On the Loveseat Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you cumming honey? Did mommy make you cum in your pants? That is very naughty of your mommy to do that to you!"

My mind, and body, was spinning with my orgasm. My eyes glazed as I stared down at my kneeling mother.

I felt the last shreds of my ball's contents seep from my dick. I also felt the wetness of my cum filling my boxers. I felt dizzy and realized I hadn't taken a breath since mom pulled my trigger. I took a couple lungfuls of air.

"It's a shame that you wasted all that wonderful cum in your pants instead of filling your wicked mommy's mouth with it so I could taste it before swallowing it all down my throat!" Mom looked up at me with disappointment.

It wasn't my fault she couldn't! I had been ready to pull my pants down and fill her up!

"I'll have to make sure to find those underwear when I do laundry and keep them for myself for later!

I just groaned.

Mom licked her lips slowly, hungrily.

I almost felt ready to go again. Except for the last load soaking my privates right then.

Mom rose. She kissed me quickly, and went to the living room as if she had just finished vacuuming, leaving me standing there with my lips still puckered. I stood there not knowing what to do.

I looked down at the wet spot on the front of my jeans.

Obviously, I needed to go change my pants!

Dad walked in then and I hurriedly covered the evidence of mom's misdeeds.

I looked at dad while trying to act innocent.

"I gotta go to my room." And I rushed out with my hand still covering the dark spot.

I went to cross the living room, mom now sitting on the couch. She looked at me innocently.

"Jeremy. You have something on the front of your jeans. Come here and let me see what it is." This sounded normal and motherly, but you and I know differently!

I just glared at her as she smiled with a touch of wickedness on her lips. I continued through the room and hurried up the stairs.

I didn't see any more of mom that night and not that I necessarily wanted to. I mean she did get me off, even if I didn't get to see any nudity. However, I didn't appreciate her teasing. Her actions seemed more for herself than for any attempt to make me orgasm; that I did was only incidental.

And after mom's admonishment about language earlier, her use of it during her teasing seemed that she was admitting to herself that it got her off to use such coarse words, even when we weren't having sex. However, even her teasing could be considered to be sex, since it still resulted in me cumming!

I hung out upstairs on the internet (probably the only eighteen-year-old guy not checking out porn right then!), going through some emails, messages, and a few updates that needed to be downloaded. I heard mom bringing Jojo up to bed; Johnny was too old to need his mom to put him to bed. I was the contradiction to that idea! I loved mom putting me to bed!

But she didn't poke her head in to say good night or give me a kiss. I hadn't avoided her since our encounter, but I had no legitimate excuse to go back downstairs. It was odd that she hadn't come to my room, but I just considered it more of the mystery that was my mother.

It was no mystery that I was awoken from whatever dream I had been in the middle of, but of which I'm sure included mom and/or Aunt Jessica, to mom's mouth fastened firmly around my stiffening dick.

"Good morning Jeremy!" Mom greeted me when she saw that I was awake. "I have plenty of time now to do this properly! And no wasting of your shake this morning!" She resumed her leisurely licking and sucking.

Of course, it was Friday morning. My late start to classes gave mom more than enough time to give me a proper sendoff! And according to her, a proper blowjob! I lay back and enjoyed my mother's loving lips and tender tongue!

"You aren't mad at me for my teasing you yesterday, are you?" She flashed her eyes at me as she ran her tongue over my cock head, a hand holding my erection perpendickular to my body. (No, that's not a spelling error!)

"Why would I be mad? You were so sexy like that. I might have preferred being in you, but you still made me cum! And you know how I like pleasuring you, since you seemed to be getting off on it too!"

Mom drooled over my velvet dome then used her hand to spread it liberally over my shaft.

"Talking dirty like that isn't something I do. You know that. But it seemed so erotic to make you cum in your pants! That we didn't even have to be naked for me to be able to excite you enough to orgasm. You just seemed kind of upset afterwards."

"No, not really. It just felt like I was just some toy that you were using to play with while you talked dirty. It seemed like it was more for you than me." I didn't mean to make it sound like I was whining, but even to my ear, that's what it sounded like.

"Oh, honey! No! That's not what I intended! I was trying to be a sexy mistress that wanted to please her man, even if we couldn't in the traditional manner because of the others nearby! I'm sorry if you felt otherwise!" Mom exuded painful regret.

"I didn't say that was your intent just that that's what I felt."

What I felt like now, was a fool.

"I'm so sorry dear. I thought you knew how much I love you and want to please you. We are limited in what we can do, so I was trying something new. I won't do it again."

"No mom, don't listen to me. I'm an idiot. It was fantastic. I mean, you did make me cum in my pants! No one has done that to me before! And you really were so incredible acting like you did, or was it even an act?" I exclaimed, trying to soothe mom's distress about my reaction to last evening.

"I was acting. But it did come pretty easily to me. Maybe you are right. I am a slut and need to just accept it." She still didn't seem pleased.

"Mom, you make it sound like it is a bad thing! You're a woman and you like sex. There is nothing wrong with that!" I pleaded with her.

"Especially since you are the recipient of this sex that I like having?" She cocked her head slightly at me. Which was amusing as my cock was slightly cocked at her! Her hand was still slowly stroking me, though her saliva had mostly dried.

"Your disappointment with dad in the sex department shows you like it, regardless of who the recipient might be! I'm only too glad it is me. But I'd love you just the same mom. It just took the sex to make me realize it."

"Speaking of sex ..." Mom dropped her head back to my aching cock and took most of its length into her mouth, slightly gagging as she did so.

"Easy mom." I cautioned her uselessly.

Mom lifted her head and repeated this action. To a similar result.

When she lifted her head again, she smiled at me with her lips around my thick shaft. That emerald twinkle caused me to melt in her gaze. I dropped my head to my pillow and allowed her to have her way with my fleshy flagpole.

I don't think that there was a thing that a woman could do to a stiff cock with her hands, lips, and tongue that mom didn't do to me. She jerked me with her hand quickly and forcefully until I was just about to burst, then she slowly licked every square millimeter until I cooled down, then bobbed her head up and down nearly as fast as her hand, using her tongue to swirl around my dick as she did so, as only mom could do. She had me practically fucking her face, my ass and hips bucking up from my bed as her brown hair was tossed about in her sucking tempest. She played her hands over my ball sack, then used her lips and tongue to do the same, nearly reaching down to my hidden back door.

Mom then resumed her licking on my shaft in conjunction with a stroking hand and one cupping my nuts like she was about to roll dice. Mom clearly loved what she was doing, her every action was filled with her lust and desire for my tower of flesh. Her hunger radiated from her green pools and her skin practically glowed with her love of me. I was grasping at my sheets, my legs twitched, and my head shook back and forth, as mom teased my cock relentlessly. Numerous times I felt ready to burst, but mom's skill kept me from reaching that peak, no matter how close I thought it might be.

"Oh, mom! You are just so fucking incredible! I don't deserve a mother like you!"

"Oh? What kind of cock sucking mother do you deserve?"

"Fuck mom!" I moaned. "Just suck my cock please."

"Anything for you dear!" Mom agreed cheerfully.

I was ready to cum a couple more times before mom finally relented and was again bobbing her head, but the suction she was able to create around my cock was so great, I was sure she would peel my skin off! She wasn't going to back off this time and I knew that this was when she'd at last allow me to shoot my thick milky cream into her hungry mouth!

"Keep going mom! Keep going! Fuck, your mouth feels sooo good on my cock! I could let you suck me forever!"

"Cum for me Jeremy! Fill my mouth and belly with your delicious sperm! I want it so badly!" Mom pleaded with a needy whine.

"Fuck yeah mom! I'm gonna cum! It's a big one! Here it comes! Suck my cum mommm!"

The first eruption felt like it contained as much volume as any other normal orgasm (had I had any normal orgasms with mom?), then the second shot out of me almost as powerfully as the first. A third, fourth, and fifth stream of cum shot from my cock deep into mom's vacuum of a mouth. She was overwhelmed with the amount I was spewing into her and it sprayed from her sealed lips, much as it had sprayed into those luscious fleshy petals. As the last dribble seeped from my spent dick, mom struggled to swallow my offering, large globs running down her chin and cheeks. Her eyes were wide in surprise at the amount of spunk she had received.

"God mom! That was stupendous! I haven't cum like that since ... um, like last weekend!" Every orgasm from mom was unbelievable, some were just more so!

