On the Loveseat Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onedragon
Onedragon
1,371 Followers

Mom made a zipping motion on her lips, Aunt Jess put a forefinger upright over her lips in a shushing gesture. I just looked blankly innocent back at dad. I honestly didn't know if we would be able to comply with dad's request though.

The woman did slow their assault on my tower and I kept my fingers to a leisurely pace over their clits.

It was well over half an hour before we had worked each other into a near-frenzy. Mom was breathing in shallow uneven breaths; Aunt Jess had fallen against the back of the couch as my fingers worked their magic on her pleasure center. I wasn't unaffected either. I was gritting my teeth and raising my ass to meet their strokes trying to build up the pressure to make me cum. Mom let out a loud moan that she attempted to cover with a cough, which earned a glare from dad.

'Sorry.' She whispered back at him. Aunt Jess tried to appear nonchalant when dad looked our way with two of my fingers planted deep in her tight twat. I wiggled the two in mom's crevasse when dad turned back to the TV screen. She looked at me with a look half between a glare and bliss. I pulled my fingers from her wet pussy and made a shushing gesture back at her, then I licked my fingers coated in mom's juices with delight. She smiled at me and I quickly replaced them with an additional tweak of her clit. Her eyes rolled up when I did that!

Aunt Jess had seen me licking my fingers and with her free hand, she grabbed my wrist from under her skirt, pulled it out from under the blanket, and brought it up to my mouth. I ran my tongue over her proffered prize, tasting her tangy flavor. She took my wrist back under the blanket and under her skirt. I plunged them back into her awaiting hole. She grinned sexily and closed her eyes.

I knew that I was well on the way to making either woman cum on my fingers with the wet squishy sounds that were only audible to those of us on the couch. Dad was focused on the semi-frequent gunfights that gave us some aural cover. I knew from having seen the movie before that we still had some time before it ended, maybe forty minutes or so. Another twenty minutes and I would have mom and her sister going in a frenzy. That is if they didn't make me go off first!

I continued plunging four fingers into two soaked pussies, adding the extra stimulation of rubbing my thumbs agonizingly gently over the two love buttons. They both squealed. Quietly, but loud enough for my father to hear. He whipped around quickly, his voice quite aggravated.

'I don't know what the hell you three are doing over there that you can't keep quiet, but if you can't keep it down, you can go do whatever horseplay you're doing somewhere else!'

'We'll be quieter, dad. Won't we ladies?' I thumbed both clits as I questioned them. I could see them both trying to keep from indicating what 'horseplay' we were doing as I did this.

'Sorry honey.' Mom said holding back another moan.

'I'm sorry. Oh! So sorry.' Aunt Jess gasped out.

'See that you do.' He turned as another gunfight broke out between Clint and the man dressed in black.

I used this as cover for a quick twirl of my thumbs and a wiggle of the fingers buried deep in the two hottest pussies I would probably ever know! I heard them both grunt with pleasure, but it managed to be quiet enough that dad didn't hear either of them. Mom leaned closer to me and whispered so softly in my ear that I knew even Aunt Jess could not even hear her.

'I'm so close, Jeremy. Make your mommy cum. Please, I want to cum!'

Aunt Jess may not have been able to hear mom, but I knew that she could tell what mom was whispering to me. I could see the desperate pleading look on her shadowy face that she was ready to orgasm also. I quickened my thumbs on both their hard clits, rubbing and flicking them as well as I could. Mom, having my more agile right hand under her robe and nightie, was getting quicker thumb action and was the first to be carried off to that land of ecstasy. She threw her head back against the couch, her body locked up in a quiet convulsion, and she brought her free hand up to cover her clenched mouth to further silence herself. I was only able to glance over at mom, before Aunt Jess almost exactly duplicated mom's actions as she went off to female never-never land. I watched my aunt for a moment, then back to my mother, both women having been brought to an explosive orgasm by my hands! And with my father feet away and completely unaware!

Mom and Aunt Jess had released my sore dick when I had gotten them off. I hadn't produced nearly as much lubricant as either of them did, and now I was raw and I could tell without seeing it, quite red. After they both had regained their breathing and were able to sit more upright, they both leaned in and kissed me on either cheek. Mom then took my chin in her hand and turned my head to her. She planted a second, very passionate kiss on my dry lips, dampening them with her soft tongue. Not to be outdone, Aunt Jess grabbed my chin, pulled it towards her, and also gave me a lusty wet kiss, her tongue not just grazing my lips, but plunging deep between them! I quickly glanced towards dad. Clint was seducing the gambling hall singer, whose breasts were nearly hanging out of her flimsy gown. He was well distracted. I smiled at Clint and thought, my pair beat whatever he had been dealt!

The two hands now returned to my cock and I moaned slightly. I faced each of them in turn.

'You've rubbed me raw. It hurts too much right now.' I repeated to both. I jerked away from their still questing fingers and managed to stomp my right foot on the floor as I did so. I turned to dad before he could look my way.

'Sorry. I got a cramp in my calf.' This must have worked, as he didn't budge, besides another gulp from his nearly empty beer can.

I knew we were now done for the night. I had made mom and Aunt Jess cum by my fingering them, and they had rubbed my cock raw, the blood returning to the rest of me as my poor dick shrank back to usual size. I saw from the look on of both their faces that the women weren't fully satisfied with the night's events, but they had their hands in their laps on top of the blanket. They each gave me a knowing smile that had me wondering what each of them was thinking. Knowing them as I did, I was sure that it was a similar thought. I didn't know if I should be excited or worried.

I watched the final tension-filled gunfight between Clint and the morally challenged sheriff, so brilliantly paced and filmed that, even though you knew who had to win in the end, it brought you to the edge of your seat. When the final gunshot rang out, mom and Aunt Jess rose and took their drained wine glasses and empty popcorn bowl into the kitchen. I had never even seen them eating the popcorn! I continued to watch as the townsfolk came out of their hiding and encircled the nameless savior of their town. He tipped his weather-beaten hat to the gambling hall woman, climbed on his horse, and headed out of town with a young boy and his barking dog following the gunslinger out of town. The End scrolled onto the screen as it did back in the day when real movies were made and the screen went black. Dad looked across the room to mom and her sister with an annoyed look, then turned to me. I froze. My shorts were still around my upper legs under the blanket and I surely didn't want my father to catch me in such a compromising position.

'Whatever were you doing that you couldn't keep still?' He questioned me.

'Uh.' A million thoughts went through my head, but I was unable to voice any of them right then.

'We were tickling him. And then he tickled us back. We're sorry honey. I know how much you love that movie. We shouldn't have been fooling around while you were trying to watch it.' Mom walked back into the room and saved me.

'Yeah, sorry. It was innocent enough but we kind of got carried away.' Aunt Jess added.

Dad turned back to me and I could only look at him sheepishly. I couldn't move with my shorts hanging open. He drained his beer and stood slowly. He handed the empty can to mom.

'I'm going to bed. I don't know what kind of family problems Jack is having, but I can say he can have mine instead!' And he moved off down the hall to my parent's bedroom. I looked at mom, who just shrugged her shoulders, set the can on the edge of the kitchen sink and then followed my father down the hall. Aunt Jess gestured at me to stand. Since it was only the two of us left in the room awake, I pulled the blanket aside and pulled up my shorts and underwear. She watched me intently as if she thought that there might still be a chance of more.

'It really does hurt,' was all I said.

'I'm sure I could make it feel better.' She whispered back.

I ignored my sexy aunt, something I would never have thought possible just a few weeks ago. I headed up the stairs to my room, leaving Aunt Jess to make herself comfortable on the couch. I fell into bed without changing and was out like the proverbial light.

Next thing I knew I was on a white-sanded beach with numerous scantily clad bikini babes lying all around me. I sat up from where I had been lying and glanced over the bevy of beauties, ogling each for their specific charms when one of them walked up to me unseen and fell to her knees before me. She then lay on her belly between my legs and with the magic of dreams, I was suddenly naked and rock hard. This woman took my cock into her mouth and began to give me an amazing blowjob. I noticed the rest of the women watching her with envy on their faces. I groaned loudly and the beach melted into darkness, then that darkness reformed into my unlit bedroom. The blowjob didn't cease though. I rose up on my elbows and with what little light there was in the room, I saw my mother lying between my knees. She was bobbing energetically on my steel-hard cock.

'Mom!' I gasped loudly. 'What are you doing?'

'You really have to ask that? Haven't you been paying attention all this time?' She went back to engulfing my full cock with her luscious lips.

'I know what you are doing. I mean why?' Her tongue was magic!

'Because I love your cock, honey. Do you need more reason than that?'

Of course I didn't!

