On the Loveseat Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onedragon
Onedragon
1,374 Followers

"Don't you like them there? I love 'em myself." I gave a firm squeeze and released those fabulous orbs.

"I do, but ...," Mom could think of no excuse.

"It's okay mom, I know." I slipped past her as she hadn't moved. "See you in a bit, sexy!" I called out as I went out the back door.

I hopped our back fence and cut through Mr. Williams's yard. I heard his yapping little mutt in the house protesting my intrusion but was soon behind me as walked down the street. I had no certain amount of time to kill, I could just as easily have stayed home and told dad that our game had been cut short, but I wanted nothing for dad to suspect. Besides, it was nice out, even though I had spent that morning on the links with dad.

I kind of wished that I had made plans with some friends. It was a perfect afternoon for some b-ball. I could head over to the park and check out the courts. I'm sure I could join in a game. I did end up making my way to the local park where the courts were located and I watched a group of middle-age men play. They weren't bad for old men. I also did notice a few cute young girls, one or two that glanced my way too, but having just had amazing sex with my mom, I had little interest in them. I did smile back as it seemed the personable thing to do.

After forty-five minutes, I decided to return home, whether dad and my brother and sister were home yet.

In a matter of perfect timing, I saw dad's SUV coming down the street as I came down the block. I wiped pretend sweat from my brow as a cover before they were close enough to see that my skin was dry. I waved as dad pulled in the driveway and my siblings clambered out.

"Jeremy, Jeremy. We went golfing! Golfing is fun!" Jojo cried exuberantly.

"It wasn't golf Jojo. It was mini-golf. It's totally different." Johnny corrected her.

"No it's not. It was golf, wasn't it daddy?" My sister asked our father as he shut his door.

"Yes it is honey. Johnny, don't upset your sister. Let's go see if your mother has anymore of those Popsicles for you two." Dad looked at me with a curious stare. "Good game?"

"Yeah. We actually didn't play that long. Billy got a hamstring and then teams weren't even and we all got to talking and stuff." I lied.

"Stuff being girls?" Dad asked with a knowing sly grin.

"Well, you know ..." I said and nonchalantly shrugged my shoulders.

"Don't you have enough female problems?" He asked and grabbed my shoulder with a father's affection.

I just grinned back at him and said nothing more.

Dad and I followed the other two into the house and found mom with her head wrapped up in a towel and a cotton bathrobe wrapped around her. I glanced at her with a questioning look. She turned her eyes from me.

"Daddy said we can have posicles mommy!" Jojo said as if giving mom a directive.

"Oh did he? Before dinner?" Mom looked at dad firmly.

"One won't hurt them." He said stoically.

Mom gave dad another long look and then went to the kitchen to get my clamoring siblings their promised treat. I even accepted one when mom looked at me.

"So how was your bath dear? Your skin has a glow about it." Dad asked sounding interested.

I held my face in place at that comment.

Mom glanced at me with a meaningful look.

"I'm using a new skin cream that I just loove!" Mom raved to her husband.

I nearly choked on my Popsicle.

"Jeremy, why don't you go get your sister cleaned up and I'll finish getting dinner ready." Mom said to me. I could see her holding back her response to her statement to dad. "Johnny, go wash your hands too."

We each went about our ways.

I burst out laughing in the bathroom and Jojo stared at me in confusion. She asked what was funny. I told her it was just something that mommy had said. Her confused look remained.

Dinner was ready twenty minutes later, mom was in her jeans and yellow top again (if she had ever removed them!), and we all sat down as a nice normal family.

Was any family normal?

That night mom and I were barely able to steal a quick kiss a few times, groping at each other as we did so. I went to bed and received no visit before I fell into a dreamless sleep.

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment or suggestion and as always please vote!

Note: Should I update the synopsis from chapter 10? Or is it unnecessary? Let me know.

Onedragon

Onedragon
Onedragon
1,374 Followers