On the Loveseat Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You okay?' I asked.

'I'm fine. It just feels kind of strange. Keep going.'

I pushed the rest of my finger in, her sphincter squeezing my digit tightly. When I had the whole finger in her hole, I tried to wiggle it around; she was so damned tight! There was no way my cock was ever going to fit in there!

'Push it in and out. Let me get use to it.' Her voice was unchanged; I might have been putting suntan lotion on her back from her reaction.

After a minute of gentle finger fucking her ass, Aunt Jess had me coat a second finger and put them both in. Her puckered asshole spread around the two fingers, but even as she widened, she grew tighter. I feared for the safety of my dick if I tried to put it in this vice of flesh! It would surely rip it right off! I will admit though that I was finding this somewhat erotic, as I played with my fingers in her barely-yielding rear channel. I pulled my fingers free after I had finally managed to get the entirety of both in her. Her asshole gaped open for a few seconds, slowly closing. I noticed that it didn't close completely. I pushed my fingers back in and fucked her slowly with the two of them. This drew sighs from my aunt.

'How is that?' I asked.

'Still not sure. It doesn't feel bad, but I don't see the attraction for it yet. Let's try the real thing now.'

Aunt Jess twisted around to face me as I climbed up onto the bed. She took the lube tube and poured large amounts onto my cock. It was cool on my very warm flesh. Aunt Jess took great pleasure in coating my cock with the goo, spreading it over me with an eager hand. My dick stood taller after she had me thickly covered in the lubricant. She looked down at her also covered hand.

'Shit. Should've thought about a towel.' She complained to herself.

'I could still grab one.'

'Nah, I need to change these sheets anyway.' She wiped her hand on the thin fabric, leaving a greasy-looking smear.

'Will that wash out?'

'It's water soluble, so it shouldn't be a problem.' She got herself back into position. 'Now put some more on me. Remember. Go slow. I'll let you know if it hurts too much.'

'It shouldn't hurt at all should it?'

'I've heard it can, mostly at the beginning. So go slowly!'

I squeezed the tube over her asshole as well as I could, not bothering to spread it around, assuming my dick would do that. I moved closer until my knees were placed on the inside of hers. I lined up my cock with what I'd always considered as the wrong hole. I rubbed the tip of my cock in the thick gooey lube and then pushed up against her barely open sphincter muscle.

'Ready?' I gave her one last chance to change her mind. I hoped she didn't.

'Go ahead. Just push the head in then stop and let me get used to that.' She told me.

I pushed against the hole, holding my dick to keep it from slipping aside with the slippery lube. Her asshole resisted my insertion. I pressed harder feeling her exit encircle my head, her opening opposing my entrance. I could feel Aunt Jess pushing towards me to aid with my penetration. With a plop, the head of my cock surged past her sphincter which was squeezing me tighter than I'd ever felt before. There was going to be no way the rest of my dick was going to get any further into her anal passage!

'I don't know Aunt Jess. Your asshole is so freaking tight! I don't know if I can get anymore in.' I exclaimed.

'Just try. It does hurt some, but I can take it right now. I'll stop you if it gets to be too bad.' She dropped her head onto the bed, her arms splayed to her sides. I grabbed her hips to give me more control with my penetration.

'Okay, if you say so.' I put some more lube around the sides of her asshole and pushed slowly and firmly forward. I had to force every inch of progress I made. I had another inch or two in Aunt Jess when she suddenly cried out in pain. I immediately stopped pushing.

'Should I pull back out?' I was worried. How do I explain this if I have to take her to a hospital? Yeah, doc, I was trying to fuck my aunt's sexy ass! I mean, just look at it!

'No. No, just don't move right now. I can feel you stretching me out. I can't say it feels good, it's just a bit much to take.' She took a couple deep breaths. 'Okay, pull back a little, but then push forward again. Slower!'

I still wasn't convinced this was a very good idea! I had gotten enough of my dick in my aunt that I could still claim that I had fucked her ass!

I obeyed her command and pulled back two inches, having to struggle to retreat as much as I did on my entry, every bit of her insides pressed on my cock. I paused a second or two, then started my penetration again, pushing forward at a glacially slow pace. Aunt Jess moaned slightly, but I couldn't tell if it was pain or pleasure. She didn't say anything so I kept going forward. I had almost half my dick in her circular vice when her moan became more of a shriek. I stopped. Had I ripped her insides open?

