On the Loveseat Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, I was using all my mental power that I might have to make dad turn his head away before he saw enough to make him realize what was going on here on the loveseat.

All this took a millisecond.

My heart might have stopped, but it wasn't long enough for even the time of a heartbeat.

"That's nice honey. I'd appreciate it. It's been so long since that thing worked right." Mom managed to speak clearly her response. "There's a few other things I'd like you to get to also. I'll make a list tomorrow. Nothing too much, I promise."

Mom and dad were having a conversation with my dick stuck deep in mom's burning pussy!

At the same time as he was looking at the two of us while we were locked together in lust! Albeit under the blanket, but still!

I was fucking mom while dad was looking at me!

I may have temporarily left my body for a few additional milliseconds.

"Have me do too much and I might ask for some special payment!" Dad smiled with a slight leer.

He was alluding to sex with mom!

I was grossed out with him so clearly talking about my parents having sex!

Eww!

But I was also jealous that he was cutting in on my girl! I did have to tell myself that she had been his first.

That mom was riding my cock at that moment while he suggested that was priceless. Deep in my inner self, I wanted to tell him, 'Sorry dad, she's already having sex with me! Right here and now!'

It wasn't irony, but surely there was a term for him suggesting something that we were currently already doing!

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Aunt Jessica studying the three of us with the intensity of a tigress on the prowl of prey that could outrun her. The redness on her face wasn't any reflection of the gruesomeness of the movie.

I wished I could see the reaction on mom's face!

Dad showed no indication that he suspected anything was going on besides a loving mother snuggling with her son.

"Maybe Jeremy can give me a hand with some of the things for you Jenny." Dad turned back to the TV as a firefight broke out. A gulp of his beer and he was oblivious to us once again.

If mom hadn't been gripping my cock so firmly with her pussy muscles, I might have lost my hard-on immediately!

It wasn't a hand I was giving mom!

"That would be nice, dear. Both my men taking good care of me." Mom said pleasantly.

I so wished I could have seen mom's face right then!

Aunt Jessica rose and said she had to use the restroom. She headed for the stairs with a hand over her face.

"Just use the one down the hall." Dad told her.

"Trust me; I need to use the one upstairs." And she rushed up the stairs.

I was beyond stunned right then. Mom's words were too much for me to comprehend!

I was taking care of mom right then!

Mom was motionless for a long while after that. Aunt Jess returned and gave us an intense look with her better vantage point while standing. I just watched her with an innocent grin on my face. I saw mom's head turn to look at her sister but I didn't know her expression. My aunt returned to the couch and covered herself with her blanket.

I moved my hands, massaging mom's mammary mounds once more and playing over her stiff nipples.

This revived us from our scare. At least I had been scared, I don't know about mom!

She moved up and down with a fractionally faster pace. The difference between a racing snail and a lazy turtle, between a hyperactive slug and an indolent sloth. Well, you get the idea. Not much faster.

The minutes crawled by into hours. Teasing was one thing but this was beginning to seem like torture. The only thing keeping me from putting mom on the living room floor and pounding her brains out was that dad was sitting there. He was the nail keeping me in my seat. I dared do nothing more than what mom was doing for fear that he might find out what we were up to. If not for my attention to mom's tits, neck and ears, I would have become bored. Bored fucking my mother, I know, it sounds ridiculous! You let someone ride your dick for a couple hours without being able to do anything that would risk you orgasming, and tell me how excited you would be able to stay! I was surprised that I stayed hard the whole time. I did have a few moments when I felt my interest lagging, but mom must have noticed it too, and she would give me one quick stroke and an extra squeeze of her pussy muscles to revive my flagging pole.

I was so relieved when the credits finally rolled. Dad finished his beer with a long drink. He looked at the empty can and the names scrolling on the screen.

"It was an alright movie, but for being a war movie, it certainly seemed to be anti-war." He said to the room. Only then did he look our way. We both froze with that gaze. "Well, morning is going to come all too soon. I'm going to bed. Are you coming Jenny?"

I held my breath at that question. She would if I had my way! More than once!

Aunt Jessica also stood up, turning her head as a smile burst on her face.

Mom responded as the loving wife. "In a few minutes Justin. I want to say good-bye to Jessica, and then I have a few things to do before I come to bed."

"I'll probably already be asleep then." Dad said, and with another look at mom, moved off to their room.

"I need to get going too. I will say it was a memorable evening. Even if I didn't get to have any fun with Jeremy." She took the few steps to the loveseat. Mom rose, letting gravity straighten her dress. Aunt Jessica bent down to me.

"Don't bother getting up, I'm sure you're already up, since it didn't seem like you two were finished." Aunt Jessica gave me a short, but passionate kiss that left me longing for more.

And yes, my dick was very much still up!

"Have fun, but be careful!" Her hand ran over the hump under the blanket.

Mom gave her sister a warm hug and after a half-second pause, a kiss on the cheek. Had mom contemplated one on the lips? I wanted to think so! If I had to share mom with anyone, it was her voluptuous sister!

Mom guided Aunt Jess to the front door and they hugged again. My aunt looked at me and as she turned to leave, she bent over and revealed her most gorgeous ass to me. A string thong ran from her waist to disappear between those incredible globes! I vowed once again to visit my aunt during the week!

I wondered if we were done. Neither of us had cum. I certainly hadn't and I assumed mom hadn't either. Or she had been amazingly quiet and still if she had. I stood, safely now that no one was there to see the cucumber in my shorts! Well, no one besides mom!

She turned from the front door and took a few steps into the living room.

"Sit in your father's chair." She ordered brusquely.

I stared at her with a bit of surprise. No one but dad sat there!

"I said sit! And drop those shorts!" Mom demanded fiercely. Her eyes were emerald fire!

Uh ... okay!

My shorts and boxers hit the floor and my ass flew into dad's leather recliner.

My dick stood proudly if a bit worn from the night's activities. Mom's glance down was briefer than I would have thought it would be considering her professed love for it. Her eyes travelled up my body until they locked with mine. It was like looking into twin volcanoes!

Mom lifted her dress and climbed on top of me while facing me.

"Fuck me hard!" She growled fiercely.

I would gladly comply even though she was the one on top!

Mom pressed her body so tight against me I thought she might merge our bodies. I didn't think I would look as good in her dress as she did! Her lips began working on my face and neck, covering me with steamy kisses, some even making it to my lips. I once again plunged in her dripping pussy, the hours I had filled it not loosening it one bit! I was thankful for the time she spent doing kegel exercises that kept her this tight!

I jerked my hips and ass upwards to thrust hard into mom's womb.

She cried out. Not loudly, but she wasn't trying to keep her silence either.

Her own hips returned my thrust with identical or more force. With a dozen strokes, we were both equally fucking each other. As fierce and primal as we ever had. I held mom tight as I drilled up in her boiling channel. Her hands clutched my shoulders as she buried her face into my neck to cover her whimpering gasps. It was fortunate that she was so wet, as the friction we created might have caused us to spontaneously combust and burn the house down otherwise. She wasn't so wet that she could douse the fire we both had for each other.

The hours on the loveseat had gotten us so turned on and worked up, and now that we were able to vent that lust, we were like an inferno. Two infernos! Two, which combined and fueled the other until we were beyond white-hot!

Neither of our orgasms took long in arriving. As mom cried out into my shoulder, I filled her with torpedoes of hot semen! I kept cumming and cumming in mom's quivering cunt as she bucked through her own overwhelming orgasm.

Mine slowly finished leaking out of my dick and mom was able to regain some breath, but neither of us was done by any means. We kept going as if we hadn't just had our most powerful orgasms, as if we were still on the brink of our release. This was certainly true for me, as I could feel my balls still burning with need. Mom suddenly started convulsing again as a second wave of bliss swept her away.

