On The Edge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice impulsively bent down and hugged Alex, pressing her breasts into his upper chest. He could feel his erection sprouting again and groaned his pleasure.

"Are you OK? Did I hurt you?" she cried.

"No, you didn't do anything bad. My ribs are a little creaky," he replied.

"I'll get the ice pack for you again," Ann said, running into the kitchen. She returned with the pack wrapped in a towel and leaned across his body to apply the pack. Janice pulled his sweatshirt up and gently touched the bruise.

"Your hand feels good. It's nice and cool," he said as he looked directly into her eyes. Ann placed the pack over the bruise and Janice held it in place. He looked at his sister, her face mere inches from his, "Thanks for looking after me. I forget that I can't do everything and then it hurts like crazy."

They settled in to watch the program. It was an erotic episode with several suggestive bedroom scenes. The girls crowded against the boy and passed comments about how hot the various characters bodies were and what it would be like to have sex with a succubus, how close to completely drained they would be willing to go, and then began to critique each other's physiques during action scenes.

"I could totally dodge that guy. I'm really flexible."

"You would totally freeze up if you even saw a fey."

"No I wouldn't. I'd outrun it. I can sprint really fast."

"I'd charge it, knock it down and then take off. As long as you know what kind of fey they are, you can avoid their power."

The good-natured argument carried on after the show and they started looking for another show.

"I need to lie down for a while. My ribs are aching from sitting too long. If you want to keep watching TV together, we can hang out in my room," ventured Alex.

"OK, but I need to get into pyjamas if I'm going to lie around. I don't want to wrinkle this top," explained Ann. "Come on, Janice. I can find something to fit you too." The girls disappeared upstairs to change.

"I'm going to wear that long t-shirt and my sheer panties. I'll put on a housecoat in case Mom and Dad show up before we're back in my room. You should wear these terry shorts and this baggy top. It's warm enough and anything looks good with those boobs of yours," Ann praised.

They changed and knocked on Alex's bedroom door. "Are you decent?" Ann called as she opened the door.

Alex was standing with his arms crossed, attempting to pull his sweatshirt over his head. "I managed to change into surfer jams, but it's really painful pulling this shirt over my head. Can one of you help for a sec?"

The girls rushed over and lifted the shirt over his head. The muscular youth showed evidence of hours spent lifting weights and training for various sports.

The girls stepped back and surveyed their prey.

"I think we may just leave you shirtless. You look almost as good as Dyson," Janice teased.

"You don't need a shirt. It's nice in here. It's too hot for my housecoat," Ann said, peeling it off and dropping it on the chair at the desk. She flopped onto the bed. "How come you got such a big bed anyhow? Mine's way smaller. You should give this to us for tonight and you can sleep in mine."

"I don't think so. I'm bigger than you. If you guys want to sleep in this bed, you'll have to share it with me." Alex's words hung in the air.

Several seconds passed before Janice spoke, "What are we going to watch? Do you have any more 'Lost Girl' episodes or can we watch a movie?" She walked over to the pile of CDs and DVDs and began shuffling through the cases. An unlabelled case caught her eye and she popped it open. The DVD label proclaimed 'Girls Gone Wild XXX Rated'. "Wow! Can we play this one?"

Alex, flustered and blushing but recognizing the opportunities inherent in viewing porn with two horny young women, said, "Sure, it's something one of the guys gave me to watch. It's really explicit, though."

Ann spoke up, "It's OK, we've seen pornos before," stretching the truth a little but determined to no longer be treated as a child.

Janice fed the disc into the player while Alex set up the TV. "I'm going to set my alarm for about a half hour before Mom and Dad get home. I don't want to get caught watching this, especially with you girls here."

They settled onto the queen size bed, the girls on their stomachs facing the screen and Alex on his back between them. The video opened with multiple shots of college age women flashing their breasts at the camera. The scenes progressed to coeds stripping down to nothing, then to pairs and trios of hot young women sharing showers, making out and soaping each other down.

The video progressed to young women fondling and masturbating each other, and finally scenes of them screwing young men. The girls watched with rapt attention, licking their lips and squirming against the mattress. Alex stroked their legs absentmindedly, enjoying the feel of smooth skin under his hands.

His gaze shifted to his sister's ass. Her nightshirt had slid up over her protruding ass, leaving the translucent panties to shield her pussy. Her legs were parted several inches and he could see the damp fabric clinging to her labia. He slowly slid his hand further up the inside of her thigh, careful to not exert too much pressure or rush. He was wondering how close he could get his hand to her panties before she stopped him. His cock was swollen in his loose shorts.

He looked to the other side. Janice looked back at him with dilated pupils and smiled. She rose to elbows and knees, spreading her legs so he could look under the loose top and see her breasts hanging free. She continued to flop herself back in a shoulder stretch, trapping his hand between her thigh and calf. The pressure eased and she began a slow sideways rocking of her hips. He took the hint and stroked the closest buttock. After a moment, Janice slid her nearest leg back, making a small gap in the leg hole. He slowly reached his fingers through the gap, caressing the skin.

Janice slowly turned on her side, stretching her legs back. Her body faced toward the siblings. His hand was inside her shorts, almost touching her pussy. He slid his fingertips between her freshly waxed labia, gliding along the wet flesh. She reached down and gently rubbed his leg, working her small hand under the hem of Alex's shorts. His penis twitched violently and he grasped both girls' legs.

Ann looked over and saw the whole tableau. She silently slid back on the bed to give her brother better access to her most intimate area. His hand touched her fabric covered labia at the same time Janice brushed the crown of his throbbing cock.

Ann and Alex gasped simultaneously. Janice slid closer to get a grip on his cock and forced his fingers deeper into her vulva. The video was forgotten in the rush of real physical sexual contact.

Ann wriggled her hips to get repeated contact all over her pussy lips. The thin top rode higher on her body. Thinking "It's now or never", she stopped moving long enough to slide the t-shirt over her head. Alex grabbed at the crotch of her panties, trying to pull them down far enough to spear her vulva with his fingertips, as he had managed to do with Janice.

"Wait a second. I want to get my panties off," Ann panted. "You should pull your pants off, too. Fair is fair. I want to see your dick."

"Oh, OK," Alex stuttered after a second to process the unbelievable request. This was beyond his wildest dreams! He wasn't a virgin, having been fortunate enough to meet a girl who was in town for the summer last year. She had sucked his cock several times, taught him how to eat her pussy and even fucked him four times. He didn't have any condoms but would make do with lots of hand action, hopefully. Maybe he could get Janice to blow him. Maybe his sister...

Alex slipped his wet fingers out of Janice's pussy and skinned his shorts down his legs in an instant. He turned to look at his sister, raw lust and adoration on his smoothly-shaven face.

Ann stood proudly and slowly pushed her sopping panties down her thighs. Alex and Janice froze, spellbound. She kicked the panties off and bent to pick them up.

"You're so hot, Sis," Alex breathed. "I'll do anything you want."

"Your turn," Ann pointed to Janice as she stuffed the panties into her housecoat. You'll knock Alex out when he sees you naked." Alex eagerly turned to his gorgeous sister's equally hot best friend.

Janice was very excited, almost dizzy with arousal. She stood, trembling, and pulled the thick top over her head. Alex's eyes were riveted to her firm breasts.

"You have better tits than the girl I fucked last summer," he breathed, his cock twitching in anticipation.

Janice smiled proudly and rolled the terry cloth shorts down her legs. She stood facing the siblings, legs apart and hands behind her head, young sexuality incarnate. "Now you can feel me up properly. I'm really horny."

Alex jumped off the bed and rolled the top sheets back. "I don't want cum stains on the comforter," he explained. Come here." He patted the spaces on either side of where he was sprawled.

The girls approached the excited boy, seeing the lust in his eyes and the pulsing of his cock, tapping out the rhythm of his pounding heart.

Ann pushed her brother fully onto his back, sliding her warm body against his and kissing him gently. "I want you to play with me, but you have to be gentle. I've never gone very far with a boy."

Alex's eyes widened as he processed the statement. "Does this mean you've done stuff with girls?" he blurted.

She smiled back, "Yes, I've played with Janice, and a bit with a couple of our group. Girls know when to be gentle. Sweetie, come here and show my brother how you like to be touched."

Janice slid across the bed, lying partly on top of Alex's legs as she cuddled her friend. "You have to be slow and gentle, like this." Janice stroked Ann's back and nuzzled her hair. Moving lower, she kissed her friend's shoulder and trailed little dry kisses along her arm, pushing the girl partly off her brother. Janice's lips continued their path to the side of the now trembling girl's breast. She began to lick and suck at the smooth flesh, slowly working her way toward the pointed nipple. Janice stopped for a moment to explain, "You have to be nice to all the parts of us, not just nipples and pussies. Stroke your sister's boobs but don't touch her nipples yet."

