On The Prowl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teaque
teaque
7 Followers

"Okay, we're on. And, I guess it's explicit."

"Good. Here's what we're going to do today ... "

It sounded like a whole lot of foreplay to me. That's okay but I was interested to see how the girls would react. About that time Julie walked in with her gym bag and right behind her was some guy. Uh, oh! Maybe that's her husband. What does this mean for Dara's plans?

"Hey, Julie how're you?" She came over to me while the guy went up to Dara and started talking. She was doing most of the talking and his head was bobbing up and down. "Who's the guy?"

"Oh, that's Jimmy. Dara uses him sometime. I guess she plans to have him in today's shoot. Remember, you didn't commit to sex on camera so I'm guessing she's hedging her bets. What did you decide? So, you're going to fuck us. No. He's not my husband. There is something you need to know about Jimmy, he's bisexual. I wonder if Dara's going to have him go both ways?"

Huh? Before I could say anything my dick started yelling, "Oooh, hhhell no!!! I ain't going there!!!"

"That's some bullshit. Dara didn't say anything about me doing a guy, for Christ sakes! She can just forget about it. It ain't happening. I do girls and that's all I do!"

"Well, I'm glad to hear that. I want to know that the guy I'm fucking likes it. Come on Georgie. Let's go shower and I'll touch up your shave. Say, how's your skin? Have the rash and bumps gone away? Good."

We stripped and headed for the showers. Julie brought a robe with her and put it on. Next time (if there is a next time) I should bring one, too. Ann Marie joined us. We scrubbed each other down with a little more care than was needed but no one complained. Jimmy came in when we were almost finished. "Hi, girls. Whose the guy?" He walked over to me (you've got to picture this, two naked guys, one's gay and they're meeting for the first time) with his hand out. "Hi, I'm Jimmy, one of Dara's models." After I introduced myself the bozo steps back and checks me out, top to bottom and then back up. Halfway up he paused to get a good look at my dick. Remember I'm bald now so he can see every fold, wrinkle and vein, the asshole. He returns my gaze and says, "Nice."

Nice? You cocksucker! He'd better keep his distance or it'll be a while before he does any modeling unless Dara's looking for someone with a puffy face. Sensing my mood Julie called me over to the bench for inspection and touch up. When she got to my cock and balls I started getting a hard on. She wanted to know if it was her or Jimmy, the bitch. Oh, am I going to fuck her. When she comes back from la-la land my dick is the only one she's ever gonna want. Her husband's losing her today, Baby. Then we'll see how funny she is. Maybe I'm overreacting here. Well, I'm going to give her a good hard fucking, anyway.

We all dried off before returning to the studio. Julie helped me rub down with the lotion she brought me. Thank God I didn't smell like a whore for the tooty-fruity, anymore. After getting the parts I'd have trouble reaching she headed to the bathroom to fix her hair and makeup. Ann Marie was already there. Over her shoulder she suggested I find out what Dara was planning as she walked away.

Dara said my agreeing to do explicit shots and Jimmy showing up changed what she wanted to do. Oh, really! She said the soft shots might include Jimmy and me, but with no action. Okay, I could do that. Then there would be some girl-girl and guy-girl action. Okay. I could do that. Then she asked me if I was interested in some guy-guy action. I told her 'No' as clearly as I knew how. I guess my real feelings showed because she spent a little time backing away from that and cooling me down. Julie was right. If she could get it, she wanted it. Well, she wasn't getting it with this boy.

Dara spent the first hour doing solo shots of us. With Jimmy and me she wanted us with and without hard ons. The girls helped fluff us. This time it was Ann Marie jerking and blowing me. The damnedest thing happened. I started getting jealous of Jimmy being fluffed by Julie. I mean, all we had ever done was kiss and feel each other up. Now, I'm starting to feel some kind of attachment to her. Attached to an attached woman. Is that fucked up or what? This is so totally unlike me. I fuck women, not feel anything for them.

Jimmy got and held his hard on better than me. Good, that meant less that Julie had to do, and more time for me to enjoy and encourage Ann Marie. She's very good and loves to torment me with her finger flicking in and out of my ass. It wasn't long before I looked like a weather vane and was good to go.

The girls did their solos and were very beautiful in their makeup and the dramatic lighting. Then it was time for a little girl-on-girl action. I really enjoyed this. I've not had much chance to see this stuff live. The girls knew each other well and were getting good responses from each other. Dara was shooting away and the lights were flashing when Ann Marie started orgasming. Julie kept her there, and kept her there as she Oooooed and Aaahhhed, and her body jerked. I started feeling sorry for Annie being out of it for so long but Julie knew her well and brought her down before too long. When Annie returned she was heaving and rubbing her clit while slowly rolling her hips into her hand. Her other hand was pinching and pulling her nipple while Julie caressed the other as she whispered in her ear, and gave her short little kisses. The only way to describe it was I was looking at love. They really did go back a long way.

When they were done they just lay there enjoying the afterglow of a pretty intense fucking. Dara kept on shooting. I was aroused, too. Dara looked at Jimmy and me and suggested we all take a break. Julie did a very nice thing then. She came over, took my hand and dragged me to a love seat. She curled up on my lap and buried her head in my shoulder, her arms around my neck and asked me to hold her. We didn't say a thing. I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead, and leaned my head on hers. After a few minutes she unwound herself, gave me a kiss and thanked me. Wow. I could learn to really like this stuff.

Then it was time for the guy-girl stuff. Dara paired me with Ann Marie. I was disappointed but could understand why. She had Julie and Jimmy up first to show me how she worked and what she wanted. The jealousy returned. I hated to see him caressing and kissing her body. I hated her responses even more. The worst of it was after he was in her and pumping away she was becoming more aroused and frantic in her movements. Finally, she wrapped her arms and legs around him and started fucking him back. Now it was his turn to react to her. Her hips were pounding into him so hard I hoped she gave him bruises. Their arousal built together until they finally climaxed. Julie was more vocal about it than Ann Marie and let out a scream when she came. Jesus, that was intense. I had a raging hard on. I looked over at Annie and saw her jerking off. I don't know how Dara could keep on shooting but the lights never stopped flashing. Annie leaned over to me and said, "Jesus, is she great or what? That's my girl."

When I asked if she always got off like that Ann Marie started laughing very softly so no one else could hear. "Georgie, you've got to learn something about girls. They have many different levels and types of pleasure. The good ones can control their bodies so that you'll never know the difference between an award-winning performance and the real thing. Let me explain. Did you notice Jimmy and me? I got off really well with him. It wasn't up there with the best orgasms I've ever had but it was pretty good and he satisfied me. Now, with Julie, that was just a so-so fuck with a lot of ad-libbing on her part to make it look world-class. Jimmy did the best he could and for Dara's purposes it was plenty good. After all, when it comes to fucking, no one looks at the guy."

Dara gave everyone a break after that to cool down. To my surprise and relief, Julie unwound herself from Jimmy as soon as Dara told us to break. She held Julie back to take after-shots of Jimmy and her juices flowing out of her. While I liked what I was seeing and thought the pictures would be hot I wished it was my stuff and not Jimmy's. Julie left to clean herself off after pulling a douche from her bag.

"Okay, George, I'd like to do the same with you and Annie. Let's get going it's getting late." Minor differences in positions and preferences caused our pictures to be different but no less intense. Annie was very skilled bringing me along and drawing out my climax. She's hot and has a lot of energy. By my measure she was a very good fuck. I really enjoyed her and looked forward to fucking her again, and as often as I could. She assured me that I gave her several orgasms but after her sideline coaching on women I started having doubts about myself for the very first time.

Dara finished and said it would be some time before she could review it all, when she had she'd give us a call to schedule another shoot. Jimmy almost ran out the door saying he had a hot date (with what?). Annie left right after him. Dara had me stay to fill out the paperwork while Julie waited for me (an encouraging sign). I signed the releases. Dara gave me a fee schedule that she used and an envelope containing my pay. Julie took her envelope and walked out the door with me. We had agreed earlier to have dinner together.

We walked to a greasy spoon nearby and found a table where we could talk. "Well, what did you think of your first porn shoot?"

"I liked you and Ann Marie, and her and me."

"What? Nothing with Jimmy in it?"

"Hell, no. He gives me the creeps.

"Tell me, was that real with Jimmy? Ann Marie told me that you can give great performances without really feeling it."

"Ann Marie knows too much and talks too much about me. Yes, that was mostly for the camera. I don't know if Jimmy could tell the difference. Don't worry; what Ann Marie doesn't know is what sex is like for me in the privacy of my bedroom without an audience. What do you say we go eat and then I'll show you what I mean?"

"What about your husband and kids?"

"They don't come home for another two days."

"Maybe I'll call in sick tomorrow."

"Maybe you'll have to."

teaque
teaque
7 Followers