On the Loveseat Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was willing to eat my aunt's pussy with Margie anytime!

Or, even without her!

Aunt Jess had other ideas, as she usually did.

"Not today. I want you to eat me while he fucks my ass again."

She said it with almost no emotion in her words, as if she was listing options on a used car.

"What? Anal? I didn't know you went for that Jess." Margie looked at my aunt with surprise.

"I didn't. Until Jeremy got me thinking of it. I gave him my anal virginity." Her tone hadn't altered. She almost seemed not to be interested.

"Really?" Margie glanced at me with renewed interest.

"It was new to me too!" I said defensively.

"Emily is a very lucky girl, or woman." She said with a hint of accusations still. "Why would a girl give all this up? You sound like quite the keeper."

"She's not the first to split up with me for no apparent reason, so there must be something wrong with me." I explained.

"More than one?"

"I had a girlfriend named V, I mean, Veronica. We never actually had sex, but she's the one that I learned to eat pussy from. Told me we needed to see other people too."

"I could be other people this time." Margie offered, but there was an undercurrent that she had finally accepted that it was a futile attempt.

"Margie." Aunt Jess looked sternly at her friend. "I've met this girl. I think this is the real thing. I don't want you standing in the way of real love just because you can't find it yourself."

Aunt Jessica was showing emotion in her words now, her tone attacking Margie like a viper.

"Probably because I always come on too hard for most people." Margie seemed to shrink into herself with Aunt Jess's offensive tone.

"But I love you anyways!" Aunt Jess leaned over and kissed Margie on the cheek. "And not just because you eat my puss so well! If I didn't love dick so much ..."

"You and me both!" Margie's voice grew more cheerful.

"And speaking of dick, we need to get this one back into action!"

Aunt Jessica turned towards me with a lusty smile.

"I suppose the two of us will have to suck you hard again huh?" She asked as if I might have a problem with that.

"I guess, if you have too." I glanced between the two of them like a condemned man.

A man condemned to have two hot redheads suck his dick hard again so that he could fuck one of them in the world's most beautiful ass!

I don't know how I suffer this torment that fate has given to me!

"Lie back Jeremy. Let Margie and I get this thing huge again."

And the two of them commenced to sharing in licking over every bit of my dick. They both may be expert pussy lickers, but they were also equally talented in reviving a dick, especially one that was as ready to get back into action as they were in getting it there! It only took the two tongues a dozen minutes to have me as hard as ever. This didn't stop them from continuing their hungry slurping on my cock as if I might get even bigger and harder if they kept going.

"Enough girls! If you keep going, you'll be cleaning me up instead of me filling your ass!"

"Ooo! We can't have that, as tempting as that also sounds!" Aunt Jess cried.

"You'll have to fuck my ass one day. I've never done it either. I can't believe that you get that in Jess's ass! I need to see this for myself!" Margie exclaimed excitedly, almost like a little kid.

"Let me get some lube." Aunt Jess got up quickly and left the room for a minute.

She returned and handed the tube to her friend. My aunt then got on her hands and knees.

"Coat him real good Margie, then squirt some on me."

Margie did coat me real good, taking more time than required to slick me up as she stroked my raging cock in her tight fist.

"Don't jerk him off Margie!" Aunt Jess scolded when she looked back at what her friend was doing. "I need that cock in my ass!"

Need?

Aunt Jessica needed me to fuck her most gorgeous ass?

I suddenly had the same need myself!

"Get under her Margie! Let's make my Aunt Jess cum like crazy!"

"Ooo! Yes please!" cried Aunt Jess.

"I can't wait to eat you Jess with your nephew's big cock pounding your ass before my eyes!" Margie scrambled beneath my aunt as I placed the head of my cock at the lubed starburst entrance.

The sight of Aunt Jessica's perfectly formed spheres of flesh entranced me once again. I grabbed a cheek in each hand and squeezed. Whether it was from my groping hands, Margie's tongue exploring her pussy, or my dick about to enter her sphincter, Aunt Jess let out a low moan. I took that as my cue to pierce that tight back door.

"Oh! Fuck!" She gasped.

"Damn! That is sexy as hell!" Margie exclaimed from below. "His cock is going in your ass!"

That ass was squeezing the crap out of my cock!

It felt incredible, but it was like pushing my dick into dry mud. Or what I imagined what that would feel like.

