All Comments on 'On The Prowl'

by Milene

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
THANKS MILENE!

Not only are your stories great, your list of favorite authors is very helpful in finding other good writers of the genre.

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvralmost 14 years ago
Excellent story!

Very well written, and very hot, also. Best of all, it was very believable. In fact, it is eerily similar to an experience my wife had with two of her lesbian friends. I can't wait to read more of your work.

victoria.vixenvictoria.vixenalmost 14 years ago
Oh. My. God.

Thank you Milene for a wonderful story. I wish I were in Dee's shoes...

JentvcdJentvcdalmost 14 years ago
Hot Hot Hot !!!

Made me very hot,wishes I were Dee too.Loves being used by women as they wish.

woodenbadgerwoodenbadgeralmost 14 years ago
very nicely done!

My hot wife is bisexual and I've had the pleasure to watch her with other women, but this story makes me want to send her into town from the suburbs where we live, meet up with the two of you, and thoroughly enjoy herself without me there - as long as she describes to me in vivid detail later on what the three of you do. A very well-crafted, believable, and ultimately hot story - thanks!

maryjademaryjadealmost 14 years ago
Yummy

Mmmmm ... where do I find that club? I would love to get some of what Dee got. ;-)

mikecablemikecablealmost 14 years ago
Amazing from Milene as usual

Milene always flawlessly dances on that razors edge between hot, dirty sex and great writing. In my book, one is no good without the other. Milene obviously has personal experience with both, or at least an incredible imagination.

I think the point of view on this one would have been hotter from the submissive blonde, but that's probably personal taste as much as anything else. It's still a terrifically hot story.

rmdexterrmdexteralmost 14 years ago
Perfect!

Does anyone write better lesbian stories than Milene........?

I don't think so!

Milene, thank you for sharing your delicious creativity with us once again.

LynnluvsLynnluvsalmost 14 years ago
Milene you are indeed my soulmate!

This story is SO HOT and you know me, I was immediately fantasizing of being Dee. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW

That was so hawt. I want to be Dee!!

--Julia

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Even though you ended this short piece fully and correctly,

this story is so good and original that you could easily make this into a series where Dee can't get the situation out of her head and hunts down her two lovers. They, in turn, require her to find others in her neighborhood for a secret club........ YUMMY!

CodlingsbyCodlingsbyabout 10 years ago
Loved it!

Loved this! Very sexy, very erotic - thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Racist

This story would be hot if it wasn't for the racism!

The black characters addressing the white woman as a whore and a bitch and to say that only black women have well shaped bums is utterly ludicrous loads of white and other races have nice bums! So just one star for this! I've never felt so angered reading a story on here as I have reading this one!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very sexy, very good story in all respects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Lol at the white person getting salty

relax yeah calling her a whore is part of the build up, some women dig the dirty talking so calling her a white whore isn't racist..........if she's white and in the mood for some nasty sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Memories, memories

This story is so hot. I was travelling on business when I met a black dyke at a lez bar and had a similar experience. I was a bit more reluctant than Dee at first, but not for long. Somewhere out there there are photos of me doing everything she wanted. So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant!... This Is A Winner,,, Yes!

Hallo Milene!

Oh wow, the only thing we would add is, More Please More... your story "On The Prowl", is one of the hottest and sexiest stories we have read here at Literotica... it's at the top of our favorite stories list,,, yes!

Now to anonymous over 6 years ago

Racist.....

Dear Asshole, if you had only taken the time to read Milene's Biography, you might have got a little more insight into our lovely Author, and a few of her hot sexual fetishes and fantasies... then just maybe you wouldn't have left such an ignorant fucking comment embarrassing yourself!!..... 💋 Love Kat..

Thank-You for sharing another beautifully written hot and nasty story with all of your adoring fans, 5-Stars and 5-Hot Screaming Orgasms!

The Black Queen and Gay Kat..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story, so is this story along with the Dark Pleasures and Carmella stories in consideration for follow-ups?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot, The story on Dee's perspective ( Straight girl for the first time holding her own and more, and getting all that for the 1st time), damn I wonder..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMilene@Milene
1299 Followers
If you like to eat pussy, then you will love my stories, because that's what they're all about. I am definitely a woman who loves other women. While I have a fairly active sex life (lesbian), I find that erotic stories do a wonderful job of filling in the gaps. I decided to tr...