into his shoulder as the pressure building exploded again.

I gathered my clothes, and he helped me back in my panties. He had pulled his pants up and they hung low on his waist. He sat back on his desk watching me as I dressed. I flushed as he lifted to bite his nail. Once my uniform was back in place he beckoned me to his arms. I could hardly look him in the eye, the man who had just been inside me. But he lifted my chin and held my gaze.

"I don't want this to be the end." He whispered, brushing a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"You are a wonderful young woman. And it seems I'm crazy about you."

I chocked.

I didn't expect this sort of confession from him. I turned around but his arm caught my waist.

"Please don't walk away."

I let myself creep back into his hold. He nuzzled my neck as I held onto his knees, my back pressed against his firm chest.

"I know you feel it too."

He kept one arm around my waist as he slid the other up to scoop my breast.

"Come on Piper," his free hand dropped down between my thighs, "tell me what you want."

What did I want? His fingers rubbed me everywhere. I didn't know. But I didn't want this to stop.

"Will we have to keep it a secret?"

I turned back to his face. His eyes were locked deep onto mine. He smiled softly rubbing his hands down my arms.

"Is that what you would prefer?" He kissed the end of my nose.

"For now," I looped my hands behind his neck.

"As long as you want. I'm all yours."

I smiled at the sincerity of his tone allowing him to pull my face to his once more. We kissed, and I sensed it wouldn't be our last.

Kyra_Dell
Kyra_Dell
48 Followers
12