On The Prowl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teaque
teaque
7 Followers

"Yeah, right." I fixed the seat and left. I really wanted to smack her on the ass but didn't. These women were just a little too confident and pleased with themselves. I decided to put them in their place if I could. I'd bide my time. If not tonight then another time.

I sat down in the studio while Dara gave the girls their props and told them what she wanted. Then it was my turn to get into the shot only now my dick was soft and hanging down. Maybe that's good enough for Dara's. "George, get it up. We need you fully erect for this shot." So, there I was playing with myself in front of three women, two of them as naked as me.

"Hey, what about them? Shouldn't their nipples be hard and sticking out, too?"

There was a pause in the action as Dara thought about it. "Thanks, George. That's a mistake on my part. Girls, work your nipples. If you need it there're ice cubes in the refrigerator."

It's so much harder to get aroused when you're doing it on purpose. Of course, it helps to see women fondling themselves but, even so... . "Say, I'm having a little trouble here. I could use some help or it might be a while." Ann Marie came over and asked how much help I wanted. Just as she wrapped her hand around my cock Dara yelled out for her to stop. She didn't want our oiled skins messed up. Annie looked up at me, smiled and promised me more, later. With that she gave my cock a hard squeeze before letting go. Well, maybe this shit was going to pay off after all! That thought helped me get it up.

"Alright everyone, strike the poses we talked about and hold them while I adjust everything." After a few minutes of fiddling Dara looked up and said, "Okay, here we go." After just a few shots she told the girls to move through several poses and attitudes but had me hold still. The girls are moving around and the lights are flashing like crazy until she stopped and told us to take a break.

Dara was studying the shots on her laptop when Annie came over and asked if I liked posing. I'm a little tall and she's a little short. I stepped off the platform so the difference wouldn't be so great and said that it was my first time but was enjoying it so far. Apparently they don't get to work with guys that often and were enjoying themselves. "Are you speaking for Julie, too?" She said she was but I had to check it out for myself, after all, Julie's the attached one.

"Hey, Julie. Is this working for you?" She looked over at me and then down at my dick (it was nearly its normal size and fading fast), and then back at me. She wasn't sure what I was asking so I helped her out. "Ann Marie said you guys don't work with guys that often. Are you okay with it?"

"Oh, sure. I grew up with older and younger brothers. I have a husband and two little boys at home. Seeing another dick is not very remarkable. I'm very comfortable around dicks, after all I've lived with them my whole life." She laughed as she said it.

"How does that work, you posing naked with guys? I mean, with a husband and all?"

"He knows I pose nude for Dara. He's happy that my body looks as good as it does and proud that a photographer thinks so, too. He's never happy when I pose with men but I tell him it's very professional and he has nothing to worry about. He's met Dara and Annie, and the other girls. He's seen the studio so he knows that what I'm telling him is true. He's even been here during some shoots. He likes to do that. He thinks Annie's sexy and it's a turn on for him when she's doing her thing with nothing on. She and I have a little fun with him when he's here. She always makes sure she goes over and talks to him at some point. Naked, of course."

"Is it true?"

"What?"

"It all being very professional, and all? I mean, I have a hard time believing you can spend a couple of hours naked with men and not feel something. Sex is sex, and if you're attracted to someone well something's got to happen especially when you're all naked to start with, right?"

"Well, of course that's true. You guys can't hide your reaction when you're attracted to someone. It's kind of hard not to notice an erection. We're lucky. If we're attracted it only shows in our eyes. I deal with it by keeping it light. Like you rubbing your dick on me in the bathroom and me ignoring it."

"Hey, no. That was an accident. It's so tight in there it would have been hard not to rub up against you."

"Yeah, sure. You could have turned your back to me instead. See, you're starting to blush and your dick is getting hard. I had it right all along. Look, I'm going to have to work to keep it light. You're an attractive man in ways that I like so let's just keep it light, okay? Here, look in my eyes. You can see what I'm talking about." I looked and there was something there. I'm not sure what but it was a softened look with fire deep inside. Then I did something foolish. It just happened. I didn't think about it until after I already reached up and felt her breast. As my hand closed over it I softly rolled and pinched her nipple between my thumb and finger. When she didn't pull away, I leaned in and kissed her. As I came closer her dreamy eyes closed and didn't open until after I pulled back. "See, that's what I mean. Let's just keep it light."