He reached for the proffered breasts with trembling hands. Ann drew in a sharp breath when her brother finally touched the sensitive flesh. "Keep going, listen to her breathing. Go slow, it'll make her even hornier," Janice directed. She couldn't restrain herself and began to stroke her own breasts.

"Rub your thumbs slowly across my nipples," Ann demanded as she lowered her face to kiss her brother again.

Alex ground his cock against Ann's thigh and squeezed her breasts. She spread her smoothly waxed legs over his thigh and rubbed her pussy against his hairy leg. Her orgasm rose quickly, more intense than she had ever experienced before.

"Oh, oh, oh, hnnn," She moaned as her virgin pussy flooded his leg with sweet juices. He continued to stroke and squeeze her breasts, kissing her deeply. Her tongue fluttered in his mouth, then Ann's body relaxed.

"Oh, fuck, that was so hot," exclaimed Janice. "I need to come too, but I can give you a minute. Sweetie, roll over and I'll cover you with the housecoat." She covered the semiconscious girl with the garment, making sure she was comfortable, then kissed her gently on the lips and turned to the naked boy. "I need to cum too. I've been waiting for hours and can't stand it."

"You two are evil. You deliberately cock-teased me all night, didn't you?"

He reached for her breasts and she backed away. "I can probably cum from you just touching my tits, but I want more, OK?"

He responded, "Anything you want. I need to cum, too. Cmere." He held his arms out and Janice slid onto the bed so they were lying on their sides. He kissed her hungrily, luxuriating in the feel of her slim athletic body and nicely proportioned boobs. He grabbed her ass, rubbing his turgid prick against her lightly furred crease. She rubbed against him frantically, close to orgasm. Her labia spread around the length of his erection, smearing it with her vaginal secretions. The sensation drove him wild. Alex rolled onto his back, bringing her with him. Janice spread her legs, straddling his thighs. He pushed up harder against the girl's crotch. His glans caught under her clitoris and he held his breath, hoping she would let him fuck her.

"No, I'm not on birth control!" Janice exclaimed. "Do you have a condom?" They both stopped moving, staring at each other.

Alex shook his head, feeling his ardour dip. "We can do other stuff. This was pretty good," he consoled her and himself.

Janice resumed rubbing against his still-hard cock. As his excitement rose again, he grabbed her ass, pulling her pussy tight against his tool once more.

Ann watched, fascinated. She could see the crinkled star of her girlfriend's asshole as her brother gripped the firm buns. She recalled the video party and how Janice had licked and fondled Stacey's pussy and ass. She slid over to the excited pair and began kissing her friend's cheeks between her brother's grasping fingers. The scent of young pussy hung in the air, exciting her as she kissed and licked lower between the spread legs. She tried to lick the bottom of Janice's pussy, but finding it too difficult to get at, licked her brother's balls a few times instead. He obviously liked the sensation, rocking his hips harder as he stroked himself off against the wet pussy. But it was Janice that she wanted to make cum. Working back up the spread ass-crack, Ann began lapping the pale star vigorously, generating frenzied movements from her friend. She licked harder, and began spearing her tongue into the center of the pucker. Ann felt the muscles relax and her tongue penetrated a quarter-inch into the hole. Emboldened by this progress, she shoved her mouth tight to Janice's backside and drove her tongue like a jackhammer, opening the hole until her tongue wormed as far into the full depths as she could extend it.

Janice quit rubbing against Alex's throbbing cock and pushed back against her friend's face. It felt so good and she was almost ready to cum. She wanted to get fucked so badly right now but her mother's warning about pregnancy rolled through her brain. Her mind went to the video party, with the woman being eaten anally, and fucked up her rear by a long cock. The mental image and the tongue in her ass were enough to tip her into a strong orgasm, slamming her cunt hard against a surprised Alex.

The impact took Alex's arousal down a notch, frustrating his climb to an orgasm. He held onto the girl for dear life as she thrashed and squirmed between his unsatisfied cock and his sister's probing tongue.