"Wow! You're little balls must have been very full!" Mom exclaimed as she was cleaning my spent from her face with her fingers and tongue. "Are you sure that I made you cum yesterday?" She looked at me with a mischievous grin on her lips.

"Once a day isn't nearly enough to keep me from overflowing mom! You should know that by know!"

"Obviously. I'll need to make sure I do more to relieve you of your precious fluids. We don't want the pumps to break down from being overloaded!" Her carefree cheer about emptying my balls regularly was only one of many reasons I loved my mother!

"We have tonight to help in that regard." I stated. I didn't know what she might have planned; I just usually played things as they came along. It had worked for me so far!

"We do. But you have to get to school first!" She said now in her motherly tone.

"Nothing for you m'lady?" I asked.

"You don't have time, I've used it all on you." She stated almost flatly.

"On your proper blowjob, you mean?" I retorted.

Her lips curled into a beaming smile.

"Did you enjoy it?" Mom asked. It was a pointless question.

"Duh!" I answered intelligently.

"Get up you!" Mom laughed as she herself rose from my bed. I then noticed that she was only wearing a short robe with no nightie underneath. Her beautiful breasts threatened to peak out of the lightly cinched covering.

"Gee. If I'd known that you had come to my bed with only a robe, I might have been more inclined to forgo my pleasure and been more focused on your enjoyment!"

"Oh, really?" Mom turned on her way to my door. With one tug, her robe broke open and she flashed me with a view of her exquisite womanly figure. My eyes drank it in! She spun and exited my doorway, leaving me there with my jaw hanging open. In addition, no, that wasn't drool on my chin!

I took my quick (and chilly) shower, threw on some clothes, and dashed downstairs to raid the fridge, kiss mom all too briefly and dart out the door.

The day dragged and passed all too quickly. The minutes seemed like hours, and the hours passed like minutes. Soon I was leaving my last class and anxiously returning home. I blew off some friends that had called to me as I headed for my car. I didn't need my friends; I had my sexy, incredible, lusty mother waiting for me!

And awaiting me she was!

Her lips crushed mine before I even managed to shut the front door!

"Jeez mom! Let me close the door before you attack me!" I panted after our lengthy greeting.

It was then that I noticed that mom was wearing a light floral-patterned dress that revealed as much as it concealed. It was low cut, but was so narrow that only a hint of mom's cleavage was visible. It only fell to mid-thigh, revealing a large amount of toned leg. Brown flats covered her feet.

"Are you complaining about how much I missed you?" Mom pouted, her arms still around the small of my back. My own hands were where they belonged. Firmly planted on mom's tight and very squeezable ass!

"No, but we should probably try to keep the neighbors from seeing how happy you are to see me, or me you."

Then we were kissing again. As if we hadn't just pulled our mouths apart. It had felt like a year!

Mom pulled away struggling to breathe. I had begun to see stars with the lack of oxygen.

"We can't start anything we can't finish." Mom gasped. "Johnny ... and Jojo ... will be home all ... too soon."

I felt a need to kiss her again, but I was able to refrain. I would probably have woken up on the floor if I hadn't!

"You're father has a request for the second movie tonight." Mom said as her flushed cheeks resumed their natural coloring.

"Oh?" I questioned.

Dad very rarely said anything about the movie choices, and even rarer was it for him actually to make a request. This also meant that he was less likely to allow himself to fall asleep during the movie. Would that put a crimp in what Aunt Jess, mom, and I could do tonight? I felt myself getting upset with my father.

"What is it?" I asked coarsely.

Mom's eyebrows rose at my tone.

She gave me the title. It was a World War II flick; long, bloody, and filled with some gruesome action.

The war, and the movie.

"You can't risk letting Johnny or Jojo seeing any of that one!" I stated.

"No. I've heard about this movie. It sounds good, for a war movie, but I definitely don't want them to wake up and see something that will give them nightmares. Or even worse, give your brother ideas!"

I gave a feeble grin at that. If prompted, my brother could get into all sorts of mischief. Even more than I had in my day! I guess I was still getting into mischief, even at my age! But this mischief was all the more enjoyable than anything I had done in my younger days!

"No, they'll have to go to bed tonight. Even if we have to wake them back up. They won't be happy. You know how much they love their 'camping out'." Mom made air quotes to emphasize her words.

"I'm not even sure I'm old enough to see this movie from what I've heard. There are a couple scenes that ... let's just say, you know that they have to be CGI!"

"I heard it was supposed to be good, but now I don't know if I want to see it!"

"Are you going to see it mom? Really see it?" I prodded.

"Oh. I guess you have a point." Her concern drained from her face with her realization.

"Jess won't have any issues. She's always been big on the blood and guts, horror movies, and all that." Mom said.

"She's not going to see much either is she?" I asked. Mom was alluding to something.

"I want you to myself tonight. We'll be sitting alone on the loveseat. She can have the couch as usual." Mom let go of me and broke from my gentle hold.

"Oh. Just the two of us?" I wasn't trying to sound disappointed.

"Don't you want that?" I don't know if she picked up on my tone, or was just responding to my words.

"Oh definitely. You are all I need mom!" She was out of my grasp, but she was still within reach of my lips. I leaned over and gave her a very quick kiss. Like only ten seconds or so. Maybe more the so than the ten.

I wondered what Aunt Jessica's response to this plan of mom's would be? I wasn't unhappy with having just mom, but I would be happier to have them both! Two hot sisters! Who wouldn't?

"Well, now go do whatever it is you need to do. We can't be hanging on each other every time your brother and sister come home. They're only kids, but even they can get suspicious if we're hugging all the time." Mom pushed me away, patting my ass as I walked past her. I guess I wasn't the only ass fan in the house!

I went to my room and spent an hour finally finishing up with the homework that I had missed from skipping, and all that I was behind on because I had been spending quality time with mom.

(Quality time = Sex.)

I went downstairs to refresh my beverage and saw my siblings watching TV and coloring while sprawled on the floor. Dad had come home and was studiously intent on his tablet, allowing the kids the use of the large screen to keep them distracted. He looked up and saw me, his gaze going back to his small screen.

"Hey dad."

He only nodded in response.

I crossed to enter the kitchen when I saw movement in the dim hallway to my left. Mom was standing there. Looking guilty. I quickly glanced back into the living room and the other three family members. Still focused on what they were each doing. I looked back at mom. She gestured at me not to move. I didn't.

She used her left hand to grab the hem of her dress and lifted it above her waist. She was wearing no panties and my handiwork was now revealed. Mom smiled when she saw where my gaze had traveled. She took a step to widen her stance, affording me a nicer view of her nether regions. Mom glanced down at herself, and I wasn't sure what she could see, but she then placed her right hand over her Mons. She looked back up at me standing there like a deer caught in her headlights. Mom rubbed her right hand slowly over her womanhood, the pleasure causing her face to loosen.

Mom sensuously circled her pelvic area in a wide loop. Her eyes peered intently at me as she performed for me. Her knees slightly bent as she rubbed herself. The circles shrank as mom's focus narrowed. She raised that hand to her mouth and wet a finger with her tongue. She dropped her hand back to her crotch and ran that finger over what must be her clit even though I couldn't see for certain with her hand in my way and the dimness of the light in the hallway. Mom's face lit up though as her finger massaged her sensitive little bud. Her eyelids fluttered but she managed to keep her eyes focused on me. After almost a minute of this caressing, she ceased her intimate rubbing. Mom then held the finger away from herself almost like a magician showing nothing up their sleeve.

She then placed her finger at her dark opening and plunged it in with a sharp stroke. Her eyes widened for a half-second as she did. My own eyes had been wide since she lifted her dress!

Mom fucked herself with her finger for a baker's dozen or so short, quick thrusts. I swore I could've heard her sigh, though I suppose it could have been my breath catching in my throat at the sight of this angel before me.

Mom pulled her finger slowly from her wet hole. Wet, because she raised her finger to let me see it dripping with her nectar! The gasp I heard was definitely my own. I wanted to check that everyone was still in place in the living room, but I could not tear my gaze from this heavenly creature!

Mom lifted her finger and placed it on her lips, her tongue darting out to lick the sides of it. Slowly, sensuously, and oh so seductively! After a minute of licking her finger, she plunged it between her lips the same as she had inserted into her pussy lips. I was mesmerized.

She began to suck her finger as if it was a tiny cock. My own cock was no longer tiny at all! I remembered her from this morning as she had worshipped my dick and she was treating her finger much the same now. Her finger was pistoning in and out of those red lips, the illusion was so great that I was waiting for the impending orgasm with my breath held.

1...345678