'No, don't stop. I'm okay.' She really didn't sound okay.

'Are you sure?'

'Just start fucking my ass, but keep pushing farther in. I feel so full. Like you were in my cunt, but you're not!'

'This is definitely not like fucking your pussy!' I agreed. I pulled back then pushed forward. My dick only moved a distance of an inch, but with each stroke, I was able to increase this. And the depth that I was plunging within her.

'Oh God!' Aunt Jess yelled out. She didn't say anything about stopping, so I continued.

'Shit! Oh fucking shit!' That didn't sound like she wanted me to stop either. I increased my range of movement and my speed. Her passage was slowly widening to allow me easier pistoning, but she was still so incredibly tight around my cock. Maybe my cock had gotten smaller because she was cutting off the blood flow! As I continued I was slowly working more of my dick into her passageway and in not too long a time, I had nearly the whole length inside Aunt Jess's ass!

'Fuck my ass!' She yelled out loudly. I thought that was what I was already doing!

'Harder you fucker! God! It feels so good, so full!' She screeched at me, her hands grabbing the bunched sheets and her face burrowing into the bed. I gave no more care for going slow and easy anymore, and started to pound into her butt as hard as her squeezing sphincter allowed me.

'Damn it! I wish I had done this long ago! Fuck my ass, Jeremy, fuck it so good!' She wailed.

'If you had done it long ago, you couldn't have given me your anal virginity!' I huffed.

'Just fuck me! Fuckkkk meeeeee!' Her wish was my command!

'Rub my clit! I'm gonna cum with your big cock in my ass! Aaaaa!'

I reached around under her and found her little nub as the two of us continued our mutual thrusting, me into her, her onto me. I struggled to keep my fingers on her clit as we slammed together on the squeaking bed. Aunt Jess was well on the way towards her first anal orgasm, unable to resist my fingers on her clit and my big cock shoved in her clenching ass!

'Gaaaahh!' She screamed, signaling to me her orgasm was sweeping over her. 'Cuuuummminnnngg!'

I couldn't contain myself any longer either, I gave one last hard thrust, and with my own loud grunting added to her wail, I unleashed my torrent in Aunt Jess's ass! I came and came, seemingly unable to stop filling her with my cum! Her sphincter milked out my creamy effluence until I could give no more. I let out one more groan/grunt and then fell onto the bed as Aunt Jess still trembled from her bliss. Her ass fell away from me to fall to the sheets, our eyes meeting once again like old friends. Hers were very bleary, mine stinging with sweat. I stared back at her silently as we recovered our breaths, our strength, and our ability to speak.

'That was ... fucking ... amazing!' Aunt Jess whispered hoarsely. I just nodded. Her hazel eyes peered at me like a cat with a mouse.

'What do you want me to say? It was amazing. Besides your ass practically ripping my dick off me! I've never felt anything so tight before in my life.' I said with more force than I thought I was capable of giving.

She leaned over to give me quick, gentle kiss. 'That was one of the most incredible things I've ever felt! Did you ... I mean, were you all the way in?'

'Every inch.' I said proudly.

'Wow! I would never have thought you could've fit.'

'Me either, but you took it all.'

'We are definitely going to have to do that again!' She stated with determination.

'But not now. Now I know we are sweaty enough for a shower!' I replied as I rolled off the bed.

'Agreed. Though I don't think we should be doing anything in there.' Aunt Jess climbed off the other side.

I looked unhappily at my aunt, giving her a pout in disappointment.

'Okay, almost nothing.' My smile returned.

'We need to wash my favorite tool.' She said as she left the room, I was right behind her. 'I know where it's been!' She laughed.

'In my dirty, naughty aunt!' I grabbed her waist and began to tickle her sides.

'Stop that!' She wriggled about, trying to escape my fingers, giggling uncontrollably. I continued as we entered the bathroom. 'Stop, Jeremy. Please stop.' She was breathless again, her face red from her laughter, tears on her cheeks.

I stopped tickling her sides and let my hands just rest on her skin.

'I think I may have better uses for my fingers anyway.' I said.

'Oh, really? And what uses might those be?' She looked at me expectantly over her shoulder.

'In my dirty, naughty aunt, of course!'

I let my fingers trail down the front of her abdomen and through her trail of pubic hair down to her pearly treasure. Even with having been left out of our recent activity, her pink petals were opened and inviting. My fingers walked into her chamber and felt around for Mr. G, knowing he was to be found on the ceiling of the humid orifice. Aunt Jess sighed as my fingers worked their magic with her intimate parts. One set of digits within, the other set outside.