I glanced over at my clock. 1:20 was illuminated in red LED. I had more questions, but they seemed unimportant at the moment. Mom's wonderful mouth soon had me ready to erupt.

'Mom, you're going to make me cum!'

'Mfhringbr ohmirlur.' She answered without letting up.

'Oh shit mom! I'mmm cuummminnngg!' My balls tightened up and then released their load down my mom's hungry throat. She drank as quickly as she could, but our earlier excitement had made me orgasm extra hard, sending streams of cum over her cheeks and chin. I felt like a dried plum as mom continued to suck my seed from me. When she could coax no more out of my prune-like balls, she ran her fingers over her cheeks, collecting the thick white substance and slowly sucked each one clean. I truly had the best mom in the world!

'Mom, that was incredible! Thank you!'

'It was my pleasure dear. I really do love the taste of your cum!' She licked her lips again, searching for any last drops. 'Now go back to sleep.' Mom rose from my bed and wrapped her robe tightly around her as she left my room.

I fell asleep immediately, pleasantly drained.

I next found myself adrift on the ocean, lying on a wooden raft of rough-cut logs. There was a slight breeze and it was bright out, but the sky was bereft of a sun. I looked around and the horizon was empty, just unending ocean under an equally empty sky. Then suddenly there was a shadow that encompassed me. It descended from the sky like an ominous gull. I shivered then realized that I was naked, my body red from the invisible sun. The shadow fell about me and the rest of the monotonous world disappeared. I felt the darkness swirl around my unclothed body and a strange and yet familiar sensation came over me. Something was tugging at my balls! I jerked upright and the shadowed world was replaced by my shadowed bedroom. The tugging sensation continued. I looked down my bed and saw Aunt Jess pulling my shorts aside as she took my cock all the way into her mouth. I felt myself hardening with her ministrations.

'Aunt Jess!' I exclaimed, no less surprised by her late-night rendezvous then I was with mom's.

'Shh!' She hushed me and took my thickening dick back into her warm wet mouth.

I fell back on the bed and let her suck me back to erection. She seemed consternated as it took more effort than she expected to get my cock fully stiff. I knew this was because of mom's earlier blowjob. I looked at the clock. 2:15, it read. Hardly more than an hour since mom had visited me.

Aunt Jess was an expert cocksucker, and it wasn't that much longer for her to get me completely hard with her deep-throating skills. And not only hard, she had me ready to shoot another load of cum that night! She seemed determined to suck my seed out of my balls, working over my saliva-soaked dick with a frenetic energy. She had a hand still cupping my balls, and the other was stroking as fast as her bobbing head.

'Jeeezz Jess!' I groaned.

This only encouraged her all the more. I groaned again, wordless this time as the suction of my aunt's lips coerced my orgasm from me. I didn't know how much cum I had left in me, but she was desperate to suck me dry! I felt my body boiling over and then I stiffened as I started unloading whatever I did have left into Aunt Jess's pistoning mouth. I may not have shot as much as with mom, but it seemed to last far longer this time, as if Aunt Jess was draining reserves from somewhere else in my body. She drank it down as greedily as her sister did, not missing a drop as she swallowed. She continued to clean every bit of creamy fluid from me before she replaced and refastened my shorts.

'Do I need to guess that someone was here before me?' She smiled in the nearly full darkness.

'Maybe.' Was all I said.

'I knew it. I was going to come in here earlier but I fell asleep.'

'You didn't have to Aunt Jess.'

'But I love sucking your big dick, Jeremy. And I had to repay you for what you did on the couch earlier tonight.'

'You don't owe me for that. But I'll let you suck me anytime you want. For no reason at all.'

'Oh, thank you.' She said snidely, but I knew her tone was sarcastic.

'You should get back to sleep.' I told her, wanting to return to its embrace myself.

'Good night, Jeremy.' She rose and walked to the doorway.

'Good night, my sexy sucking aunt.' She gave me another shadowed smile and slipped out the door. I was asleep before the door shut.

The morning light filling my room was the next thing I saw, groggily opening my eyes unsure if I might not have another unexpected encounter by either my mother or my aunt. I was thankfully by myself, and yet sorry I was alone too. Both women could quite possibly wear me out! I moved slowly to go take a shower, cold in the hopes that it might refresh me. It did somewhat, and I dressed then headed downstairs for some much needed nourishment. I was met with the bustle of mom and Aunt Jess making breakfast for everyone, obviously an event since dad was home. Both women looked as out of it as I still felt. I smiled at mom when she turned at my entrance. Aunt Jess was mixing pancake batter when she looked around at my approach and pursed her lips, giving me a kiss from across the room. Jojo was watching some crudely animated cartoon on TV, while dad was sitting in his recliner and intently studying his tablet. Johnny was playing on his handheld gaming system. We were the epitome of a normal family.

Yeah, right!

'Good morning honey.' Mom greeted me, returning my smile. 'Did you sleep well?' Did I detect a sly tone to her voice?

'I had a couple of strange dreams come to me in the middle of the night.' I kept my voice as normal as I could.

'Oh really? Strange how?' Mom asked, the tone more pronounced now, but still sounding innocent. She was in the process of cooking eggs in a variety of styles.

'You know how dreams can be, things that could never happen while you are awake.'

'Really. Like?'

She really was pressing me to say more than I should.

'I was on a beach filled with beautiful women in bikinis.'

'How could that never happen?' Aunt Jess chimed in. She was adding cut blueberries to the pancake batter.

'It's what happened next.' I said sheepishly, uncomfortable to be talking about this so openly. Everything had been innocent so far.

'Did you have sex with her?' Aunt Jess pressed further, while slowly licking her mixing spoon with a lingering tongue.

'Jess! You can't ask him that.' Mom exclaimed.

'I woke up before it got too far.' I answered staring at mom intensely.

'You said a couple of strange dreams. That one wasn't that strange. What about the other?' Aunt Jess asked.

'I was on a raft in the ocean with nothing else in sight. Then a shadow came out of the sky and attacked me.'

'That's not strange.' Aunt Jess replied. She was pouring batter onto the griddle.

'It was more about when I woke up from both of them that it got strange.' Why was she not dropping this?

'Oh? What happened then?'

'Jess, leave him alone. I think we both know what happened.' Mom swatted her sister's shoulder.

'Are you implying something, Jenny?'

'I know you couldn't resist, same as me.' Mom smiled over at me as she continued with the eggs.

'Resist what?' Dad said out of nowhere, walking into the kitchen unnoticed by the three of us.

I froze.

Aunt Jessica turned back to her griddle without a word.

'We were talking about last night.' Mom said without any real explanation.

'I was a little upset with you three.' He looked at me, then at mom and her sister.

'I know honey, and I'm sorry. We were just fooling around.' Mom crossed the room and gave dad a tender kiss. I winced inside at her show of affection. She looked at me and I had no idea what she was thinking. We had definitely been fooling around!

'Now go back in the living room and let us finish. Breakfast will be ready in about ten minutes. Jeremy will you set the table?'

'Sure mom.' I moved to the cabinets, while dad retreated back into the other room. Aunt Jess broke out in a giggle.

I placed the plates, glasses, and flatware around the table as mom and my aunt finished the cooking, the room filled with the aromas of breakfast. I got hungrier just from the smells. Soon everything was done, and mom called the others to the table. We all ate heartily; I of course had seconds of nearly everything. Afterwards Aunt Jess gave us all a parting kiss and left. Johnny went over to a friend's house down the street, while Jojo went to her room to color. Dad grabbed a beer and plopped in his chair, turning the TV to the all-golf channel. If he couldn't play it, he was going to watch it. I lingered in the kitchen with mom as she cleaned up.

'What are you planning on doing today?' Mom queried me.

'I don't know. I thought I might find something around the house to interest me.' I gave her a knowing look.

'You mean like last Sunday?' She stared at me over her shoulder as she wiped her hands on the dishtowel. The hungry sexual look in her eyes told me everything I wanted to hear.

'Well, dad is here today.' I replied, my tone dripping with regret.

Mom stepped closer to me, both of us out of view of the living room. My hands rose up to meet her hips, pulling her closer. Mom looked cautiously to where dad was sitting, or would have if the intervening wall hadn't blocked her sight, then back to my eyes.

'Jeremy.' She said with a sigh in her voice.

'I know mom.' Most of our conversation went unspoken.

I let my right hand drop off her hip and slid it under her robe, pushing her nightie aside. I reached her panties, and in a rare event found that they were dry. I meant to change that! I rubbed a finger over the delicate fabric, knowing exactly where to press my digit. Mom responded with wide begging eyes and a slight shake of her head.

Onedragon
Onedragon
1,371 Followers