On The Edge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann held Janice in her arms after they crawled into bed, whispering and kissing in the afterglow of the evening's escapades. They heard some sounds coming from her parent's bedroom at the other end of the hall. "I think they're having sex!" Ann exclaimed. "Let's sneak out and listen," she suggested.

The girls crept out of bed and cautiously traversed the length of the hall. Ann's father, Doug, was saying, "Oh, Honey, keep sucking. I want to cum down your throat. I have another load for your pussy after I eat you out. Oh, God you're a great little cocksucker."

The girls looked at each other, astonished. Janice opened her mouth to speak and Ann clamped her hand over before Janice could utter a sound. Putting a finger across her lips, she nodded in the direction of the slurping sounds and both girls turned to listen.

Ann's father directed, "Lie on your back with your head hanging over the side of the bed. I want to play with your nipples while I stuff your throat." There were sounds of kissing and the sound of a hand smacking flesh, followed by a giggle.

"Sweetie, I'm going to suck your brains out the end of your penis," said Jane, Ann's mother. "You'd better be ready to eat me for a long time. It's going to take you ages to recover."

Ann was stunned. She'd never considered her parents having sex lives before. They obviously had active and varied sex play; she wondered what she could learn from eavesdropping.

"Here you go, Honey, take it all. Suck my cock into your throat. I love it when my balls bounce off your face. Oh, Janie, keep sucking! God, this feels good! I wonder if our son's girlfriends ever suck his cock like this. You could give them all lessons." He continued a stream of sexual chatter while pumping his tool into his wife's mouth and throat.

Finally they heard, "Honey, I'm going to blow my load. Do you want it in your mouth or down your throat?" At this both girls involuntarily touched their pussies through their nightclothes, extremely aroused by the commentary accompanying the unseen sexual acts on the other side of the door.

Doug grunted several times as he blew his load into his wife's gullet. "Fuck me, woman, you give amazing head! My turn to return the favour. Do you want to lie on your back while I eat that sweet pussy of yours, or do you want to sit on my face?"

"It's so good to sit on top like this. I can rub my slit up and down your face and play with my tits whenever the mood strikes me. You haven't fucked me and eaten a creampie for a while. Maybe in the morning I can suck you hard and climb on before the kids are up." Jane kept up a one-sided conversation much like her husband had. It was obviously part of their sex play.

Janice thought back to the events earlier that evening. "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree," she thought.

The action continued and the girls began to feel exposed standing in the hall. They tiptoed back to Ann's bedroom and carefully closed the door.

"Holy fuck!" whispered Ann. "I've never heard any of that stuff before. My mother deep throated my dad and then she sat on his face." Ann was trembling at the revelations the girls had just listened to.

"Yeah, I doubt it happens much at my house. My mother is so straight laced. I catch my Daddy checking out the other senior girls when he picks me up after school, so he's probably not getting much action," Janice extrapolated.

Ann pulled her nightclothes off and started to remove Janice's clothing. "Let's get naked. I want to make out with you before we fall asleep. Mom and Dad got me a little wound up."

Janice replied, "I'm going to make you cum again and you're going to have to stay quiet so your parents don't hear. Too bad we don't have a dildo. I'd have you screaming in no time." She helped Ann shuck her bottoms and slithered into her lover's arms. Their legs twined for maximum skin to skin contact as they kissed.

There was no rush for this lovemaking; the earlier events left them relaxed and nearly sexually sated. Ann slowly climbed over Janice's body in a complicated spiral that ended with the girls in a classic sixty-nine position. They began exploring their partner's labia, working slowly toward the depths of their vulvas. Ann clasped her lover to her chest, careful to not touch the abused flesh around her asshole. Instead she concentrated on stroking Janice's back and legs, gently but thoroughly devouring the young virgin pussy.

Ann thought as she licked and explored, "I lose my 'pussy cherry' first with my brother, then you can have him again. He's MY brother." She also thought to her father's comments to her mother about her brother's sex life and wondered at their reaction if they ever discovered what had occurred tonight.

Janice was really hitting all the right spots on and in Ann's body. Ann was writhing and having trouble keeping her tongue working on her friend's clit. Janice spun around and decided to play with Ann's body until she came. Towering over Ann, she pinned the girl's shoulders to the mattress and lowered her face for a kiss. As their tongues duelled, Ann's legs were forced apart and Janice pressed her lightly furred crotch against Ann's wet spread labia. She ground her body up and down to really stimulate the other girl. Janice thought about the things she loved about Ann's body as she worked her over. She loved Ann's womanly hips; they looked great wrapped around her brother's leg, and wrapped around her, as Ann was doing now. She loved Ann's hair, and stroked it clear of her brown eyes. She loved Ann's small, firm breasts; they were perfect on her slim chest. She lowered her head to engulf a hard nipple and reached with a free hand to squeeze and stroke the other breast, strumming the nipple while she gently bit its partner.

Janice looked into Ann's eyes in the dim light and said, "I love you," as she closed the distance for another deep kiss.

Ann hugged her lover tighter and ground their mons together. "I'm gonna cum, Honey. Hold me, love." She squeezed the girl again. "I wish you had a prick so you could fill me up."

Janice pushed herself free and slid back down Ann's body. "Open your legs. I'm going to stuff all my fingers in your kitty," she explained. Ann complied and Janice bunched her fingers together, sliding the tips into the mouth of the waiting girl's vagina. "Let me know if it hurts. I'd like to fist fuck you but I don't know what to do." She pushed her slim hand into the slick opening.

Ann began breathing deeply as the tissue stretched to accommodate the invading fingers. "OK, that's as far as I can take," she warned.

Janice began pumping the fingers in and out, working the sensitive flesh rapidly. Ann put a pillow over her face as an orgasm came out of nowhere and tore through her body. Janice slowed her pumping and crawled back up to cradle her satiated lover. "Time to sleep. More playtime tomorrow." They curled together and fell deeply asleep.

Down the hall, Doug continued to plow his thick staff into Jane's eager twat. They kept at it until Doug finally nutted a final time before collapsing into his own sleep. Jane wrapped her hand around her husband's sticky cock and quickly fell asleep. A random dream surfaced involving watching her son fucking a big breasted girl while as her husband fucked her from behind.

Ann and Janice were awakened early the next morning by pounding on the bedroom door and Mr. Lewis' voice thundering, "Time to wake up sleepyheads! Breakfast in ten minutes!" He stomped down the hall, humming cheerfully under his breath.

"Holy crap, is my bum ever sore!" Janice winced. "I hope I can walk without your parents noticing anything. I feel like I've been reamed out with a log." She cautiously rolled out of bed and stood, stretching as high as she could to the accompaniment of popping joints and muscles. "My pussy is a little sore too."

"My crotch is sore. You really hammered my pussy when you finger fucked me. I bet I have some bruises." Ann stretched in bed and swung her feet to the floor. "At least I'll be able to walk," she taunted her friend. "Let's go get some breakfast. I'm famished."

The duo dressed and walked into the kitchen. Alex was already digging into a stack of pancakes and bacon. He looked up at the girls and smiled cautiously. Both girls smiled back and he visibly relaxed. The girls helped themselves to large helpings of pancakes and bacon with lots of maple syrup.

Alex left for his part time job at the electronics supply store. "See you guys later. It was fun hanging out last night. Bye Mom, bye Dad." The young man walked away with a spring in his step.

"He's in a good mood," Doug, the father said. He turned to the girls. "What did you kids get up to last night? You were already in your rooms when we got home."

Ann answered, "We watched some TV, then watched a movie and horsed around a bit. I knocked Janice over and she banged her bum on the hardwood floor. You OK Jan?"

Janice stuttered, "Ah, yeah, I'm sore but it's OK. I've landed harder playing field hockey." Janice was famous among her schoolmates for cracking a bone in her forearm playing a championship game against another school. She had scored a goal despite a savage hit from an opposing defence player.

Doug spooned up against his wife who was scrubbing the griddle at the kitchen sink. "She's not the only one that can take a pounding," he whispered as he wrapped his arms around his beautiful wife and tweaked a nipple.

Jane swatted his arm and twisted her neck you kiss his cheek. "Shh, you don't want the girls to hear that kind of talk." She dropped her free hand to stroke his thigh and whispered, "I'll take another, Sir," and smiled at him.

The girls left the breakfast table while the couple were occupied with each other so Janice's 'injury' wouldn't be further remarked on. They headed out the door, Ann calling, "We're going to Janice's place and then to the mall. See you at supper."

Still embracing, the parents turned to each other. "Let's go back to the bedroom for a bit. We have the place to ourselves. We can get comfortable, put that new DVD on and learn a few things. Educational and fun at the same time," Jane said.

"We haven't done anal for a while. I'm ready to stuff your ass, movie or not," Doug growled as he pulled his wife against his crotch.

They rushed upstairs and began shedding clothes. "You put the DVD in and I'll have a quick enema, Sweetie," Jane directed. "I expect a good tongue reaming before we get to the serious ass fucking." She ran into the ensuite and prepared her enema kit. Flushing her bowels was almost as enjoyable as being sodomized. The fullness of the warm water invading her ass was heavenly. "Honey, come in here and let me do you too. I haven't given you a good rimming in a month," she called.

Doug finished unsealing the video and popped it into the player. "I'll be right there. You've made me an offer I can't refuse," he said in his best Brando imitation. "I've loaded 'Butt Banged Bicycle Babes' and am ready for you to ravish my virgin asshole," he said as he walked into the bathroom. He lay on his back with his feet against the vanity.

Jane inserted the freshly cleaned nozzle into his puckered star and released the clamp. "There you go, Honey. Time for me to clean up." She sat on the toilet and released the water that had scavenged her bowels clean. "I added the conditioners the doctor recommended. You should feel really good after this." Jane looked lovingly at her husband on the floor and teased, "I'll feel really good after you fill my ass full of cum and suck it out."

Doug watched the enema bag empty and pulled the nozzle free. "Let me dump this and we'll see how good you are at rimming. Then I'll give you my hot meat and white sauce conditioning process to top off the conditioner." He carefully mounted the toilet and voided his flooded bowels. "Damn, you're right! The conditioner feels good. A blast of my cum up your ass is going to feel better, though," he boasted.

"I am going to ravish your not-so-virgin asshole," Jane said as she pulled a strap-on dildo from her nightstand, "then you get to do mine."

Doug brightened at the sight of the sex toy. "Nothing like a little prostate massage to get my woody extra hard."

The porn movie showed a girl riding a bike badly along a wooded park trail. She encounters several men who proceed to strip her and fuck all of her orifices. The girl looked a little uncomfortable at the initial anal penetration but really got into it as the episode progressed. While Doug lay on his stomach, Jane pushed a pillow under his hips and parted his trim ass cheeks.

"Oh, damn, that feels so good, Honey," Doug moaned as his wife munched his rectum. "Stick your tongue up my ass; really give it to me."

Jane attacked her target like a woman possessed. Her face was jammed in the crack of his ass and her tongue flicked around the deepest recesses of Doug's anal canal. He writhed in ecstasy as he watched the next young woman get her ass pounded by a well hung stud. Jane managed to catch a fair amount of the video, mimicking the onscreen action with her tongue.

Jane reached for the strap-on and stuck it in Doug's face. "Suck this, Honey. I'm going to really start your motor," she promised.

Doug sucked the end of the flexible plastic toy into his mouth, coating four inches of it with a generous layer of saliva.

Jane retrieved the dildo and began to strap it into place, careful to lodge the base of the shiny pole against her clitoris. "We should get you a guy to suck on some day. You looked like a good little cocksucker," she teased her husband.

He laughed, "What if I end up liking boys better than you? You'd be on the sidelines and I'd be getting my rocks off."

Jane countered by pressing the slick tip of the dildo against his pucker and pushing two inches into his waiting ass. "You could even get this from a guy, but I can suck your cock better than any man. Plus, you love my pussy too much to switch me out."

Doug pushed his rump higher to take more of the plastic phallus. "That's true, you have a great pussy to eat and fuck. Give me more now. Ohh, damn, you really know how to ream me!"

Jane slid the dildo slowly into the depths of his waiting ass an inch at a time. He groaned as she hit bottom, then groaned again as she began to work the love tool in and out of his sphincter. She groaned from the stimulation against her clit every time she pushed forward. Her orgasm rose quickly as her husband concentrated to stave off his climax from the continuous massaging action against his prostate.

Jane rammed the dildo home as her climax took her. Doug, dripping precum in a steady stream, only managed to prevent his own climax by biting the inside of his cheek. He knew his turn was coming, but it would be with his cock buried in the depths of Jane's firm ass.

Doug rolled over and invited his wife to have a taste of the clear outpouring coating his penis and belly. "Have a taste before I bury it in that lovely ass of yours." He leaned back and watched his shapely wife cleaning the dildo, her firm 'B' breasts jiggling as she scrubbed the sex toy and hid it away.

"I hope you give it a bit of a warm-up in my pussy first. The contours of this little toy really hit all the spots and I'm dripping," Jane requested. "I'll give myself a good squirt in back and you can switch holes whenever you're ready."

She walked over to her husband and kissed him, then trailed her tongue down his jaw line to the hollow beneath the ear. Sucking and licking downward, she traversed his taut chest and briefly swirled her tongue tip around a nipple. Her tongue flickered its way across firm abs to the precum pooling in Doug's navel.

As Jane's sucking mouth vacuumed the clear fluid out of his belly button, he groaned in arousal. "Honey, I don't know if I can wait if you keep doing that," Doug panted.

Jane licked down to her husband's stiff cock and licked the length from base to tip, swirling her tongue around the pulsing head. "I can get you hard again after lunch. Enjoy this." With that, she engulfed his straining member in her drooling mouth and slid down until her throat was blocked. Sucking ferociously, she rapidly bobbed her head as she pumped the root and was quickly rewarded with an increased outpouring of the same stringy fluid she had lapped up.

Doug huffed several times with a keening whine and warned his enthusiastic wife, "I'm gonna cum!" His hips arched off the bed as he tried to jam his swelling cock down her throat.

Jane let the force of his thrust push his swollen crown into her throat, then quickly swallowed hard several times. Doug's brain went into overload and he began spurting semen down his lover's throat. She backed off and swirled her tongue around his pulsing member, pumping her mouth to and fro and humming as she sucked the creamy discharge out of his gonads. Jane's hands were busy stimulating what length of cock wasn't engulfed by her mouth, keeping the sensory input at maximum.

Doug slowly lowered his hips back to the bed. Jane kept sucking and stroking his prick until the pumping had completely stopped.

"Oh God, I'm going to have to wait a bit before giving you what you so richly deserve," he panted, "though I'm going to give your pussy a thorough tongue lashing while Mr. Stiffy recovers. Then I'm going to eat your ass until you beg for a backdoor pounding."

Jane released her husband's softening prick from her mouth with a slight 'pop' and responded, "Get to it, Honey. I've been ready since we woke up this morning and can hardly wait for you to splash my insides with your juice." She released his prick and licked her lips.

"Lie on your back and put a pillow under your ass. I'm ready for a pussy munch-down as an appetizer." Doug moved between his wife's legs and pushed her thighs apart. She eagerly pulled her knees up and away from each other to permit her husband unfettered access to her swollen twat. He eagerly licked the full length of the reddened lips, tasting and smelling her arousal. His shaft began to firm again as he lovingly ate Jane's dripping cunt. Doug performed figure 8's and the alphabet on her clitoris until his tongue began to cramp.

Jane recognized the signs of her husband's tiring lingual member and pulled him up by his ears, thrusting her own tongue deeply into his mouth. "Just stick your tongue up my ass and stick that cock of yours as deep into my bowels as you can get. You promised me a thorough reaming and I intend to have it." With that command, they rearranged themselves so Jane was ass up, face down as Doug had so recently been.

Doug attacked her anal opening with renewed gusto, jamming his tongue hard into the sphincter and making Jane squeal with delight. "Rim me, rim me, stick your tongue up my ass, don't stop!" the aroused woman commanded, pulling the firm globes of her ass as far apart as possible. Doug munched and grunted, forcing saliva onto and into her ass.

His tongue tiring again, he grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted some onto his now-firm erection. More was applied to Jane's rosebud and forced into her freshly eaten hole with a single finger, then two, then three digits. He worked them around, back and forth, pushing the fleshy ring outward to prepare it for the assault of his cock. Withdrawing his fingers, he shuffled up behind his wife and pressed the tip of his cock into her glistening pucker. A low moan escaped her lips as the crown spread her ass open. Doug kept up the pressure, slowly forcing himself into her rear until he bottomed out, completely stuffing her rectum with his throbbing meat.

Wrapping his arms around his wife's slim waist, Doug whispered, "I'm going to pound your ass until you're screaming; then I'm going to lubricate your insides with a gallon of cum. Are you ready?"