All Comments on 'On the Loveseat Ch. 09'

by Onedragon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
xsiveonexsiveonealmost 7 years ago
Now he knows.....

So glad you're continuing this story, I look anxiously for each new chapter. It seems that he now knows how his mother feels when he is with Jess; that could lead to some interesting tales as they learn to deal with those feelings. I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great chapter,I'm curious if Jeremy will start spending more time with Aunt Jess now that his parents have a sex life again.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Great chapter..will make the next chapter more interesting.

AWESOME start. Will mom feel some GUILT?

Jeremy may find Jess for consolation. Will he tell Mom about fucking Jess in the ass to make Mom jealous?

Will he stay home while Mom & family go to SC?

Will Mom suck his cock in the morning?

HURRY. WE NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Ian ShergoldIan Shergoldalmost 7 years ago
A life of its own...

What a nice slowly evolving story. The characters and their relationships are definitely developing and I particularly like what has just happened with the mum & dad proving, possibly, that he is not such a selfish buffoon (though things could change)..

I can't wait for the next chapter.

$

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great incestuous sex!

The descriptions of sex between Jeremy and his mom and his aunt, mixed with constantly doing it with the possibility of discovery by dad or his siblings, make this a very exciting series. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nice twist of story

that unexpected twist at the end. very delicate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a lovely story of HOW characters evolve into MORE serious sexual activity!

Brilliant! 5-stars! I knew you had NOWHERE else to go but anal especially with his aunt for they were the only ones that mentioned it. That they are almost caught every time heightens the tension and takes us on these excursions. I loved it that the father gets in on the action for it is the MOST natural and proper! A cheater usually gets found out because he/she cuts off her/his partner. The son should know that no matter HOW jealous he gets it is still his father and rightfully should be the only one fucking her! But I like the challenge just like how a young buck will push out the older one - but will she allow it? Mom would love to have her cake and it! I can't wait to read the next delivery!

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
well done

this story keeps getting better and better. the sex in this chapter was terrific. 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great!

I noticed my mom was reading something printed on plan sheets that she would hide in my presence. One day I tried to find it in her absence and found it. Searched phrases of the story on the net and I reached here! Amazing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnedragon@Onedragon
Sorry to my followers for the lack of new stuff. This past year has been very trying and I have been in a funk. There are a couple stories in the works but have been slow due to crap of the world. Thoughts and ideas are still overflowing but I'm just not getting them written q...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES