All Comments on 'On the Loveseat Ch. 14'

by Onedragon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loving the Loveseat!

I've read this from the first chapter and it bloody good! Just the right amount of breaks in between the fun stuff.

One thing though, please don't add more dudes which happens all too often in other stories. It ruins it massively.

crawler101crawler101about 6 years ago
very very good

keep this up. you got a wonderfull story (though i feel it would have been better with all the assfucking...but thats just me)

as another has said dont start including ohter guys and stuf.

the intermezzos with his siblings jonny and jojo are very good and give this story some much needed realism...top notch!

i would love to see the women get pregnant (with the additional amazement of the dynamic duo of getting another baby sister /brother/niece/nephew)

as far as the dad is concerned, that is something ive no clue as to how to 'advise'...i'll leave that to your capable hands

on a last note...dont make us wait this long again plz (but do keep up the quality...i know i know , i want it all :p)

forever316forever316about 6 years ago
Best chapter yet

I loved this chapter. It's better when its just the 2 of them and we see a lot of character development. Best chapter yet

tmark0099tmark0099about 6 years ago
Great story ! Did I say great

Man what a story just plz plz plz don't do anything to ruin it, anymore guy is a strict no, and plz a happy end don't hurt the main characters

tmark0099tmark0099about 6 years ago
Good followup

Very nice going so far , wish aunt Jess gets more screentime next time around, also don't even think about getting another male into the mix, either he fucks both em or dies trying lol. One more thing don't be bringing in any sexual trauma from the past

In short go for happy ending with both aunt and mom together with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
10/10

Love how the story is developing between mom and son and hope it continues too. Brilliant story and writing.

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
5 stars

great chapter again. but, i disagree with the prior comments. its going to be hard to end this with a "happy ending". You will either break-up the family, leaving 2 cute kids in a divorce and justin, not a bad guy, just not a great husband, pretty hurt. so i think this needs to be a "senior year" fling. Jeremy needs a new great fantastic girlfriend, goes to college, and sees Mom and Aunt Jess from time-to-time. otherwise, someone loses!!

thats my 2 cents!

dispatcher59dispatcher59almost 5 years ago
Hot

The ending was hot, the logical conclusion of hours of slow burn. But the real heat was Jenny making Jeremy come in his pants. That was intense.

ecorcheecorcheover 1 year ago

Found it. This was the chapter with Jenny's dirty talk bringing Jeremy to climax in his pants. Absolutely hot. Then the hallway scene as a bonus. Nice work all around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnedragon@Onedragon
Sorry to my followers for the lack of new stuff. This past year has been very trying and I have been in a funk. There are a couple stories in the works but have been slow due to crap of the world. Thoughts and ideas are still overflowing but I'm just not getting them written q...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES