All Comments on 'On The Ranch Ch. 02'

by south_beach_babe19

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
HOT!

Brilliant action, i'm so wet now

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Another Fabulous Chapter!!!

That was another fabulous Chapter you wrote about two sisters. I like how the Aunt was having fun with three different workers which was unknown to her husband. I can hardly wait to see what you do in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
marklion, quit posting the same retarded comment.

Every single time, you dumb down this site with the exact same comment. For once, try submitting your own story, but for the love of god quit spamming us with the same stupid comment about how it was another fabulous chapter/story, and you like "what they wrote" (we know the author wrote it, you drooling mongoloid, you don't have to point it out), then a brief plot summary (we know what the story was about, you're supposed to say WHY you liked it) and then an excited gush about how you just can't wait for the next chapter. Jesus, just stop. Just stop.

klaxxklaxxalmost 15 years ago
Sucked

Clowns and animals next?

leann511leann511about 11 years ago
medium vote

I would have voted this story much higher if you could find a way to keep menfolk out of your lesbian stories. The first chapter I didn't read because it was obviously an mf story but chapter two indicated otherwise. The indications were obviously faulty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous