On The Edge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the scene held the group of aroused girls transfixed, Ann shifted her hand from Janice's thigh to her friend's crotch, fondling Janice's sopping hole in a familiar rhythm. She wrapped her other arm tight around Janice's torso, pinching the breast under her hand as she ground her pussy against the firm buttocks. The penis disappeared into the ass on-screen at the same time Ann's fingers ground deep into her friend's pussy. Janice came with a shuddering moan, the sound triggering the orgasms of two other girls. Ann came a few seconds later, whimpering and grinding her crotch against the other girl's body, kissing her neck and mauling her breast. Janice kept coming from the repeated stimulation as Ann shoved her fingers deeper into her lover's teeming cunt.

One of the unfulfilled teens complained, "Someone help me cum!" and five girls converged on the remaining three unsated participants.

Debbie was still dressed in jeans and panties, albeit pushed down to her knees. One girl pulled the unwanted clothing completely off while Janice pulled the slim legs wide apart. Janice stripped her own clothes completely away before reaching to remove Debbie's top and bra. "Lie back and enjoy yourself, honey. I promise this is going to be as much fun as it looks in the movie."

With that, Janice dropped to her stomach and licked Debbie's glistening slit. Debbie spasmed and humped her hips at the other teen's face for more. Janice was really getting into it now. She devoured the sweet young pussy, growling and humming as she tongued the folds open and plunged her pointed tongue deeply into the pulsing chasm.

Ann began fondling and licking Debbie's small, firm breasts, recalling how she liked to be touched. Debbie alternated between pulling Ann's mouth tighter to her breast and grabbing the back of Janice's wobbling head in an attempt to push the wanton girl's face further into her vagina.

It only took a minute of this hyperactivity until Debbie was crying out and moaning her own massive release. Ann cradled her head and gently kissed her friend as the world slowed again.

Janice, on the other hand, was high on sexual energy. She spied another couple kissing and caressing. Josie had a post orgasmic glow but Selene was still mostly in command of her faculties. Janice marched over, pulled Selene from the embrace and passionately kissed her with a cum-smeared mouth. Josie assisted by fondling Selene's still clothed breasts, then pulling the t-shirt up to unsnap the flimsy bra.

Janice grabbed the newly bared breasts without breaking the kiss. "Selene, take all your clothes off right now before I rip them off!" she commanded. The teen quickly disrobed. "Kneel over my face and play with my kitty." Janice dropped to the floor and Selene assumed the 69 position they had viewed onscreen. Both girls tongued the others' crotch, Selene hesitantly at first and Janice with an unabashed fervour for new tastes.

Selene took advantage of the increased manoeuvrability of being on top to truly explore the other woman's genitals. She noticed the inner labia were larger than hers, and very red. The taste was similar to her own which she had discovered the first time she had licked her fingers clean after pleasuring herself. The squirming and appreciative sounds emanating from Janice when Selene licked deeply along the furry slit encouraged her to try more techniques.

Janice rocked her hips back and forth and tried her best to inhale her lovers' clit when Selene licked along her perineum and delicately tongued her sphincter. She trapped the supine young woman's legs to curl the buttocks upward, making it easier to work her pointed tongue into the puckered hole. As she worked, the opening softened. She stuck a finger in and was rewarded with a firm grasp of her hips and a tongue frantically swabbing her crotch from one end to the other.

Selene pushed another finger into the vulnerable rear hole and mashed her cunt into the face beneath her. She screamed as her orgasm peaked and collapsed onto her partner, panting heavily.

Janice pushed the exhausted girl's body aside and crawled to her knees as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Who wants some?" she leered, looking for another playmate.

The scene on the TV screen had changed to two men fucking the actress in both holes. There was a lot of moaning and spanking to accompany the cheap soundtrack.

In the rec room, Laurie, the tiniest of the gang, had her pants around her ankles and knees spread while Christine stroked her delicate pussy and cradled her body in her lap. Laurie was very close and everyone stopped to watch the delicate girl breathe deeply and flush pink across her face and exposed abdomen as her orgasm rose. She shivered, gasped and keened softly as Christine's busy hand was flooded with sweet cum.

Laurie opened her eyes and shyly smiled. "I want to do that again soon. It feels so good!"

Christine stroked her girlfriend's face and promised," We'll do it again as often as you like."

Janice was still raring to go and checked to see if there were any possible playmates left. Ann had assisted Sandra with a vigorous finger fuck and breast play, having the large breasted teenager cumming within minutes. There was only Stacey left wanting for an orgasm.

Stacey was slightly stressed, not able to come with all the girls around despite having removed her skirt and pulled up her top to expose a beautiful pair of breasts. Janice and Ann approached the girl and asked, "Can we help you sweetie? It'll feel really good. We all want to help."

Stacey nodded hesitantly, looking up at her two naked friends.

Janice spoke. "Alright everyone, all your clothes off. You too, Stace. We're going to gather 'round and cuddle you into cumming." Everyone complied and huddled close around their friend. There were a few comments about her "nice boobs," and "she's going to love it," as they gathered close and pulled the teen into their collective laps.

The television scene had changed again to another couple engaged in heavy foreplay, the man licking and nuzzling the woman's firm breasts and her slowly jacking his circumcised boner.

"Stace, watch some TV and enjoy the feelings. You are going to cum so hard – I promise!" The girls began gently stroking their friends' arms, legs and long black hair. Ann began stroking her abdomen and Janice kept up a soft commentary on the onscreen petting. "See how much she likes having her boobs licked? Your boobs are smoother and your nipples are nicer. Can Selene have a taste of them?"

Stacey responded with a soft "Yes," and looked up at Selene. Selene lowered her face for a gentle French kiss and began stroking Stacey's tits. She shifted down and licked the creamy cleavage, then circled to kiss all over the tops of the girl's pert little mounds. Next, came a slow exploration of the underside of the mounds. In a moment of inspiration, Selene brushed her short dark hair across Stacey's flesh and elicited a gasp from the girl. Selene focused on fondling and licking the outer sides of both breasts and strummed the nipples with her long fingers. Stacey began to writhe as her lust rose.

Ann lowered her face to the quivering girls' mouth and kissed her deeply. Stacey responded by grabbing the back of Ann's head and sticking her tongue down her throat.

Janice took the opportunity to slide around to Stacey's crotch and pushed her knees apart. Two of the girls had been gently stroking her pussy and the wet lips glowed red. Janice's mouth gently attacked her target and Stacey moaned into Ann. Janice started licking around the clit while strumming the sopping pussy with her fingers. She could feel the girl's unbroken hymen and decided to avoid causing any discomfort. Selene insistently sucked, licked and fondled Stacey's breasts as Janice continued to work the girl's clit with her lips.

Janice alternated licking the sweet young pussy with licks up the crack of her ass, touching Stacey's sphincter, then returning to deeply tonguing the virgin pussy. She sucked on the swollen clit and rubbed a fingertip against the brown rear hole.

Stacey suddenly screamed into Ann's mouth and bucked wildly. The other girls gently restrained her until she quit moving. It took a few seconds to realize the girl had passed out.

A mild panic ensued until Ann managed to rouse Stacey from her stupor. "You were right," she gasped, "I came sooo hard! Janice sucked on my button and touched my butthole at the same time and I exploded!"

The girls took turns cleaning themselves and each other up in the washroom and had just gotten mostly dressed when they heard the garage door opening upstairs. "Quick, pull out the movie! My parents are home!" shrieked Debbie.

Josie quickly stashed the DVD back in her purse and pulled out a bottle of spray cologne. "We need to spray a couple of perfumes around here to cover the stink we made." The others sniffed and realized the smell of what they now recognized as sex hung in the air. A window was thrown open, an after school special was put on TV and the girls began to relax again, chattering among themselves.

Debbie's mother came down the stairs a few minutes later and greeted the girls. "It's so nice to see you young ladies again. I'm glad you come around and entertain yourselves here. Your parents should be happy you all have such good friends. Would anyone like something to drink?" Once sodas were distributed, she headed back upstairs.

The chatter started anew. "Can you get more movies like that? I'd like to see some different ones." "I want to see one with more romance." "I want to see some with girls." "I wonder what the gay guy movies are like?" "Eew! That's gross!"

Josie said she would try to find another movie for the next time there was a school football game. A couple of the girls cheered, and plans for the next special meeting of the 'Gang of 8' were afoot.

12