'Oh, Jeremy!' She leaned back against my chest, reaching her arms up around the back of my neck, pulling my head closer towards her. I kissed her neck just under her ear. She sighed again. I left a trail of kisses down her neck, along her clavicle, and onto her soft round shoulder.

'This isn't ... getting us ... in the ... shower.' She gasped between her words as I worked her passion to a crescendo.

'I could stop if you want.' I tickled her clit more intently.

'Aaa! No! Don't stop! Don't ... stop!' She cried out loudly. Her body was quivering like a hummingbird wing. I had no intention of stopping, not until my aunt came on my probing and persistent fingers.

'Jeeez uhh fuuhh ... cuumminng!' Her voice dropped to almost a whisper as the orgasm hit her, my arms were all that kept her upright, the sudden pull on me nearly jerking me off my own feet.

Aunt Jess whirled around and planted her lips on mine, urgent and insistent. I was caught unaware, but only for a moment, wrapping my arms around my aunt's perspiration-coated back. We continued for only a few minutes, but totally caught up in each other for those precious moments.

Aunt Jess broke from my grasp. 'We really need that shower now!' She turned to the tub and started the water, adjusting the temperature and pointing her gorgeous ass at me. I couldn't resist and gave it a smack that reverberated in the tiled room.

'Ow!' She swiveled around to stare at me. 'Do that again and I'll have to make you fuck me with your big cock!'

'Is that a threat?' I swatted her derrière again in response. 'It's not a very good one since I very much want to fuck you with my big cock.'

'After we get out of the shower!' She gave me a sly grin as she stepped into the porcelain tub.

We actually took a shower without any hanky-panky (do people still say that?), though Aunt Jess did take excessive care in making sure my dick was clean from our anal encounter. I was sure it was just because she liked to play with my hard cock! I didn't argue as I may have taken extra time to make sure her private parts were equally sparkling clean too. After we finished, we dried off and returned to her bedroom. She dropped her towels on the floor and climbed onto the bed, presenting her naked body to my eyes to feast upon.

'I swear I have to be one of the luckiest guys on the planet!' I said as I dropped my towel beside hers, my throbbing hard cock admiring my aunt's body in its own special way, dribbling pre-cum down its side.

Aunt Jess lifted her head to stare at my naked form standing next to the bed.

'I see you're all appreciative and ready. Why don't you come up here and fuck me like you promised.' She lifted her knees and opened them wide. She had her own dribbling leaking from her.

'Yes ma'am!' I grinned and sprang onto the bed between her legs.

'Don't ma'am me, you hot young stud!' She growled at me somehow still sounding sexy as hell!

'Okay ... slut! You want this big ... hard ... dick? You want me to fuck you with it? Make you cum all over me and your bed?' My own voice sounded almost like a growl.

'Yes I do!' She squealed delightfully.

I took my dick and aimed it at the enticing gates before me; the gates of heaven couldn't be more inviting!

I placed the head at her entrance, but I didn't push into her. I merely swirled the tip around her labia lips, spreading my juices over them. I also ran it through her own oozing liquids, mixing our love fluids together. I teased her until she voiced her impatience.

'Fuck me with that thing already! I need you to fuck me with your big, hard cock! Don't tease me! Fuck! Me!' She commanded me with a hunger and intensity I couldn't resist.

I sank the entire length of my nearly nine-inch cock into Aunt Jess in one quick forceful thrust. She gasped, grunted, groaned, and growled all at once. I stayed buried in her, letting her feel my fullness inside her clutching, wet pussy. I withdrew until just the tip was still holding her lips apart, then thrust just as hard again. I didn't stay sunken inside her as long on this stroke and pulled back again. I thrust, held, and retreated a number of times while my aunt could only answer my motions with babbling gibberish. I was too ready to cum again that I had to take care to control my increasing tempo. It was no good, my basic animal nature soon took over, fucking Aunt Jess with mad, wild driving force! Her hands grabbed my shoulders and pulled me closer to her. I bent to kiss her, but she pressed her face into the juncture of my neck and shoulder and wailed her pleasure into my ear. I continued pounding her for as long as I could manage, feeling her orgasm as she shook and convulsed beneath me. I wasn't going to last any longer and gave myself over to my own intense orgasm, unleashing my cum into her pulsing pussy!