"Fuck my ass Jeremy! Shove that whole cock in my asshole!" Aunt Jessica called out.

That was my intent!

"Oh God! He's doing it! His huge cock is in your ass Jess!"

"Fuck! It feels so good! Pound your auntie's ass Jeremy! Show Margie what an ass fucking looks like! And get back to licking my cunt bitch! I want your tongue on my clit with his cock in my asshole!"

Wow!

Aunt Jess was getting quite riled up!

I had finally bottomed out (as you could say) and I paused deep inside her while Aunt Jessica's colon milked my cock and I lovingly kneaded that fine ass.

"His whole cock is buried in you Jess! Damn, I can't believe it!" Margie gurgled with her mouth deep in pussy.

"Fuck me! Fuck this ass that you love so much! Fill me with your big cock!" Aunt Jess shouted.

I pulled back until I was almost out and then shoved forward until I was again planted deep.

"Ooooo!" Aunt Jess screamed.

"It sounds like you're killing her!" Margie protested.

"No! It feels so fuck-king good!" My aunt yelled. "Just wait til he fucks your ass!"

I then made my aunt incapable of intelligible speech as I began to jackhammer in her very tight ass. I felt as if that if I stopped my motion that my dick would be stuck if I did. I didn't want that, so I pumped vigorously between those beautiful butt cheeks.

I grunted as my sweat poured from my skin, my hands moved to Aunt Jess's hips for better grip and Margie's took their place on those full buttocks. The only sounds were the wet slapping sound of my fucking, the heavy breathing of the three of us, and the constant moaning 'oh's of Aunt Jess. I can't say that I was giving her my all, as I was already somewhat wore out, but what I was giving her seemed to be enough as she wailed out that she was about to cum. Margie licking her clit adding to whatever I was lacking.

"Oh! Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming! Keep licking my clit! Just like that, just like thaaaat!" She shrieked as she came hard.

I felt my own need building and continued to pound my aunt's ass as she shook through her orgasm, her curvy figure rattling like a screen door in a windstorm. Margie reached around and grabbed my balls as they were getting ready to empty and then I felt her tongue on the underside of my nuts. That sent me off and I unleashed a torrent of cum into Aunt Jessica's ass.

I was spent and worn, falling back from the two women even before I finished shooting my seed, the last blast landing on the slick skin of that beautiful ass and the remaining dribbles running down my already wilting dick. I lay on the floor with my chest heaving and stared at the ceiling.

"That was so hot I am tempted to let you do that to me someday! Clearly not today though as you look wiped out." Margie said excitedly. Then she saw my white cum slowly dripping on Aunt Jess's butt cheek.

"Oh!" She wriggled out from beneath my aunt to reach her tongue to lick up my offering. "You have some of the tastiest cum I've ever had!"

I didn't know how to respond to that so I just smiled back at her.

Aunt Jess fell, or rolled to her side to lie beside her friend and looked over to where I lay prone.

"I'm so glad you visited today!" She panted.

"So am I." I felt like I would just lay there until school tomorrow.

"So am I." Margie agreed. "I'm even more jealous of Emily now. Big cock, great pussy muncher, ass fucker, and you're even a little bit cute."

I didn't want to be cute!

The other three great, but not cute!

That was for little girls. Jojo was cute, not me!

But I was too tired to protest. Besides, if I did get to fuck Margie's plump ass one day or even just her pussy again, she could call me whatever she wanted I guess.

"Jeremy. Take a quick shower before you go home. You reek of sex." Aunt Jess wrinkled her nose at me as I rose, even though she was in much the same condition as me. "You don't want your dad to find out you've been over her fucking his sister-in-law's ass! Or my friend either!" She said with a glance at Margie.

"I don't know your father. You can tell him whatever you want about me. Especially if that means you can come over and do this again."

As much as I enjoyed most of the time here, there was still her nagging accusations that haunted me. I wasn't in a hurry to repeat our discussion.

"Margie, leave him alone. When he's done in the shower we'll take one too."

"We can all fit in there together Jess. One last bit of fun?" Margie's voice bordered on pleading.

"I don't think Jeremy is capable of anymore fun, are you?" Aunt Jess turned from Margie to me and the look she gave me almost dared me to contradict her.