I didn't realize it but I still had my hand on her breast and was softly playing with her nipple. She reached up to push my hand away when I pushed hers away, instead. She could have backed away but didn't. I leaned in and kissed her nipple and then letting her go with a gentle squeeze I stepped back and said, "Okay, Julie." But I knew we would be fucking each other senseless before long. She was simply too attractive and responsive to me.

Dara told us to get cleaned up. She wanted to see how well we looked together clean. By now it was getting late and I was going to call it quits to get something to eat. But, Dara was right; I had to get the oil off and cleaned up first. There was a shower off the bathroom. One of those industrial types with several shower heads. We all headed back there and started getting the oil off. Before stepping into the shower Annie sat down on the toilet and started to pee. Wow, these girls were something.

Julie and I stepped into the shower and after getting the temperature right I asked if she wanted me to wash her back. She wanted to do mine so we made a deal. I made sure my soapy hands got into the crack of her ass. For a mother of two she sure had a nice firm ass. I liked it. After spending too much time there she told me to switch. She was really enjoying scrubbing me down. She said she liked showering here because there was plenty of room for more than one person. Just then Annie came in and joined us. Seeing that Julie had my back she came over and asked me to do hers. No problem. I made sure the crack of her ass was clean as well. She turned around and started scrubbing my chest. It wasn't long before she had a firm grip on my dick. It was more like stroking than scrubbing it but it felt good enough to let her continue. After she got my cock and balls clean I went over to one of the benches and started on my legs. She followed me over and poked me in the ass as I bent over. I jumped and she laughed. Then she asked me to get her legs when I finished mine.

She sat on the bench next to my foot and moved it to her lap. "Here, let me get your feet and legs." She cleaned and kissed every toe before going to my calf. I started to get hard when she washed my thighs. Bent over like she was, she was in the best position to take me in her mouth. Have you ever had your thighs stroked while getting a blowjob? I recommend it. She was bringing me close when she stopped and said, "Okay, now it's my turn." Instead of standing up she turned and lay down. With her hands above her head, her legs spread and her knees bent was she asking me to wash her or fuck her? If Julie wasn't there shampooing her hair I would have fucked her. But, I did the next best thing. I gave her a massage as well as washed her. A lot of that time was spent on her breasts and pussy. It's very important to get a pussy's inside very clean. I didn't overlook it.

Annie was slowly moving around and making soft noises when Julie came over and checked the action out while drying her hair. After a moment or two she reached down and put a hand on the back of my head, leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and said, "Don't forget your hair." Then she straightened up and moved to Annie's head. Leaning down she gave her a lingering kiss on the lips and said, "You, too, Sweetheart," as she caressed Annie's hair. Did I just see what I saw? Do these two have a thing going on? Holy shit! This could get exciting.

I stopped jerking Ann Marie and told her we needed to finish up and get to the studio. When we got there Dara looked pissed off. You must be really clean. You took long enough."

I said, "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Me, too."

"Okay, let's get you under the lights. Take any pose. I'm just checking the lights and you skin contrasts. She took a couple of shots and then went to the laptop. After a minute or too, she said, "Okay, Julie. Darken your tan for next time. I don't care how you do it, sun, tanning salon or spay on, just a shade or two darker. Annie, you and George are fine. Keep it that way. George, shave yourself next time. It was okay with all the oil. It doesn't look as good as it could without it. We need you to be as bald as Ann Marie and Julie are."

Next time? Was I signing up for a long-term gig? "I've never shaved myself before. I don't know how. I'm afraid I'll cut myself."

"Oh, don't be a baby. Just do it, get some help or I'll do it. I can guarantee you don't want that. I might be worse than you."

I turned to Julie and raised an eyebrow. "How about it Julie? I'll buy you and Ann Marie dinner tonight?" I wanted to find out more about them and this photography thing.