I lay atop her for a couple minutes, mindless of my weight pressing down on her smaller frame. I saw stars swimming in front of my eyes for a moment as I fought to regain my breath. Aunt Jess was having a harder time with me lying on top of her.

'Get off me, you oaf!' She grunted as she struggled to push me to the side. I groggily rolled over, my wilting dick covered in our combined juices falling on my hip.

'Wow!' I gasped out.

'You never fail to please, that's for sure! Every time is as good as the first. If not better!' Aunt Jess complimented me. She turned to look me in the eye, her strawberry-blonde hair hanging lankily with sweat around her face.

'You make me want to please you! I don't ever want to give you a reason to not let me keep this up!' I exclaimed. I turned onto my side, resting on my elbow, and reached my free hand to run a finger along the ridge of her jaw. I saw a tear form in one of her eyes.

'Jeremy.' She said, pausing as if searching for the words to continue. 'We, I ... want to continue as long as you'll have me.' She gave a small choking cough. 'I know it can't last forever, but you've made your slutty old aunt feel more special than I have in a long time.' The tear finally freed itself and ran down her cheek. My finger stopped it and wiped up along its course. She smiled at me wistfully.

'I can't see a time that I wouldn't want to be with you, Aunt Jess. Old and slutty or not.' I returned her smile, then it turned into a grin. 'But we have to get up. I need to get back home soon before dad shows up to help me! Unless you'd like that!'

'Ooo! Father and son! Never had that before!' Her smile widened as her eyes sparkled.

'And you aren't going to either! At least not with me!' I looked around the room. 'Where are my pants?'

'In the living room where we left all our clothes.' She watched me with a hungry look still in her eye.

'Haven't you had enough yet?' I asked her with wonder.

'I have a young stud at my beck and call, I don't know if I could ever get enough of him.' She drawled sexily.

'Me either, but I really should go. I really don't want dad catching me with you like this.' I wanted nothing more at that moment than to just be able to linger in bed with my aunt, but the thought of my father finding out that I was sleeping with Aunt Jess was more than enough to fight that feeling!

Aunt Jessica rose from her bed, her just-had-sex glow making her radiant. Her lips were cast in a frown though. 'I don't want you to go, but you're right, we don't want your dad to discover our secret.' She crossed to me and put her hands on my shoulders. I gave her a quick kiss that she tried to prolong.

'If he found out about us, he might start to suspect mom too.'

Oops! Shouldn't have brought up mom!

She must have seen the dismay on my face and suspected its cause. She got a distant look on her face as she peered at me, but then it passed and her eyes once again focused on me.

'Then all our fun would be over regardless of what we want.'

'Exactly.' I agreed. She had to realize that things would be far worse for her sister if dad suspected something was up with mom, me, and his sister-in-law.

I went to the living room and collected my discarded clothing. I started to dress as Aunt Jess stood naked watching me. It was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do, getting dressed with my incredibly sexy aunt naked in the room with me! Whether my dick was capable or not, all I wanted to do was to throw her on the couch and fuck her senseless once more!

When I was finished dressing, Aunt Jess stepped up to me and put her arms around my neck. I stared at her face in awe of her natural beauty. She lifted her face up to me and we were once again kissing passionately, hungrily, ravenously. It wasn't as if we had never had locked lips before, but it seemed that as soon as our lips touched, the rest of the world simply melted away.

'I really need to go. It's late enough already.' I said after reluctantly parting from those sensuous, full, pink lips.

'Don't make me wait until next Friday, before I see you again. I want you to fill my ass again.'

My naked aunt was telling me how she wanted me to fuck her ass again and here I was in a hurry to go home! What was I, stupid? In my defense, I did have my sexy mom at home who would be more than willing to get naked for me and let me fuck her too! So not stupid, just torn between two beautiful willing sisters!

'I will really try, Aunt Jess. Maybe Wednesday. We will have the whole weekend though with dad being gone.' I stared at her, unable to take my eyes off her nakedness.

'Wait, what? Your father is going to be gone?'

'Didn't mom tell you? I'm surprised'

'No, she didn't.'

'Well she was pretty upset at dad about it.' I answered.

'We were also a bit distracted last night if I remember correctly!'

'I don't know, maybe she had a reason or maybe it was just an oversight, but don't let her know that I told you, just in case.' She agreed and I proceeded to fill her in on dad's business trip. Her eyes lit up as I told her the details.