Janice stopped quivering and reached back to hold her girlfriend's face to her sensitive rear bud, sliding up slightly to kiss the boy that had helped her cum. "Thanks guys, that was awesome! I can't describe how hot it is to have both holes stimulated at the same time."

"You hurt me a bit, whacking into my woody like that," Alex gently complained. "I still haven't cum and I'm horny as hell."

Janice shakily slid off his body, collapsing onto the cool mattress. She suggested,"Why don't you give him a few licks, Chickie? He looks good enough to eat."

Ann looked hungrily at her brother's stiff cock. She had already watched him masturbate while obviously thinking of her and her friend, had rubbed herself off against him while French kissing him and imagining him screwing her, and had licked his hairy balls a few minutes ago. A few licks along the length of his cock wasn't any more depraved than what she'd already done. And it was waving right in front of her face.

Ann reached out and seized her brother's pulsing manhood as he watched through narrowed eyes, waiting for her decision. She licked the length of the big ridge on the underside of his cock, eliciting a shiver. She repeated the action, working her way around the underside of his member to his crown. It glistened with precum. Ann flicked her tongue over the head, prompting a groan and a fresh outpouring of clear fluid. Encouraged by his reaction, she enveloped the tip with her lips and swirled her tongue along the frenulum.

Alex went wild, pushing more of his cock into her mouth he reached around to to grab the back of her head. He pushed his sister's head down slightly and she followed his unspoken instruction, sucking about two inches of cock into her salivating mouth.

"Oh fuck, Annie that feels so good! Let me play with your tits again." He tried to reach down but the strain on his ribs caused too much pain. "Swing yourself around."

Ann climbed onto the bed, never releasing her hold on Alex's cock. She crouched partly over his body and resumed sucking. He began fondling her small, round breasts gently, but had trouble getting to the outer jug.

"Straddle my head with your knees." He looked up at his sister's virgin pussy, glistening mere inches from his face. He reached up and pulled her curvy hips down, aiming her slit at his eager mouth.

Once she realized what her brother was going to do, Ann crouched closely along the length of Alex's body and attacked his cock with renewed enthusiasm. It was easier to suck more cock into her mouth from this angle. "This is why the older girls talk about sixty-nines," she thought. "It's easier on my neck and lines his prick up with my mouth." She dipped her head and sucked harder, getting a full three inches of his meat into her mouth. She knew she wouldn't be able to swallow the whole thing but silently vowed to make it her goal for the future.

"Tell me when you're going to cum. I don't want to choke," she said.

Alex replied with muffled assent, his mouth and tongue fully occupied with licking every surface of his sister's dripping pussy. He was in heaven; he truly loved his sister, sibling spats aside, and had grown to lust after her developing body. Now he was getting his cock sucked by her and tasting her fresh young pussy at the same time. His hands roamed her body, squeezing her ass, stroking her thighs and back, finally stroking the sides of her compact, firm breasts. This last action provoked her to dive harder onto his cock, touching it to the back of her sucking mouth.

Ann gagged slightly as she backed off a couple inches, and dove in again. She discovered that momentary contact with her throat didn't bother her to the point of gagging and her brother certainly loved the sensation. As she slid her mouth up and down Alex's cock, she felt it swell and his hips began to thrust again.

Alex pushed her pussy off his face long enough to warn, "Gonna cum soon," and pulled her sopping cunt back to his spearing tongue.

"Back off or you'll choke," Janice warned, watching excitedly from the sidelines as she touched herself. "You know how much he can spurt."

Alex wondered what the comment meant but his brain was shutting down. He had one thought; "I'm going to cum in my sister's mouth!" It was enough to tip him into a long delayed orgasm. Semen jetted out of his cock into Ann's waiting mouth.

"Suck hard and swallow really fast! You can do it!" cheered Janice.

Ann gulped as quickly as possible, trying to remember to keep sucking. It was hard to concentrate with her brother ravaging her pussy with his tongue.

The pair collapsed, panting. Alex pushed his sister's ass a little to the side so he could gasp for air while Ann finished sucking the dregs of his orgasm out of the softening member and let it escape her lips with a little pop.

"I want to taste his cum," Janice said enthusiastically. She pulled Ann off her brother and kissed her deeply, tasting the sharp flavor of spunk for the first time. She reached over to Alex's softening erection and held it so she could lick the small amount of discharge dribbling from the tip. "Not bad, don't know why some girls don't like it," she said smugly.