"Much as I would love to, no, I think I feel like a nap right now." I said tactfully. I mean, I always wanted more sex, especially with Aunt Jess, but I knew that this was her way of letting me bow out gracefully. I did need to get home to eat.

"A nice cold shower will help revive you. Go on." Aunt Jess came over to me and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

If Margie hadn't been there, I would have prolonged that kiss, and probably had gotten revived in more ways than one!

But I relented and trudged to the bathroom. I took a quick refreshing shower, and afterward I did I felt much better. I returned and retrieved my clothes to the penetrating stares of the two redheads. They appeared to be sizing up my capability for any more action. I hastily dressed while they watched me, and with a goodbye kiss to each of them, I left and headed home.

I got home just after my father did. Mom gave me a curious stare but didn't ask about where I had been. I would have admitted to her what I'd been doing if I had had a chance to do so privately. Dad, on the other hand, asked with fatherly interest.

"I was with a couple of ... girls." I answered him. I saw mom's eyebrow rise at that.

"A couple of girls huh? One of them the one that gave you that hickey?" Dad grinned at me as if he'd been in on some private joke between us.

"No. It wasn't either of them." I avoided making eye contact with mom. Not that I was hiding anything from her, but I didn't want to reveal anything about the truth of the now-purplish bruise on my neck.

"You doing any fooling around with these two?" Dad asked, not really accusatory but not just curiosity either.

I hesitated before answering.

"Some."

"You have to be careful when you start messing around with too many women at a time." Dad sounded like he was speaking from experience. I couldn't imagine dad with a bevy of girls. I mean, he was practically ignoring the one he had right now.

"Oh, I agree completely." I gave the briefest glance at mom but she was looking at my father then. "One, or two, is more than enough for me."

Mom's eyes turned to me and I met them firmly.

"Well, two can still be trouble." Dad continued.

"I know. But these two, the two that I'm ... seeing, they already know about each other." I said calmly, nervous about what I was revealing. "They seem to be okay with it."

"Oh? Really?" Dad asked in surprise. "How did you manage that?"

It seemed like he really wanted to know. Like I might impart some valuable information to him.

"Well ... they are sisters. It's not like I would be able to keep anything from either of them."

Dad actually choked up at my answer, coughing a few times before recovering.

"Sisters?" He stared at me as if seeing me for the first time. "What a lucky guy you are. Nevertheless, you still should be careful. You could get them both mad at you and lose them both."

Dad's tone sounded incredulous at my claim.

"Oh, I doubt it. These are the best sisters that a guy could know!" I responded enthusiastically with a piercing look towards my mom. Her eyes darted from mine guiltily. She was smiling though.

"I'll still warn you to be careful. You never know how these things can blow up in your face. Trust me." Dad then went to the kitchen and mom and I stood there awkwardly trying not to acknowledge the other in any overt way.

Later, after dinner and I was in my room idling on the internet, mom came up and knocked on my open door as if I hadn't seen her standing there. She closed the door as she entered.

I didn't know what her intentions were, but I sensed that they didn't include sex.

Even as my dick was rising with mom's presence.

Mom hadn't indicated that her monthly friend had left town so I ignored its pleas.

"You do have to be careful Jeremy. Saying so much to your father. So close to the truth."

"I didn't say anything that would make him suspect mom. Probably the last thing that he would guess now." I answered.

"It was still a risky thing to tell him. Sisters?"

"Hot sisters!" I corrected her.

Mom smiled secretively and seductively.

"I did find it exciting for you to be telling Justin about your two girlfriends. It got me turned on."

She took a step closer to me and pressed her mouth to mine. Her heat overflowed to me as we passionately kissed for minutes. Or hours.

After we reluctantly pulled apart, she asked me about my afternoon. She wondered who the second woman was as she had assumed that I'd gone to her sister's, even though I suspected that she had known that it was Margie. I gave the quick details, especially over Margie's suspicions of us. Mom didn't like it either, but she didn't see anything sinister in the intent of Aunt Jess's friend.

"I don't think she'd report us or anything. If she were so inclined, she would have already. No, I think all she wants is more of this." Mom patted my stiff dick tenderly.

"But that is already reserved for someone else." I said.

"Thank you dear. However, would it be so terrible to give Margie what she wants? What Jess and I want." Mom studied me, her emerald eyes smoldering with green fire.

"Mom. You ... and Jess ... are all I need." I answered defensively.

"Jeremy ..." She trailed off, her eyes falling to the floor.

I stared back at her.

Whatever thought she had been about to voice, it went unsaid.

"I need to get back downstairs." Her eyes flicked over mine.

She made to leave, then turned and kissed me again, her tongue trailing on my lower lip. She took two steps to the closed door like a fleeing prisoner. Her hand paused on the doorknob before pulling it open quickly and leaving without another glance.

And once more, my mother left me standing in my room with a woody in my pants!

Mom wasn't home when I returned from school the next day.

I was curious, but not worried.

I mean, it's not as if I expected to have my mom waiting to blow me every day when I got home from school!

I loved that she did, but it was unreasonable to think I would get one every day.

That I had my mom sucking my dick at all was beyond expectations. Even if it was becoming my norm.

I was making myself a sandwich when mom, Johnny, and Jojo arrived. I gave mom a curious glance. She returned it with a stern frown. She was wearing black slacks that hugged her ass and a grey pullover sweater that clung to her breasts. My eyes were as snug on her as were her clothes.

While my siblings were rushing upstairs to put away their backpacks, mom approached me as I chewed my snack.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here when you got home. I had some errands to do, and I picked up your brother and sister from school. You can't expect me to be here every day awaiting your arrival." Her tone was almost a rebuke, but her eyes smoldered with need.

"I understand. You still have mom things to do." I said between mouthfuls. Then I added with a lighter tone. "But why not?"

Mom smiled at this and gave me a peck on the cheek before her other two children came stampeding down the stairs asking for their own snacks. Mom gave me another smile that bid me farewell. I went up to my room while my siblings ate their cookies, did homework on the living room floor, and watched cartoons on the TV. I became immersed in a video game on my computer, barely hearing dad come home, and only paused it when I was called for dinner.

With mom still out of commission with her red friend and not expecting anything while the others were around, I returned to my game after dinner. A short while later, mom appeared at my door. I glanced up at her from my desk, but continued playing.

"I want to make up for earlier." She said quieter than normal.

"Make up for what?" I asked without looking away from my monitor.

"For not being here." Mom said with a glance at the floor. She was being circumspect about something.

"I said I didn't expect you to suck me every day when I get home. I may have teased you, but I really don't. It's okay mom." I told her sincerely, glancing at her. Not that I would turn down her apology BJ!

"Can I blow you because I want to?" She said with a bold stare at me.

Like I would refuse her!

"Well, sure." I replied. I paused to swivel around to face her.

"I didn't think you would argue." She said.

Then she surprised me by telling me to keep playing my game. I didn't see how I could manage that if she was between my knees. Mom fell to her knees and crawled under my desk while I stared agog at her. She worked my pants open and down enough to allow my rising dick free.

"Now go back to playing." Mom said as she began to lick my cock with slow languid strokes.

I couldn't as I was staring at my wonderful mother working her tongue on my stiffening dick!

"Jeremy." Mom said looking up at me from beneath my desk with her irises half-hidden beneath her eyelids. "Your game."

I struggled to tear my eyes from this vision of beauty contained.

I rolled my office chair back nearly into its original position, only slightly farther out with mom now almost hidden. I glanced at my lap and mom's wavy brown hair that filled it. I was all too conscious of every movement she was making unseen as her hand gripped me, and her tongue and lips caressed me so sensuously.

"Damn mom!" I exclaimed loudly. "This is ... incredibly hot!"

"You just use your mouse to play your game and I'll use my mouth to play with your ... joystick!" Her voice said with the slight echo of her cramped space.

"Like I could focus with you down there!" I said.

I unpaused my game and then immediately saved it in case I twitched and made some stupid move because my mom was sucking my dick!

OMG!

It was like a surreal experience, two of the things that I enjoyed most. Playing video games and having sex! Together they were bizarre. Concentrating on one with the other going on was very difficult. As I'm sure I don't need to say!

Mom was clearly savoring what she was doing and was in no hurry to make me finish. As I calmed from the initial thrill of mom blowing me while under my desk, I began just to enjoy her ministrations and could pay more attention to my game. I'm sure this allowed her to get me closer to the edge numerous times than if I hadn't been partially distracted by something so nonsexual. The slurping and wet sucking sounds from below added a strange dissonance to the blasters shooting and screams of dying aliens from my speakers.