"Sure, I'll shave you, Georgie and dinner sounds good, too. I'm starved. How about you, Annie? Good. Hey, Dara, when do you want us back, same time next week? Okay."

We dressed, in front of each other. I enjoyed the action. They acted like I wasn't even there. Oh, they were just too cool and sure of themselves for their own good. Somehow, someway, someplace they were going to get theirs and I'm just the man to give it to them.

We left Dara to clean and close. She invited herself to our dinner and said she'd meet us there. I let the three of them pick where we were going. We hopped in Julie's car. I sat in the back, and we headed out. They picked some dive that, according to them, had great fish and chips (for you Southerners, that's deep fried fish [not catfish] and French fries). We ordered and while waiting for their wine and my beer I started grilling them.

"You know, sometimes things aren't what they seem. For instance, what was that kissing in the shower all about? I mean, both of you seem to be normal healthy girls, as far as I can tell. It caught me off guard. What am I missing here?" The drinks showed up giving them time to think how to answer.

When Ann Marie looked at Julie, Julie shrugged her shoulders and said, "You go ahead, Annie."

"Well, Julie and I go back a long ways."

"Dara said that last night only she included herself as well."

"That's true. Along with a couple of other girls, and we kind of hit it off in middle school and have been best friends ever since. With school sports, sleepovers, shared vacations and stuff, it's kind of hard not to get to know each other well, really well, if you get my meaning. We went through puberty together, God, that was horrible, dating, experimentation and exploration, and losing our virginity together. Along the way we found out, first hand, what the other likes. Let me tell you exactly what I mean. Julie can get me off harder and faster than anyone else. But, guys are still our main thing. I was married for a few years and loved it. Julie's married and has no plans to leave her husband or men, either. Like me, she loves having a nice hard dick pumping its cum in her more than anything. We still get each other off, it's comfortable and familiar, but not as much as we used to. We only do it now when Dara calls for it in her studio. You know, when she's taking pictures."

"And, very good pictures they are at that," Dara said as she joined us.

"So, you do sex on camera. Is that where tonight's going? Dara, just what do you do with the pictures you take?"

"The erotica stuff I sell. They're mostly picked up by print media and Internet sites that specialize in high concept and art images. The sex stuff goes to those into porn. I run a couple of sites myself, one of each type. Believe me, finding models and taking the pictures is the easy part. Updating and maintaining those sites is where all the work is."

"How do you make your money?"

"Outright sales and advertising."

"What are your costs?"

"I'm lucky that Charley let's me use the studio after hours for nothing. If I use it during the day it's a flat hourly rate. The models get paid according to what I can afford and their earning potential for me."

"Oh, so I'm getting paid for tonight's pictures?"

"No. Tonight was like an audition. After I see what I can get with you I'll decide if you're what I'm looking for. If you are then you'll sign a model release and get paid every time you work for me."

"So, when will you know if you want me for real?"

"I already know. You came through camera very well this evening. Enough so we're doing it again next week, right?"

"What about the sex stuff?"

"Oh, don't worry about that. There'll be plenty. One thing, though, it's very important that you don't get off until I tell you. I can't have you walking around with a limp dick when you're on the clock."

Ann Marie and Julie were sipping their wine looking at me while Dara was talking. The fish and chips arrived. We stopped talking and started eating. Dara ordered wine and a salad.

Between bites I asked for background information on Ann Marie and Dara. It turns out the modeling is what caused Annie's divorce. He didn't like the idea of her getting naked and nasty with men and women. From his point of view, publishing the results was more than he could handle. Can't say I blame him. Of course, this meant she was on the rebound, a bad place for her and me to be. I don't want to get involved with someone that's needy. They suffocate you.

Dara's another story. She's divorced and has been for some time. Her thing is girls. While the others enjoy women but are clearly heterosexual, Dara prefers girls. She will occasionally do a guy just like a vegetarian will have a hamburger every now and then for the protein but her heart belongs to pussy. That's an interesting form of attachment. Maybe I could do her? I wonder what it would be like.

Julie came over to my place during the week to give me a shave. I got the supplies she wanted and met her at the door in shorts. "Hi, Georgie. Are you ready to get really naked? You know, I've been thinking about this since last week and am worried that it's going to be a bigger deal than we planned. I mean, you're hairy all over. We'll have to shave all of you just so you don't look weird with a bald dick and balls in a forest of hair."

It took a long time to shave everything. She even got my armpits. Of course, being a woman, and a very sexually charged one, she saved my cock and balls for last. She worked up to them by shaving my thighs stopping just short of my crotch. That started my hard on. "Georgie, that's good, a hard on makes it easier to shave close in." Just how many cock and balls has she shaved?

I was lying down on my kitchen table at this point when she finally grabbed my dick and started stroking it to make it 'easier.' She started with the clippers to get it down to stubble. Then she let go of my dick. Being an old hand shaving men, she let it flop on my abdomen so she could get to my balls. My dick started shrinking with my anxiety. Girls, there's nothing a guy is more gun shy about than his balls. She started with the clippers, again. It kind of tickled and I jerked in reflex. "You can't do that when I've got a razor in my hand." She took my balls in one hand and rolled them around while clipping. She was pretty good at it. Before long my dick started coming out of hiding as I enjoyed her work.

"Okay, I saved the best for last. Roll over and stick your ass in the air. I'm going to get your ass crack and that little button at the bottom, right up to your balls and then we're done." This could be good or bad. I've never had anyone spend any time down there so I wasn't sure what to expect.

It turns out the crack was pretty straightforward. Of course, I was a little nervous at first but she was done before I knew it. I got real tense when she lathered my asshole. I don't know if she was having fun (at my expense) or just being thorough but she slipped her fingers (first one and then another) in and started wiggling them around. Holy shit. Was she trying to get me off? I'd never felt anything like that before. After the initial shock it started feeling real good. I could feel my balls starting to pull up. It was the damnedest thing. If she hadn't stopped then I'm sure I would have shot my load without ever getting hard. "Just a little trick I learned. I was poking your prostate gland. Did you like it?" Pros..., what? "Now, be very still. I don't want to cut you." Boy, that's just what you want to hear. I set my jaw and bore down. Boy, that's a trick, tensing your body while letting your asshole relax.

She danced around my asshole for only a moment and finished with the hair between it and my balls, and then we were done. "Okay, jump in the shower and rinse all that stuff off. After you've dried off I'll show you how to treat the skin so you don't get a rash and raise bumps.

She was rubbing me down with lotion that made my skin feel real good. The problem was I smelled like a woman. All the stuff they sold had perfume in it. After listening to me complain Julie said she'd bring some stuff in that wasn't perfumed. Of course, she saved my cock and balls for last. She spent a lot of time down there and it soon was clear that she was jerking me off. When I started oozing she changed her attack and talked me through it with, "Come on, Baby. Give me what you've got. That's it. Come on. Come on. Oh, yeah. That's it. Look at you. How much more do you have for me? Oh, Baby, you did good, real good. I'm going to take this home with me." What was she taking, my dick? She took all my cum she caught in her palm and swallowed it. Smiling, she reached up and kissed me on the cheek. "Do the lotion at least one more time before coming to the studio. Bring your shaving gear and I'll give you a final touch up before Dara starts."

Then with a, "Bye, Georgie," she was gone leaving me standing there bare and smooth as the day I was born with a little cum dripping out of my dick. Jesus, she had explored every inch of my body, stuck her fingers in my ass and jerked me off and I hadn't even touched her. What the fuck was I turning into?

I showed up at the studio before Julie to find Ann Marie and Dara already there. Ann Marie had a dressing gown on and was walking around in shower flops. Dara was busy setting up the lights and set for the shoot when she noticed me. "Well, what's it going to be, tame or explicit?

"Well, it all depends on you. You still owe me a date. And, now that I know you do guys, the date has to be a girl/guy thing. If you can't make it then I guess it'll be tame."

"Are you saying that I have to fuck you to get you to have sex with my models? If you are then forget about it."

"No. No. What I'm saying is if we go on a date I don't want my chances hurt by you liking girls, too."

"I can live with that. After all, I did enjoy jerking you with oil, and the time we spent at the bar."

teaque
teaque
7 Followers