"Keep fucking me lover! Fuck me forever!" She yelled in a whisper.

I wordlessly agreed and complied.

Within minutes mom was again cumming as hard as the first time. I was nearing another myself!

We weren't man and woman having sex anymore. We weren't animals ferociously mating either. We were more primal than that. We were the ocean beating down on the land's shore. We were the lava causing the waves to burst into steam. The forest fire that consumes everything in its wake. The earthquake that shakes and leaves the landscape ruined and yet new and fresh.

I had cum a second time and mom was in the midst of a chain of orgasms that rattled her like machine gun fire as I felt my dick finally begin to wilt. I managed to stay erect enough for mom to finish herself. She lay atop me as we struggled to breathe. We kissed regardless of the need for oxygen. Our lips joining was more important than breath right then.

Mom stayed there as I shrank out of her cum-filled vagina, my essence trailing my dick from her hole. I hugged mom loosely, the sweat that covered us both mixing on our chests. Her eyes looked worn but still burned like the sun on a July day, warming me with her gaze. How could I want anyone besides this lovely lady?

Many minutes later, we were able to move more than our eyes or our lips, not that we wanted to get up.

Mom slowly rolled off me and I squeaked as I rose off the sweat-soaked leather.

"Should we dry it?" I asked. A nonsensically normal question after what we had just performed there.

Mom strode to the kitchen, returned with a dishtowel, and gave dad's chair a quick wipe down. Even that simple action was beautiful to me, like a butterfly fluttering on a breeze-kissed leaf. Mom saw my look and she gave a demure smile in return. She didn't bother returning the towel, merely balling it up and tossing it towards the other room, heedless of where it landed. Much as her life had recently become.

Her eyes bore into me as she started to walk towards the hall and ultimately, her bedroom. I followed, unable to break that look. Our fingers were still touching, a small part of us that hadn't separated. I felt like I had when I had walked my first girlfriend home, all shy and innocent. We got to her closed bedroom door and the impression of dropping her off at her house strengthened.

"This is good night." Mom felt the vibe too. She turned to gaze at me.

"I guess so." I looked at the floor then up at her face. Her angelically beautiful face. "Tonight was ... I have no words mom."

"Yeah. It was ... nice." Mom gave the understatement of the year! No, the millennium!

She looked at me with a curious glance.

"What?" I asked.

"I think I may have given you a hickey!" She giggled much like the young girl she seemed right then.

"What? Really?" I said with surprise, but also pride.

"You'll have to try to hide that."

I gave her a frown.

"That never works mom. I'll just have to make up a story about the amazing girl that gave it to me!" I teased back.

"Oh, Jeremy ..." Mom started but I interrupted her with my mouth. She melted into my lips.

It wasn't long, maybe ten minutes, before we broke and she looked at the closed door beside us.

"We need to get to bed."

"I want to sleep with you again mom." I blurted out.

"After what we just did?" Mom's eyes flickered between both of mine.

"Not that. I just want to sleep next to you. Feel your warmth, your skin beside me. To wake up with you next to me."

"I want that too Jeremy." She kissed my cheek so quickly I barely felt it. Mom then grabbed her doorknob and with a longing look at me, turned, entered her room, and silently shut her door.

I stood there for a few minutes, remembering the warmth of her lips on mine. I put my hand on the cheek she had kissed. I looked down and realized I was standing outside my parent's bedroom door with no clothing below my waist!

I went back to the living room, picked up my clothes, and trudged upstairs, still naked save for my shirt.

Sleep came quickly and blissfully.

Thanks for reading this continuing tale. I hope you enjoyed it. I welcome all comments, messages, and suggestions. A few previous suggestions have been incorporated into the story so far, and maybe yours will be next! Also, please vote, as it tells me how you felt about my story.

Until the next chapter!

Onedragon

1...345678